those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jgames said:

Negi speed blitz him many times over

How is that? People told me naruto was high hypersonic. Instant speed and can punch like a hundred times in a second. BlitZing armies before they could react.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: dont know much about negi but current naruto is hard to beat

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: This is really hard. With naruto's current tendency to spam clones, and with the level of chakara manipulation and storage he has now, he can probably beat negi, the problem here is that negi may have the speed advantage. Plus does naruto have any ways of hitting intangibles may i ask? @nyas

@jgames said:

How is that? People told me naruto was high hypersonic. Instant speed and can punch like a hundred times in a second. BlitZing armies before they could react.

Negi is in the high double digits in base form in terms of speed. Negi via Raisen Taisou(or however its spelled) magia erebea kicks it all the way to lightning speed.

100 punches in a second is supersonic speeds. IIRC based on calcs thats only mach 2 combat speed. Not really impressive.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Did Naruto ever fight those mist ninjas? The could turn into mist?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: This is really hard. With naruto's current tendency to spam clones, and with the level of chakara manipulation and storage he has now, he can probably beat negi, the problem here is that negi may have the speed advantage. Plus does naruto have any ways of hitting intangibles may i ask? @nyas

@those_eyes said:

@jgames said:

Negi is in the high double digits in base form in terms of speed. Negi via Raisen Taisou(or however its spelled) magia erebea kicks it all the way to lightning speed.

100 punches in a second is supersonic speeds. IIRC based on calcs thats only mach 2 combat speed. Not really impressive.

yae i've heard negi is lighting speed. Is that combat or travel? Or both?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nerdchore

With narutos clone spams and rase shurikens hes bound to win but again im unfamimiar with negis fts

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

oh this is a tough one negi is a hell of a lot smarter and with his absorbtion power and functional immortality he can go toe to toe with Naruto

I want to say Negi wins after a very very long fight. this fight can quite easily take days to be decided simply because both competitors have a botomless supply of power and a powerful regen factor

in the end i give the edge to negi simply because his mind just works better than Naruto's in a fight as he thinks out all his battles and he will pull any number of cheap tricks to win not to mention with his pacto haxs he has ways of countering most of Naruto's arsenal

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@those_eyes said:

@jgames said:

yae i've heard negi is lighting speed. Is that combat or travel? Or both?

Both. In his first form, via Raisen Taisou there is a weakness that can be exploited. But then again that becomes irrelevant once negi activates the second layer.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

This is really hard. With naruto's current tendency to spam clones, and with the level of chakara manipulation and storage he has now, he can probably beat negi, the problem here is that negi may have the speed advantage. Plus does naruto have any ways of hitting intangibles may i ask?

No I don't think he can, and I don't think he can tag Negi either unless he goes for a wide range attack like BD. But from what I remember (which isn't a lot) Negi doesn't have what it takes to put Naruto down either. so I guess stalemate.

100 punches in a second is supersonic speeds. IIRC based on calcs thats only mach 2 combat speed. Not really impressive

Below mach 1 actually (as long as we are talking about straights), anyone who would brag about that kind of speed clearly has no idea what sonic combat speed means let alone super/hypersonic.

Truth be told that full paragraph from those_eyes just sounded like he was being sore anyway lol

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Negi blitzed Naruto before the fight even started.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The second form of Raiten Taisou allows him to move and think at the speed of lightning (150 km/s), far surpassing the speed of even the powerhouse Jack Rakan, who is renowned for his legendary physical abilities.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas said:

@deathhero61:

This is really hard. With naruto's current tendency to spam clones, and with the level of chakara manipulation and storage he has now, he can probably beat negi, the problem here is that negi may have the speed advantage. Plus does naruto have any ways of hitting intangibles may i ask?

No I don't think he can, and I don't think he can tag Negi either unless he goes for a wide range attack like BD. But from what I remember (which isn't a lot) Negi doesn't have what it takes to put Naruto down either. so I guess stalemate.

