• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto's in tailed beast form

Flash gets 1 day prep

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6252 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing Naruto has done has put him close to the speed Barry Allen can operate at, even if New-52 Barry's a shell of his (and Wally's) former self. Barry blitzes and picks him apart, despite his tailed beast aura's protection.

#4 Posted by Tohoma (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry BFRs Naruto into speed force.

#5 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

Dies

Flash pulls a Kenshiro. Kills Naruto before he notices.

#6 Posted by sync1 (2980 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash curbstomps Naruto.

#7 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite....naruto doesn't stand a chance

#8 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash puts him down.

#9 Posted by JonSmith (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

It's kind of sad that the guy in a skintight, bright red outfit with freaking LIGHTNING BOLTS on it is better at killing people unnoticed than a HIGHLY TRAINED SHINOBI.

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (19356 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry would put him down in 2 seconds just by toying around.

#11 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedsteal

#12 Posted by dondave (38558 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash ftw

#13 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps

#14 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Speedsteal

Barry can't speed steal as far as I know.

Not like it really matters here though.

#15 Edited by Mee09 (791 posts) - - Show Bio

This is fcked up.... Why did you make this? Flash would tear him a new a**...

#16 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto dies 101 times by Barry then gets resurrected somehow and dies again

#17 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash curbstomps

#18 Posted by hudyman (1721 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash would destroy Naruto.

#19 Edited by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (868 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mee09: Language please...

#20 Posted by NeonGameWave (8005 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wrecks Naruto.

#21 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3091 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#22 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash IMP for the win

#23 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto has better skills, more power but that wont do good if you cant tag the guy you are fighting.

#24 Posted by Bossmonster (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

In what stupid backwards world could Naruto ever hope to do anything to any version of The Flash???

#25 Posted by toptom (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

people are crazy.

new 52 flash hasn't punched anyone as hard as his previuos 52 counterpart. and he hasn't speed stealed anyone yet.without these feats he can do nothing against naruto (who is incredibly durable in that form) except,maybe,avoid naruto's hits.

#26 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

people are crazy.

new 52 flash hasn't punched anyone as hard as his previuos 52 counterpart. and he hasn't speed stealed anyone yet.without these feats he can do nothing against naruto (who is incredibly durable in that form) except,maybe,avoid naruto's hits.

BFR or phase through him.

Regardless, an IMP would one-shot him; and while Barry has never done that, there's really no reason to believe that super speed punching him, while Naruto can literally do nothing about it wouldn't hurt him.

#27 Edited by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

People seriously? Narutos dad was named the "Flash" from how fast he was and naruto surpassed him. He can also teleport. + Flash would not stand a chance against all the abilities Naruto has in tailed beast mode or sage mode. You guys are so biased.

That was when naruto couldn't handle the beast mode. Imagine now. Just look how fast he is and durable. He can even force himself through pains force fields, which is IMPOSSIBLE!

#28 Posted by toptom (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@toptom said:

people are crazy.

Regardless, an IMP would one-shot him; and while Barry has never done that, there's really no reason to believe that super speed punching him, while Naruto can literally do nothing about it wouldn't hurt him.

...regardless this flash has never performed an imp. or punched anyone with coniderable strenght.

naruto in that form can sense his foes and he is incredibly fast. flash gets tagged all the time by much slower opponets that naruto.

naruto can just use ten- thousand of super powerful shadow clones and he will connect.one hit is more than enough.

#29 Posted by Juiceboks (9808 posts) - - Show Bio

In a realistic fight Flash isnt gonna let someone who can barely go supersonic speeds tag him. Multi shadow clone jutsu would do nothing but prolong the fight(not by much in the slightest) and in the end Flash should come out on top.

#30 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

flash stomps

#31 Posted by toptom (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks: except that he can not hurt naruto seriusly...if he can at all.

#32 Posted by Juiceboks (9808 posts) - - Show Bio

So a punch with fists vibrating at light speeds is just gonna itch Naruto?

#33 Edited by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks: Dude he has the beast's chakra protecting him. Flash would burn himself up. Naruto can do a giant rasengan barrage at super speed on Flash with 300+ clones and end him. I bet you know nothing about naruto.

I'm a DC fan, but I've watched enough episodes to say Naruto can take flash in a fight WITH ease. Flash would kill him self with speed force by the time naruto has a scratch on him.

#34 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTruthNerds: Read something with the Flash in it before you make stupid comments. Flash has picosecond reaction time (That is one trillionth, or one millionth of one millionth of a second, or 0.000 000 000 001 second). Unless you seriously think Naruto can react that fast or anything then you have nothing to say. Flash can run much faster than light if he wants to and can IMP Naruto (you know the very things that can hurt Superman), phase so that everything goes through him, and has precognition as of the New-52. So there is really nothing new Naruto is bringing to the table which can actually hurt Flash let alone tag him. His shadow clones are useless when one of Flash's rogues is the Mirror Master.

#35 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

anime non-canon

anyways naruto gets f*cked repeatedly

#36 Posted by toptom (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTruthNerds said:

@Juiceboks: Dude he has the beast's chakra protecting him. Flash would burn himself up. Naruto can do a giant rasengan barrage at super speed on Flash with 300+ clones and end him. I bet you know nothing about naruto.

this of course.

