Naruto vs Sasuke

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skelebones: With language like that and an attitude like yours, you'll end up getting banned sooner or later, and nothing you say holds any merit because Prince and i have repeatedly tried to explain where you were wrong and asked your for evidence to support your claims of Saskue using Izanagi and Izanami when he hasn't shown either and you've showed no proof and just further made a fool of yourself.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: i honestly dont care. i try to have a reasonable debate with you about the sharingan and its abilities and the uchiah members and why naruto cant sweep this and instead of hearing my arguments and making rebutles as to why i could be wrong. you instead laugh at me and call me an idiot. so if it means im banned and dont have to listen to trolls like you then piss off and lemme get banned. mind you itll be right along side you for instigating me.

i have stated numerous times why no proof can be given aside from the quotes from the databook i have provided and the comparisons i have made. if you want scans then you want the impossible. mangas are as unreliable with scans as you can possibly get.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By SirNeko

I know this is an old thread, but Naruto backhands Sasuke pretty easily as of now, even though Sasuke has a lot more potential to become a stronger character.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: i honestly dont care. i try to have a reasonable debate with you about the sharingan and its abilities and the uchiah members and why naruto cant sweep this and instead of hearing my arguments and making rebutles as to why i could be wrong. you instead laugh at me and call me an idiot. so if it means im banned and dont have to listen to trolls like you then piss off and lemme get banned. mind you itll be right along side you for instigating me.

i have stated numerous times why no proof can be given aside from the quotes from the databook i have provided and the comparisons i have made. if you want scans then you want the impossible. mangas are as unreliable with scans as you can possibly get.

Exactly how am I instigating you and I never called you an idiot and anyone who has read through the thread can see that, and I've refuted EACH and EVERY one of the baseless claims you were trying to make over and over again and I have even went into a huge amount of detail explaining to you how you you was wrong and what did you do, you got mad and have resorted to using foul language twice, whereas I myself haven't used any at all, so if provoking you is telling you you was wrong and explaining to you how wrong you were than yeah I provoked you, unless you mean when I called you a fool in my last post and you can't have a reasonable debate about something you clearly know next to nothing about, according to you a technique that was created, is something they are born with, then you claim that those same techniques are a mutation of a mutation, I mean seriously which is it and how does that even work again, and then you claim mangas are unreliable with scans, just because you have there is no evidence to support your claims of Saskue being able to use Izanami or Izanagi, which honestly makes no sense what so ever because if the manga itself is unreliable(you know the original material) then to me that would make the databook even more unreliable. This is just sad..reallly

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#155 SC  Moderator

@redbird3rdboywonder: @skelebones:

Hello. Both of you are guilty of unnecessary hostility. Skelebones, please refrain from flat out insults towards other users thanks, and redbird3rdboywonder you may not have resorted to flat out personal insults but telling a poster they are making a fool of themselves and and commenting about them personally is unnecessary as well. Please refrain.

Basically as an easy reference, talk about the comics and the characters and the fiction, not each other. If a poster makes a bad argument, explain why in objective terms rather than insisting they are making a bad argument or provoking them. As gratifying as it might feel to try and subtly undermine another persons arguments by suggesting they are incompetent or lacking. If you can't stick to disagreeing respectfully with each other then would be best to avoid or ignore the other and or bow out with respect. It is possible to disagree with another with respect. Perhaps from here on in just avoid commenting to other alright otherwise I'll have to warn you both (skelebones especially do not insult people with the terms you have, thats a bigger break of rules) okay thank you and feel free to send me a PM if you wish to discuss this further.

Cheers.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Skelebones

@sc: I appologize for getting... heated i suppose is one word to use. i will try to control myself further. i am taking a break from this.... crap. at least for a few hours while i go have lunch. if this is still a problem when i come back feel free to ban me. or discuss it with me in a PM i honestly dont care which

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 SC  Moderator

@skelebones: Its alright, though you could always apologize to the other poster to extend an offer of friendliness and respect instead of me ^_^.

Its the nature of the internet that people will occasionally rub each other the wrong way and end up arguing about something a bit too aggressively instead of politely and with understanding. Also I know you posted a reply to the other poster after I made my post so I am going to delete it, which must be annoying seeing as it was quite lengthly but was also filled with frustration, I do think its a good idea to get a bit of time and relax a bit. That and the other poster now knows to avoid your posts and not reply to you to argue. So its alright, no one needs to be banned or even warned yet, have a good lunch.

