Ben 10

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Depends on who Ben picks. Way Big, Big Chill, and NRG would likely win as Naruto has no way to counter those three. Every other alien would likely lose.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By lowlaville

Im going with Ben 10 on this.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hasn't this been done already

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto cant beat most of ben's trans.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done before. Ben wins fairly easily.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Cooldes

Handy win for ben

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which alien ben chooses. Pis off, ben gets blitzed lol

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10

Im going with Ben 10 on this.

Depends on which alien ben chooses. Pis off, ben gets blitzed lol

Care to explain your responses further?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The scary alien toepick or whatever his name is, to scare the hell out of Naruto.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Naruto going to do to Way Big?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@robogeist: use a multi-city level beast bomb

Naruto with mid diff

AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Waybig has tanked 2 armys missiles at the same time. and I believe he was the only alien capable of fighting Malware

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblast: KO

Wildmutt/ultimate: Dies.

Diamondhead: KO

XLR8: KO

Gray matter: Dies.

Four Arms: KO

Stinkfly: Dies.

Ripjaws: Dies.

Upgrade: KO.

Ghostfreak: Does ben even use him anymore? But he can stalemate by staying intangible, fox can help him against possession/fusion, and tentacle scaring isn't going to do a lot. If naruto gets him in sunlight, he wins.

Canonbolt/ultimate: KO.

Wildvine: Dies.

Blitzwolfer: Dies.

Snare-oh/benmummy: Dies.

Benvictor: don't remember him doing a lot. Going with naruto

Upchuck: Dies.

Ditto: Ko'd in an Interesting fight. Downside, if one is hurt, others feel it..

Eye guy: Ko.

Waybig: Stalemate. Naruto's way too fast to be tagged by him, while waybig is way too.. big? to be ko'd? we haven't even seen him ko'd really. Maybe with three toads, naruto could put up a good fight. But idk, waybig doesn't seem easy to defeat.

Ultimate waybig: STOMPS. Too much speed and power.

Swampfire/ultimate: Dies.

Echo echo: ko.

Ultimate Echo echo: Could win.

Humongosaur/ultimate: Ko.

Jetray: Ko.

Big chill/Ultimate: Wins, if used properly. I don't recall big chill having serious durability feats, can be ko'd when not intangible. so 50/50. or maybe 60/40 would be better.

Chromastone: ko.

Brainstorm: Dies.

Spidermonkey/ultimate: Dies.

Goop: KO? dies with rasenshurikern.

Lodestar: KO.

Wrath: dies.

Nanomech: Don't recall him.

Will follow up with ultimate alien ones..

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By NighThunder
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robogeist: The difference between missiles waybig tanked and the ones naruto's going to hit him with?

AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: IDK, I don't read/watch Naruto. I am pretty knowledgeable with Ben 10 though.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does every one say NRG would beat Naruto I mean even base Naruto could easily dodge his rays.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robogeist: So, what'd you say waybig's height is? I can't find anything to scale him exactly. Wilgax is about as big as his fist, but his own size is pretty big. Could he be bigger than the mountains naruto just blew up?

AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Way Big's size isn't very constant at all. Vilgax was about 30 feet tall, when Way Big held him in his hand. In Destroy all Aliens WayBig is bigger then skyscraper height IIRC, Way Big has some serious strength as well, he was able to throw a Vilgax (that was the same size as waybig) into space.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robogeist: Yes, I checked wiki, they scaled him about 220 ft? That's lower than I expected, so I was asking. Because naruto's summons should already be over 100 feet, and fighting three toads about half your height doesn't look good.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Both are in character"

Naruto wins, due to Ben always going with weak ass Aliens first. Naruto stomps his first weak pick.

lahireob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lahireob

Whoa guys look out... Ben can with stand missiles! (Kurama -> -_- )

lahireob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto vs pain:

At the start of the battle you'll see 3 toads.. The middle has a small tiny frog on its head... That tiny frog is about 5x bigger than naruto, how big bens largest alien? Maybe the size of ONE of those 3 frogs, wtf is any of his other transformation gona do, imagine if naruto used summoning jutsu now he's fused sage mode with his 9 tail mode, do you guys even study up on these things before starting the battle?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: So only Ultimate Way Big is capable of winning?

