Naruto vs STAR WARS

• 156 results
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nomar: The movies can't accurately depict how fast they are moving so yes the novels flesh them out. They depict their speed and skill by explaining back story and going in depth during battles to explain their speed and skill and power. Nothing wanked about a novel stating them to have microsecond reaction time is there? Nothing wanked about characters being unable to see characters moving during a duel and yet these characters see ships who move at sub-light in slow motion is there?

They are never made out to be cosmic tier now you're being ridiculous. The only one's who are higher tier are GM Luke, Palpatine, Caedus, Plagueis and Starkiller if we look at raw force potential. You even admitted to not reading the EU novels so how would you understand their feats? You seem like you don't so I don't understand why you are trying to lowball them.

You also fail to realize that the less reputable Jedi were at the temple during the attack. All the powerful one's were out doing battle with the CIS. And you fail to realize that you can overwhelm low skill and power force users if you spam battalions of skilled troops at them and one of the most powerful and skilled "Jedi" of all time (Anakin)

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Funny thing is if Naruto spams clones and they all transform into multiple copies I don't think the Star wars team has an answer for that in terms of focusing on one single target. At that point, it's hax on hax.....and honestly I think Kakashi and Naruto could be MVPs here. With Naruto amping Kakashi, he was able to warp in the eight tailed beast with ONE of his sharingan. I bet with DMS Kakashi could Kamui a large area very quickly, either to take his team in to hide from an attack or one shot a couple if not all of the star wars team.

Summons are going to play a factor in this fight too....Manda, Gamabunta, Medo, lots of other toads and snakes etc....

I'll say Naruto team from the arguments so far and will watch for some more on this one.

JohnnyEli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for Star Wars here. Some of the greater Force feats could possibly trump them such as Force Storm(which could destroy surfaces of planets) and Luke was able to manipulate black holes. As for combat, many of the great lightsaber duelists are said to be able to fight at the speed of light but i'm not so sure on this one. :-/

JohnnyEli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By JohnnyEli

@johnnyeli: ohh just realized Luke isn't in thus battle but there's still Darth Sidious so i'm still going for SW here.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@eisenfauste: Oh there is. Not to mention certain feats of Naruto being lowballed as well as certain abilities of Star Wars being highballed.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: What century are you living in? The movies can very much depict their speed if they had it the levels you think they have. We've had movies with much lower budgets than SWs depicting speed for a long time. I don't know why you think it can't. Also yes they are very much wanked in the novels. The movies don't show anybody moving at any speed that the opponent they are facing can't see. Even the troopers and bounty hunters can see them until the speed agility combo overwhelms them. I can keep listing things that have no issue seeing them. I mean you'd have to go through a lot of mental gymnastics while watching the movies for you to think these characters are performing what you read in the EU books.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Wasn't reply a yes or no question, buuuuut......

I'll get them to you in the morning. I'm about to crash.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Force storm is not viable as this is ROTS palpetine who is stated to have much poorer control over it.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By LuckyStrike

Some of the arguments posted here make me ashamed to be a fan of star wars.

Kakashi in this form in invisible and unstoppable, he'll bfr everyone on their team.

JohnnyEli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: oh right just saw that :-P, silly silly me. So now I'm not very sure I still feel they might take the win but very barely due to Yoda and possibly Darth Plagueis but I know very little of him besides that he trained Sidious and was more devoted to studying the dark side to cheat death or something like that but then again he was only killed in his sleep so I guess he must be a formidable lightsaber duelist.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

And while they are wasting effort breaking rocks they are left wide open for all the hax available for team Naruto.

Too bad the Star Wars characters can do this at the same time. They can lift the character with rocks on their feet at the same time. Its not hard to counter.

It worked against Pain who could do this :

None of your characters stood there ground during that attack. At all.

Impossible. Not only is Naruto FAR stronger than any of them (Overpowering a moon slicing attack with one hand) but even if they could, chakra arms and clones more than make up for that.

