• 66 results
#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang has mastery of wind, water, and earth bending. Naruto is at the skill level right before his fight with Pein. No avatar state or nine-tailed fox. Who wins?

#2 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl sage mode stomp...

Even if he does get in trouble he can turn into 6 tailed form and stomp.

#3 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@toby ...No he can't, since I said no Nine-Tailed Fox...

#4 Posted by ComicStooge (12529 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still stomps.

#5 Posted by Bawlsz (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto IMO is pretty overpowered, and would easily beat Aang.

#6 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto with ease

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bawlsz said:

Naruto is not overpowered. Go read Bleach or DBZ or Yu Hashako & your see overpowered beings.

#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bawlsz said:

Naruto is not overpowered. Go read Bleach or DBZ or Yu Hashako & your see overpowered beings.

I thought Narutoverse > Bleach?

#9 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity:

In display of power in the HST Bleach,Naruto,Onepiece well Naruto/Onepeice are debatable

In terms of story Onepeice,Naruto,Bleach

However bleach has been getting better storywise.

#10 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

So since I'm an Aang fanboy I'm going to explain how he could POSSIBLY take this. The earth bending he was taught by Toph allows him to locate and anticipate movements through vibrations in the earth. As such he has a pseudo "spider sense" to use against Naruto. Sure Naruto is fast but Aang has decent reflexes that can be enhanced by airbending. All Aang needs is to freeze/trap Naruto's hands/legs with earth so he can't do hand signs. Or simply trap Naruto in the ground before the battle even begins.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bawlsz said:

Nope.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@FourthDeity:

In display of power in the HST Bleach,Naruto,Onepiece well Naruto/Onepeice are debatable

Bleach has horrible storylines. It's boring, and the pictures are so, uh dull.

#12 Posted by The Stegman (23918 posts) - - Show Bio
@CerberusPrime3k:  

@FourthDeity:

Meh, I personally like Naruto's overall story more than OP but I can understand why so many like OP more.
#13 Posted by The Stegman (23918 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: Actually the Soul Society Arc in Bleach was pretty good..however, it has been mediocre to bad before and after that.
#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@jeanroygrant: Actually the Soul Society Arc in Bleach was pretty good..however, it has been mediocre to bad before and after that.

I agree.

#15 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

So since I'm an Aang fanboy I'm going to explain how he could POSSIBLY take this. The earth bending he was taught by Toph allows him to locate and anticipate movements through vibrations in the earth. As such he has a pseudo "spider sense" to use against Naruto. Sure Naruto is fast but Aang has decent reflexes that can be enhanced by airbending. All Aang needs is to freeze/trap Naruto's hands/legs with earth so he can't do hand signs. Or simply trap Naruto in the ground before the battle even begins.

Naruto usually starts off with shadow clones so that probrably won't work on him.

#16 Posted by pooty (11017 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: The earth bending he was taught by Toph allows him to locate and anticipate movements through vibrations in the earth

Toph did not teach aang to earth bend the way she learned. he has never shown the ability to sense vibrations and anticipate movements.

#17 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I like how the current Arc has been handled so far.

Kubo really stepped his game up killing off some fan favorites and upping the ante in the violence department.

hate that we may not see this animated :(

It started out a little meh but so far each chapter has left off on a high note.

Anyways....Naruto should win this at his base he could easily overwhelm aang with his clones aang really doesn't have good durability he was more of glasscannon

and if Naruto enters sage mode it'll be a wrap.

#18 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence: true, I was just looking for a way for Aang to win this but I know it's for naught pretty much. Naruto is FAR too versatile for Aang to actually have a chance.@pooty said:

@beautifulrevery: The earth bending he was taught by Toph allows him to locate and anticipate movements through vibrations in the earth

Toph did not teach aang to earth bend the way she learned. he has never shown the ability to sense vibrations and anticipate movements.

you...uhhh....clearly never watched the series finale...

#19 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

Naruto with ease

#20 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@SpideyPresence: true, I was just looking for a way for Aang to win this but I know it's for naught pretty much. Naruto is FAR too versatile for Aang to actually have a chance.@pooty said:

you...uhhh....clearly never watched the series finale...

Aangs durability i something to be laughed at. Naruto stomps.

#21 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins under these circumstances, but if avatar and 9 tails were both allowed Aang would win.

#22 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

Naruto wins under these circumstances, but if avatar and 9 tails were both allowed Aang would win.

Tell me how that would make a difference?

