Naruto Vs Deadpool

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"then dont worry your little head about him going over four tails ;)"

I know just saying that if goes four tails and who shoots that energy ball again Deadpool will be annilated (Spelling)

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By DEADPOOL

Apparition says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Apparition says:
"Copy says:
"Apparition says:
"i still say naruto would win. if he was starting to lose the fox demon would start feeding him power so he wouldn't die and naruto would end up with however many tails he needed to defeat deadpool. of course he could always just summon gamabunta and ignore using his fox demon powers."
I wouldn't say he keep getting more and more tails. He lost all his control in his 4 tail stage. So thats basically his limit lol."
i know... you dont honestly think he would need more than one or two to defeat deadpool do you?"
I don't think so. Fighting Deadpool would be similar to fighting Orochimaru. Orochimaru fought very well against 4-tailed Naruto, but lacked offensive ninjutsu necessary to harm him. That would pretty much be the same story for Deadpool.
Post Edited:2008-01-18 21:14:00"

sure deadpool would last a long time but naruto would get him eventually."

As the 4-tails, which isn't even Naruto anymore.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Apparition

DEADPOOL says:

"Apparition says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Apparition says:
"Copy says:
"Apparition says:
"i still say naruto would win. if he was starting to lose the fox demon would start feeding him power so he wouldn't die and naruto would end up with however many tails he needed to defeat deadpool. of course he could always just summon gamabunta and ignore using his fox demon powers."
I wouldn't say he keep getting more and more tails. He lost all his control in his 4 tail stage. So thats basically his limit lol."
i know... you dont honestly think he would need more than one or two to defeat deadpool do you?"
I don't think so. Fighting Deadpool would be similar to fighting Orochimaru. Orochimaru fought very well against 4-tailed Naruto, but lacked offensive ninjutsu necessary to harm him. That would pretty much be the same story for Deadpool.
Post Edited:2008-01-18 21:14:00"
sure deadpool would last a long time but naruto would get him eventually."
As the 4-tails, which isn't even Naruto anymore."

you cant say that. its a part of him. he has that power inside him and transforms. that's all.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Copy

Yea. Like I say, to me the Kyuubi is basically a blondline trait. He had it before his umbecial cord was cut so it basically was there with him his entire life.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Apparition

Copy says:

"Yea. Like I say, to me the Kyuubi is basically a blondline trait. He had it before his umbecial cord was cut so it basically was there with him his entire life."

even if it wasnt, peter parker wasn't spiderman his whole life. lots of people gain powers. what about green lantern? the ring isn't even a part of him but no one's claiming it's just the ring that wins. or dr. fate or thor or anyone else who has something that boosts their powers.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DEADPOOL

Well if it's Kyuubi vs. Deadpool, than this isn't even a fair fight. The Kyuubi's the ultimate force in the Narutoverse,

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"Copy says:
"Yea. Like I say, to me the Kyuubi is basically a blondline trait. He had it before his umbecial cord was cut so it basically was there with him his entire life."
even if it wasnt, peter parker wasn't spiderman his whole life. lots of people gain powers. what about green lantern? the ring isn't even a part of him but no one's claiming it's just the ring that wins. or dr. fate or thor or anyone else who has something that boosts their powers."

I know. Its just when people say fighting a jinchuriki is unfair I get all defensive about that subject. But then I say why is it unfair? I mean there are people with the sharigan and byagukan and you don't think thats unfair? You can't say one thing is unfair but the other isn't.

And yea I agree with you.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Doomhunter

DEADPOOL says:

"Well if it's Kyuubi vs. Deadpool, than this isn't even a fair fight. The Kyuubi's the ultimate force in the Narutoverse, "

hahahaa "Narutoverse"....big time!...

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Copy

Question should the buuji (spelling) be counted as part of a team in the narutoverse?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Apparition

Copy says:

"Apparition says:
"Copy says:
even if it wasnt, peter parker wasn't spiderman his whole life. lots of people gain powers. what about green lantern? the ring isn't even a part of him but no one's claiming it's just the ring that wins. or dr. fate or thor or anyone else who has something that boosts their powers."
I know. Its just when people say fighting a jinchuriki is unfair I get all defensive about that subject. But then I say why is it unfair? I mean there are people with the sharigan and byagukan and you don't think thats unfair? You can't say one thing is unfair but the other isn't. And yea I agree with you."

and i agree with you

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DEADPOOL

Apparition says:

"Copy says:
"Apparition says:
"Copy says:
I know. Its just when people say fighting a jinchuriki is unfair I get all defensive about that subject. But then I say why is it unfair? I mean there are people with the sharigan and byagukan and you don't think thats unfair? You can't say one thing is unfair but the other isn't. And yea I agree with you."

and i agree with you"

As I said a few posts up, the Kyuubi is the ultimate force in the Narutoverse, referred to as a natural disaster... like Galactus. Once it gets involved it isn't even a good match-up anymore, it's a race against time. But as long as Naruto's in control during the fight then that's a different story. Deadpool vs. 3-tailed Naruto will be a big struggle.

Post Edited:2008-01-18 21:53:47

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Apparition

galactus arent you overdoing it a bit?