So while a character is struggling to bend Naruto's arms to no avail he gets stomped with the massive fire power of the substitute chakra arms

Oh no Naruto is so strong... oh wait he is not. Palpatine alone can match TK with Luke who moved a moon once in a novel, and moved a black hole a bit with his TK. Yoda, Anakin, and Plaguis are able to move around several thousand tons.

Stopping a moon splitting CHAKARA attack with CHAKRA is not a strength feat lol.

Who said anything about negating ? You can't crush something far more durable than your own power and that's exactly what chakra cloaks and Susanoo have to offer.

Whereas Kakashi can literally phase through their attacks by sending parts of his body to another dimension, so unless you can prove TK can work on completely different dimensions Kakashi should in no way be affected either.

Sigh....

The Cloak and Sasono are nothing more than energy shields, which TK can by pass already. Prove they cannot when Force TK does all the time other Energy shields.

Kakashi cannot teleport anything on a attack that he cannot see nor can dodge.

And nothing you showed prove that TK can bypass something on the caliber of Susanoo or Kurama's cloak

yeah, they pass shielding of various types in Star Wars universe, a universe way more advance than Naruto can hope to be. Tanking conintent leveling blasts with no issues, yet by pass by Force. I showed this. Deal with it.

Good for him.

No counter? thought so.

Force may reach them instantly but it's effects are still slow af making the point moot. Whereas Kakashi, Madara and Sasuke only need to glance at them to teledismember them, teleport a sword through their hearts or knock their heads off with Limbo.

Slow how? other Force users who can move at speed of electricity or faster are affected by TK before they can properly react. Nice try to low ball there though.

Irrelevant as TP is restricted to begin with.

illusions from magic that are seen is not TP. So........

Sure.

I see nothing faster than lightning there. At all. Just random no calc speeds.

Feats ?

Sure, he did this several times. Why should I prve this when anyone who read DE knows Palptine Essence transfer several times?

I already explained this above. To add to that no one in your team is surviving having a black hole opened through his head with a glance lol

not really, your team never encountered TK like SW has or uses. lol

Universal is a big word, I hope you have the feats to back these claims otherwise the Mazu will be feasting on your team.

Sure. Though I need to scan my Encyclopedias. The fact is this.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos

This is the one place that resides in the Force, the universal power, that is the Force. Palpatine escape this, out of all the Sith that failed to.

Which is honestly irrelevant as it would be suicide for palpatine to open a wormhole within his close vicinity (something he never did as far as I know) at the risk of being dragged along with his entire team while Naruto and Co escape to the Kamui dimension lol.

Also, that's a terrible idea, you are going to open a wormhole next to a teleporter like Sasuke and expect him to just stand there and watch instead of teleporting pelpatine inside his own wormhole ? What could possibly go wrong ?

Besides, anything that warps space also warps time as they are linked and that's exactly what Kamui does :

Not to mention that depending on it's size, if your team tries to limit the risk of getting dragged, Kakashi could simply warp the warmhole with Kamui lol

Kumai never encompass anything as large as the city size Force Stroms, and Kumai is different as it leads to another dimesnion, Force Sotrms do not, its like sucked in a black hole. there is nothing. palpatine can use this anyway to kill most of team 1, and he can use this in close proximity, he had before.

He does solo himself and his team through terrible strategies, if that's what you are suggesting. :)

He really does, and others on this thread note that too.

Essence transfer is overwanked. the user will have to die to use it and normally if he dies the battle is over lol

So no counter really like Luke had?

Otherwise Obito uses Kamui to bring back the ghosts of my team once they die and stomp or Madara uses Rinne tensei to resurrect everyone

Thats cute, Plaguis like wise can ressurect anyone he had that power.

And with his Rinengan he would have unlimited access to Izanagi meaning he can just keep on re-writing reality to come back each time he dies lol

NLF I see. If they cannot die they can be possess.