Way Big is actually many times faster than Naruto.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Ben has a lot more aliens iirc, these are just the ones from ben 10 and alien force. UA and omniverse still remain.

Way Big is actually many times faster than Naruto.

And how is that?

@lahireob said:

Naruto vs pain:

At the start of the battle you'll see 3 toads.. The middle has a small tiny frog on its head... That tiny frog is about 5x bigger than naruto, how big bens largest alien? Maybe the size of ONE of those 3 frogs, wtf is any of his other transformation gona do, imagine if naruto used summoning jutsu now he's fused sage mode with his 9 tail mode, do you guys even study up on these things before starting the battle?

Waybig is actually bigger than the toad summons.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: BFRing a monster size of texas into sun just by running around it. When has Naruto done anything even close to this?

Swampfire can't die. He'll either win of stalemate.

Humongosaur and Ult. Humongosaur can win as well.

Chromastone and Jetray has FTL feats. Both can BFR Naruto.

Echo echo can win too m. Ult Echo echo will stomp. Heatblast is actually pretty durable and can win by going nova.

Big Chill drank molten steel without flinching. They can survive sun. Pretty durable, I'd say.

Alien Force Diamondhead can win as well. He manhandled Vilgax after all.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Swampfire can't die.

what?

Humongosaur and Ult. Humongosaur can win as well.

Nope.

Chromastone and Jetray has FTL feats. Both can BFR Naruto.

ftl feats? When?

Echo echo can win too. Ult Echo echo will stomp.

How so?

Heatblast is actually pretty durable and can win by going nova.

How so?

Big Chill drank molten steel without flinching. They can survive sun. Pretty durable, I'd say.

Not the durability against heat. Other kinds, like physical, or energy.

Alien Force Diamondhead can win as well. He manhandled Vilgax after all.

Naruto could have done a whole lot better.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: Swampfire was blasted to bits in a gutter explosion and regenerated. A highbreed commander broke his neck(it actually was detached from the body) and he grew a new one. Physical and energy is not goingto do anything. And Swampfire is pretty strong too. He tumbled a 100ft+ tower made completely of metal. He has fire blasts, can phase through solid objects and can control plants.

Humongosaur is 1M+ tonner. He threw a hoverboard into orbit casually. Stopped a falling Washington Tower and put it back up. Tanked missiles which when impact with his body created shockwaves powerful enough to make Washington Tower fall. Reacted to Sunder on hoverboard without any problem. Ult. Humingosaur defeated 50s of Humongosaurs at once. Best strength and durabilty feat of Naruto?

Jetray flew FTL in Eyes of Beholder. CHromastone in Secret of Chromastone.

Echo Echo can create many copies of themselves. As long as one lives, they won't die.

Ultimate Echo Echo.s sonic Doom brought down Ultimate Kevin who tanked Ult Humingosaur's punches.

Vilgax threw Heatblast through several buildings at once and it didn't even slow Heatblast down. He melted a good portion of road to trap Vilgax. He almost went Nova in episode Fountain of Youth and his powers were decreased significantly at the time.

Intangibility then. I don't remember any physical durabilty feat of BC.

How strong is Naruto? Can he

really hurt Diamondhead?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Swampfire was blasted to bits in a gutter explosion and regenerated. A highbreed commander broke his neck(it actually was detached from the body) and he grew a new one. Physical and energy is not goingto do anything. And Swampfire is pretty strong too. He tumbled a 100ft+ tower made completely of metal. He has fire blasts, can phase through solid objects and can control plants.

Rasenshurikern: Kills each and every cell in his body.

Humongosaur is 1M+ tonner. He threw a hoverboard into orbit casually. Stopped a falling Washington Tower and put it back up. Tanked missiles which when impact with his body created shockwaves powerful enough to make Washington Tower fall. Reacted to Sunder on hoverboard without any problem. Ult. Humingosaur defeated 50s of Humongosaurs at once. Best strength and durabilty feat of Naruto?

Throwing a giant summon hundreds of feet in the air, sage naruto. Hitting hard enough to cause shockwave across the forest, and vaporise orochimaru's snakes: kn4 naruto. tanking a bijju bomb: kn6 naruto.

Humongosaur is hit by sage tech rasengan barrage, or again hit on a cellular level with rasenshurikern, nuked with bijju bomb, paralyzed with frog song, or turned into a frog by sage energy. Choose whichever.

