User Lists: 0

Who wins

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Assuming Nagato in his prime, he soul rapes Naruto. Other than that, current Naruto should be able to put up a good fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good question.

Chibaku tensei vs Bijju bomb.

Shinra tensei vs chakra hands

Missiles vs speed and rasengans

Summons vs toad summons: Gedo mazo, and how the hell does naruto put the dog thing down?

Soulrip vs kcm clones and speed

Chakra absorbtion vs sage tech..

Inclining towards nagato..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Nagato in his prime, he soul rapes Naruto. Other than that, current Naruto should be able to put up a good fight.

What if he is getting swarmed by shadow clones? Do shadow clones have souls? Current naruto's shadow clones are pretty tough and IIRC he didn't really use shadow clones when he fought edo Nagato.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Shadow clones only would help if they are all in sage mode. Nagato can absorb chakra casually, so none of them would be able to touch him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato should stomp him pretty heavily. He has no counter for Chibaku Tensei that we've seen, none for Asura Realm, none for having his soul taken, and none for the Cerberus.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Shadow clones only would help if they are all in sage mode. Nagato can absorb chakra casually, so none of them would be able to touch him.

Don't the shadow clones have the ability to switch between sage mode and KCM currently? All though looking at the fight between edo nagato and naruto again naruto was able to resist having his soul torn out (it was unclear if he could actually stop it but I guess with the assistance of shadow clones its possible).

For the record I am not saying naruto wins I just think he can counter the soul rip.

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no matter how strong naruto is, he can't beat nagato at his prime.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto oneshots

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto wins.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MuratDemir

If you assume Nagato is healthy.

Sage Mode Naruto vs Nagato: Nagato Godstomps.

KCM 1 Naruto vs Nagato: Nagato stomps. Just like he did against Killer Bee and KCM 1 Naruto.

KCM 2 Naruto vs Nagato: Nagato easy diff. Bijuu Bomb and all other jutsu gets absorbed, and gives more chakra and power to Nagato. Nagato also can summon many animals to aid him in the battle. He can also summon Gedo Mazo if he wants.

Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto vs Nagato: Nagato medium diff. Same as third, but Naruto has improved strength, speed, durability and such.

Six Paths Naruto vs Nagato: Naruto win medium difficulty. Any forms of Naruto after Six Paths probably stomps.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto blitzes and one shots in base.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MuratDemir

@fullmetalemprah: In base? Sorry, no. He uses Bijuu Sage Mode or he gets rekt. What puts current base Naruto above KCM 1 Naruto? Nothing. Nagato was also casually reacting to KCM 1 Naruto.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir: Scaling and Six Paths chakra, that's what. When Nagato can blitz Madara let me know.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Naruto was not blizting Madara. Madara was also non serious. Now tell me, what puts current base Naruto above KCM 1 Naruto, who was casually getting beaten by Nagato.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure this thread was made in the war arc, before Naruto got SOS chakra. So this should be Sage Bijju Naruto. This should be pretty balanced.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Which version of Naruto? The current one,the war arc or early shippuden?

Current one Stomps

The war arc would probably still win with mild difficulty

Early shippuden was a fodder so nagato speedsblitz

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@muratdemir: Yes he did, he moved so fast that he completely caught him off guard and Madara started freaking out. Madara even questions himself at first thinking he hadn't recovered and then immediately dismisses it in the same panel saying he got more powerful.

I already told you, Six Paths chakra and scaling, specifically the Madara incident and base Naruto keeping up with a bloodlusted Rinnegan Sasuke in h2h without getting blitzed. Neither Nagato nor KCM Naruto are doing that.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: I don't think so man. Current Naruto may stomp, but Bijuu Sage Naruto gets beaten. Nagato would absorb all ninjutsu, and he can also create an unkillable monster. Nagato can also summon Gedo Mazo if he wants.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you assume Nagato is healthy.

Sage Mode Naruto vs Nagato: Nagato Godstomps.

KCM 1 Naruto vs Nagato: Nagato stomps. Just like he did against Killer Bee and KCM 1 Naruto.

KCM 2 Naruto vs Nagato: Nagato easy diff. Bijuu Bomb and all other jutsu gets absorbed, and gives more chakra and power to Nagato. Nagato also can summon many animals to aid him in the battle. He can also summon Gedo Mazo if he wants.

Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto vs Nagato: Nagato medium diff. Same as third, but Naruto has improved strength, speed, durability and such.