100 punches in a second is supersonic speeds. IIRC based on calcs thats only mach 2 combat speed. Not really impressive

Below mach 1 actually (as long as we are talking about straights), anyone who would brag about that kind of speed clearly has no idea what sonic combat speed means let alone super/hypersonic.

Truth be told that full paragraph from those_eyes just sounded like he was being sore anyway lol

Well now that i think about it, naruto can physically improve himself with "unrivaled strength" from one of the tailed beasts.

Here i will show you the calc.

But very roughly:

- If we say that landing 100 punches/seconds means landing them in succession (not 2 at a time) it would mean that you can throw a single punch in 10 ms.

- Let's say that an average arm spans (from your shoulder to your hand) is 70 cm (to have a round numbers).

- One single fist would cover 70 cm in 10 ms,

0.7m / 0.001s = 700 m/s

which is roughly double the speed of sound. -MatteoPG

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@those_eyes: naruto is hypersonic with no real quantified speed, while negi is in the triple digit mach speed, being as fast as lighting, so negi is going to speed blitz

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61: I've done similar calcs myself in some other thread (can't remember which), but the ones you posted are wrong for 2 reasons :

1) They don't take into account the distance the arm travels when contracting into the initial stance after launching each punch, which would pretty much double the total distance.

2)There is a mistake with the converted values : 10ms = 0.01 second not 0.001s

So a more accurate calc would be :1.4m/0.01s = 140m/s which is't even half mach 1 (340m/s)

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nyas

@jgames said:

@those_eyes: naruto is hypersonic with no real quantified speed, while negi is in the triple digit mach speed, being as fast as lighting, so negi is going to speed blitz

There are real quantifiable speed feats... scale from might guy is 6th gate setting the air on fire...

And I don't see Negi putting Naruto down even via blitz which = stalemate (Naruto can't tag, Negi can't Ko)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Now that i think about it, naruto does pull an aizen allot with clones, and considering his current tendency to spam clones has come up again. I doubt negi will be able to get a chance to land a finishing blow.

@deathhero61: I've done similar calcs myself in some other thread (can't remember which), but the ones you posted are wrong for 2 reasons :

1) They don't take into account the distance the arm travels when contracting into the initial stance after launching each punch, which would pretty much double the total distance.

2)There is a mistake with the converted values : 10ms = 0.01 second not 0.001s

So a more accurate calc would be :1.4m/0.01s = 140m/s which is't even half mach 1 (340m/s)

Meh. But based on comic standards most people consider it supersonic at the least. While some fanboys consider it hypersonic. Maybe if the 100 punches was done in a split second or a nanosecond or something.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Well that's what calcs disprove (not very accurate ones btw), so yeah... I guess you can consider it a mach1+ feat if you suppose that there was a pause between some of the punches or that the 100 punches weren't the limit etc

But i'd rather not.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@nyas: Highly doubt he going to be able to tank all his hits or have time to even used clones.

Plus I highly doubt igniting fire is considered a speed feat bc that assuming he did it by pure speed and not strength also. Plus even than negi is still too fast.

Also if for some reason negi attacks are doing nothing for some reason, he just absorb his energy attack and added to his own power. Negi is winning either way

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nyas

@jgames said:

@nyas: Highly doubt he going to be able to tank all his hits or have time to even used clones.

Plus I highly doubt igniting fire is considered a speed feat bc that assuming he did it by pure speed and not strength also. Plus even than negi is still too fast.

Also if for some reason negi attacks are doing nothing for some reason, he just absorb his energy attack and added to his own power. Negi is winning either way

Yes he can, he is constantly in sage mode and can go kyuubi mode if needed (you know the mode that tanked the juubi's bijuu dama ?).

Yes it's a speed feat, ever heard of air friction ? this was explained both in scans and the 3rd databook :

No Caption Provided

strength has absolutely nothing to do with air drag, what matters is speed.

Absorbing whose energy ? Naruto's ? yeah great plan, that way he will turn into a frog statue and naruto will be the winner.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I leave for a few weeks, and these things happen.....

