Naruto vs Flash

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By xeon1cs

@TheTruthNerds said:

No Caption Provided

@xeon1cs: Funny you keep throwing that supergirl crap. He would not be able to handel supergirl in a blood lusted fight. She can do this to him.

And crush him.

Posting scans of a mind-controlled Flash. What is this supposed to prove?

Also Pre-Flashpoint. And STILL ignoring the fact he took not one but TWO hits from her, directly to the head.

You do realize both Wally and Barry have both been shot in the head, right? When it happened to Wally, he was in a movie theater and shot in the back of the head; super speed kicked in as the bullet touched his skin and that was that. Same thing with Barry, except it was shot directly at his face.

Do you want scans of Barry picking bullets out of the air? I can get them for you if you want. Oh, sorry let me rephrase. Do you want scans of Barry picking bullets out of the air while having a full conversation between microseconds?

Naruto needs to breath. Flash sucks the air out of his lungs like he did to Heatwave and Captain Cold.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By nefarious

LMAO. XD

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Well he has an impressive enough reaction time to move around the bullet the moment it touches his skin. Seriously there isnt anything Naruto can do to stop a speeding Barry Allen.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AngryHulks

@TheTruthNerds said:

@xeon1cs: Funny you keep throwing that supergirl crap. He would not be able to handel supergirl in a blood lusted fight. She can do this to him.

No Caption Provided

And crush him.

And I never knew flash could take a bullet to the head and survive (Hypothetically speaking)?

And Superman is not a slow poke either (he is nanosecond-timer), but he can't really tag Flash without PIS.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@xeon1cs: What I don't understand is when he took the "Direct" punches from Supergirl was she looking for blood? Show me some evidence please?

Because superman has punched batman before...

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xeon1cs
No Caption Provided

@TheTruthNerds said:

@xeon1cs: What I don't understand is when he took the "Direct" punches from Supergirl was she looking for blood? Show me some evidence please?

From Supergirl #16. She was clearly angry that Barry was in the Fortress and was trying to get him out. The other hit, he was just dodging around her punches, and she kicked him in the head once. Supergirl also comments to herself how their whole fight happens in less than a second. She also comments on how she's struggling to keep up.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@xeon1cs: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read what flash said xD! "IF I hadn't VIBRATED at the last second your knee might be inside my head right now" xD

Proves you wrong.

Edit: btw when she says she is struggling, I bet she meant with speed. Her powers aren't full developed yet.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By xeon1cs

@TheTruthNerds said:

@xeon1cs: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read what flash said xD! "IF I hadn't VIBRATED at the last second your knee might be inside my head right now" xD

Proves you wrong.

How does that prove me wrong? His face is bloody the next page. Flash has always had increased durability when he moves. Nearly every incarnation of Flash has taken hits from very powerful people by vibrating at the last second. Wally did it against Amazo, Barry did it here. It's like you didn't even try to put two-and-two together.

Again, learn a little about the character.

"I can feel my eyes, my muscles, my reactions all trying to keep up--who is this man? How does he make it look so easy?" Is exactly what she says.

Literally none of this changes the fact Naruto cannot win this fight.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@xeon1cs: ma stop now because you are an ignorant person. In the damn comic he said it himself and you are now ignoring that. Good day sir.

Sure he said that but she could have killed him if he did not vibrate at the last second. And one knee ended the fight.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By xeon1cs

@TheTruthNerds said:

@xeon1cs: ma stop now because you are an ignorant person. In the damn comic he said it himself and you are now ignoring that. Good day sir.

Sure he said that but she could have killed him if he did not vibrate at the last second. And one knee ended the fight.

No it didn't. He blitzes her, grabs her and phases her and himself through a wall, then they fight a little more until H'el removes Barry from the Fortress.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@xeon1cs: Alright now ima stop this. You saw the last image you show'd me right? She stopped the fight with one knee. She could have easily continued to destroy him, but it looks like she was worried about him and stopped fighting. Show me the rest of the fight.

I did not read that issue. I am not the biggest fan of supergirl. I like powergirl better.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By xeon1cs

@TheTruthNerds said:

@xeon1cs: Alright now ima stop this. You saw the last image you show'd me right? She stopped the fight with one knee. She could have easily continued to destroy him, but it looks like she was worried about him and stopped fighting. Show me the rest of the fight.

And I told you I did not read that issue. I am not the biggest fan of supergirl. I like powergirl better.

I just told you what happens. They phase through a wall, go through a zoo, Krypto shows up and tackles Barry, Barry speeds off when Krypto is distracted, gets some device, hits Supergirl with it, H'el removes Barry from the Fortress. That's it. She did not end the fight with a knee and you're ignoring the fact that Barry has increased durability.

You still haven't answered how Naruto prevents the air being sucked out of his body or being BFR'd into the Speed Force.

And unlike Naruto, Barry can actually see the future.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By AngryHulks

@TheTruthNerds said:

I did not read that issue. I am not the biggest fan of supergirl. I like powergirl better.

By the way, any member of Superman family is way faster than any characters in Naruto, so if one of them tag Flash, it's not something to be surprise of.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@xeon1cs: I cant answer your question. Naruto is protected by the tails chakra. He wont get his air sucked out. You don't believe me that's fine. All I know is he has way more abilities than flash and is more durable.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@AngryHulks: Um I think I know that. The fastest ever recorded was Superman traveling 18x the speed of light. WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY faster than flash.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@TheTruthNerds: Except that Flash outraced Death and the end of the world.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AngryHulks

@TheTruthNerds said:

@AngryHulks: Um I think I know that. The fastest ever recorded was Superman traveling 18x the speed of light. WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY faster than flash.

No, Superman is slower than Flash, it just that he have better chance of tagging him than other characters, let say Deathstroke.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@AngryHulks: So flash can travel 18x the speed of light? Show me where please. I have to see this.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By AngryHulks

@TheTruthNerds said:

@AngryHulks: So flash can travel 18x the speed of light? Show me where please. I have to see this.

I don't have that, but Superman didn't even notice a fight between Zoom and Flash.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@TheTruthNerds:

No Caption Provided

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By xeon1cs

@TheTruthNerds said:

@xeon1cs: I cant answer your question. Naruto is protected by the tails chakra. He wont get his air sucked out. You don't believe me that's fine. All I know is he has way more abilities than flash and is more durable.

Where does it show that the air cannot be sucked out of his lungs, or that he cannot be BFR'd into another dimension?

Also you haven't shown anything to suggest he is more durable than Barry, while I have provided scans of him tanking a hit from someone significantly physically stronger than Naruto. I've also listed the ways Barry could easily deal with Naruto, and you've only said "Naruto has a lot of abilities."

Also if you want people to show you scans of Wally, this is an even bigger stomp for him. Be thankful they're using Barry, even though Naruto still has no way to reliable hit him, if he can even hit him at all.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AngryHulks

@TheTruthNerds said:

Also, here is the scans that Flash is faster than Superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Flash1777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Flash1777

Flash no contest ive watch naruto up to where the subs stop.......barry could easily just take him into the speed force and just run so fast that the vaccum around him drags objects as heavy as a tank (about 60 tons on average) nothing naruto could do and that scan of superman catching flash is a lie flash even says to him later that he let superman catch him.