Jetray flew FTL in Eyes of Beholder. CHromastone in Secret of Chromastone.

jetray accessed hyperspace. that doesn't mean he has combat speed anywhere close to it.

Echo Echo can create many copies of themselves. As long as one lives, they won't die.

Naruto has created thousand clones on panel. And fought on every battlefield at once, each clone in kcm mode. Echo echo gets killed.

Ultimate Echo Echo.s sonic Doom brought down Ultimate Kevin who tanked Ult Humingosaur's punches.

And how does that help him against a rasenshurikern blitz?

Vilgax threw Heatblast through several buildings at once and it didn't even slow Heatblast down. He melted a good portion of road to trap Vilgax. He almost went Nova in episode Fountain of Youth and his powers were decreased significantly at the time.

Several buildings? Kn3 naruto slapped orochimaru across a forest..

How strong is Naruto? Can he really hurt Diamondhead?

I don't think he can break all that durability physically, but he has other ways to hurt and ko him, if not kill him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: Swampfire will regenrate. In the bladt, nothing of him was left, he still regenerated.

Throwing something in orbit>>> Throwing a summon 100s feet in air. How strong were the shockwaves? Don't know about the fron song, but what's the guarantee of the cellular level with rasenshurikern to even work on someone of his durabilty? The missiles I said about in last post did absolutely nothing to him. And that was after he was hit many times and electrocuted.

I was talking about BFR. Jetray can do it. Cheomastone did not access hyperspace.

From what I remember, there were some serious limitations od those Naruto clone. Don't remember what exactly.

Ult. Echo echo is at least supersonic. He can fly. And once he gets Naruto into a sonic doom trapped, he'll done for.

And it did absolutely nothing to Heatblast. Heatblast actuallly hit all the buildings and went right though them. Next second he got up and continued.

What other ways?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rbt:

Swampfire will regenrate. In the bladt, nothing of him was left, he still regenerated.

How do you plan to prove 'nothing of him was left'? You can't regenerate from nothing, unless you're a reality warper..

And each of his cell wasn't attacked individually.

Throwing something in orbit>>> Throwing a summon 100s feet in air. How strong were the shockwaves? Don't know about the fron song, but what's the guarantee of the cellular level with rasenshurikern to even work on someone of his durabilty? The missiles I said about in last post did absolutely nothing to him. And that was after he was hit many times and electrocuted.

Depends on how big the hoverboard was. And he doesn't really have durability feats against cellular level attacks from what I saw.. And naruto could do far worse damage than the missile with rasengan barrage/ bijju bomb.. Which is the episode of the missile, exactly?

I was talking about BFR. Jetray can do it. Cheomastone did not access hyperspace.

And.. how does BFRing himself count as a win? It counts as a loss..

From what I remember, there were some serious limitations od those Naruto clone. Don't remember what exactly.

Not that I recall. One of the clones even went into sage mode and lasted an entire fight. And than was before getting bijju mode..

Ult. Echo echo is at least supersonic. He can fly. And once he gets Naruto into a sonic doom trapped, he'll done for.

That should help him tag a 11 year old sasuke, outrunning a sonic boom while carrying naruto/sakura. Current naruto's way above that in speed. And naruto can use clones, which ones will he trap? While keeping up with the massive speed and versatility? doesn't seem likely.

And it did absolutely nothing to Heatblast. Heatblast actuallly hit all the buildings and went right though them. Next second he got up and continued.

And naruto can arguably hit harder. Or just nuke him with a bijju bomb.

What other ways?

Different types of rasengans, or rasenshurikern, or frog song, or bijju bombs..

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By oblivion360

naruto kills ben before he can use the omnitrix

even if ben does transform i still don't see him winning

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lowlaville

naruto kills ben before he can use the omnitrix

even if ben does transform i still don't see him winning

We do not take such WIS into debates. Otherwise theres no point to debating. At least as far as Ben goes, he needs to be transformed into one of his aliens prior to the start of the match.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: The explosion was massive. Swampfire has been hurt by much less before. So his body couldn't possibly have survived that explosion. Even if it did, it wasn't much left. He regenerated from that small scrap. Rasenshurikern merely cuts,the body into several microscopic pieces. If Swampfire can regrow from being blown off by an explosion, he sure can grow from this. Also, Goop once used his anti gravity projector to cut Swampfire into several small pieces, Swampfire regenerated without any problem.