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Negi can move at 150 km/s that's around 450 mach. Then with magia erebea he can x2 his stats , and he has a shit ton of hax too.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is now a moon buster. He curbstomps

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Negi breaks Naruto's mind in his Phantasmagoria or Ialda's takes over Naruto's body. He can't really counter Resonance at all.

@xlr87t3 All feats are allowed so in that case Negi (with help from Kitty) broke a magic barrier the size of Mars with one of his casual lightning attacks. Although he doesn't need composite feats. Although, I can't recall a single moon busting feat from Naruto.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Wow that's amazing! May I know where you read your fan fiction?

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MasterSkywalker

Negi wins this.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Really, since when?

I think he sliced a moon in half, which is the basis for all threads between him and Wonder Woman

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Feats for Negi?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t know Negi and after reading all the comment I still don’t see any good feats.

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ValmousXII

@xlr87t3 said:
@thekinfing said:

@xlr87t3: Really, since when?

I think he sliced a moon in half, which is the basis for all threads between him and Wonder Woman

LOL, no bruh he survived a hit that cut the moon in half he didn't slice it though.

As for the fight I have no knowledge on Negi

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

Negi Springfield:

@callmeblast, @americanspeeddemon, @xlr87t3, @thekinfing: Some feats for Negi in case you are interested.

Scans in reverse in this section. But some general feats:

Strength, Speed, and Durability:

UQ Holder Chapter 139

His initial attack wrecks the surface of this 51 km asteroid which was about 5 times larger than the asteroid bigger than the one that wrecked the dinosaurs and the ensuing fight, Negi is wrecking the surface as well. And then later on he outright busts it in the next chapter

UQ Holder Chapter 140

Then there's his resonance and Phantasmagoria:

When Negi became resonated with the Mage of the Beginning he received all of the abilities and powers that she has currently and can use them in tangent with his own abilities to make him even stronger. This is powered by Resonance where billions of souls past and present fuel the power behind it:

This leads directly into the Phantasmagoria: Excuse the Nudity, Apologies

Chapter 130: "Foul Play"

The Mage of the Beginning can create imaginary worlds outside reality, in which she controls everything, which she can shape and influence how she pleases. It has been described as akin to her "womb" or her "dreams". She can shape it according to people's past and memories, to which she seems to have some sort of access. She can enter it and drag people into them, deciding how they look like inside it, or even whether they appear as invisible and intangible 'spectators' or real persons. She can also create perfect replicas of people within it, with the same powers, skills and memories as their models, and make them act how she wants to. Along with this, Negi/Ialda can use that world to mentally overpower their opponent's minds and incapacitate them. This can be done very quickly as well. For example the instance above happened in a span of .76 seconds.

In addition, another ability gained by the MOTB Power is the unnamed ability to spread their being throughout the battlefield as seen here:

Chapter 139: Father Son Reunion

In this way Negi can nullify any potential speed advantages the opponent may have by appearing anywhere on the battlefield with this ability.

He also oneshots Bijuu/Susanoo sized Dragons with one lightning spell as well in Negima Chapter 294:

Fighting Skill:

Negi is a skilled practitioner Chinese Martial Arts which he learned from Ku Fei. He uses this in conjunction with his magical skills in order to boost his already powerful striking strength. Negi learned two styles of the Art; First, Hakkeshō (八卦掌) an internal/soft style which specializes in free-flowing stances designed to maneuver around an opponent, and using full rotations of the body to deflect an opponent’s attack, using the same motion to increase the power of a counter strike. Second, Hakkyokuken (八極拳) an external/hard style that emphasizes simple, direct, explosive strength at close range. Together the two of these together allows Negi to have a great balance in his fighting.

Hakkyokuken:

Honshin Kou Ryu:

Chapter 96: Courage is the Key to Victory

A technique where Negi will begin to somersault. He then comes spinning down, performing a horizontal chop on his opponent from above, seemingly using the momentum gained in the previous fall to increase the force behind his strike.