TK is terribly slow especially against people as durable as Madara, nothing will stop Susanoo from one-shotting everyone even if Madara is under attack.

I like how you think it is slow. Your the only one.

"Mountain blast" lol

yeah mountain blasts. Maybe two attacks out of all of them are higher than mountain range, and even then size of boom does not matter.

Which as every other force ability takes time to works and will not work on the intangible Kakashi not to mention that Kurama's chakra can regenerate internal organs :

And Naruto has more than enough chakra for everyone :

Meanwhile Sasuke glances and your team members end up with a sword through the heart.

Show me see healing your hearts, heads, or vital organs in a timely manner. Also crushing said organs is not something that wont kill most of team 1. let me see healing dismemberment

Weaker beings have busted out of the rocks lol. Jedi wouldnt allow that to happen to them anyway, dealing with Naruto with far easier to pull Hax.

Naruto's sealing has nothing to do with rocks lol It works via the cursed seal.

And how is your team dealing with anything when thousands of Naruto clones are speed blitzing from everywhere, perfect Susanoo one-shotting everyone, Sauke and Kakashi's eye power doing the same ? They aren't, they will simply be overwhelmed.

Gravity core require the Jedi to be targets in the Gravity when it happens. Regardless I take Life Drain over Gravity Core.

No it doesn't require anything. And life drain is nothing new to team Naruto, Madara could probably cover the entire area in mokuton and life drain your team if he wanted to lol

It can be applied slowy, or really fast. Unless you have specif training against Life Drain, your entire life force is sucked away. It can be done a world away with no need for line of sight too.

Palpatine alone affected a whole world to feed him slowly while they laboured at the same time for him.

Or like Nihilus, could drain all life of a planet near instantly. Palpatine was more powerful than any other Sith as stated and shown to affect worlds with Life drain already.

Thats good game right there.

Which required a great deal of prep IIRC and it still takes too long by comparison to Kamui or sword TP or Susanoo waving or Madara looking at you etc

Speed of electricity isn't even 1/100 the speed of light lol

And how is that supposed to be impressive when everyone in my team has casual lightning reaction time and base Naruto reacted to a beam that crossed the diameter of the entire moon in seconds.

So while you can show examples they cannot counter, I can do the same. Both sides have insane hax, its just who do you think has the easier to pull of Hax and who is faster. That be TW team for me.

I have yet to see something really impossible to counter, and from what I see, Team Naruto has more ways to end this quickly than the other way around.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: Force Storms have ravaged the surfaces of entire worlds, and Palpatine has summoned several of them in different star systems simultaneously before. It's hardly a city-level feat.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Some things I forgotten but on IPhone now.

1) curse seal is not easily pulled off otherwise all fights end that way from start. They would not know to need curse seal until Palpatine takes then over anyway.

2) thousand Naruto clones that are far weaker than the original, sounds like easy targets for TK, Force Storm, or world level life drain.

3) your character never shown world level Life Drain, and no prep was involve for Palpatine, he simply did it. Even then life drain can be accomplish on a smaller level of 4 at a time by far weaker force users, world level uneeded.

4) Crossing he moon in seconds is not faster than the speed of electricity. Look up the size of the moon, the time to cross it, and it's a pathetic slower number to electricity which is 1/20 speed of light. Lol at saying it's 1/100. Take a science class.

In the end your a Naruto fan, so ofcourse you will side with your fav. I am SW fan and will side with mine. They are simply better with more useful Hax unlike Naruto.

@shootingnova: thanks for clarifying. I only seen the few from Dark empire.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Irrelevant here as this is not ROTJ or DE sidious but ROTS who has poorer control over such powers and doesn't use them in a morals on situation.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People realize Palpatine and Yoda were throwing blows at lightspeed when they fought right? There's seriously no reason for a blitz not to end this.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@redranger: He did have Wormhole shortly after RotS as per BoS, but either way, I was just correcting Fizz on something he mentioned, not in regard to the thread itself.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People realize Palpatine and Yoda were throwing blows at lightspeed when they fought right? There's seriously no reason for a blitz not to end this.

