Naruto.

Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Mr.Pie

How in the hell is Naruto going to win when Starkiller could crush him into a pulp?

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Aronmorales

I dunno, I'm just quoting my friend here!
I honestly know like...3% of Starkiller (his name and his appearance in Soul Caliber)

Terrorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Terrorman

Naruto might be able to pull it off lol

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wisppeons
@Mr.Pie said:
" How in the hell is Naruto going to win when Starkiller could crush him into a pulp? "
how will he crush him to a pulp when he cant catch him?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Wisppeons said:
" @Mr.Pie said:
" How in the hell is Naruto going to win when Starkiller could crush him into a pulp? "
how will he crush him to a pulp when he cant catch him? "
The force can be used in a wave effect..He can catch him.
Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller destroys any naruto character

jedi_deadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jedi_deadpool

starkiller AHNIALATES Naruto

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's abilities as of the Mangas end are on a god-like scale, the best Starkiller's ever done is pull down that Star Destroyer, and that was with tremendous effort and force of power. Naruto almost effortlessly-without the power of the Sage-tore apart the tree near the end, not nly that, but he's immune to the mind tricks because of the tailed beasts, he can heal, and then of course, infinite shadow clones.

To be honest, I'd like to see Starkiller's reaction to the Sexy Jutsu.

Naruto has also demonstrated excellent strategy in the past, against Pain, against Madara, against anyone he's fought really.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto uses Buji Bomb?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Loki_D
cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cyber_cowboy

Starkiller. The force will help him react to naruto's speed and can possibly match it. And I don't see naruto breaking free of a force choke and if that doesn't happen, a good storm trooper disintegrating force repulse should do quit a bit of damage. And naruto certainly isn't surviving a single slash from his lightsaber

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto from 5 years ago loses.

EoS Naruto wins.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyber_cowboy: Naruto creates a few dozen shadow clans and OVERWHELMS him....at worst Naruto has to make 100 clones in rs mode to STOMP HIM.

Force choke is negated by Naruto's regen

Lightsaber could potentially severely injure Naruto, but in the end an uzumaki barrage style omnidirectional speedblitz is certain gg.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 44orhsaJ

@mudamudamuda said:

Naruto from 5 years ago loses.

I don't know...The OP has pain saga Naruto pictured. I think Naruto can win this regardless of current now or back than.

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: a force repulse would take all the clones out in one swoop.

He may not be choking him but he could keep him suspended and deal a fatal strike with his light saber. He probably won't even have to get close. Just throw it

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: a force repulse would take all the clones out in one swoop.

He may not be choking him but he could keep him suspended and deal a fatal strike with his light saber. He probably won't even have to get close. Just throw it

his clones withstood a shinra tensei.. How strong is star killer's force repulse?

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: how strong is a shines tensei? And he's been able to take out an entire army of storm troopers with it and the ones in close proximity were completely disintegrated.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyber_cowboy: Highly unlikely Naruto's clone's are alot more durable than they used to be pre timeskip especially in bijuu mode, sage mode, and bijuu+sage mode versions. Also still no answer for clone spam then bijuu bomb, rasengan to the face, nine tails chakra infused punch, steam release punch, frog kata punch, etc..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@cyber_cowboy said:

@princearagorn1: how strong is a shines tensei? And he's been able to take out an entire army of storm troopers with it and the ones in close proximity were completely disintegrated.

Well, shinra tensei doesn't disintegrate people, but how big of an army are we talking about?

shinra tensei has levelled city blocks, launched several ton creatures miles away and literally one shotted a capital city when used at full power:

Like this

Though you could argue ones used on naruto may not as powerful.

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: even if the force repulse didn't work, which I'm pretty sure it would, it's not like starkiller couldn't handle a bunch of targets at once. It would only take one swing of the lightsaber and they would go down. He can just use the force to regulate how they come at him. And then there's the Sith seeker which combines force push and force lightning and devastates anything in front of it. And all those attacks man nothing if he can't hit starkiller. He's a jedi. He can predict what naruto's going to do.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: He's not force repulsing 1000 Naruto's at once....also wouldn't toad\frog sage mode danger sense alert him to the force.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyber_cowboy:

It would only take one swing of the lightsaber and they would go down.

He'll.. also have to hit the clones? :o

He can just use the force to regulate how they come at him. And then there's the Sith seeker which combines force push and force lightning and devastates anything in front of it.

Answer: Fuuton: Rasenshuriken. Capable of levelling mountains, it attacks microscopic blades that each and every one of target's cells multiple times.

And all those attacks man nothing if he can't hit starkiller. He's a jedi. He can predict what naruto's going to do.

And naruto has precognition of his own to counter. Though force precog is more explicit, it's not completely without a counter.

Ask if you need scans.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: He's not force repulsing 1000 Naruto's at once....also wouldn't toad\frog sage mode danger sense alert him to the force.

