Naruto Uzumaki.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ghost_rider1

Naruto will obliterate seshomaru... and that's a picture of him in sage mode! SPITE!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends they both have the ability to one-shot each-other. Speed-wise they are both fast, but I give strength to Naruto in the picture. Naruto has Clones but Sesshomaru has that Light-sabre-fingernail-whip that excels at killing multiple foes or targets like ninja-stars and kunai. They both have impressive blasting power. If they both transformed, Naruto takes it, but in character neither will, so I'm giving 50/50 for now. Naruto does look more impressive, but he is always going all out while likes like Sesshomaru and Itachi are composed.

DarkScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarkScarecrow
@drgnx: Good point. 
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By icysloth

Sesshomuru, poison figrnails would slow naruto down. And his sword swings do more damage than anything we have seen out of naruto besides a bijuu ball, and Sesshomuru doesn't have limitations due to chakra.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By isaac_clarke

Sesshomaru to an extent has speed - the problem is Naruto has him beat by miles in that sense, hits harder and can turn into a bigger demon monster that can level mountains.

Sesshomaru can't beat that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

Sesshomaru to an extent has speed - the problem is Naruto has him beat by miles in that sense, hits harder and can turn into a bigger demon monster that can level mountains.

Sesshomaru can't beat that.

Sesshomaru has his demon speed, which might not be great (still above human) but he also has some kind of flash speed like Johnny cage, enough that he can causally dodge most attacks from Inyusha. The issue is the effects are different in the 2 mangas but they both have "blink of the eye speed".

(I'm using anime of events that should be in the manga, not sure about the first clip though, its been a while)

Here is Inuyasha vs Seshomarou (look at the effects, the fight appears to have been slown down, ex: InuYasha's hang time)

Naruto vs Pain

Strength

Inuysha was running around with a 9-27 ton bolder (http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=14819) attached to his arm and doing so casually and Sesshomaru can over power Inuyasha with 1 hand when sword fighting.

This was the biggest punch I could find for Naruto (but this is kyuubi):

Seshomarou punching is rather pathetic in comparison, most likely didn't use his max though

So Naruto does have better hitting feats, but Sesshomaru, does show Super strength through association, he just doesn't use his strength in the same manner.

Turning into a Demon form could actually hurt Naruto as he makes himself a larger target for Tensega and Bakusaiga. It pretty much comes down to who can tag who faster. Bakusaiga can 1 shot - anything with a physical form and the tail beasts tend to stop moving when they unleash their main blasts. Both turning into demon should result in a win for Naruto. but in character Sesshomaru, would prefer his blades before going beast.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KnightRise

@drgnx: In character I think Naruto might use Sage Mode. He did in his Chunin exam match against Konohomaru, but I don't know if that VA is canon or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightRise: Can't remember, but current version uses all forms regardless...

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

In the comics, Sesshomaru's latest sword is the baku saga. If Naruto gets the smallest of scratches from this sword, his body will quickly degenerate and he will die. Sesshomaru's power is no longer limited to energy blasts

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By isaac_clarke

@drgnx: I'm aware Sesshomaru's speed - the problem is Naruto these days is pushing hypersonic. He's faster than the Raikage - and that was before Kurama (fox) actually started handing him control over his power.

Sage Mode alone has physical strength out of Sesshomaru's league - and was fast enough to dodge the previous Raikage. We're not even talking the inclusion of Shadow Clones - which will make this a progressively one sided fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

@drgnx: I'm aware Sesshomaru's speed - the problem is Naruto these days is pushing hypersonic. He's faster than the Raikage - and that was before Kurama (fox) actually started handing him control over his power.

Sage Mode alone has physical strength out of Sesshomaru's league - and was fast enough to dodge the previous Raikage. We're not even talking the inclusion of Shadow Clones - which will make this a progressively one sided fight.