So SW is slowly becoming the new dbz?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: trying to nerf SW team so Narutoncan win? I see what this thread was meant to be now :)

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: trying to nerf SW team so Narutoncan win? I see what this thread was meant to be now :)

On team 1 the only person in their prime is Kakashi, Madara for example is nerfed by not having the powers of the Juubi which is a bigger nerf than Sidious being out of prime, but if you knew anything about Naruto you'd know that already.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Star Wars characters cannot fight at lightspeed...

Naruto characters can!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The star wars wank, TK is counterd By Naruto's Chakra arms. Naruto reacted to light speed attack, he can solo.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By LuckyStrike
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckystrike: There's a literal quote saying that's what they were doing. I don't really think this is up for interpretation.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckystrike: There's a literal quote saying that's what they were doing. I don't really think this is up for interpretation.

stop wanking star wars

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By JuzaCloud

@sirfizzwhizz

Sidious was also the only known being capable of producing a Force storm of his own power, a dark side technique which he himself discovered, and that had enough power to kill an entire world. Using his anger and his will, he was able to rip the space-time continuum and create a hyperspace wormhole. It should be noted that even though he claimed to be able to conjure a storm simply by willing it, by his own admission he was not able to fully control it. By 10 ABY, however, the Emperor believed himself fully capable of controlling a Force storm, and it took the combined efforts of Luke, Leia, and the unborn Anakin Solo through the light side to turn his dark side creation against him.

So he can destroy worlds on a whim.

Storms could also be conjured across great distances. Emperor Palpatine was able to send one storm over thousands of light years from Byss to Coruscant.

And he can do it from across the galaxy.

Another very dangerous and advanced Force technique utilized by the Emperor was the ability to use the Force to transfer his essence, as well as the essences of others, which he used to survive death on at least two occasions.

He's practically immortal, and can take control of people, even after he his body has "died."

He also, when taking over a host's body, overwrote the soul and personality of the being to fully dominate over it. He used this power not only as a pathway to immortality, but also as a particularly cruel and sadistic form of torture; it is known that he killed and resurrected Imperial engineer Bevel Lemelisk seven times as punishment for the destruction of the first Death Star.

Complete control over life and death.

Among the Emperor's powers was the ability to channel the collective life essences of billions to sustain himself and his Dark Side Adepts; his victims would live in a dream-like state while his own power grew. The entire population of Byss lived under this spell until the planet's destruction by the Galaxy Gun.

He can drain the life force of an entire planet (he was also mind controlling the entire planet at the same time).

Darth Sidious was highly adept at foreseeing the future, often utilizing the power to see his plots to fruition, ensuring that all would proceed as he had envisioned

He can see the future.

Upon spending decades immersing himself in the many facets of the Force, it was believed that Sidious had a mastery over all known powers, previously unknown powers, and could create new abilities on a whim. By the time of his final death, he had become a nexus of the dark side capable of tearing apart the fabric of space.

Just let that one sink in.

His power was also such that even after death, it required every single deceased Jedi Knight to keep Sidious from escaping Chaos and wreaking havoc on the Galaxy.

It took the power of every dead Jedi to imprison him.

In addition, the primary motivation behind Vader's search for a powerful apprentice was simply to aid him in killing the Emperor; Vader had no confidence in his ability to defeat Sidious, whom he considered to be the greatest Sith Lord in history, without aid.

Even the "Chosen One" stands no chance against him.

Sidious was a master of Force lightning and was known to use this both as a lethal attack, and as a way of torturing his enemies. If used to its full potency, he can instantly reduce one or more people into charred husks. In addition, he could use this power to light up the surface of an entire planet.

Even his Force Lightning is turned up to 11.