The missile feat is from UA episode "Video Game". Again, nothing suggest that rasenshurikern can even cut through Humongosaur's tough skin in first place. Biju bomb is mountain buster, IIRC. Humongosaur was completely unaffected by the missiles and he was in his base form. I think he can take biju bomb in his grown state.

BFRing himself? What are you talking about? Jetrat can hold Naruto, leave him somewhere he can't come back from and returns to the battle field. That's a legit BFR.

I'll see more on clones then.

Ult. Echo echo can fly. Naruto can't(right?). UEE can easily remain outside their attack ranges and keep attacking them. He can also dodge most of their attacks using his speed.

How powerful are biju bombs exactly? And both are in character. Would Naruto really use it in presence of civilians?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

First, could you add episode references to the feats so I can check them out?

The explosion was massive. Swampfire has been hurt by much less before. So his body couldn't possibly have survived that explosion. Even if it did, it wasn't much left. He regenerated from that small scrap. Rasenshurikern merely cuts,the body into several microscopic pieces. If Swampfire can regrow from being blown off by an explosion, he sure can grow from this. Also, Goop once used his anti gravity projector to cut Swampfire into several small pieces, Swampfire regenerated without any problem.

How does being blown off by an explosion compare with an attack that kills every cell in your body? If he regenerated from something, it means something was left alive, which isn't the case here.

BFRing himself? What are you talking about? Jetrat can hold Naruto, leave him somewhere he can't come back from and returns to the battle field. That's a legit BFR.

I see. How will he catch naruto in the first place? he might use clones, or substitution. Or even if he is grabbed, that doesn't stop him from using devastating close range attacks. And why wouldn't naruto just.. grab him back as he tries to leave?

The missile feat is from UA episode "Video Game". Again, nothing suggest that rasenshurikern can even cut through Humongosaur's tough skin in first place. Biju bomb is mountain buster, IIRC. Humongosaur was completely unaffected by the missiles and he was in his base form. I think he can take biju bomb in his grown state.

I checked it out. One of the missiles misfired and upset the balance of that tower.. ( the snap is right before the tower starts falling)

No Caption Provided

The feat isn't nearly enough to say he can tank KN4 bijju bomb.. much less KN6 and above..

And naruto in bijju mode has fired many of them on panel..

And why wouldn't rasenshurikern cut through him? He has like.. not feats against microscopic attacks..

Ult. Echo echo can fly. Naruto can't(right?). UEE can easily remain outside their attack ranges and keep attacking them. He can also dodge most of their attacks using his speed.

Naruto can't fly, but he's massively faster. He could take out UEE before he could fly. There's no dodging his attacks with the kind of speed uee has..

How powerful are biju bombs exactly? And both are in character. Would Naruto really use it in presence of civilians?

Naruto is a shinobi, used to war. He's hardly going to hold back if he's losing. But more importantly, bijju bombs can be used to project things in another direction. (kyubi lifted another bijju bomb far in the air) Or naruto could launch ben in the air and use it.. Depending on the alien, of course.

Bijju bombs are far, far bigger than standard missiles.. they're multimountain++ (at least 6 mountain+) at this point.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RBT

@PrinceAragorn1: Rasenshurikern cuts target on cellular level. Means it cuts every cell. But if the target has healing factor as good as SF, they can regenerate. Cellular cutting may sound big, but its not. Even during normal cuts, cells are cut. Swampfire can heal them. Unless its been shown in Naruto that Rasenshurikern has been able to hurt someone with a healing factor and killing them, this is not much of argument. Both explosion and Goop cutting Swampfire is from Vengeance of Vilgax 2.

Oh. I missed it. Rasenshurikern cannot cut through him because it doesn't have any feat of cutting someone as durable as Humongosaur (correct me if I'm wrong). Humongosaur has enough durabilty feats. Cutting cells or not, all requires overcoming the toughness of skin. Unless Rasenshurikern has cut anyone of HS's durabilty, he won't be harmed.

UEE is also supersonic. Granted Naruto is faster, UEE can dodge some starting blitz. All he has to do is fly to a safe distance. Larger the distance, easier it is to dodge.