Six Paths Naruto vs Nagato: Naruto win medium difficulty. Any forms of Naruto after Six Paths probably stomps.

Literally all of this is wrong. LOL at Nagato beating BSM Naruto. Holy mother of wank.

Also, Six Paths Naruto doesn't win medium difficulty. He outright stomps.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: That was Naruto in Six Paths mode. That is above KCM. Naruto in base does not benefit from Six Paths mode unless he activates it. KCM can keep up with Sasuke. Infact, KCM is too much for Sasuke.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: Nagato was also casually stomping KCM 1 Naruto and Killer Bee.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sy8000  Online

@jashro44 said:

I'm pretty sure this thread was made in the war arc, before Naruto got SOS chakra. So this should be Sage Bijju Naruto. This should be pretty balanced.

Nagato is still fodder to Bijuu Mode.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir: Actually he does benefit from it in base, that's a fact. He always has Six Paths chakra amping him to some degree, SPSM just amps him even more. And no, EoS Sasuke would blitz the shit out of KCM, if KCM could have blitzed Sasuke then he wouldn't have pressed SPSM Naruto at all.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: I don't think so. KCM 2 Naruto is not that much above KCM 1.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MuratDemir

@fullmetalemprah: Naruto does not fly in base mode. That alone is a proof that he does not benefit from Six Paths unless he activates it. Sasuke also did not do anything to Six Paths Naruto. He just teleported behind Naruto and used Chidori on him, which didn't do anything.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir: Just because he can't doesn't mean he can't benefit, the fact his stats even in base increased out of nowhere proves that to be the case. And Sasuke was still keeping up in terms of speed, and the speed of SPSM is massively superior to KCM or anything before it.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MuratDemir

@fullmetalemprah: Naruto can't benefit from Six Paths unless he activates it. If he did benefit from it, he would be able to fly in base. Just Sasuke having Rinnegan does not make him faster than or equal to Six Paths Naruto. It just does not make sense. With EMS, Sasuke only gained some abilities and not speed, strength or durability boost. Raikage would stomp EMS Sasuke when it comes to speed. He gained one Rinnegan, and he is suddenly superior to all KCM forms, including KCM 1, who outrun Raikage with ease.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Sy8000  Online

@sy8000: I don't think so. KCM 2 Naruto is not that much above KCM 1.

KCM2 is immensely more powerful. Even 6 Tails has better feats than KCM. Bijuu bombs, chakra cloak and Kurama avatar make a huge difference. He's much faster and stronger for swatting away Bijuu Bombs.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MuratDemir

@sy8000: I am not talking about Kurama Avatar, I am talking about KCM 2 Naruto himself. He is not much more faster, stronger or durable when compared to KCM 1 Naruto. KCM 1 Naruto already has a chakra cloak.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Sy8000  Online

@sy8000: I am not talking about Kurama Avatar, I am talking about KCM 2 Naruto himself. He is not much more faster, stronger or durable when compared to KCM 1 Naruto.

Naruto even without the avatar redirected Bijuu Bombs which is above anything KCM ever did speed and strength wise. Bijuu Mode cloak let fodder Ninjas tank tenpachi. KCM Naruto himself has no feats to survive such an attack. Meaning the durability gap is vast.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir: I already covered that his stats are still improved because of it, and gave solid examples for it. If you don't accept it at this point it's your issue. Also Sasuke didn't just get the Rinnegan, he got Six Paths chakra as well. But knowing what happened last time you'll just respond with something along the lines of, "No, I say it is/isn't true so it is/isn't true." no matter what. So kindly stop tagging me.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Naruto even without the avatar redirected Bijuu Bombs which is above anything KCM ever did speed and strength wise.

Maybe it is cause Kurama helped him?

Bijuu Mode cloak let fodder Ninjas tank tenpachi. KCM Naruto himself has no feats to survive such an attack. Meaning the durability gap is vast.

KCM 1 Naruto literally has the Kurama's Chakra. Meaning he is superior to 1-8 Kurama and their chakra cloaks.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already covered that his stats are still improved because of it, and gave solid examples for it.

If he does not fly in base, that means he does not benefit from Six Paths Chakra unless he activates it.

Also Sasuke didn't just get the Rinnegan, he got Six Paths chakra as well.

Well, Naruto also gained Six Paths Chakra. He was also so much superior to Raikage with only KCM 1. Raikage would destroy EMS Sasuke when it comes to speed. Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto would destroy KCM 1 in speed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sy8000  Online

@muratdemir:

Maybe it is cause Kurama helped him?