Darth Sidious was one of the most powerful Force users of all time, perceived in the Force by his apprentice, Darth Tyranus, as a "black hole of the dark side." Both Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, likewise, had viewed Sidious as having become the Dark Side's most powerful expression. Sidious' relationship with the dark side was so deep to the point that he became a possession of the dark, and the dark became a possession of his. As an apprentice under Darth Plagueis' tutelage, he learned all the known dark side powers of his predecessors, until he considered himself the Sith'ari.

It is also very likely that Sidious is a Wound in the Force. A Wound is caused by massive loss of life, and Sidious has been responsible for a lot. It would explain why the Jedi weren't able to detect him, and the below quote from Dooku seems to point to this.

And then there was Palpatine, of course: he was beyond power. He showed nothing of what might be within. Though seen with the eyes of the dark side itself, Palpatine was an event horizon. Beneath his entirely ordinary surface was absolute, perfect nothingness. Darkness beyond darkness. A black hole of the Force.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a light speed quote, but over all I agree sub light myself.

Also lol at certain Comments if Naruto is Lightspeed now. The Naruto wank is as bad as any SW wank.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@sirfizzwhizz:

Too bad the Star Wars characters can do this at the same time. They can lift the character with rocks on their feet at the same time. Its not hard to counter.

Which wouldn't stop Naruto from charging his Bijuu bombs, Kakashi from Kamui sniping them, Sasuke from teleporting his sword and while they are busy lifting rocks and taking care of the visible menaces (which they can't deal with anyway) Madara's Limbo would be knocking their heads off from the Limbo world.

None of your characters stood there ground during that attack. At all.

Yet when Pain used it again Naruto resisted it just fine.

Oh no Naruto is so strong... oh wait he is not. Palpatine alone can match TK with Luke who moved a moon once in a novel, and moved a black hole a bit with his TK. Yoda, Anakin, and Plaguis are able to move around several thousand tons.

Terrible logic, not only do composite feats screw the continuity of the feats given that they are decided by different writers but also.

Stopping a moon splitting CHAKARA attack with CHAKRA is not a strength feat lol.

lol by that logic matching force Tk with Force TK isn't a TK feat.

Chakra is used to amp physical strength, I thought everyone here knew that.

Sigh....

The Cloak and Sasono are nothing more than energy shields, which TK can by pass already. Prove they cannot when Force TK does all the time other Energy shields.

How about you show me force TK getting through a shield constantly being released from INSIDE the person's body and which has as good feats as Susanoo or Kurama.

Kakashi cannot teleport anything on a attack that he cannot see nor can dodge.

This literally makes no sense, how is anyone in your team TK crashing someone who is in another dimension each time they attack ? lol

yeah, they pass shielding of various types in Star Wars universe, a universe way more advance than Naruto can hope to be. Tanking conintent leveling blasts with no issues, yet by pass by Force. I showed this. Deal with it.

More terrible logic, Star wars being more technologically advanced literally has nothing to do with this as we are talking about the manifestation of spiritual Gods (susanoo) and demons (Kurama). So show me the force bypassing something like that.

No counter? thought so.

No counter is needed to an irrelevant feat. He affected a black hole ? Good for him, so how is that relevant here ?

Slow how? other Force users who can move at speed of electricity or faster are affected by TK before they can properly react. Nice try to low ball there though.

Don't accuse me of lowballing for misunderstanding my post. What I said is that even if Tk can reach them instantly their effects (killing, crushing organs etc) still take time to fully occur, especially against people as durable as Madara or Naruto.

illusions from magic that are seen is not TP. So........

By that logic casting illusions via chakra should be allowed as well.

I see nothing faster than lightning there. At all. Just random no calc speeds.

Sure, so Naruto seeing the lightning approaching and throwing his Gudodama staff to intercept it faster than it could move a few meters isn't faster than lightning.