#23 Posted by pooty (11017 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: i saw the finally but don't remember Aang using vibrations. it's been awhile though. when did he use vibrations?

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@The Stegman said:

I like how the current Arc has been handled so far.

Kubo really stepped his game up killing off some fan favorites and upping the ante in the violence department.

hate that we may not see this animated :(

It started out a little meh but so far each chapter has left off on a high note.

Anyways....Naruto should win this at his base he could easily overwhelm aang with his clones aang really doesn't have good durability he was more of glasscannon

and if Naruto enters sage mode it'll be a wrap.

I stopped reading Bleach after the Aizen Arc lol.

#25 Posted by joewell (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

: i saw the finally but don't remember Aang using vibrations. it's been awhile though. when did he use vibrations?

Aang stopped FL from hitting him, with vibrations

#26 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3448 posts) - - Show Bio
@icysloth

Wrong...avatar aang would get cruched by a nine-tails naruto
#27 Posted by pooty (11017 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@pooty said:

: i saw the finally but don't remember Aang using vibrations. it's been awhile though. when did he use vibrations?

Aang stopped FL from hitting him, with vibrations

By "FL" you mean FireLord correct? I will have to youtube that. thanks

#28 Edited by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bawlsz said:

Hell no. and IMO not even storywise has Naruto been better than Bleach lately. Naruto has just been one of the longest car wrecks ever seen for a very long time. It Just wasn't wasn't as bad as bleach up til the new arc started.

#29 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

Very Wrong. How Very Wrong. Nine Tails would stomp 3 Avatars in Avatar state at the same time.

#30 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Aang has mastery of wind, water, and earth bending. Naruto is at the skill level right before his fight with Pein. No avatar state or nine-tailed fox. Who wins?

Why no fox ??? No fox = No Naruto...

Smells like spite to me...

#31 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@beautifulrevery: i saw the finally but don't remember Aang using vibrations. it's been awhile though. when did he use vibrations?

The Fire Lord tried to attack Aang from behind while he was feeling conflicted about what to do and Aang used vibrations to see what he was doing without turning around(which would have ended with a fireball to his face).

#32 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Why no fox ??? No fox = No Naruto...

Smells like spite to me...

He means naruto can't Listen to the hulkamaniacs and build off the energy hulk out and win. Doesn't mean he doesn't have the fox he just can use it. A portion of his chakra comes from Kurama. And even then it wouldn't end well for Aang.

#33 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: But it's perfectly fine for Aang to hulk out right ???

#34 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@FourthDeity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bawlsz said:

Hell no. and IMO not even storywise has Naruto been better than Bleach lately. Naruto has just been one of the longest car wrecks ever seen for a very long time. It Just wasn't wasn't as bad as bleach up til the new arc started.

Naruto, for the most part, has been incredibly solid story wise, IMO. It wasn't until the most recent arc that things have started falling flat... the story is getting too convoluted and the whole thing with Sasuke has been dragged out way too long. But prior to all that, I've always felt the Naruto storylines are pretty fantastic, certainly better than Bleach.

#35 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

@solesamurai: But it's perfectly fine for Aang to hulk out right ???

What? Avatar state was restricted too, can you not read?

#36 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: Missed that part oooops..

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

Nope.

#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@solesamurai said:

@FourthDeity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bawlsz said:

Naruto, for the most part, has been incredibly solid story wise, IMO. It wasn't until the most recent arc that things have started falling flat... the story is getting too convoluted and the whole thing with Sasuke has been dragged out way too long. But prior to all that, I've always felt the Naruto storylines are pretty fantastic, certainly better than Bleach.

Yep, i sorta agree with this. IMO Naruto always has good storylines. 10/10 of the times. Bleach is rather boring, and is only interesting when watching the anime.

#39 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@FourthDeity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bawlsz said:

Story wise Naruto is 10000x better. I can't even make it through the first 100 episodes of Bleach without forcing myself.

When I said Naruto>Bleach I meant power wise. To my knowlage the Bleach characters are calced at supersonic and city block busting while Naruto is currently busting mountains and hypersonic.

#40 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Top tier Bleach characters are generally accepted to be Supersonic to Hypersonic+ thats about it.

Really can't say where current Ichigo is at we haven't seen him that much..... post time skip the most he has done was bust a pocket dimension just by going bankai,cleave a mansion with a sword swing or with his gt, and parted the sky with force of his sword

Pre time skip Ichigo whom was at the most powerful we've seen him at....He nonchalantly destroyed a fully chanted Kurohitsugi which distorted space and time with his hand,the shockwaves/force from his sword swings destroyed small mountains,tanked a city or town busting attack from Aizen like it was nothing.

