Naruto vs. Marvel Universe

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mee09:

Then he's useless, he can't attack him as a consciousness, especially since Iceman is highly resistant to TP.

I can see why Comic vs Manga battles are banned now, because Manga characters are massively overrated. These guys are city levellers that you are saying can solo a planetary character o_O

I'm done here.

I know DB/Z/GT vs. anyone outside of their universe is banned, but as far as I know, Comic vs. Manga is currently allowed.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: Well for some reason this guy believes that Iceman is going to freeze a spiritual entity. Although Izangi wouldn't need to be used here. And I doubt Madara could edo-revive an entire universe. I do not even think he can use Izangi.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine:

Well actually, iceman can exist in steam form, good look touching him then.

To use it he needs to think, not that it matters because iceman can keep on freezing him.

Steam is still touchable... it's bunch of molecules.

No he does not, do you read Naruto ? Izanagi is a power that brings the dead user back to life, since when can dead people think ?

Sosp has the power to control the borders between reality and illusion, he can turn his imagination into reality.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@theking47: by what logic is sage of six paths, or any juubi jinchuriki just a city leveller exactly? Mind sharing your definition of 'city leveller'?

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47: All you did was low-ball an entire universe so yeah be gone with you. The Sage of the 6 Paths is definitely not useless. He is still conscious and is chakra incarnate. If your saying he could solo the entire Naruto Universe. Then he has to deal with The Sage of the 6 Paths as well.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@mee09 said:

@rulerofthevine: Well for some reason this guy believes that Iceman is going to freeze a spiritual entity. Although Izangi wouldn't need to be used here. And I doubt Madara could edo-revive an entire universe. I do not even think he can use Izangi.

He can :

No Caption Provided

And he won't revive them as Edo, he will use Rinne tensei (like Nagato)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No he does not, do you read Naruto ? Izanagi is a power that brings the dead user back to life, since when can dead people think ?

Sosp has the power to control the borders between reality and illusion, he can turn his imagination into reality.

This doesn't sound right.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What doesn't ?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47: 'just a conscious' changes what, exactly? And even without him, how exactly is a juubi jinchuriki, and more so, kaguya, or rikudou mode duo, how are you classifying them as "city levellers"?

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@mee09:

Then he's useless, he can't attack him as a consciousness, especially since Iceman is highly resistant to TP.

I can see why Comic vs Manga battles are banned now, because Manga characters are massively overrated. These guys are city levellers that you are saying can solo a planetary character o_O

I'm done here.

Bro... Naruto and Sasuke just created a moon (literally) and you think they are just city leveler ? lol

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

What doesn't ?

My Naruto knowledge is a bit rusty, but I know Izanagi allows you to cheat death. From what I've seen, you can't use it to bring the dead back to life like the reanimation jutsu. If you can find scans though that would be great!

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: That is impressive. I had no idea Madara could do that. I guess Madara could very well use Rinne Tensei.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mysticmedivh: well, it is rusty, actually. :)

@mee09: Madara rewrote reality to resurrect himself after he died. That's how he survived VotE

And when itachi explained izanami origins, uchiha were shown using it to resurrect their comrades killed by senju

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Naruto knowledge is a bit rusty, but I know Izanagi allows you to cheat death. From what I've seen, you can't use it to bring the dead back to life like the reanimation jutsu. If you can find scans though that would be great!

Yes Izanagi does revive the user (that's what I said), Rinne tensei revives whoever you want :

Loading Video...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: well, it is rusty, actually. :)

@mee09: Madara rewrote reality to resurrect himself after he died. That's how he survived VotE

And when itachi explained izanami origins, uchiha were shown using it to resurrect their comrades killed by senju

@mysticmedivh said:

Yes Izanagi does revive the user (that's what I said), Rinne tensei revives whoever you want :

Loading Video...

Thanks for the info. Now my knowledge will be a little less rusty. :D

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: He is probably not all that informed on Naruto so try and cut king some slack. The people he was referring too are definitely not "city levelers" though. And I don't see what is stopping Iceman from being even soul stealed. Guys in Naruto can summon intangible spirits that would forcibly take his consciousness away from him and anything else his consciousness is in. Iceman isn't solo'ing a universe with spiritual fighters in it.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine said:

@mysticmedivh said:

What doesn't ?