And Naruto in his BASE form reacting to a moon slicing attack (which was aimed directly at him while expanding by the way) capable of expending over the diameter of the entire moon in seconds isn't faster than lightning either

Sure, he did this several times. Why should I prve this when anyone who read DE knows Palptine Essence transfer several times?

LOL can't provide the feats I see ?

not really, your team never encountered TK like SW has or uses. lol

Which remains irrelevant as my team still has more than enough ways to deal with such attacks whereas your team can't do anything about the hax my team has.

Sure. Though I need to scan my Encyclopedias. The fact is this.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos

This is the one place that resides in the Force, the universal power, that is the Force. Palpatine escape this, out of all the Sith that failed to.

I fail to see how any of that makes his essence universal.

Heck, by that logic the chakra is universal so Obito using Kamui to come back from the dead makes him and Kamui universal.

Kumai never encompass anything as large as the city size Force Stroms, and Kumai is different as it leads to another dimesnion, Force Sotrms do not, its like sucked in a black hole. there is nothing. palpatine can use this anyway to kill most of team 1, and he can use this in close proximity, he had before.

And palpatine never used a force storm that large within close vicinity, I'll need feats to prove otherwise.

Besides as I said, if Palpatine is reckless enough to even try that he will get teleported right inside his own wormhole whereas team can just hop to the Kamui dimension till the force storm ends cleaning up your team.

He really does, and others on this thread note that too.

I never said otherwise, he does solo his own team via the strategies you are offering.

Come to think of it... Why wouldn't Madara use will materialization to force him to solo his team ? lol

It's not TP and works on the body and not soul so his essence feats remain irrelevant.

No Caption Provided

So no counter really like Luke had?

I already offered several counters in my very first post, none of which you debunked.

Besides the mere fact that he is dead would mean that the fight is over.

Thats cute, Plaguis like wise can ressurect anyone he had that power.

And how is your team dealing with intangible ghosts still capable of using their regular abilities ? lol

No Caption Provided

Like I said this transfer essence is a loop hole my team is also capable of pulling.

NLF I see. If they cannot die they can be possess.

How is it a NLF when Madara can literally re-write reality to come back to life ? lol

Also, Madara resisted being taken over by the Juubi which, by your same force logic, is the origin of all chakra and a universal being so how will palpatine even affect him ? At worst he gets sealed inside Madara.

No Caption Provided

I like how you think it is slow. Your the only one.

Except that it's a fact regardless of what some people may choose to believe. :)

yeah mountain blasts. Maybe two attacks out of all of them are higher than mountain range, and even then size of boom does not matter.

Sure, blowing up meteorites of which the debris dwarfed entire mountain ranges is only mountain blast.

No Caption Provided

Naruto solos honestly.

Show me see healing your hearts, heads, or vital organs in a timely manner. Also crushing said organs is not something that wont kill most of team 1. let me see healing dismemberment

In that very scan I posted, Naruto regenerated his lungs. He also regenerated more internal organs destroyed by Neji's gentle fist and here he outright creates a new eye for Kakashi :

No Caption Provided

The only instance where Naruto dealt with dismemberment was when he was completely out of chakra (which is why he lost a limb to begin with) so I cannot provide that, however I can show you Madara regeneration half his body :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Obito regenerating a heart when he had Bijuu chakra :

1) curse seal is not easily pulled off otherwise all fights end that way from start. They would not know to need curse seal until Palpatine takes then over anyway.

Naruto can literally form it in an instant due to six paths mode :

No Caption Provided

And even if palapatine takes someone over, thats' all the more reason for Naruto to seal them instead of hurting his team and if he does try to take Naruto over he will end up getting stomped by the tailed beasts inside Naruto and sealed by Naruto like the Kyuubi :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2) thousand Naruto clones that are far weaker than the original, sounds like easy targets for TK, Force Storm, or world level life drain.

Weaker only durability wise, which hardly matter as any of them landing a single successful hit would be Good bye for SW team.