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DEADPOOL

Apparition says:

"galactus arent you overdoing it a bit?"

Not really, but what if I compared him to Thor?

Post Edited:2008-01-18 22:36:11

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By King_Saturn

Naruto would win

Batman666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Batman666

I think naruto would win. I mean japanese comic character so irrational and too strong.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Copy

Batman666 says:

"I think naruto would win. I mean japanese comic character so irrational and too strong."

Depends on what kind of strenght your talking about.

Apparition says:

"galactus arent you overdoing it a bit?"

I actual agree with him. The nine tails is the most powerful creature in the nartuo universe. And to all the ninjas in that universe considered the Nine tails a natural disaster. Which Galactus is a Natural disaster.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Gottheit

I think the one-liners would throw Naruto off throughout the fight. Honestly, I can't see these two getting mad at each other, even as they fight. They're both just so naturally friendly(from what I can tell of reading the comics and watching the episodes just before Adult Swim.)

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Wael Hero X

Deadpool  would kill naruto with one shot .

Kaijin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kaijin

Naruto Overkill

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Static Shock
Wael Hero X said:
Deadpool  would kill naruto with one shot .
He wouldn't even get the chance. Naruto destroys him.
Tae Kwon MOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Tae Kwon MOE

Well Narutos not the only one with tricks. Deadpool can teliport, loose limbs and still use them or reatatch them, and has insane reflexes and agility. The only diffrence between theyre tactics is Deadpool doesnt have to worry about death

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock
Tae Kwon MOE said:
Well Narutos not the only one with tricks. Deadpool can teliport, loose limbs and still use them or reatatch them, ... [more]
He can worry about getting KO'ed, though. Naruto has too many jutsus at his disposal. Once in Sage Mode, Deadpool will be in trouble.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Matezoide2

Deadpool takes two submachine guns and shoots on Naruto before he can do anything

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Static Shock
Matezoide2 said:
Deadpool takes two submachine guns and shoots on Naruto before he can do anything
Naruto is faster than Deadpool, so that wouldn't be right.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Matezoide2
Static Shock said:
Matezoide2 said: Deadpool takes two submachine guns and shoots on Naruto before he can do anything Naruto is faster than ... [more]
yeah,but Naruto isnt faster than two submachine guns,besides taking two guns and start shooting is faster than making seals
didnt Kakashi stated they cant dodge gunfire or something like that?i heard it somewhere,but i am not sure
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sleuth

Naruto would win.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock
Matezoide2 said:
Static Shock said: Matezoide2 said: Deadpool takes two submachine guns and shoots on Naruto before he can do anything Naruto ... [more]
I'm pretty sure that in the time it takes for Deadpool to draw out his guns, Naruto can close the distance. Deadpool would also be overwhelmed by thousands of Shadow Clones. And, when did Kakashi say they couldn't dodge gunfire? I don't remember firearms in the Naruto universe.
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Wael Hero X

I say Naruto but what if Naruto was going to Kill DP with a rasengan and DP shoot him in the head just simply with his pistol wont naruto die .

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Triumphant

Nauto ftw

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Wael Hero X

I still say Naruto . LOL .

before_dawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By before_dawn
deadpool. naruto might run out of his chakra and deadpool would have his chance.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By xan84

Naruto has the same regeneration like DP if he usses the kyuubi. Sasuke made a hole in his chest as big as Sasukes hand and naruto was healing that in seconds. Also the kyuubi has preaty much INFINTE chakra so naruto has that with kyuubi to. In sage mode the bullets will most likely just bounce off his skin. A FRS in the face for DP and his missing his upper body ... Also in 4 tails he can shoot at naruto all day and will do creap, in 4 tails his got a type of force field (the kyuubi chakra protects naruto like an energy shield).

Naruto has this in the bag easy. If somehow he goes 9 tails is a 1 hit kill....

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Wael Hero X
before_dawn said:
deadpool. naruto might run out of his chakra and deadpool would have his chance.
what do you mean ? Naruto would summon thousands of SC AND THEY WOULD BE ENOUGH TO KILL DEADPOOL .
before_dawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By before_dawn
@Wael Hero X: I still doubt deadpool will die 
Sovereign Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Sovereign Son
Static Shock said:
Matezoide2 said: Static Shock said: Matezoide2 said: Deadpool takes two submachine guns and shoots on Naruto before he can do ... [more]
Actually in one film they had flint guns, wich where easily dodged.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By xan84
before_dawn said:
@Wael Hero X: I still doubt deadpool will die 

He dosen't need to kill DP, just sperate his head from his body and barry it somewhere ... Problem solved.
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Doorknobs

Am I the only person here that think Deadpool would curbstomp that little runt? There are only so many tricks he can pull before Deadpool starts to catch on.
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Naruto wins this
Deadpool_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Deadpool_17
I just wish that Deadpool would win...curbstomp.
But this fight seems more complicated with Naruto's tail thingys.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#90  Edited By cascadeking09
@before_dawn said:
You do know Naruto has nearly unlimited chakra reserves right?
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By D3athstroke
@cascadeking09 said:
@before_dawn said:
You do know Naruto has nearly unlimited chakra reserves right?
False 
Deadpool will shoot that emo kid in Head