I'm not the one saying it :o

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yah I would expect that it wouldn't be as strong when used against naruto if it wasn't causing the same environment damage as that when he was attacking naruto.

http://youtu.be/MmZbV6uN6qY

that should take you to the video if not then just look up "star wars the force unleashed 2 trailer" on YouTube

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: naruto can't produce that many shadow clones in sage mode if I recall correctly. Only in his base mode he could spread his chakra out that much. And star killer could definitely handle a thousand base narutos.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@cyber_cowboy said:

@princearagorn1: yah I would expect that it wouldn't be as strong when used against naruto if it wasn't causing the same environment damage as that when he was attacking naruto.

He can actually focus his powers on objects as small as a nail, actually. Environmental damage is not relevant.

http://youtu.be/MmZbV6uN6qY

that should take you to the video if not then just look up "star wars the force unleashed 2 trailer" on YouTube

This is the one you're talking about?

Loading Video...

I don't see any reason why the pictured naruto doesn't one shot him along with the entire troop he faced, the stronger versions seem to be overkill..

Is this the best he has, or is there more?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@cyber_cowboy: That was before the Fourth Shinobi World War.

EOS Naruto lacks such an inhibition.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyber_cowboy: Lol....are you up to date(well I don't wanna spoil it but when he fights the god of his verse(atleast the god of chakra) he makes 100+ clones in sage mode+a gold nine tails mode which I'm not sure you've caught up to which make all his(clones) stats super amped btw and they can tank alot before they dissipate as well as other numerous abilities.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star killer beats Pain arc Sage Mode

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: really? I stopped watching naruto because it deviated too far from the original source material and became the next dbz basically. I don't see any actual ninja stuff anymore. It was pretty much all down hill after the chunin exams. But if he really became that op then yah I guess he takes it.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: really? I stopped watching naruto because it deviated too far from the original source material and became the next dbz basically. I don't see any actual ninja stuff anymore. It was pretty much all down hill after the chunin exams. But if he really became that op then yah I guess he takes it.

EoS Naruto is country level in DC and continent level in durability. Naruto beat Toneri who cut the moon in half

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: THAT'S NOT WHAT NINJAS DO! That kinda crap is why I stopped watching it. It used to be about infiltration missions and taking down the enemy with an elite team and the only time they jutsu was for tricks like substitution, walking up trees, transformation and the like. And if it was an attack it was meant to be a quick clean kill like the lightning blade. But now it's all about city busting and knock off super saiyan forms

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By josephgomes619

@cyber_cowboy said:

@josephgomes619: THAT'S NOT WHAT NINJAS DO! That kinda crap is why I stopped watching it. It used to be about infiltration missions and taking down the enemy with an elite team and the only time they jutsu was for tricks like substitution, walking up trees, transformation and the like. And if it was an attack it was meant to be a quick clean kill like the lightning blade. But now it's all about city busting and knock off super saiyan forms

City busting? That's Pain Arc you're talking about. City busting is old story :P

This are some Naruto feats towards the EoS. Beware of the spoilers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyber_cowboy: I disagree it was about ninja's but FIRST PAGE IN SERIES was not talking about solely ninja's it was about Kurama's destructive prowess so you knew full well what you were getting yourself into(in a sense) it isn't as if Kishimoto lead you on and falsely portrayed the Naruto cast as generic ninja's(aka "real ninja's") with little to no special powers in the beginning and isn't as if he never introduced demons/tailed beast so stop please.

No Caption Provided

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: It was destroying a whole village of elite ninja like nothing and it took one of the best to defeat it. And all he did was seal it inside naruto. It wasn't like he matched his strength. And in the first few story arcs it relied more on cunning and trickery but you don't see that much anymore. Anyways, you have your opinion and I have mine. At least naruto walks away the victor so you can be happy with that while I express my opinion

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller disintegrates him.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller disintegrates him.

What's the best feat of Star Killer? I forgot

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Disintegrated 150 meters of a nebulon B frigate i.e. 150 meters worth of reinforced durasteel hull plating. And that's just one of his good TK feats. Him not holding back means he'll paste Naruto in a second.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@eisenfauste said:

@josephgomes619: Disintegrated 150 meters of a nebulon B frigate i.e. 150 meters worth of reinforced durasteel hull plating. And that's just one of his good TK feats. Him not holding back means he'll paste Naruto in a second.

Just 150 m? That's not even near enough..

Is that his best?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: You're telling me a force push strong enough to entirely disintegrate starship hull armor isn't going to rock Naruto's world..........?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@eisenfauste said:

@princearagorn1: You're telling me a force push strong enough to entirely disintegrate starship hull armor isn't going to rock Naruto's world..........?

Why would it? The guy collided with a bijuu bomb and was not even scratched.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By josephgomes619

@eisenfauste said:

Naruto tanked an attack that cut the moon in half. Moon is 3475 km in diameter. Disintegrating 150 meters of nebulon B frigate isn't enough to paste/rock Naruto's world