Oh and when you get back just try to avoid situations where you might end up throwing personal insults or receiving them. If someone is being hostile to you perhaps also try defusing the situation instead of retaliating in kind. Cheers.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 SC  Moderator

Also to try get thread back on topic… uh I think the guy with the purple rope belt will win. Since rope belts are awesome. He could like take it off and hit the other guy with it. Could hit his eyes or ear, and getting hit in the ear with a rope hurts man, like rope burn and stuff - but his pants might fall down, then he'll be vulnerable to a kick upside the head - I guess battle is closer than I first expected… also I do not know these characters like at all. Heh heh.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Skelebones

@sc: why the hell would i do that? no offense but i have been more than cordial with him and have tried at every turn to have a reasonable discussion with him only to be met with passive aggressive pessimistic insinuative bullcrap.

also i have to disagree with you. not on fashion ofc but with the outcome of the match. sasuke doesnt win the majority so far the blonde one wins 6-7 out of 10. heck, all this mess started when he challenged one of sasukes wins and i was just trying to prove otherwise.

narutos attack power is too strong his durability is too great his stamina is too high and his speed is too much. the only thing sasuke has are his hax abilities with the sharingan and his defense through susanoo.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 SC  Moderator

@skelebones: Well I can send you a PM about the off topic stuff, but when it comes to interacting with other people? No one is a mind reader, so what you perceive as passive aggressive insinuative etc may just be an error on your part. Also its one thing to be cordial with another person, but you kind of lose that sense when you start calling another person an "asshat" whilst telling them to "screw themselves" heh heh unprovoked or not. There are alternatives to dealing with another person you feel is being passive aggressive but resorting to such insults is not one of them and will just result in more hostility. Does that make sense? Why not just question their phrasing instead of resorting to insults? What if they felt you were being passive aggressive the whole time as well even though you considered yourself cordial? Maybe thats how they justify their attitude as well, just like you justify yours? So instead of both people making assumptions about each other, much better to clarify with each other respectfully.

Oh and you should disagree with my outlook on the actual battle, I was joking of course, as I implied when I said I do not know anything about these characters heh heh. Sometimes when a person wishes to try put a topic back on topic they will make vague comments relating to the subject. Its a bit hard to do that when you don't know anything about the characters so I made a silly joke instead. :)

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc: if you dont mind i think it would help. i hate to think bad of anyone... well to quote a source i have forgotten "demons run when good men go to war" i am not defending my actions i am explaining them

apparently... i have trouble understanding jokes from time to time. or you were just overly vague :T

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 SC  Moderator

@skelebones: I was overly vague heh heh, its all good. ^_^.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins. Sasuke susanoo won't tank multiple bijuu bombs.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By russellmania77

Tie

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto with that shuriken thing of his.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uzumaki

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sasuke because Naruto will end up like Madara.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this very point Sasuke because he moved so fast in the latest chapter that naruto couldn't track him considering he is a sensor that is impressive. Sasuke also has the killer intent as well I think he stabbed madara more out of revenge lol than just to kill him favorite part of the chapter. But after 1 or 2 more chapters Naruto will probably be a bit more stronger than Sasuke after all his name is the series.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke is only superior to naruto in skill and reactions, besides that naruto stomps in every other category.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plot wise Naruto's probably stronger, but Sasuke was definently more impressive in the latest chapter.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The blonde one.

Red_Vibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It would be REALLy close, but I think that Sasuke would just barely win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Bijuu bomb still ftw :p

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly. Stalemate

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By kgb725

Naruto

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Nyas
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto obviously didn't see that coming.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate actually since it's been implied. Neither could actually kill the other. Naruto BB Rasenshurikens would get tanked or dodged and Sasuke's short warp ability wouldn't actually kill Naruto. So Stalemate

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Uchiha clan is toptier no doubt

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Aetherius

Sasuke is pretty strong since he has the Eternal mangekyou sharingan and its features, but Naruto with Kurama is stronger.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Aetherius

Natuto is better

broman1214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By broman1214

Naruto-ku

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the moment, it could go either way.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By nerdchore
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By DeathHero61

Naruto has always been better than sasuke ever since the chunin exams.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still naruto.

Pablo_Mablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Naruto's talk no jutsu is too strong.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Tohoma

Naruto still. He was handicapped and held back in their current fight.

Miracle-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. At this point both of their abilities literally negate each other, neither one would win.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both latest

stalemate

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke 7/10 as he was restricted by plot in there last fight

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Stalemate if naruto is trying not to kill sasuke.

Naruto if he's going for the kill.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: C'mon prince sasuke was clearly nerfed(more nerfed than naruto)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: let's see:

1.) not being able to absorb and attack simultaneously with preta path

2.) no human path

3.) no asura path

4.) uses chibaku tensei an application of deva path but no almighty push/pull maneuvers

5.) no animal path

6.) no naraka path

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: C'mon prince sasuke was clearly nerfed(more nerfed than naruto)

naruto wasn't going for the kill, and the entire war had drained on his chakra..

let's see:

1.) not being able to absorb and attack simultaneously with preta path: senjutsu.

2.) no human path: simple resistance.

3.) no asura path: Asura paths weaponry is pretty much useless at that point.

4.) uses chibaku tensei an application of deva path but no almighty push/pull maneuvers: Chakra arms to reverse the damage like he did before.

5.) no animal path: Naruto didn't use summons either.

6.) no naraka path: sasuke needs to interrogate naruto why? He was speaking the truth anyway lol. Nor does he use other bodies..