That's literally what Bijuu Mode/KCM2 is. Naruto when Kurama's willing to help him.

KCM 1 Naruto literally has the Kurama's Chakra. Meaning he is superior to 1-8 Kurama and their chakra cloaks.

He doesn't have all of Kurama's chakra or he wouldn't have to worry about the give and take relationship of chakra. He struggled with Nagato who's best attacks were destroyed by 6 and 8 tails.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato stopped being a factor when naruto got Bijuu Mode

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's literally what Bijuu Mode/KCM2 is. Naruto when Kurama's willing to help him.

I said I am talking about KCM 2 Naruto himself, not Kurama Avatar. Kurama could still help Naruto without Naruto summoning him.

He doesn't have all of Kurama's chakra or he wouldn't have to worry about the give and take relationship of chakra. He struggled with Nagato who's best attacks were destroyed by 6 and 8 tails.

I did not say KCM 1 Naruto has more chakra than 1-8 Kurama. But he has more powerful chakra cloak than they do. Because he has 9 Tailed Kurama's Chakra, and not eight or lower.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MuratDemir

@ultimatesage: Summonings, perhaps? Unkillable dog? Flying monsters when Kurama can't fly? Maybe Preta Path, that can absorb all ninjutsu and Kurama's Chakra? Maybe Human Path, that can soul rip Naruto? Maybe Deva Path, that can pull or push Kurama and Naruto with extreme force? Maybe Outer Path for Gedo Mazo, chakra chains and healing? Maybe Asura Path for extra arms and robotic weapons and armor?

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Naruto? Anything up to KCM, Nagato wins. BSM and the latter is overkill for Naruto.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto stomps. The closest match would probably be KCM2 or BM.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Summonings, perhaps?

wow, summons...not like naruto has them too

Unkillable dog?

that can be smacked out of range by a backhand:nonfactor

Flying monsters when Kurama can't fly?

They can stay flying lmao, they don't have long ranges attacks anyways.....once they come down, they go down

Maybe Preta Path, that can absorb all ninjutsu and Kurama's Chakra?

Needs to have physical contact to work, nagato would be a turtle trying to tag a cheetah

Maybe Human Path, that can soul rip Naruto?

Really??

Maybe Deva Path, that can pull or push Kurama and Naruto with extreme force?

Killer Bee already tanked shinra Tensei in his V2 cloak, naruto doesn't move an inch from it. Nagato using universal pull is just asking for a rasengan(or 2) to the face

Maybe Outer Path for Gedo Mazo, chakra chains and healing?

All too slow to tag naruto, naruto also has healing, nagato's gonna get crippled again if he uses the gedo mazo lol

Maybe Asura Path for extra arms and robotic weapons and armor?

remember when SM naruto one shotted the asura path?? Yeah, same thing here

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MuratDemir

wow, summons...not like naruto has them too

Nagato can create limitless of them.

that can be smacked out of range by a backhand:nonfactor

Will come back like god damn until Kurama gets killed.

They can stay flying lmao, they don't have long ranges attacks anyways.....once they come down, they go down

They can attack go behind Kurama, hold him while other summons hit Kurama.

Needs to have physical contact to work, nagato would be a turtle trying to tag a cheetah

NAGATO CASUALLY REACTING TO KCM 1 INTENSIFIES.

Really??

That is what Human Path does. Go read Rinnegan wiki.

Killer Bee already tanked shinra Tensei in his V2 cloak, naruto doesn't move an inch from it. Nagato using universal pull is just asking for a rasengan(or 2) to the face

Coming from an extremely weakened Nagato. With Bansho Tenin, Nagato pulls out a sword and waits for Naruto to come to him.

All too slow to tag naruto, naruto also has healing, nagato's gonna get crippled again if he uses the gedo mazo lol

It does not make sense Nagato going crippled. Obito used it like nothing. Nagato is an Uzumaki. Good luck to Naruto at beating Gedo Mazo without Kurama. If Naruto summons Kurama, then Gedo eats him. Or Nagato chooses to use Cho Shinra Tensei on Kurama. Let me remind you a weakened Deva Path managed to one shot Toad Summons with only a Shinra Tensei.

remember when SM naruto one shotted the asura path?? Yeah, same thing here

Expect Nagato has knowledge about it this time and proceeds to use Preta Path or Shinra Tensei.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Sy8000  Online

@muratdemir:

I said I am talking about KCM 2 Naruto himself, not Kurama Avatar. Kurama could still help Naruto without Naruto summoning him.