Hachi Dai Shōshiki: Zesshō - Tsutenhō:

Chapter 89: The Nothing but the strongest Battle Royal

A technique where Negi uses his fists to deflect his opponents arms putting them off balance, leading into a palm strike one-inch punch that can send a huge man flying meters upward and outward.

Haō Sekkō:

Chapter 97: Takamichi gets Really Real

A technique where he attacks the opponent with a double fisted strike. Negi can use it with Magia Erebea's Raiten Taisō form by charging electrical energy around both fist to enhance the strike.

Rokutaikai Chō:

Chapter 170: Outrageous Club President Appointment Test

A technique where Negi grabs the wrist of the opponent to drag them into close quarters with him. This easily allows him to launch another quick attack that will be difficult to dodge, like Kakuda Chōchū.

Kakuda Chōchū:

Chapter 225: Proclamation of War!

A techniqeue where Negi steps into the body of the opponent and sharply elbows them in the chest. Negi likes to enhance this attack with lightning through either a Sagitta Magica or Magia Erebea's Raiten Taisō form. With the lightning enhanced elbow strike into the targets chest it discharges lighting causing piercing and blunt damage.

Hakkeshō:

Sotosho:

Chapter 69: The Attack Begins! Negi and Kotarou

A powerful double handed strike that sends the opponent flying. When boosted by Negi's magic the attack has even more force behind it.

Gokuen Hozan Takutenshō:

Chapter 226: "Wish Upon a Pair of panties"

A single heavy palm thrust to the chest of the opponent. Negi enhanced the power of the technique by using it in Magia Erebea's Sim Fabricatus Ab Incendio form.Thespell hits the target with a close-range heatwave.

Mahōken:

Negi's signature combat technique, which supplements his oriental martial arts with Western magic, creating the following magical-based fighting techniques

Fuka Hoken:

Chapter 106
Chapter 106

This technique supplements his striking hand with numerous wind-elemental Sagitta Magica that release upon contact.

Ouka Hoken:

Chapter 99
Chapter 99

An original spell created by Negi. It uses light element Sagitta Magica's which circle around his fist in a stream, which in turn adds considerable power to his punch. Because the light sagitta magica's are stronger then the lightning ones this is technique is stronger than Raika Hōken

Raika Hoken:

Chapter 97
Chapter 97

An original spell created by Negi. It uses lightning element Sagitta Magica's in various numbers which circle around his fist in a stream, which in turn adds considerable power to his punch, as it was able to knock a strong magical user across a tournament ground and cause a large explosion.

Ōkasōshō, Taikō Chōgyosei:

Chapter 114
Chapter 114

An original spell created by Negi. It similar to Ōka Hōken where it uses light element Sagitta Magica's, but instead of circling around his fist they circle around his staff. Because of this it adds considerable power to his lunge with his staff.

Hope this suffices and helps provide a case for Negi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see both characters wining his tbh.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Is Phantasmagoria real or an illusion the scans were somewhat unclear? How large of an area can he spread his consciousness over?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 darthjhawk  Moderator

@americanspeeddemon: The most direct comparison I can make is that it isn't too dissimilar from the Infinite Tsukuyomi in concept. The difference in application is that Negi can shape it as he wishes and change it on the fly, by using the memories and past of the person affected. And I am not too sure what you are asking about the range. Do you mean the Phantasmagoria or the Speed Nullification concept?

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 darthjhawk  Moderator

@americanspeeddemon: Well he did it over that 50 km asteroid/planetoid, which is roughly 32 miles, so about that wide and long of a range.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: To me it seems like Naruto would win after a long fight he has pretty good illusion resistance between Kurama and Sage sensing and he'll be able to sense Negi's energy and nuke the battlefield. The hardest part will be getting around the hax but he should do that eventually.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By helloman

Negi wins.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@americanspeeddemon: Negi's Phantasmagoria isn't really an illusion, he drags the person into his own mind, which creates a multi-planetary sized dream world. Even if he somehow breaks out of the initial dreamworld, he'd have to overpower Negi's mind back by 6 billion+ souls. And if he somehow manages to kill Negi, Ialda's Resonance would graft onto Naruto's mind and soul, with 6 billion raging souls and the grief of 22 billion people. Nuking Negi isn't as easy at it sounds.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

