Speed Equalized

Morals On

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naruto got this (with the given stipulations)

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto takes this. Early Saiyan Saga Goku doesn't have the means to put him down.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ximpossibrux
No Caption Provided

http://web.archive.org/web/20111103160343/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz02.php?m=08&id=spc_attack#link

Goku at 23rd Budokai was a moon buster, which makes sense because Piccolo (who is just as strong) did the exact same thing.

Now Naruto: The Last fighting at full power can split the moon, so he might take it if he goes all out. Truth Seeking balls would play a factor here, but I think Goku takes the majority. If speed was equalized, then it would be a power struggle.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No. Just no. If you want this to be permanent dont use popular characters. This is how flame wars are started

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: problem here is that with equal speed Goku won't touch him

His precog is amazing

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: if it gets unbanned with an asterisk then it isn't truly unbanned. Let it play out

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SodamYat

goku

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hulkage

@sodamyat: How? And what happened to our CAV?

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: naruto blocked the moon slicing attack by partially transforming his arm into kcm mode

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto. Goku would put up a decent fight though.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@sodamyat: How? And what happened to our CAV?

Cause Goku! lol, i didnt even read the OP, i just literally clicked on the thread, hit the page down button and commented "goku". Im over the top exited about this new rule, So dont mind me, im just going around posting goku in every battle hes in LOL.

I lost interest in the CaV. Just add it to your Win column. Great job on your argument and counter argument btw.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: I thought he concentrated all the chakra into one of his hands to block it.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ximpossibrux

@oblivion360 said:

@ximpossibrux: naruto blocked the moon slicing attack by partially transforming his arm into kcm mode

Exactly, which Naruto can probably replicate, but the difference here is that Goku and Piccolos energy attacks completely obliterate the moon, or vaporize. And they travel at relativistic speeds to reach it. A step above blocking an attack that hits your arm.

And keep in mind these blasts as casual, literally no effort was put into blowing up the moon. 23rd Budokai Goku uses his full power to be able to shatter the moon, while at the beginning of Z, him and Piccolo are casual moon busters. I honestly wouldn't see Naruto not getting vaped.

@hulkage said:

@ximpossibrux: problem here is that with equal speed Goku won't touch him

His precog is amazing

Sage Mod Pre-Cog would be a factor, still not seeing him react to blasts that can reach the moon in seconds. Speed is equalized for the characters, not the attacks?

Well, it's too early for DBZ, since it just got unbanned, Naruto takes it.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nardo takes this

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto beats this version of Goku.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: problem is that with precog he was dodging instant interdimensional attacks

Also Guy was relativistic as he was bending space and time with pure speed. Naruto and Sasuke were portrayed as just as fast if not faster. So I think the attacks could be dodged

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux said:

Well, it's too early for DBZ, since it just got unbanned, Naruto takes it.

Lol, I don't think that's the purpose. Why does not one consider my post, either? What's the point of saying morals are on if we don't talk about them?

Give everyone week-month to adjust to Dbz threads, then serious discussion time.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@ximpossibrux: problem is that with precog he was dodging instant interdimensional attacks

Also Guy was relativistic as he was bending space and time with pure speed. Naruto and Sasuke were portrayed as just as fast if not faster. So I think the attacks could be dodged

No he wasn't. First off you don't need to be relativistic to bend space and time, Kishi is about as knowledgeable in real life physics as he is writing romance.

"That's not what happens at relativistic speeds. The only thing that moves at the speed of light (relativistic) is light, photons. At sub-relativistic speeds, the only thing ever known to move that fast and have mass is an ultra high energy cosmic particle (often dubbed the "Oh My God Particle, due to it's energy). It was believed to be a proton. There was no record of space bending nor anything fictitious of the sort, but it's just that: fiction. We are no more to believe that Guy was going anywhere near the speed of light (mind you again, he was still visible to those around the battle) as we are to believe humans can shoot fireball jutsus. Fact is, that portrayal is grossly inaccurate for what you are trying to claim it as." -This was debunked a while ago.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I expected it to be much worse but let the flame war begin!

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: And Y is that? They both blitz'd the same guy except he did it to a stronger version.

@ximpossibrux: But there's also Einstein's theory that when an object with mass approaches light speeds, it's mass becomes infinite.

That is physically impossible in real space so moving at light speeds should effectively bend space. I'm not a physics major so this isn't my area.

Intellectual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

No he wasn't. First off you don't need to be relativistic to bend space and time, Kishi is about as knowledgeable in real life physics as he is writing romance.

"That's not what happens at relativistic speeds. The only thing that moves at the speed of light (relativistic) is light, photons. At sub-relativistic speeds, the only thing ever known to move that fast and have mass is an ultra high energy cosmic particle (often dubbed the "Oh My God Particle, due to it's energy). It was believed to be a proton. There was no record of space bending nor anything fictitious of the sort, but it's just that: fiction. We are no more to believe that Guy was going anywhere near the speed of light (mind you again, he was still visible to those around the battle) as we are to believe humans can shoot fireball jutsus. Fact is, that portrayal is grossly inaccurate for what you are trying to claim it as." -This was debunked a while ago.