Depending on their speed Sesshomaru might, or might not, be able to handle a clone rush with his poison-whip or his demonic aura blasts (which normally happens to the cones anyways). I don't see anything to really justifiably quantify their speed difference. They both have Blur speed reaction time. Eveyone in Naruto is fast, the only reason you can tell who is faster is because it is stated or proven, just like Bleach.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Emperorb777

If this is the sword that Sesshomaru got after his arm regrow then I give it to him one slash from the blade and Naruto is dead the poison from it insta kills.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kadeem

Naruto will win because the combination of the kyuubi's chakra being under his control and his summoning jutsu will give him too much of an edge over the demon.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nishi99

Naruto would win due to the Nine Tails being on his side.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By terry2012

@drgnx: This

@icysloth: Good eyes to point that out.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One hit from Bakusaiga and Naruto will disintegrate, as stated. But I believe this battle would most likely end in a stalemate.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should win

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto, even in sage mode, can react to Sesshomaru slash and give out damage thanks to his clones.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Floopay

Sesshomaru can blanket a forest sized area in an attack that, if it hits, will pretty much auto-kill Naruto.

It can cut through objects several times stronger than diamond, so there's that as well.

He's also hypersonic, teleports, throws out poison, and has a few other advantages.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

take out biiju mode and sesshomaru takes this. Honestly I believe the inuyasha verse wrecks the naruto verse to a certain degree. but Naruto is above because most of their characters have better combat skills and jutsu, but that will eventually be stomped on the fact that sesshomaru and inuyasha and others have ridiculous durability and endurance. Sesshomaru would eventually wear naruto down.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad sesshormaru isn't running inuyasha's tetsaiga. That one slash kills a hundred demons thing, or the wind scar. He does know how to use it but it hurts him to. I might give it to naruto I don't know enough of sesshormaru

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto is basically dead so...

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SirNeko
DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sesshomaru...naruto has no way of dealing with bakusaiga's decomp ability..and the fact that sesshomaru can spam his own verison of the wind scar which is implied to be at minimum 10x stronger than inuyashas own as well as stated by the author that sesshomaru's wind scar is stronger than inuyasha's full powered backlash wave

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Raziel2014

Physique= Sesshomaru wins easily, he can lift several tons with 1 hand, naruto cannot without sage mode and even that is unlikely, ninjas are no different than Mages.

Defence= Sesshomaru Wins, Ninjas are based on charkra and naruto defence is not different than that of Kakashi, sakuras or sasuke, ninjas bodies besides Raikages are not durable and can be injured by even a mere kunai/shuriken, that tells you all, they have high damage and AOE attacks but there defence is nowhere near there offence.

Speed= Naruto Cloak mode wins,

AOE attacks= Naruto easily wins this with TaiL beast bombs,

Endurance/energy= They are both similar, Naruto has alot of charkra and Sesshomaru has alot of energy and his physique is leagues stronger than naruto.

Concentrated Damage= Sesshomaru wins easily, his Bakusaiga Decomb ability is way to hax, 1 slash and naruto is done for.

Bias naruto fans talking about tail beast bombs or huge kurama Cloak mode means nothing, AOE attacks are AOE attacks they dont mean someone is stronger than another.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy arts of necromancy the guy above me has me laughing like a lunatic

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kothoga

Sesshomaru wins, even if it's EOS "moon-level" Naruto. Sesshomaru is the superior fighter and has hax that can one-shot anyone in the Narutoverse. All he has to do is pull out Bakusaiga and when Naruto tries to block he gets eternally consumed/disintegrated until he dies. I'd put Sesshomaru against Kaguya but it seems Comicvine accepted the hype that Kaguya is an immortal Star-level reality warper (despite her being blitzed by Sakura, Kakashi, Naruto etc...). Naruto feats have actually gotten worse over the years. One minute he's moon-level, the next he is jobbing to kunais from Shin Uchiha....

Sorry, Lord Seshstomparu still stomps this up.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheVivas

@kothoga: I’ve seen Sesshomaru’s feats in a debate before, he’s not beating Naruto at all.

And lmao at putting him agaisnt Kaguya.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive seen all of inuyasha I don’t remember sesshomaru having hypersonic feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps, why was this bumped?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga:

what speed feats does Sesshomaru have that puts him at 19 year old Narutos level. EOS Naruto dodged a light speed attack and casually blitzes MHS+ individuals. Two years later hes smarter, stronger, and faster. No way Sesshomaru is touching him