• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ShatteredAndSpikeSuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Each on of them at the most recent part or end of the manga. Goku is from the Sayan Saga, he is allowed to use Kaiohken x4.

VS 

VS 

VS 

Wich Shonen Manga/Anime protagonist will reign supreme?
#2 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Goku
  2. Yusuke
  3. Luffy
  4. Naruto
#3 Posted by ShatteredAndSpikeSuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
"
  1. Goku
  2. Yusuke
  3. Luffy
  4. Naruto
"

Yeah, Luffy owns Naruto.
#4 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShatteredAndSpikeSuck said:
" @Death Certificate said:
"
  1. Goku
  2. Yusuke
  3. Luffy
  4. Naruto
"
Yeah, Luffy owns Naruto. "
Agreed and QFT
#5 Posted by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

They can Team up on Goku and He still will Stomp on this Thread

#6 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
"They can Team up on Goku and He still will Stomp on this Thread "

QFT
#7 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

This needs to be Goku vs Naruto, Yusuke, and Luffy. Even then, Goku is one shotting all of them. This is a silly mismatch to have Goku here. Replace him with Ichigo (all characters can see him and reiatsu crush does not apply) for a more balanced battle.

#8 Edited by ShatteredAndSpikeSuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio
@alexman113 said:

"This needs to be Goku vs Naruto, Yusuke, and Luffy. Even then, Goku is one shotting all of them. This is a silly mismatch to have Goku here. Replace him with Ichigo (all characters can see him and reiatsu crush does not apply) for a more balanced battle. "

But how can they see Ichigo? Only Yusuke would see Ichigo.
#9 Edited by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

" @alexman113 said:

"This needs to be Goku vs Naruto, Yusuke, and Luffy. Even then, Goku is one shotting all of them. This is a silly mismatch to have Goku here. Replace him with Ichigo (all characters can see him and reiatsu crush does not apply) for a more balanced battle. "

But how can they see Ichigo? Only Yusuke would see Ichigo. "
Actually, No Chakra, Ki and Reatsy are Same thing
#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: Totally different and chakra is only present in humans from the narutoverse whereas reiatsu are only available to those who can unlock it
#11 Posted by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
" @D3athstroke: Totally different and chakra is only present in humans from the narutoverse whereas reiatsu are only available to those who can unlock it "
Chakra (チャクラ, chakura) is essential to even the most basic jutsu; it is a mixture of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once mixed, it can be channeled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points (called tenketsu) in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water.

Chakra is Even Stronger than Reatsu is
#12 Posted by ShatteredAndSpikeSuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I changed the battle, I weakened Goku a bit, read the first post.

#13 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
"

"

How does putting him at SSJ3 weaken him? It's the strongest he's ever been in canon.
#14 Posted by ShatteredAndSpikeSuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@ShatteredAndSpikeSuck said:
"

"
How does putting him at SSJ3 weaken him? It's the strongest he's ever been in canon. "

Look again.
#15 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
"Look again. "

Still wins. Although to be fair I have no idea how powerful Yusuke was supposed to be other than hearing about him being planet busting material.
#16 Posted by mysticboy (673 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakarot

#17 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's the Saiyan Saga goku, then yusuke and luffy could team up to take down goku. After that, yusuke beat luffy. Naruto is a non-factor due to his low durabilty and slow speed also adding that sage mode takes too time to start, leaving him open to any of goku's attacks.      

#18 Posted by I'm Infinite (334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
" If it's the Saiyan Saga goku, then yusuke and luffy could team up to take down goku. After that, yusuke beat luffy. Naruto is a non-factor due to his low durabilty and slow speed also adding that sage mode takes too time to start, leaving him open to any of goku's attacks.       "
XD XD XD XD 

Goku waves his hand and everybody dies
#19 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@I'm Infinite:
Nice post. To bad I don't give damn about trolls who have over 10!!!!! accounts and argue like 5yrs on Xbox Live.

