Naruto Vs. Juggernaut

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ShenLong

Rules: Juggernaut is having a nice day and can use Captain Universe, Trion, 8th Day, and Worthy powers combined. Naruto can use Sage Mode, 9 Tail, 10 Tail, or a combination. Keep in mind that if the universes are very parallel, then the amount of power used to destroy a planet in Marvel is just as hard to do in Naruto's universe. If they are not however, then you can go by Shueisha characters are much stronger than Marvel characters, since a good argument is well very weak DBZ characters can destroyu planets. So far, the greatest feat in Naruto is destroying a city in one hit, or beating taht guy, which Naruto did. Juggernaut's greatest feat is punching through dimensional barriers and going toe to toe with Worldbreaker Hulk. Madara, from Naruto, creates and teleports to new dimensions at will. Now that we have a ground base for measuring them up, the rules are, they can do anything they want to win except beg Goku or the Beyonder to win the fight for them. Since Juggy uses other people's power, Naruto can summon toads, etc, but not things like Krillin's Destructo disc, but maybe he finds a way to summon ninja hounds. BATTLE!

thedevilhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By thedevilhunter

bit complicated but i get it...i think naruto's rasen shuriken thing  will b the only thing juggernaut will feel,...other then that hes road kill.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

No Anime vs Comic battles.  

Lock.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blood_guts
@thedevilhunter said:
bit complicated but i get it...i think naruto's rasen shuriken thing  will b the only thing juggernaut will feel,...other then that hes road kill.

@Nefarious said:
No Anime vs Comic battles.    Lock.
there is no reason to bump this anymore. and yea what nefarious said. dont worry about it your new. welcome though and i agree with you.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

So, you are purposefully ignoring the rules because you want them changed? 

Yeah. Not the best way of doing it. In fact, with every post you make, you remind mods, staff, and members alike exactly why it's banned.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By PikminMania
@ShenLong: Juggernaut wins extremely easy
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blood_guts
@JediXMan said:
So, you are purposefully ignoring the rules because you want them changed?   Yeah. Not the best way of doing it. In fact, with every post you make, you remind mods, staff, and members alike exactly why it's banned.
woh hold up man this was made a week ago and then only bumped a few hours ago
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Blood_guts said:
@JediXMan said:
So, you are purposefully ignoring the rules because you want them changed?   Yeah. Not the best way of doing it. In fact, with every post you make, you remind mods, staff, and members alike exactly why it's banned.
It is still a blatant breaking of the rules. But I did not notice the date.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blood_guts
@JediXMan said:
@Blood_guts said:
@JediXMan said:
yeah but i dont think it was on purpose. look he only has around 40 comments. ive had mine for like 2 months and i have like 500. he might not have known or have made it in that short lift on the ban. im just saying to hold the pitch forks and torches.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Blood_guts said:
@JediXMan said:
@Blood_guts said:
@JediXMan said:
yeah but i dont think it was on purpose. look he only has around 40 comments. ive had mine for like 2 months and i have like 500. he might not have known or have made it in that short lift on the ban. im just saying to hold the pitch forks and torches.
Hard to do, considering he called those who banned anime racist in his thread. Sorry but the guy loses credibility with that.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@ShenLong said:

Rules: Juggernaut is having a nice day and can use Captain Universe, Trion, 8th Day, and Worthy powers combined. Naruto can use Sage Mode, 9 Tail, 10 Tail, or a combination. Keep in mind that if the universes are very parallel, then the amount of power used to destroy a planet in Marvel is just as hard to do in Naruto's universe. If they are not however, then you can go by Shueisha characters are much stronger than Marvel characters, since a good argument is well very weak DBZ characters can destroyu planets. So far, the greatest feat in Naruto is destroying a city in one hit, or beating taht guy, which Naruto did. Juggernaut's greatest feat is punching through dimensional barriers and going toe to toe with Worldbreaker Hulk. Madara, from Naruto, creates and teleports to new dimensions at will. Now that we have a ground base for measuring them up, the rules are, they can do anything they want to win except beg Goku or the Beyonder to win the fight for them. Since Juggy uses other people's power, Naruto can summon toads, etc, but not things like Krillin's Destructo disc, but maybe he finds a way to summon ninja hounds. BATTLE!

No Caption Provided
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blood_guts
@Illuminatus: sry whats that pic from?
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Blood_guts said:
Have you seen the new Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance trailer? 
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blood_guts
@Illuminatus said:
@Blood_guts said:
F*CK yeah i thought that but then that looks like a powerline
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Blood_guts said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Blood_guts said:
Haha. It's right in the beginning when GR tosses that guy up and then brings him back down with the chain. 

The action looks stunning.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blood_guts
@Illuminatus said:
@Blood_guts said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Blood_guts said:
Haha. It's right in the beginning when GR tosses that guy up and then brings him back down with the chain. 

hell yeah man the first wasn't that bad but this looks so much better. i love how they ended it too. "How do you pee when you're on fire"
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Blood_guts said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Blood_guts said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Blood_guts said:

hell yeah man the first wasn't that bad but this looks so much better. i love how they ended it too. "How do you pee when you're on fire"
The first one sucked in my opinion. But this one looks lightyears superior. Hopefully Sony let's it connect to Marvel Studio's universe.