#1 Posted by brandonbrown65 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

the long awaited fight begins

#2 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins easily since Kishi isnt here to pull some BS way for Saskue to be "equal" to Naruto

#3 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Just wait for it. laughing out loud

#4 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: lol. Most likely itl come in the form of some hax jutsu or some bs powerup

#5 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yep Because Sasuke is gone to meet the man who knows everything.

#6 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto was and always has been more powerful than Sasuke.

#7 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

this
#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

No he hasn't it started off as Sasuke being more powerful, it changes like 10 times throughout the whole series. Currently Naruto is stronger.

#9 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

No he hasn't it started off as Sasuke being more powerful, it changes like 10 times throughout the whole series. Currently Naruto is stronger.

In birth perhaps not even 2 hours of his birth already had the 9-tails Fox in him, so from day one, Naruto had and always has been more powerful. Only thing Naruto had to have effort achieving trouble with surpassing Sasuke was skill and SKILL ONLY. Sasuke always had better skills than Naruto, but as years gone by, Naruto's skills had quickly caught up with Sasuke, so this is like a double whamy for Sasuke because Naruto always had the power plus now he has the skills.

#10 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

In birth perhaps not even 2 hours of his birth already had the 9-tails Fox in him, so from day one, Naruto had and always has been more powerful. Only thing Naruto had to have effort achieving trouble with surpassing Sasuke was skill and SKILL ONLY. Sasuke always had better skills than Naruto, but as years gone by, Naruto's skills had quickly caught up with Sasuke, so this is like a double whamy for Sasuke because Naruto always had the power plus now he has the skills.

So true.

#11 Posted by HAVICKGREEN (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: right we all know naruto is stronger i mean naruto is like a hokage now

#12 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@HAVICKGREEN: Yes by power wise.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: No it is not skills only. It is also in brains

#13 Edited by SlimJ87D (8913 posts) - - Show Bio

Any point in really debating this when it's scheduled to happen very soon? Oh well I guess I can add my two cents.

@jeanroygrant said:

I would disagree. Sasuke always had the Sharingan (as an unlockable), and not only does he have that but he unlocked MS. And now not only does he have MS but he has EMS. The upgrades from MS to EMS are in no way convectional means of obtaining powers just like how Naruto received the Fox for a great power boost.

Sasuke also absorbed Orochimaru at one point and with that obtained a lot of Oro's knowledge on Jitsu. Another unconventional way of obtaining power.

With those two factors, EMS and parts of Orochimaru's catalogue I would say they have their own advantages and disadvantages at this point.

#14 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: No not really. I want to see what Sasuke can do after he meets the one who knows everything.

#15 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Orochimaru is the human who knows everything

#16 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read Naruto since the 400's because it became increasingly stupid, and boring. But I'm pretty sure that Susanoo cleans up pretty nice.

#17 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: No he is not. Because he ask Sasuke why do you want to meet them. He has nothing to with this war and is not interest in this war. They are outsiders who started this war in the first place. They know what going on and have not been revealed. Sasuke and Orochimaru is leaving the war to probably go back to the village where the tablet is at, or they are going back to Orochimaru hideout. Naruto and Sasuke probably wont fight in this war. Otherwise Orochimaru would have told him right then in there, but instead he told him he was to young to know everything. Orochimaru is taking Sasuke to meet them and the man who's knows everything.

#18 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelGrey said:

I haven't read Naruto since the 400's because it became increasingly stupid, and boring. But I'm pretty sure that Susanoo cleans up pretty nice.

Naruto should have no problems blasting Susano'o to pieces.

It's already shown to be possible to pierce/break/get around Susano'o.

Gaara flinging Madara out of the Susano'o also worked.

#19 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto's stronger than all hokage's right now. He would wreck Sasuke. Sasuke isn't a special ninja really. He's just like he has sharingan to rely on.

@MarvelGrey said:

Naruto destroy's susanoo.

#20 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@terry2012: Orochimaru is taking Saskue back to speak with his mother and father

Please tell me that's not a spoiler

#22 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@terry2012: Orochimaru is taking Saskue back to speak with his mother and father

Please tell me that's not a spoiler

....... It kinda is. I edited it and put spoiler block on it

#23 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder:

#24 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Are you sure he is? Because that is an assumption. Why would he take him to meet his parents? When Orochimaru was referring to them, did not sound like he was think of Sasuke parents. That doesn't add up. Sasuke father last wish was for Itachi to take care of Sasuke. Tow questions you have to ask is where was the uchiha on the night of the massacre. And where was they when the fox attack the village? Sasuke parents does not look like they know everything. Plus Sasuke said I want to meet the man who knows everything. It is referring to as he never met him before. Orochimaru response was "why do you want to meet them?" So why would he want to meet his parents when he already met them? He already met Orochimaru and would have been told right there, if Orochimaru is the man who knows everything there would have been no need to leave, when he can just explain it to him right there.

#25 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: No it is not a spoiler.

#26 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: Those pics made me laugh

#27 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Well when Saskue said he wanted to talk to the human who knows everything the rest of the chatper made it seems as though Orochimaru was "the human who knows everything" when he was revived. As for them you were right but that scene in which Saskue was remembering Itachi's words about being able to change their mother and father made it seem that way to me. just a misinterpetation on my part

#28 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Which chapter was that?

#29 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelGrey said:

@greenteaforme said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Which chapter was that?

Which part?

#30 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Do not worried, it is no problem.

#31 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@MarvelGrey said:

@greenteaforme said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Which chapter was that?

Which part?

Yeah the chapter that Gaara fought Madara.

#32 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

He has currently and partially mastered the full Nine Tails' form.

Also Tsunade said (in her mind):

"So this is what Naruto looks like when he's in control of the Nine Tails' power...You did it Naruto."

In Naruto Shippuden episode 282: The Secret Origin of the Ultimate Tag Team!

But soon enough Sasuke will achieve an upgrade, to be an equal to Naruto.

Vouile

#33 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto because hes the main character.

#34 Posted by SwordandShields (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently i'm siding with Naruto, he's just to beast right now.

#35 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields said:

Currently i'm siding with Naruto, he's just to beast right now.

Agreed.

Vouile