Izanagi is personal scale reality warping. It can make missed attacks hit, hit attacks miss, enhance the efficacy of your attacks, decrease the efficacy of your opponent's attacks, etc. It really is just pure reality warping. Just on a very small scale.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: guy owns ice man due. Have u seen him go all 8 gates? He didn even die after using it (thanx to naruto) I'll even go as far as saying just 7 gates guy would own him

Dragon sage kabuto would also murder magneto...he faced both (Edo) itachi and ems sasuke... With little effort.

Nope nope nope. Flash Freeze. GG.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: why would you of all people bump to quote that pointless comment lol.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

1) Naruto vs. Daredevil

2) Sasuke vs. Blade

3) Sakura vs. Electra

4) Kakashi vs. Carnage

5) Sai vs. Ghost Rider

6) Yamato vs. Invisible Woman

7) Shikamaru vs. Bullseye

8) Rock Lee vs. Gambit

9) Neji vs. Hawkeye

10) Guy vs. Iceman

11) Tsunade vs. Black Cat

12) Jiraiya vs. Deadpool

13) Gaara vs. Ironman

14) Deidara vs. Cyclops

15) Sasori vs. Mystique

16) Kisame vs. Lizard

17) Itachi vs. Apocalypse

18) Kabuto vs. Magneto

19) Orochimaru vs. Dr. Doom

Wow!....this is....uh, a... a beatdown in favour of the Narutoverse. Except maybe Iron man.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47: I must annoy you over the city level again.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:

I'm done here.

I agree with you to an extent. Its not impossible for a city buster to beat a planet buster. Hax/versatile abilities come into play which can give a character with low destructive out put a win against a character with higher destructive out put. Overall yae naruto characters get overrated a lot.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: yea, I was wondering

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By comicvinepoozer1
A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gai beats ice-man via 6th gate (asakujaku) speedblitz before he can do anything. Or 8th gate beatdown like he did with Madara. Fire is the one thing that can be used against ice. Asakujaku is an attack in which Gai punches an opponent about 100 times in like 5 secs which causes a spontenous emmition of fire from his arms due to friction (viscosity) of punched air.

Sai could use fuin jutsu koshi tandan (sealing technique crouching tiger) to seal Ghost Rider.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@those_eyes: carry on. How exactly do you classify naruto characters as 'city level'?

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bolded win, Naruto Universe takes majority.

1) Naruto vs. Daredevil

2) Sasuke vs. Blade

3) Sakura vs. Electra

4) Kakashi vs. Carnage

5) Sai vs. Ghost Rider

8) Rock Lee vs. Gambit

9) Neji vs. Hawkeye

10) Guy vs. Iceman

12) Jiraiya vs. Deadpool

13) Gaara vs. Ironman

14) Deidara vs. Cyclops

15) Sasori vs. Mystique

16) Kisame vs. Lizard

18) Kabuto vs. Magneto

tis pretty much it just change

Jiraiya vs. Deadpool

Gaara vs. Ironman

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: no Gai's Fire is no where near great enough to defeat iceman. What's to stop him from extinguishing them? You know Iceman controls heat energy which is why he can control ice

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By those_eyes

@those_eyes: carry on. How exactly do you classify naruto characters as 'city level'?

Meh i was actually kinda just going off of what others say a bout them being city bust. But i heard 9 tales can destroy mountain/cities with just his tail and saw some scans of them destroying a mountain in the manga.

No Caption Provided

Anways what i was getting at is the hax aspect of versatility can overcome destructive output. Like sasukse's powers where if you look at him any attack you perform will be reversed back at you and you wont really notice.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Naruto vs. Daredevil

2) Sasuke vs. Blade

3) Sakura vs. Electra

4) Kakashi vs. Carnage

5) Sai vs. Ghost Rider

6) Yamato vs. Invisible Woman Unless its Morals off

8) Rock Lee vs. Gambit

9) Neji vs. Hawkeye

10) Guy vs. Iceman Iceman reaction speed?