3) your character never shown world level Life Drain, and no prep was involve for Palpatine, he simply did it. Even then life drain can be accomplish on a smaller level of 4 at a time by far weaker force users, world level uneeded.

Ask and you shall receive :

No Caption Provided

Though I do not see the point since no one here is fighting a planet.

4) Crossing he moon in seconds is not faster than the speed of electricity. Look up the size of the moon, the time to cross it, and it's a pathetic slower number to electricity which is 1/20 speed of light. Lol at saying it's 1/100. Take a science class.

LOL take your own advice :

"Light travels through empty space at 186,000 miles per second. The electricity which flows through the wires in your homes and appliances travels much slower: only about 1/100 th the speed of light. Part of the reason is that light is massless; it has no weight, whereas the electricity flowing in the wires is made up of a stream of electrons, all of which have some small amount of weight."

In the end your a Naruto fan, so ofcourse you will side with your fav. I am SW fan and will side with mine. They are simply better with more useful Hax unlike Naruto.

So you are siding with SW because you are a SW fans ? That's not what I'm doing, if you check other SW vs Naruto treads you will notice that I sometimes make a case for team SW winning or concede to them doing so given enough proof.

Regardless, it doesn't look like we are going to settle this one so shall we agree to disagree ?

kroku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By kroku

Madara stomps.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By RedRanger

Nobody take @sirfizzwhizz seriously, he's trolling.

Here's him going against palpetines sped against Magneto

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@shootingnova: Not that I slept, I will agree to disagree with ya. Most of your points I feel are not solid speed feats, and things replicated by high street levelers.

I will leave it at that.

I do consider you knowledgeable, but I do think your debating skills is not on par, something a few people you know well confided. I agree with them. Especially when you feel the need to nitpick things not relevant to the debate, and telling everyone who disagrees with ya to "stop talking".

I will leave that at that.

I have read much of the source guides and only have not read the novels, which are the worst for hyperbole statements. I have pretty much the entire comic collection, reading most of the EU in Clone Wars and prior to that eras. I have read all the feats in respect threads from yoruself, @i_like_swords, Silver, and JediXman, and find your claims of sped blitzing as far as combat or movment speed WANTING.

I will leave that at that.

You still gave me no solid proof of speed other than Palpatine moving to fast for Leia to see. Which again is so what.

Argument of Speed by comparing others ability to see them move. Flawed.

Here is Daken. He moves the speed of bullet.

Even Deadpool thought he had super speed, but as Daken states he is not super speed. just knows a disapear trick of where people are not looking. Same for Wolverine!

Here Batman also dispaears with his human speeds from SUPERMAN! And Deadshot. Deadshot may pull his shots, does not change the fact he disappears in fron of him and the other villains with his peak human speeds.

Real Speed Feats.

You need time and distance, or flat out statements.

This is real speed statements. Black Adam tops out at Mach 500! Spider man can move at speeds of 4000 FPS! Hyperion and Gladiator fight at Nanoseconds. Flash is stated pico Seconds! Real Speed statements!

Even here we have calculable speeds.

Grievous, snarling fury, ramped up the intensity and velocity of his attacks - sixteen per second, eighteen - until finally, at twenty strikes per second, he overloaded Obi-Wan's defense. Source -Revenge of the Sith

Even in this novel, Grievous attacks with 4 arms making 20 strikes per second. That is 5 strikes a second (one second is a long time to speedsters) for single Lightsaber. That is not even Mach Speeds. That is your Novel Grievous.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thats mach speeds. Hiei in less than a second, a eye blink to be precise, with one sword cuts down a demon in 16 cuts. Thats how you judge feats. Star Wars characters at their best even in Hyperbole filled novels are not that speed by solid calculable feats.

Heck here is another solid speed feat of time and distance.