I'm going to take your word for it. Even if Naruto does use the bomb, it won't kill DH. He's a healing facor remember? I've not watched Naruto for a while. So, how durable is he actuallly now?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: Rasenshurikern cuts target on cellular level. Means it cuts every cell. But if the target has healing factor as good as SF, they can regenerate. Cellular cutting may sound big, but its not. Even during normal cuts, cells are cut. Swampfire can heal them. Unless its been shown in Naruto that Rasenshurikern has been able to hurt someone with a healing factor and killing them, this is not much of argument. Both explosion and Goop cutting Swampfire is from Vengeance of Vilgax 2.

Oh. I missed it. Rasenshurikern cannot cut through him because it doesn't have any feat of cutting someone as durable as Humongosaur (correct me if I'm wrong). Humongosaur has enough durabilty feats. Cutting cells or not, all requires overcoming the toughness of skin. Unless Rasenshurikern has cut anyone of HS's durabilty, he won't be harmed.

UEE is also supersonic. Granted Naruto is faster, UEE can dodge some starting blitz. All he has to do is fly to a safe distance. Larger the distance, easier it is to dodge.

I'm going to take your word for it. Even if Naruto does use the bomb, it won't kill DH. He's a healing facor remember? I've not watched Naruto for a while. So, how durable is he actuallly now?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Rasenshurikern cuts target on cellular level. Means it cuts every cell. But if the target has healing factor as good as SF, they can regenerate. Cellular cutting may sound big, but its not. Even during normal cuts, cells are cut. Swampfire can heal them. Unless its been shown in Naruto that Rasenshurikern has been able to hurt someone with a healing factor and killing them, this is not much of argument. Both explosion and Goop cutting Swampfire is from Vengeance of Vilgax 2.

You are completely ignoring the difference between a cutting attack, and an attack that kills your cells like poison. The explosion was just from ignited methane. And the explosion was big? Rasenshurikern is extremely focused to have massive number of attacks, and the craters it leaves as a side effect are still many times bigger than the blast. The two are entirely different levels of attack.

And quite a good amount of swampfire was left after the explosion anyway.. There is absolutely nothing saying swampfire regenerates from a giant rasengan, much less a rasenshurikern. He dies horribly.

What durability feats say he can tank a mountain buster, or a rasenshurikern? None..

How does he dodge the starting blitz? and why would naruto let up after it? He's faster, he'll utilize it..

I'm going to take your word for it. Even if Naruto does use the bomb, it won't kill DH. He's a healing facor remember?

A healing factor doesn't mean you can regenerate from anything thrown at you.. Naruto himself has a healing factor, he literally healed a hand through lung in moments against sasuke.

I've not watched Naruto for a while. So, how durable is he actuallly now?

In sage mode, his durability is enough to handle the backlash of rasenshurikern on his own arm, he took several shinra tensei from pein (though pein would be holding back as not to kill him) in Kn4, his skin is tough enough to stop the thrust of sword of kusanagi. The sword could even hurt enma in adamantine staff form / diamond hardness. The thrust was strong enough to carry him across the forest, the bridge, and still leave crater in a rock behind him by brute force, but his skin was too tough to be penetrated.. Currently he's too fast to be tagged..

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: In Naruto, I have not seen any creature, or anyone with cellular regeneration, such as Swamp Fire, or even goop. Naruto could not do it, he obviously didn't have such a regeneration capability. Same with Lee. The gates overworked his cells, which werent regenerating.

Swampfire was caught in a methane gas explosion in the sewers and got obliterated. He grew up as a plant from a crack in the road above then formed himself. Are you saying the sewer wide explosion left a part of him intact, because that one exploded the sewer line for half a mile.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: In Naruto, I have not seen any creature, or anyone with cellular regeneration, such as Swamp Fire, or even goop. Naruto could not do it, he obviously didn't have such a regeneration capability. Same with Lee. The gates overworked his cells, which werent regenerating.

And?

Swampfire was caught in a methane gas explosion in the sewers and got obliterated. He grew up as a plant from a crack in the road above then formed himself. Are you saying the sewer wide explosion left a part of him intact, because that one exploded the sewer line for half a mile.