#20 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
"If it's the Saiyan Saga goku, then yusuke and luffy could team up to take down goku. After that, yusuke beat luffy. Naruto is a non-factor due to his low durabilty and slow speed also adding that sage mode takes too time to start, leaving him open to any of goku's attacks.       "

Naruto has low durability? lawl 
Why bother putting him in this fight if you know how badly he gets curbstomped?
#21 Posted by I'm Infinite (334 posts) - - Show Bio

XD XD XD 

i love how you keep following me around just to tell me how little you care about me Xd 

you're like that idiot who named an account after me saying how much he doesnt care about what i have to say...you clowns kill me 

but yeah anyway No one gives a piss about what you have to say...if you honestly think anyone in this thread thinks that goku will be beaten by being ganged up on by people who master roshi could kill then you sir are just foolish XD > im gonna go watch some tv...But you have fun with the OMG troll omg idc you sucks..thatscute...you're like the menstruating daughter i never wanted XD

#22 Posted by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShatteredAndSpikeSuck:
Look Power lvl 300 Already can Bust Moon Sayan Saga Gokus Powr lvl Was Already over 9000 

You can use kid goku from end of Dragon Ball and he still will be winner
#23 Edited by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

1)Goku 
2)Probably Current Naruto or Yusuke 
3)Luffy. 

Naruto>>>Luffy. All Luffy has is punches and kicks, Naruto has bunshins, substitutions, Sage Mode he is probably class 100 base on the rhino feat, he can create many kage bunshins and spam giant rasengan's. He can throw Rasen Wind Shuriken like an exploding destructo disk, and with 6-8 tails he likely has mountain + destructive power.  

But its not close Goku stomps this. 

#24 Edited by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:

" 1)Goku 2)Probably Current Naruto or Yusuke 3)Luffy.  Naruto>>>Luffy. All Luffy has is punches and kicks, Naruto has bunshins, substitutions, Sage Mode he is probably class 100 base on the rhino feat, he can create many kage bunshins and spam giant rasengan's. He can throw Rasen Wind Shuriken like an exploding destructo disk, and with 6-8 tails he likely has mountain + destructive power.  "

Actually No Luffy Has Royal Haki He Eats Creatures like Gamabunta For Breakfast
And He is Stronger Faster and More Durable Than Naruto 
Luffy can kill him with one hit
#25 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
"1)Goku 2)Probably Current Naruto or Yusuke 3)Luffy.  Naruto>>>Luffy. All Luffy has is punches and kicks, Naruto has bunshins, substitutions, Sage Mode he is probably class 100 base on the rhino feat, he can create many kage bunshins and spam giant rasengan's. He can throw Rasen Wind Shuriken like an exploding destructo disk, and with 6-8 tails he likely has mountain + destructive power.  "

I don't know if hes a class 100 in Sage Mode, although Natural chakra gives you a rediculous physical stats booste.  Four tails kyuubi is a mountain buster with said energy projection based on outright obliterating Orochimaru's gates.
#26 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: No. 

Luffy cannot control Kings haki, and it has never helped him in a fight. 

A Rasengan or Rasenshuriken would rip through Luffy easy, and Luffy isn't smart enough to see through kage bunshin feint. 

Tails is overkill. 
#27 Posted by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @D3athstroke: No.  Luffy cannot control Kings haki, and it has never helped him in a fight.  A Rasengan or Rasenshuriken would rip through Luffy easy, and Luffy isn't smart enough to see through kage bunshin feint.  Tails is overkill.  "
Razengan can't Hurt him becouse hi is rubber Razen Shuriken can Cut him but he is fast Enough To Dodge it
Naruto Needs Prep time For Sage Mod
This is Normal Naruto vs Normal Luffy 
And Luffy Kills him with One hit
#28 Posted by ShatteredAndSpikeSuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @D3athstroke: No.  Luffy cannot control Kings haki, and it has never helped him in a fight.  A Rasengan or Rasenshuriken would rip through Luffy easy, and Luffy isn't smart enough to see through kage bunshin feint.  Tails is overkill.  "

Gear Second is so fast that Naruto wouldnt even see Luffy, Luffy has much much more physical strenght than Naruto, he destroyed an island with physical strength only. Luffy kills creatures like Gamabunta as a day job and then eats them. Naruto durabilty is low while Luffy's durability is high, one Jet Pistol or Jet Rifle would most likely KO Naruto, Jet Gatling Gun is overkill. No to mention Gear Third that would CRUSH Naruto.
#29 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio
" @alexman113 said:

But how can they see Ichigo? Only Yusuke would see Ichigo. "
You obviously did not read my whole post. 