@americanspeeddemon: I don't know about breaking the Phantasmagoria that easily. Its not like a simple genjutsu illusion. It is actively consuming the mind of the affected. Even if they break the initial dream, to get out of it they would still have to mentally overpower Negi and Ialda, along with the sea of billions of souls that power them. I am not sure Naruto and Kurama have resistance feats of that level, as Kurama was affected by Sasuke, Madara, and Obitio IIRC, along with Naruto being affected by Itachi, along with them having to be protected from the IT by Sasuke.

Plus he would have a hard time tagging Negi as well, Negi can still fly even if Naruto decided to nuke the battlefield and I don't think a TBB can cover 32 miles at once. Plus I am pretty sure Negi is faster, as he can react, think, and fight at speeds upwards and reaching Mach 6600. Then there is Negi's plethora of spells as well:

Basic Spells:

Saggita Magica:

Chapter 20
Chapter 20

Extrasensoria Perceptio:

Chapter 74

Also known as ESP, is basic cognitive magic to perceive the outside world. When referring to perception outside the world it means outside the realm of the "normal" senses (sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste). This means telepathy, clairvoyance, perceiving future events among the various abilities.

Wind Spells:

Flans Exarmatio:

First Seen in Chapter 17

A spell that blows off, with a powerful wind, items attached to the opponent's body. Clothing and other light things are changed into flower petals. The sole purpose is to disarm an opponent of weapons, so no matter how strong the wind is, it will not blow away the opponent herself. When Negi sneezes and blows off the clothes of Asuna and friends, this is the explosion of this magic.

Deflexio:

As seen in Chapter 97

A simple anti-physical protective magic. While its actual defensive capabilities are low compared to Flans Paries Aerialis, it is much more long-lasting and can be maintained indefinitely.

Flans Paries Aerialis:

As seen in Chapter 30

A defensive shield spell which surrounds the mage and can stop a 10-ton truck. Usually, an incantation is required to disable the barrier. Negi can use it without an incantation rather quickly however. An enhanced version; Flans Paries Venti Vertentis creates a tornado wall around the target.

Nebula Hypnotica:

As seen in Chapter 24

A spell which creates a light fog that appears around the caster, causing anyone else within its range to fall asleep for a short time. It is also possible to affect only one person by this spell, by exchanging "illis" for "his" within the incantation. The hypnotic effect of the mist is quite strong seeing as even beings that are highly resilient to magic and status effects were almost instantly knocked out. As the mist spreads relatively slowly, it can be easily avoided in outdoor areas, but the spell is fearsome in enclosed spaces.

Lightning Spells:

Fulguratio Albicans:

First seen in Chapter 41
First seen in Chapter 41

A mid-level attack spell that emits an intense electric attack on the target. While ineffective against inanimate targets, it wields tremendous power against living beings. If a living creature is near the spell's target, the creature is also affected, causing a chaining effect.

Iaculatio Fulgoris:

As seen in Chapter 219

A spell that attacks by creating electrically charged magical javelins shaped from mana that may be hurled at a target.

Because the projectiles released are javelins and not arrows, each of them is significantly stronger than a thunder Sagitta Magica, and has greater physical destructive power. They are also capable of pinning down the target.

However, because they mimic the shape of a javelin, they are easier to dodge than its direct version "Fulguratio Albicans".

Iovis Tempestas Fulguriens:

As seen in Chapter 25

This is one of the most powerful long-range magic attacks. The caster combines Wind and Thunder magic and unleashes them at the enemy in a massive storm of destructive energy.

Dios Tukos:

First seen in Chapter 63

An offensive spell where the user makes a downward-sweeping motion which destroys the target with an intense electric attack. While the attack has a limited area of effect, its short incantation makes it very effective at close to medium range.