#41 Posted by SMDfanboys (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k

WOAH WOAH.Bleach characters have only gone Supersonic not hypersonic

#42 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@SMDfanboys: Proof?

#43 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@solesamurai said:

@FourthDeity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bawlsz said:

Story wise Naruto is 10000x better. I can't even make it through the first 100 episodes of Bleach without forcing myself.

When I said Naruto>Bleach I meant power wise. To my knowlage the Bleach characters are calced at supersonic and city block busting while Naruto is currently busting mountains and hypersonic.

QFT. I watched first 200+ episodes of Bleach and it got boring, when i heard it got canceled I just stopped watching altogether.

#44 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@SMDfanboys:

"bleach characters have been hypersonic in attack speed since the Ichigo v. Byakuya fight at the end of the Soul Society Arc (when Ichigo countered Byakuya’s bankai by cutting down 1 million petal-blades before they could reach him). Anyone who can at least keep up with Bankai Ichigo is hypersonic. Anyone who can outspeed Bankai Ichigo is hypersonic+."

" Ichigo cut down hundreds (maybe thousands) of petals at a time. Lets take a mid-range estimate and say Ichigo took out 1,000 petals per swing (that’s 1,000 swings for 1 million petals). Byakuya’s inability to react or adjust his attack means Ichigo must have been able to counter with split-second timing (for the sake of simplicity, lets say it took a full second to cut all the petals down). Also for simplicity sake, lets say there’s only 2 meters in the arc of a single sword swing. With these conservative numbers we obtain the following estimation:

(1,000 swings x 2 meters per swing) / 1 second = 2,000 mps

speed of sound = 343.2 mps

That puts end of SS arc Ichigo at an attack speed just shy of Mach 6, with plenty of room to say “maybe the feat didn’t take a full second," or “maybe he was only taking out a few hundred petals per swing." In which case he’d be even faster.

Low Hypersonic is...what...greater than Mach 5 and less than mach 10? I’d say Bankai Ichigo fighting Byakuya comfortably falls in that range."

#45 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@SMDfanboys:

"bleach characters have been hypersonic in attack speed since the Ichigo v. Byakuya fight at the end of the Soul Society Arc (when Ichigo countered Byakuya’s bankai by cutting down 1 million petal-blades before they could reach him). Anyone who can at least keep up with Bankai Ichigo is hypersonic. Anyone who can outspeed Bankai Ichigo is hypersonic+."

" Ichigo cut down hundreds (maybe thousands) of petals at a time. Lets take a mid-range estimate and say Ichigo took out 1,000 petals per swing (that’s 1,000 swings for 1 million petals). Byakuya’s inability to react or adjust his attack means Ichigo must have been able to counter with split-second timing (for the sake of simplicity, lets say it took a full second to cut all the petals down). Also for simplicity sake, lets say there’s only 2 meters in the arc of a single sword swing. With these conservative numbers we obtain the following estimation:

(1,000 swings x 2 meters per swing) / 1 second = 2,000 mps

speed of sound = 343.2 mps

That puts end of SS arc Ichigo at an attack speed just shy of Mach 6, with plenty of room to say “maybe the feat didn’t take a full second," or “maybe he was only taking out a few hundred petals per swing." In which case he’d be even faster.

Low Hypersonic is...what...greater than Mach 5 and less than mach 10? I’d say Bankai Ichigo fighting Byakuya comfortably falls in that range."

Ichigos Reaction speed was at least at 500x the speed of sound by the time he fought Gin.

#46 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: and that is about 171,450 Meters per Second which makes him.......Hypersonic+

#47 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: I know I did the math shortly after posting that.

#48 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto..

#49 Edited by Ben10fanboyforever (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Naruto would win, but you people underestimate the power of The Avatar, He has knowledge and power of over 1,000 avatars before him, as stated by roku, I'm pretty sure Aang has a chance to win. The only REAL thing stopping Aang from using fatal attacks and skills is his pacifistic nature, had this been korra, she would have a much higher chance for team avatar. Since it isn't Korra, i'll give this a close fight, but victory goes to Naruto, however do not underestimate the power of 1,000 beings into 1, The Avatar.

#50 Edited by CEELO180 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight begins. Naruto Shadow clone jutsu Rasengasn. Aang dies. Lol JK. No but doesn't Aang have the power to take away Narutos chakra forever?