That aside, Goku still rapes this. He is a planet buster by this point in the series. He really could wave his hand and wipe them all out.
#30 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Goku
2) Yusuke
3) Luffy
4) Naruto (We'll see how the Kyubi thing goes)

#31 Posted by ShatteredAndSpikeSuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"1) Goku 2) Yusuke 3) Luffy 4) Naruto (We'll see how the Kyubi thing goes) "

If Kyubi destroys an island with phsysical strenght then it can be on Luffy's level.
#32 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Sexy Merc said:
If Kyubi destroys an island with phsysical strenght then it can be on Luffy's level. "
Agreed, he can still show some pretty impressive feats as the manga continues.
#33 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

sayian saga Goku?

1. Yusuke 
2. Luffy
3. Goku
4. Naruto

#34 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

pretty much this
#35 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Goku
2. Goku
3. Goku
4. Goku

The point I am making is 2-4th place doesnt matter because Goku rapes

#36 Edited by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

" @Sexy Merc said:

If Kyubi destroys an island with phsysical strenght then it can be on Luffy's level. "
Luffy Never Destroyed Island.
#37 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
"If Kyubi destroys an island with phsysical strenght then it can be on Luffy's level. "

How many Islands on in the Narutoverse?  
Because Naruto is likely NEVER going to need to do that so I don't know why your even demanding such a feat from the character.
#38 Posted by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @ShatteredAndSpikeSuck said:
"If Kyubi destroys an island with phsysical strenght then it can be on Luffy's level. "
How many Islands on in the Narutoverse?  Because Naruto is likely NEVER going to need to do that so I don't know why your even demanding such a feat from the character. "
The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (九尾の妖狐, Kyūbi no Yōko) is the most powerful out of all nine of the tailed beasts; a single swipe from just one of its nine tails can create tsunamis and flatten mountains
#39 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
" @Hellos said:
How many Islands on in the Narutoverse?  Because Naruto is likely NEVER going to need to do that so I don't know why your even demanding such a feat from the character. "
The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (九尾の妖狐, Kyūbi no Yōko) is the most powerful out of all nine of the tailed beasts; a single swipe from just one of its nine tails can create tsunamis and flatten mountains "
He hasn't demonstrated that type of control and that's the power of the Kyubi demon not Naruto with Kyubi. Also, it was only stated and not shown so the wiki reference is invalid as usual.
#40 Posted by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @D3athstroke said:
" @Hellos said:
The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (九尾の妖狐, Kyūbi no Yōko) is the most powerful out of all nine of the tailed beasts; a single swipe from just one of its nine tails can create tsunamis and flatten mountains "
He hasn't demonstrated that type of control and that's the power of the Kyubi demon not Naruto with Kyubi. Also, it was only stated and not shown so the wiki reference is invalid as usual. "
Here Manga. And Naruto Has 100 % Control over his Biju Now
Any Way This thread is Spite. Goku Stomps. Lock it
#41 Posted by LordStarkiller (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku would kick their asses

#42 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9774 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is saiyan saga

Yusuke and Goku
Luffy

Naruto

#43 Posted by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins, also, like the OnLive Facebook page. If they reach 45,000 by Labor Day, they will give away Arkham Asylum for only $.99!!!

#44 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Goku at the beginning of dragonball Z is powerful enough to atleast destroy a moon (at least, since picollo was less powerful than him and still did it).  He could win this at that point.  Kaioken x 4 after he became about 20x more powerful anyway?  Yeah...
#45 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say end series Yusuke is strong than Sayian saga Goku.

#46 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Goku
  2. Yusuke
  3. Luffy
  4. Naruto
#47 Posted by Gokishiro (32 posts) - - Show Bio

sayain saga vegeta was able to keep up with a kaioken x4 kamehameha.

unless those guys (yusuke,luffy,naruto) can keep up with the strength of a kaioken x 4 kamehameha then this is a Ghetto stomp.

#48 Posted by kyrees (5209 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17831 posts) - - Show Bio