Seras Victoria uses Depleted Uranium Shells which have real speed rating of over Mach 5. Yet dandy man reacts and cuts it in half well after it is fired. He is close to Mach 5. See how simple that is?

Here is another from Naruto.

Now look at this, Pain blocking the first Rasenshuriken (this is important because pain can use shinra tensei once every 5 seconds) :

No Caption Provided

As you can see Naruto threw the Rasenshuriken from outside the crater :

No Caption Provided

Pain dodged the second Rasenshuriken as a result the attack traveled all the way across the crater and exploded on the opposite side, by the time that happened only 1 second had passed :

No Caption Provided

From this we can easily calculate the speed :

-4kms = 4000meters (size of the crater)

-Speed of sound = 340m/s = mach 1

-Speed of the rasenshuriken 4000m/s = mach 11.76

Calcs, made with time and distance!

Real Speed feats!

Also bringing up the Kotor thing is silly. All I ever argued about Kotor was the fact it may be set in what is called Legends, but still has its own canon. Thankfully other users get what I was saying.

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@cave_duck said:

Not to keep prattling on, but the old EU wasn't actually designed to be one flawless universe with everything fitting together in a seamless continuity.

That may be the root of the misunderstanding here.

At the start of the EU there was only a few books and they weren't officially tied into the movies if I remember right. It was only once the Lucas people realized there was a real audience that they started acknowledging the books as tying in to the movies. Then came the comics, then games, etc.

It was only once people started getting serious about the Star Wars universe that they realized there was a lot of contradictions. To cover that they made up the tiers of canon, G, C, etc. and the rules of their interaction, including things like if George Lucas said something (normally crazy) it was officially gospel and everything contradicting it was officially now wrong.

So from the start it wasn't created like a seamless thing, its been a mess of contradictions from the start.

Disneys wiping the slate clean is partially to make sure that they don't repeat the mistakes. I think that the 'keeper of the holocron' in charge of new canon has kind of hinted that they may bring back some of the old EU stuff at some point, they just have to make sure it soesn't contradict the new movies eg. the Vong invasion would probably not tie in.

As for your feats- even though KOTOR is in legends, they've still done stuff that can be compared, its just that their now under the legends banner. I don't really get battle threads though...

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: dont forget palpatine can force push planets seeing as he is stronger than bane and bane destroyed a solar system

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: lol epic fail troll. You bring up a post from way back before I started reading and Star Wars. Since then I read the material and seen the arguments.

Also Magento is faster than Palps base on speed feats in reaction speed, just not combat speed anyway. But as I said, your a classy troll who bash Star Wars in any thread, and no one takes you seriously anyway.

@mudamudamuda: while we agree to disagree, you do realize your quote on speed of electricity is base on wires right? Electricity travels way slower trough wires man. Do you see any wires on the force lightning? Do a little more research on that. But we will agree to disagree.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Naruto.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: lol epic fail troll. You bring up a post from way back before I started reading and Star Wars. Since then I read the material and seen the arguments.

Also Magento is faster than Palps base on speed feats in reaction speed, just not combat speed anyway. But as I said, your a classy troll who bash Star Wars in any thread, and no one takes you seriously anyway.

@mudamudamuda: while we agree to disagree, you do realize your quote on speed of electricity is base on wires right? Electricity travels way slower trough wires man. Do you see any wires on the force lightning? Do a little more research on that. But we will agree to disagree.

Stop trolling fizz it wasn't that long ago

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucardvanwayne1800: I have never seen anyone affect a solar system or planet. I hear Luke affected a moon once by even then I never seen that quote myself.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: yeah four and a half months ago is not a long time (eyes role) your so transparent with your intentions against Star Wars. :) don't think all the regular debaters are unaware of your obvious feelings toward SW.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this is why I stay away from "Naruto vs Star Wars" threads.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomp, too versatile and hax

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bad, it seems like you were right about this (though I can't find the actual value being 1/20 light speed).

Well then, I guess we agree to disagree so good day.