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@TheTruthNerds: Read something with the Flash in it before you make stupid comments. Flash has picosecond reaction time (That is one trillionth, or one millionth of one millionth of a second, or 0.000 000 000 001 second). Unless you seriously think Naruto can react that fast or anything then you have nothing to say. Flash can run much faster than light if he wants to and can IMP Naruto (you know the very things that can hurt Superman), phase so that everything goes through him, and has precognition as of the New-52. So there is really nothing new Naruto is bringing to the table which can actually hurt Flash let alone tag him. His shadow clones are useless when one of Flash's rogues is the Mirror Master.

that was pre-52 flash....smh..

#37 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Do you know what sage mode is? He can react to ANYTHING before it happens. Like spidy senses.

#38 Posted by Juiceboks (9808 posts) - - Show Bio

I've watched Naruto and Shippuden up to the Pain fight and a couple episodes here and there afterwards. The giant rasengan barrage isnt moving anywhere near lightspeeds and it would be generous to say it was moving at supersonic speeds. Nothing Barry cant easily dodge.

#39 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@xeon1cs said:

@toptom said:

people are crazy.

...regardless this flash has never performed an imp. or punched anyone with coniderable strenght.

naruto in that form can sense his foes and he is incredibly fast. flash gets tagged all the time by much slower opponets that naruto.

naruto can just use ten- thousand of super powerful shadow clones and he will connect.one hit is more than enough.

So you think Naruto will one shot someone who has taken hits from Supergirl?

Barry has also casually dodged lightning; even if he has been tagged by slower people, they're people arguably more powerful than Naruto.

Also he could just bombard Naruto with hand tornados, ones strong enough to knock Supergirl around.

Also we know Barry has femptosecond reaction speeds.

@TheTruthNerds said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Do you know what sage mode is? He can react to ANYTHING before it happens. Like spidy senses.

So he can react to something he can't possibly see? There isn't a single character in Naruto even remotely as fast as Barry.

#40 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: Apart from being super quick flash is human. He has human skin and only has super speed. He can be hurt easier than someone with chakra protecting their whole body from anything. +Naruto can regenerate (heal) fast.

Do you really think flash can go at it with Supergirl blood lusted? lmao

#41 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTruthNerds said:

No he can't. Stop making stuff up. I actually read Naruto, he doesn't gain instantaneous reaction timing. If you seriously insist that he can then post a scan of him reacting to something that is picosecond or faster than the speed of light. I don't know where you get your information from, but it's fallacious.

#42 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@xeon1cs said:

@toptom said:

people are crazy.

Why do people always bring up "Flash have been tagged by slower opponents," barring PIS and CIS, in ideal situation, stat by stat, Flash shouldn't be tagged by anyone saved for other Flash and Zoom at all.

In Comic Vine battle, battle on default doesn't put PIS and CIS into account, so this argument is rather invalid because given the speed feats that Flash ever shown he shouldn't be tagged by some opponents at all, even the opponent that can run and fight at speed of light.

"Incredibly fast" is rather vague, I want to know exactly how fast, it's well documented that Flash's reaction speed is at very least on nanosecond time frame, even weaker New 52 Barry can concentrate to get to femtosecond time frame, but I think normally on nanoseconds.

#43 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: OK we understand. FLASH IS QUICK! I got that part down. But he is not as strong or durable as Naruto bro. Get that through your head.

#44 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTruthNerds said:

@xeon1cs: Apart from being super quick flash is human. He has human skin and only has super speed. He can be hurt easier than someone with chakra protecting their whole body from anything. +Naruto can regenerate (heal) fast.

Do you really think flash can go at it with Supergirl blood lusted? lmao

You realize he took a direct hit from Supergirl, straight to the face, right? Why do people think that because Flash is human that he has standard human durability? At least learn a little about the character before you spout things that are not, and have never been true.

I'd love to hear your answer for how Naruto handles being BFR'd. Or again, hand-tornados strong enough to knock Supergirl around.

#45 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Just to prove you wrong here

Skip to 13:20

#46 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: Dude are you serious? I Know enough about flash and more than you think. Please dont try to defend I fight I know how to defend better. I don't go with fanboism. I go with facts. And facts win fights not who you like more.

#47 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTruthNerds said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Just to prove you wrong here

Skip to 13:20

I feel like you didn't even watch this before you told us to watch it.

He clearly states he can sense danger faster, and then counter. Nothing about precognition. If anything it's just saying he can boost his reaction time.

I also don't see how this is relevant, when Barry is significantly faster than everyone in the Narutoverse.

@TheTruthNerds said:

@xeon1cs: Dude are you serious? I Know enough about flash and more than you think. Please dont try to defend I fight I know how to defend better. I don't go with fanboism. I go with facts. And facts win fights not who you like more.

You go with facts? Then why ignore the fact he has taken direct hits from Supergirl? Again, you thinking Flash has standard human durability is 100% wrong.

#48 Edited by Juiceboks (9808 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the fact that not only did Naruto have time to make a rasengan but also enough time for the standing ninjas and Temari be ordered not to interfere, the Raikage wasnt moving anywhere near lightspeeds. That doesnt prove anything that helps his case

#49 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTruthNerds: Because those guys are clearly faster than light lmao. You posted nothing to disprove me at all, instead you post things out of context and expect to be taken seriously. Please go away troll.

is quadrillionth of a second. For context, a femtosecond is to a second what a second is to about 31.7 million years.

#50 Edited by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: Funny you keep throwing that supergirl crap. He would not be able to handel supergirl in a blood lusted fight. She can do this to him.

And crush him.

And I never knew flash could take a bullet to the head and survive (Hypothetically speaking)?