• 108 results
God.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By God.

err...just so you know, that part was nothing more the speculation and rumors. Kabuto absorbed some of Oro's cells, doesn't really mean that is Oro. But it could be though. Also, when Itachi used his soul on the Oro, his soul is forever trapped. meaning he can't get out of it no matter what.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By JThree47693
@God. said:
"err...just so you know, that part was nothing more the speculation and rumors. Kabuto absorbed some of Oro's cells, doesn't really mean that is Oro. But it could be though. Also, when Itachi used his soul on the Oro, his soul is forever trapped. meaning he can't get out of it no matter what. "

Kabuto said that he could feel Orochimaru starting to take over.
God.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By God.

can you show me the scan?

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By CAPiTA
@JThree47693 said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@JThree47693 said:

" @God. said:

"Using the Summons are part of battles. Just like how Pain used his own summons. Also, in almost every major battle Sasuke has been on, his opponents were either weak, handicapped or disadvantaged simply because of the nature of there chakra.  "

I know using summons is a part of battle. Capita said Naruto solo'd Pein, I was just saying he didnt. Everyone knows Naruto would win a fight between these two(although I said Sasuke would win in an earlier post) Hell, Naruto would have won their first fight had he been out for the kill.
  "
summoning is a technique, so it's counted as solo if it was his technique that summoned them. add the fact that Sasuke can't summon anything anymore since he killed Manda, and Naruto's got a big advantage right there even without Sage mode.  and just because i know someone will bring it up, yes, Sasuke did kill Orochimaru, but that was a severely weakened Orochimaru. Sasuke even had to use the highest level of the curse seal just to beat him. Sasuke's feats just don't support the claims. he's just too hyped by the fanboys (and girls) everywhere just because he's got the Sharingan. keep in mind that the strongest Sharingan user was technically defeated by a non-Sharingan user, so that proves Sharingan is beatable.  and he didn't figure out Pain's real body wasn't there until he took out nearly all the bodies and they started coming back to life. "
I dont consider it a solo but whatever. I wasnt going to bring up Sasuke killing Orochimaru because Sasuke didnt kill Orochimaru. Orochimaru isnt even dead, h is stook in an eternal sleep thanks to Itachi. All Sasuke did is trap him inside his body. And now that I think about it, part of Orochimaru is living on in Kabuto, its only a matter of time before Orochimaru takes over Kabutos body, And you are right, Naruto didnt know about Pein until they started coming back to life. I never said sharingan is unbeatable. Sharingan proved ineffective against jinchuurikis(spelling?) In their first fight, sharingan was rendered useless once Naruto brought out 1 tail. I know sharingan is beatable.  "
yeah, i wasn't directing the Orochimaru comment at you. i just figured someone would bring it up like they usually do on anime forums and such.

anyway, unless Sasuke shows some feats that don't involve a severely weakened has-been (Orochimaru), almost getting owned by arguably the weakest and already injured Akatsuki member (Deidara), or killing someone who never wanted to kill him and just wanted to test him to see if he was ready to handle the Mangekyou (Itachi), then Naruto's taking this in a landslide victory. like i said, Sasuke's got the finesse and technique, but Naruto's got enough raw power and, dare i say, GUTS, to tip the scale in his favor.

but i guess we'll see soon enough how Sasuke does against the Raikage and the rest of the Samurai village people.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By JThree47693
@CAPiTA said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@JThree47693 said:

" @God. said:

"Using the Summons are part of battles. Just like how Pain used his own summons. Also, in almost every major battle Sasuke has been on, his opponents were either weak, handicapped or disadvantaged simply because of the nature of there chakra.  "

I know using summons is a part of battle. Capita said Naruto solo'd Pein, I was just saying he didnt. Everyone knows Naruto would win a fight between these two(although I said Sasuke would win in an earlier post) Hell, Naruto would have won their first fight had he been out for the kill.
  "
summoning is a technique, so it's counted as solo if it was his technique that summoned them. add the fact that Sasuke can't summon anything anymore since he killed Manda, and Naruto's got a big advantage right there even without Sage mode.  and just because i know someone will bring it up, yes, Sasuke did kill Orochimaru, but that was a severely weakened Orochimaru. Sasuke even had to use the highest level of the curse seal just to beat him. Sasuke's feats just don't support the claims. he's just too hyped by the fanboys (and girls) everywhere just because he's got the Sharingan. keep in mind that the strongest Sharingan user was technically defeated by a non-Sharingan user, so that proves Sharingan is beatable.  and he didn't figure out Pain's real body wasn't there until he took out nearly all the bodies and they started coming back to life. "
I dont consider it a solo but whatever. I wasnt going to bring up Sasuke killing Orochimaru because Sasuke didnt kill Orochimaru. Orochimaru isnt even dead, h is stook in an eternal sleep thanks to Itachi. All Sasuke did is trap him inside his body. And now that I think about it, part of Orochimaru is living on in Kabuto, its only a matter of time before Orochimaru takes over Kabutos body, And you are right, Naruto didnt know about Pein until they started coming back to life. I never said sharingan is unbeatable. Sharingan proved ineffective against jinchuurikis(spelling?) In their first fight, sharingan was rendered useless once Naruto brought out 1 tail. I know sharingan is beatable.  "
yeah, i wasn't directing the Orochimaru comment at you. i just figured someone would bring it up like they usually do on anime forums and such.  anyway, unless Sasuke shows some feats that don't involve a severely weakened has-been (Orochimaru), almost getting owned by arguably the weakest and already injured Akatsuki member (Deidara), or killing someone who never wanted to kill him and just wanted to test him to see if he was ready to handle the Mangekyou (Itachi), then Naruto's taking this in a landslide victory. like i said, Sasuke's got the finesse and technique, but Naruto's got enough raw power and, dare i say, GUTS, to tip the scale in his favor. but i guess we'll see soon enough how Sasuke does against the Raikage and the rest of the Samurai village people. "

Well Sasuke already ran through the samurai, all thats left is the Raikage.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By CAPiTA

yeah, if Sasuke can take the Raikage, we'll know he's at least on Kage level, which is where Naruto's at. we still won't know if he's actually stronger than Naruto until they fight, but at least we'll know they're around the same level in the ninja hierarchy.

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By G-w-D

For sasuke to win he needs either Susanno or a MS jutsu of greater power, He's got nothing else that naruto is unable to deal with
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By CAPiTA

nevermind. Sasuke's barely at Kage level now that i remember what's happened so far in the fight with Raikage. he almost got owned by a genjutsu in the first few seconds of the fight and got saved by Suigetsu and Jugo. that's fighting only 3 people; 2 Jounin level and only 1 Kage level. Naruto fought evenly with 6 Kage level bodies and 2 summons.

God Realm's reflect jutsu owned the toads but was overpowered by enraged Naruto's Kyuubi chakra. going by this, i doubt Sasuke's previous deus ex machina of controlling the Kyuubi will be strong enough to do so in a real fight.

yeah, now i know for sure Sasuke would get murked by Naruto.