And just who is it that decides what's debunked and what isn't ?

For starters relativistic in't light speed, it's sub-light speed, so that's already one mistake.

Then, the theory of relativity is what dictates that objects moving at relativistic speeds cause the space-time distortion, so who are we to argue that that isn't true ?

Also, Guy was not visible to those around him, the only one who could somehow see him was Madara and even then Madara' could do absolutely nothing about it other than notice the space bending.

And finally, literally all of guy's techniques in gate are stated to be done through sheer speed. 6th gate creating flaming shock waves, 7th gate causing massive air pressure explosions and then finally 8th gate destroying space itself. It's very obvious that Kishimoto established how each gate takes speed to the next level and uses the scientific results of said speed as the attacks themselves.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ximpossibrux
No Caption Provided

Lee and Minato can not only see Gai, Lee can throw a Kunai while they are about to collide at the proper time.

Lee literally saw them and timed his throw, which he can't do when Gai is going at relativistic speeds

Gai is not relativistic, this is literally a half a year old discussion that no one accepts.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

In what universe does Naruto move at that speed, though?

Also, lets bring up some Naruto b/s. He foolishly believes he has an omnipotent power, yet it is shown that Gai is crippled for life, as if Kishimoto is mocking the very idea, thus showing Naruto's stupid nature further. Certainly Naruto saved Gai from death---but at the cost of his legs? What sense is that, given the nature of the power he used to save Gai? It can revive the dead, but can't heal muscles? What?

What are you even talking about ?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssjbatdan said:

In what universe does Naruto move at that speed, though?

Also, lets bring up some Naruto b/s. He foolishly believes he has an omnipotent power, yet it is shown that Gai is crippled for life, as if Kishimoto is mocking the very idea, thus showing Naruto's stupid nature further. Certainly Naruto saved Gai from death---but at the cost of his legs? What sense is that, given the nature of the power he used to save Gai? It can revive the dead, but can't heal muscles? What?

What are you even talking about ?

I'm not sure what you're asking, as it's pretty obvious that I am questioning the reliability of Naruto's brain and powers.

First, it's your problem that you took Naruto's statement "I feel I can change everything" literally, when he was obviously referring to the Shinobi destiny of hatred. Anyway, just what does Naruto even have to do with this ?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@ximpossibrux said:

Lee and Minato can not only see Gai, Lee can throw a Kunai while they are about to collide at the proper time.

Lee literally saw them and timed his throw, which he can't do when Gai is going at relativistic speeds

Gai is not relativistic, this is literally a half a year old discussion that no one accepts.

You do realize that happened when Guy was flying by kicking the air, right ?Not when he used Night Guy right ?

And I don't see why you think of yourself as "no one" lol

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ximpossibrux
No Caption Provided

10% the speed of light is 88,099 mach.

Meaning that 88,099 / 100 = Meaning Base Guy would be Mach 809, which is absolute bull.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

@ssjbatdan said:

I'm not sure what you're asking, as it's pretty obvious that I am questioning the reliability of Naruto's brain and powers.

First, it's your problem that you took Naruto's statement "I feel I can change everything" literally, when he was obviously referring to the Shinobi destiny of hatred. Anyway, just what does Naruto even have to do with this ?

No, it's not my problem. He brings back the dead, but can't heal a crippled Gai. It's the manga's problem.

What he has to do with it is because someone said Naruto is as fast as Gai, and I am questioning the reliability of what anyone says in the Narutoverse. However, someone already disproved Gai's speed, so you should probably address that.

Yes, It's your problem. The way you interpret his statements is your problem, not the mangaka's..

So you are just going to disregard the entire manga ? lmao

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@ximpossibrux said:
No Caption Provided

Meaning that 88,099 / 100 = Meaning Base Guy would be Mach 809, which is absolute bull.

Mistranslated.

Viz scans say that he becomes "tens of times stronger than the kages".

No Caption Provided

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux said:
No Caption Provided

Mistranslated.

Viz scans say that he becomes "hundreds of times stronger than the kages".

Can you send me a link please.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

@ximpossibrux said:
No Caption Provided

Mistranslated.

Viz scans say that he becomes "hundreds of times stronger than the kages".

Can you send me a link please.

Check above.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're seriously trying to attribute real life physics to a statement from Naruto, then This is what would happen

Since it didn't then Gai ain't travelling no relativistic.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@ximpossibrux said:

If we're seriously trying to attribute real life physics to a statement from Naruto, then This is what would happen

Because you think that didn't happen ? lol

Here is Guy's Hirudora explosion compared to an island (much larger) :

No Caption Provided

Here is Hirudora explosion compared to the Divine Tree :

No Caption Provided

Now here is the explosion from Night Guy compared to the Divine Tree :

No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: He was destroying Madara and only didn't win because of the time limit. And Kakashi literally said the same thing in Rock Lee and Gaara's fight during Chuunin exams and it was never called into question then....

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux said:

Well, he can't provide the source because I have Volume 69 of the Viz manga, the latest volume, and the quote has not been said yet.

... Ever heard of : http://www.viz.com/apps