I'm so confused. KCM2 Naruto without Kurama helping him is...regular KCM.

I did not say KCM 1 Naruto has more chakra than 1-8 Kurama. But he has more powerful chakra cloak than they do. Because he has 9 Tailed Kurama's Chakra, and not eight or lower.

I'm not seeing any evidence of this by feats or statements.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muratdemir said:

Nagato can create limitless of them.

Because he has limitless chakra, right?lmao

Will come back like god damn until Kurama gets killed.

Kill kurama with what exactly?? Their bark?lmao

They can attack go behind Kurama, hold him while other summons hit Kurama.

Hold kurama down??boii you gettin crazier than hope lol. SM naruto was casually playing with these summons, kurama only needs one of his tails to wreck the birdy

NAGATO CASUALLY REACTING TO KCM 1 INTENSIFIES.

KCM Naruto not fighting seriously intensifies, BM naruto massively above KCM intensifies.

That is what Human Path does. Go read Rinnegan wiki.

No, really as in "you really think that's working again" lmao

Coming from an extremely weakened Nagato. With Bansho Tenin, Nagato pulls out a sword and waits for Naruto to come to him.

Where does it say nagato was weakened? A sword vs a but load of chakra arms all armed with rasengans wow lmao....or a sword vs the kyuubi avatar, wow lol

It does not make sense Nagato going crippled. Obito used it like nothing. Nagato is an Uzumaki. Good luck to Naruto at beating Gedo Mazo without Kurama. If Naruto summons Kurama, then Gedo eats him.

We've already seen what summoning the gedo Mazo does to him lmao, sorry if it doesn't work out like you planned. Good luck to nagato at beating Naruto at all lmao

Or Nagato chooses to use Cho Shinra Tensei on Kurama. Let me remind you a weakened Deva Path managed to one shot Toad Summons with only a Shinra Tensei.

Let me remind you that all of nagato's attacks are below the needed amount to overcome naruto's durability. And why the fuck are you trying to compare the durability of the roads to kurama??

Expect Nagato has knowledge about it this time and proceeds to use Preta Path or Shinra Tensei.

Except naruto also has knowledge about all of his abilities and just like before a rasengan finishes nagato off before he can think Shinr-

oh yeah, if the next post doesn't have a good damn smart thing in it....we're done

And remember to tag.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MuratDemir

@ultimatesage

Because he has limitless chakra, right?lmao

He is an Uzumaki. Just like Naruto.

Kill kurama with what exactly?? Their bark?lmao

Bite Kurama until he dies... no matter how long it takes, the dog is unkillable.

Hold kurama down??boii you gettin crazier than hope lol. SM naruto was casually playing with these summons, kurama only needs one of his tails to wreck the birdy

Sage Mode Naruto was also playing with Kurama. Kurama is stronger than summons of course, but Naruto was playing with Kurama.

KCM Naruto not fighting seriously intensifies, BM naruto massively above KCM intensifies.

Because of what? Kurama helping him? Besides that? Kurama helping Naruto does not make Naruto faster than Nagato.

No, really as in "you really think that's working again" lmao

Why wouldn't it? Jutsu won't work on Nagato. Rinnegan is immune to visual genjutsu, and Naruto is shit at genjutsu. Naruto must fight Nagato in close combat. In close combat, Nagato can use Human Path.

Where does it say nagato was weakened? A sword vs a but load of chakra arms all armed with rasengans wow lmao....or a sword vs the kyuubi avatar, wow lol

Nagato was not even able to walk. What are you even talking about?

We've already seen what summoning the gedo Mazo does to him lmao, sorry if it doesn't work out like you planned. Good luck to nagato at beating Naruto at all lmao

It won't this time, though.

Let me remind you that all of nagato's attacks are below the needed amount to overcome naruto's durability. And why the fuck are you trying to compare the durability of the roads to kurama??

Did you read my comment or..?

Except naruto also has knowledge about all of his abilities and just like before a rasengan finishes nagato off before he can think Shinr-

Expect Nagato was able to react to and fight with KCM 1 Naruto. Also, jutsu does not work on the Rinnegan.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea of the Version of Naruto were using here but anything above KCM beats Nagato death

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ourmanuel

War arc KCM stomps him hard

Inb4 he beat him and Gyuki