12) Jiraiya vs. Deadpool

13) Gaara vs. Ironman

14) Deidara vs. Cyclops

15) Sasori vs. Mystique

16) Kisame vs. Lizard

18) Kabuto vs. Magneto

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ice man may be strong but the sage is living energy/chakra who can exist on the physical plane anytime he wishes to and give living individuals a enough power to create a new moon casually. Ice man can't freeze him because he's not physically there.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said Gai would shoot fire balls at him i meant literally beating him to death at >mac-bullsh*t< the same way he beat Madara's ass into the ground.

In terms of durability

Madara>Naruto

And Naruto can tank 5 mountain busters without getting a scratch and that was kyubi chakra mode, Madara has the ten tails. And even with ten-tails chakra mode Gais 8 gate attacks nearly wrecked him. Ice man is no where near as durable or as fast as rikudou Madara. So with this analysis mr ice-boy dies.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: doesn't matter he has no way of putting him down

1. His fire won't do jack diddly

2. Physical attacks on iceman are useless as he will just reform

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude Gai could literally destroy him with hirudara or NIGHT MOTH (recall: that Madara is immensely more durable than Iceman and nightmoth melted half his body and via "power scaling" Madara is a nuke level durability and a kick from Gai melted half his body, not that he broke him into bits he melted Madara's body into nothing...Ice man is only as durable as a huge huge block of ice, he can reform from being broken apart BUT can he regenerate from being disintegrated to nothing as in sublimated like Madara? i dont' think so...unless he can come back from being completely "disintegrated".

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: that was about mid way in the series lol. By now, their attacks have been observable on planetary curvature. In the latest chapter, naruto -sasuke's jutsu, literally, ripped out a moon sized structure from ground. Sage of six paths, arguably at the weakest point in his life, created the actual moon. Even Madara, with a fraction of sage's power, tp'd the entire planet, and his wood release reached across the planet. Kaguya is practically madara one level advanced. These guys hardly classify as city level..

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: that was about mid way in the series lol. By now, their attacks have been observable on planetary curvature. In the latest chapter, naruto -sasuke's jutsu, literally, ripped out a moon sized structure from ground. Sage of six paths, arguably at the weakest point in his life, created the actual moon. Even Madara, with a fraction of sage's power, tp'd the entire planet, and his wood release reached across the planet. Kaguya is practically madara one level advanced. These guys hardly classify as city level..

I was mainly referencing @theking47 who was saying naruto characters cant compare to planetary characters. He said naruto characters were city level. My point was just because someone has planetary level destructive output doesn't mean they can automatically beat someone with city to country level destructive output.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto characters win a majority.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By comicvinepoozer1
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@jeanroygrant said:

Bolded win, Naruto Universe takes majority.

1) Naruto vs. Daredevil

2) Sasuke vs. Blade

3) Sakura vs. Electra

4) Kakashi vs. Carnage

5) Sai vs. Ghost Rider

8) Rock Lee vs. Gambit

9) Neji vs. Hawkeye

10) Guy vs. Iceman

12) Jiraiya vs. Deadpool

13) Gaara vs. Ironman

14) Deidara vs. Cyclops

15) Sasori vs. Mystique

16) Kisame vs. Lizard

18) Kabuto vs. Magneto

tis pretty much it just change

Jiraiya vs. Deadpool

Gaara vs. Ironman

Yeah... no. Jiraya is on a whole nother' level than deadpool. He can also seal him IIRC

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: okay. I keep changing from one side to other on the issue, generally of the thought that hax should not work when there's a difference of sheer class of power. It's just an opinion though. But we do have examples to the contrary, so it mainly depends on plot or op.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not from being turned into nothing he can't...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: okay. I keep changing from one side to other on the issue, generally of the thought that hax should not work when there's a difference of sheer class of power. It's just an opinion though. But we do have examples to the contrary, so it mainly depends on plot or op.

True.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: yea he can from taking the moisture out the air he can reform himself from nothing

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude has he ever come back from nothing?

AND IF YES, POST SCANS.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude has he ever come back from nothing?

AND IF YES, POST SCANS.