Half a mile? It didn't even completely destroy the road above, nor the block. And of course a part of him was left alive, we saw it before it regenerated back. Not just that, gwen's forcefield was intact after the explosion. It has been broken by a whole host of block- things. The explosion doesn't come close to what bijju bomb could do to him, you know it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC sawmpfire was temporarily knocked out by a highbred in grounded (alien force episode 16 I believe). Naruto should have the means to knock him out.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lowlaville

@princearagorn1: of sewer line.. lol Intensity is what I went for. The explosion obliterated everything. which includes Swamp Fire. There were no evidence of any part of him left.

I dont know if you watched the episode, but gwen's forcefields tanked the explosion at the Hatchery, the one that destroyed the hybreed lord, the hatchery, tons of DNA aliens and eggs, and sent max to null void, the explosion that was half a mile wide. She took it easily. Something far weaker that happened in the sewer line would be easier to take on.

The lee part and above, Swamp Fire can regenerate from cellular destruction.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

of sewer line.. lol Intensity is what I went for. The explosion obliterated everything. which includes Swamp Fire. There were no evidence of any part of him left.

And.. how do you know that? what was the last time an explosion literally obliterated everything? none.

I dont know if you watched the episode, but gwen's forcefields tanked the explosion at the Hatchery, the one that destroyed the hybreed lord, the hatchery, tons of DNA aliens and eggs, and sent max to null void, the explosion that was half a mile wide. She took it easily. Something far weaker that happened in the sewer line would be easier to take on.

Yep. And it has been broken by block-- stuff repeatedly through the series..

anyway, swampfire taking the sewer explosion doesn't mean he could take kn4 bijju bomb or rasenshurikern.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Incorrect. The spherical shield has never been witnessed breaking. The partial shield has broken, but only under blunt force. Rath was contained in one of these spherical orb force shields. SO we can easily assume it can take at least 100 tons of force.

Also seriously, what problem do you have with just taking the full message, or just pressing the quote button? I really don't feel like replying to those......posts of yours.

And, no. Swampfire has never been seen failing to regenerate. Like ever, not from any manner of explosion. And theres no reason to assume a descriptive assumption or limitation.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Incorrect. The spherical shield has never been witnessed breaking. The partial shield has broken, but only under blunt force. Rath was contained in one of these spherical orb force shields. SO we can easily assume it can take at least 100 tons of force.

Also seriously, what problem do you have with just taking the full message, or just pressing the quote button? I really don't feel like replying to those......posts of yours.

And, no. Swampfire has never been seen failing to regenerate. Like ever, not from any manner of explosion. And theres no reason to assume a descriptive assumption or limitation.

It's just the way I reply to things. What's your problem with it anyway?

I'll try and find one for the spherical shield. 100 tons of force for wrath? how so?

And swampfire has never regenerated from bijju bomb/ rasenshurikern level attacks. Saying he can is a textbook example of nlf..

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

It's just the way I reply to things. What's your problem with it anyway?

I'll try and find one for the spherical shield. 100 tons of force for wrath? how so?

And swampfire has never regenerated from bijju bomb/ rasenshurikern level attacks. Saying he can is a textbook example of nlf..

Whats my problem? Well, it throws off the systemetic method of replying... that I employ. Either that or an unquoted reply would do. I know, Im a nut when it comes to being proper with stuff, but hey...thats how I feel comfortable doing things. The method is also easier to follow up. The post as a whole has more meaning that derives from it. Breaking up a post loses all the meaning that I had originally placed into it. That would mean that I would essentially find it difficult to counter your counter, because now, I have lost the ground on which I formed my argument. This rule is essential for debate... for me anyway.

Yes, Rath had been seen lifting an 80 ton tank with one hand. He ripped it open threw both halves with ease. It can be guessed from this that his power ranges from base 80 ton to anywhere above that has not been calculated. Rath has busted into a spacecraft, don't know how hard it is to bust a hole into a spaceship in space.

I wouldn't really call it a no limits fallacy. Rasenshuriken at least, relies on a Narutoverse principal where regeneration of limbs and such is largely impossible. There has been around two cases of that happening ever. One with Jugo and the other with Obito. I was never basing on Swamp Fires ability to run into a Bijuu Bomb, which is a fallacy on your part. I have deducted that he should be able to regenerate from a Rasenshuriken, given the principal of regeneration. Obito has done it, and though Jugo has never faced a Rasenshuriken, I can tell you he can heal from one as well.