Kiliape Astrape:

As seen in Chapter 238

An extremely destructive, wide-range spell, widely considered to be among the most powerful lightning spells in existence, and so far the one with the greatest range and potential area-of-effect. During the incantation, magic is charged, and then released in a hail of 1000 lightning bolts, hence the name. It is stated to have ten times the destructive power of Iovis Tempestas Fulguriens. It is the favourite High Ancient spell of Nagi Springfield.

To aim at a target, the spell needs an interjection in Latin, specifying the target area, which is done through creating and extending an “Instant Targeting Array Circle” around the desired target, done by offering blood if done by a beginner.This is due to the fact that, unlike Terra Findens (a "wave/surge flood" as specified in the spell) and Kosmikê Katatrophê (a glacier of special properties), Thousand Thunderbolts has no inherent area-of-effect, as it strikes "out of the blue" from the high skies.

Due to the wide area that is affected, this spell is normally used against entire armies or fleets, and like most spells of this tier, a skilled mage may focus the area-of-effect-spell into a single concentrated stream to attack high-level opponents.

Lightning Decoy & Thousand-Decoy Barrier:

As seen in Chapter 273

Negi creates a clone of himself made out of lightning, that is able to fool the enemy and Negi creates a thousand lighting clones to attack, block or sheild from attacks, and distract the enemy.

Byakuraishō:

As seen in Chapter 219

An original spell created by Negi, achieved via Magia Erebea's Actus Noctis Erebeaefrom. This is used by absorbing Fulguratio Albicans using Dextra Stagnans than releasing it using Dextra Emittam after making physical contact with the target.

Dios Lonchi Titanoktonon:

As seen in Chapter 247
As seen in Chapter 247

An original spell created by Negi, achieved via Magia Erebea – that is, spell delay. By merging Kiliape Astrape into the spear form of Iaculatio Fulgoris, this spell concentrates the intense destructive power of Kiliape Astrape into a focused “spike”.

Titanoktonon II: Iaculatio Vortices Tempestatis:

As seen in Chapter 315

An original spell created by Negi, achieved via delayed spells and spell synthesis, aided by Magia Erebea. By merging Jovis Tempestas Fulguriens into the spear form of Iaculatio Fulgoris, this spell concentrates the destructive power of Jovis Tempestas Fulguriens into a focused, drill-like "spike".

Ice Spells:

Ensis Exsequens:

As seen in Chapter 207
As seen in Chapter 207

A high-level, extremely destructive attack spell that wraps the caster's hand with magical energy, which stabs outward in the direction of the outstretched fingertips in the rough approximate form of a blade.

In terms of its effects, Ensis Exsequens causes damage by instantly converting matter from a solid (or liquid) into a gas, via a violent phase transition in order to attack its target; any living opponent caught within such an effect would thus be instantly vaporized and killed. As such a phase transition also absorbs an incredible amount of heat energy in the process, the surrounding area as the spell plummets in temperature as a direct result, causing this spell to actually be a two-stage attack – if the target were to be able to avoid instant vaporization via instantaneous phase transition, they would still have to deal with the extreme low temperature left in the spell's wake to deal with.

Fire Spells:

Incendium Gehennae:

As seen in Chapter 305

An attack spell of the Fire Element that summons a vicious storm of hellish fire to attack the target.

After connecting, it traps the victim in a tornado of black flames until it burns to ashes. The fact that Nagi, the Thousand Master, needed all his strength to defend against this spell indicates its high level of power and destructiveness.

With its long and winded incantation, this spell ranks just below High Ancient Spells in power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: The ten tails TBB crossed a country in the “blink of an eye” so scale down to Kurama’s TBB And 32 miles should be nothing.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: @darthjhawk: Naruto reacted to a mach 10,000 energy beam from Toneri and could blitz Madara who could perceive a relativistic Gai. Naruto's clones can create TBBs and he can generate at least 1000 clones.

Most of Negi's spells shouldn't do much to Naruto it really comes down to whether or not Naruto can break out of Phantasmagoria. Who's the most TP resistant person it's been used on?