@jpdab: Funny. Could you repeat that?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DeathHero61

@ratava: @princearagorn1: For example krillin far surpassed roshi in terms of power, and he eventually reached the ginyu force's level. Still hasn't busted out power on the level of at least nuke if i recall correctly. Here is my theory on stuff like that.

• Someone could have the same amount of Ki/chakara/energy but cannot output that energy the same way someone else can. Like the ginyu force or roshi for example. The moon is probably as big if not far bigger than continents. The fact that even tien has better destructive feats than him and krillin's much stronger than him proves that simply having the same level of energy does not equal the same capability of input/output.
  • Ki/chakara/energy may or may not be equal to the physical body. I mean look at the ginyu force, by scaling, those guys were far above saiyan arc vegeta who can destroy planets. Taking that into consideration, vegeta was still stronger than guldo and burter and jeice had virtually the same power level. Yet burter was faster than jeice. Why? if someone's powerlevel is higher than another, then their stats should be higher than another regardless of signature skills.(according to vegeta.) so why would jeice be slower than burter if his powerlevel is equal with his? Because everyone has there own set limit.
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: For example krillin far surpassed roshi in terms of power, and he eventually reached the ginyu force's level. Still hasn't busted out power on the level of at least nuke if i recall correctly. Here is my theory on stuff like that.

• Someone could have the same amount of Ki/chakara/energy but cannot output that energy the same way someone else can. Like the ginyu force or roshi for example. The moon is probably as big if not far bigger than continents. The fact that even tien has better destructive feats than him and krillin's much stronger than him proves that simply having the same level of energy does not equal the same capability of output.
  • Ki/chakara/energy may or may not be equal to the physical body. I mean look at the ginyu force, by scaling, those guys were far above saiyan arc vegeta who can destroy planets. Taking that into consideration, vegeta was still stronger than guldo and burter and jeice had virtually the same power level. Yet burter was faster than jeice. Why? if someone's powerlevel is higher than another, then their stats should be higher than another regardless of signature skills.(according to vegeta.) so why would jeice be slower than burter if his powerlevel is equal with his? Because everyone has there own suit limit.

lol. krillin and roshi are different people. Naruto is just using more of the same power.

And dbz is completely inconsistent about these things. I am not getting into a dbz debate on a completely irrelevant thread.

I really cannot believe I have to explain something this basic..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: The same thing im saying applies to naruto as well quite easily.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: The same thing im saying applies to naruto as well quite easily.

not even remotely true. DBZ's level of inconsistancies is unparalleled.

And two, what you're saying is, SS2 goku is slower than namek goku. They're the same person, he's just using more of his power.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 278

Current Naruto take this (manga) wo effort

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I wasn't necessarily talking in terms of inconsistencies. But lets agree to disagree.

Current Naruto take this (manga) wo effort

May i ask how sir?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I wasn't necessarily talking in terms of inconsistencies. But lets agree to disagree.

There's no reason to. You're saying naruto using more of kyubi's chakra makes him weaker. That's impossible.

Broly908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm assuming you haven't seen the latest naruto form have you? Naruto would defeat yusuke demon form actually every form of yusuke. Name one way yusuke could defeat naruto I can't see any?

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Yusuke.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

YYH>Naruto

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Blade_R

Nobody had a good argument for Current Naruto in my Sensui vs Current Naruto thread so there is no way he is beating Yusuke ;)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@broly908 said:

@deathhero61: I'm assuming you haven't seen the latest naruto form have you? Naruto would defeat yusuke demon form actually every form of yusuke. Name one way yusuke could defeat naruto I can't see any?

Im actually one of the naruto experts here. Im not a 100 percent expert like @nyas but from my knowledge. Naruto isn't beating yusuke. Yusuke can probably one shot naruto.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Nyas

@broly908 said:

Im actually one of the naruto experts here. Im not a 100 percent expert like @nyas but from my knowledge. Naruto isn't beating yusuke. Yusuke can probably one shot naruto.

It goes both ways imo Naruto can also One shot yusuke. But who cares ? It's not like YYH fans are open for an objective debate (most of them at least).

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuu Rasenshuriken and its over. Naruto wins

mastermustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto can casually spam country-level blasts, and probably has a speed advantage as well. I don't see a confrontation ending well for Yusuke.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

なると

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wananwan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of intelligence, endurance, brute strength, speed and power Yusuke wins. Sensui outsmarted Kurama who was easily one of the smartest fighters in the Yu Yu Hakusho verse but Yusuke still beat him. Now Yusuke beat a psychic who could read minds so that means not only is Yusuke smart but he's unpredictable. Yusuke wouldn't have to throw a punch to beat Naruto he would throw a punch from a distance and knock him out. Some people argue that Sensui would bust the demon world with his offensive armour by powering up but I disagree. But I definitely agree full power Eos Yusuke would blow up the demon world by powering up possessed Yusuke destroyed most of the demon forest even though Sensui who had Sacred energy who arguably could destroy the demon world face surfed most of the blast and survived for about a good while and died minutes after. But here's the thing Sensui said himself that Possessed Yusuke's power was his own potential. Now as far as I can say in speed even Hiei is faster than Naruto. When Hiei saved Yusuke after the explosion he was able to carry him all the way to the cliff Sniper was standing on. I'd say that Yusuke was pretty far from sniper seeming how a truck was chasing him at full speed half way into a forest. "No" Naruto character has been shown to be anywhere close to be this fast. Now I do remember Sensui completely owning Hiei in that fight. But it seems that Yusuke has once again Surpassed Hiei's speed. There was someone who measured Hiei's exact speed being about 5000 km/s at minimum but once again even if it's not true he's got to at least be faster than the whole Naruto verse. When it comes to brute strength and tactics I'll give this to Yusuke because if Yusuke can put his spirit energy into a blow Naruto will be finished. Yusuke took the spirit wave orb which would energize a whole city. Ever since then Yusuke has been getting more and more powerful. But what I don't get is on the last Chapters of Naruto, Naruto was still struggling on Sasuke. And Sasuke barely could beat Itachi even with Orochimaru's help and we haven't seen Sasuke getting the same power boosts and training as Naruto but he was still being harmed by Sasuke in the fight. So I don't think Naruto can take anything other than Pain's Village blowing Universal pull imo. I just think this is a massive stomp for Yusuke.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

Nobody had a good argument for Current Naruto in my Sensui vs Current Naruto thread so there is no way he is beating Yusuke ;)

Is that the guy who was already 90% away from death, and Yusuke's dad beat him?

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Eos wins this, and Naruto from the Last Naruto the Movie should stomp

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo:

Yeah he was dying of cancer IIRC but dude was still pretty strong, just the shockwaves from his punches destroyed a mesa.

Anyway I made that post a long time ago, way before I knew how strong Naruto had become lol

Wananwan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: Nope Yusuke still wins the character Mokuro cuts dimensions no one in naruto can ever hope to to do that.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Ratava

why bump this mismatch? naruto still stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@wananwan44: Can you explain how Yusuke wins? When both of these characters are near equal in every physical category and while Naruto has a massive edge in versatility?

And what relevance Mukuro has to a fight between Naruto and Yusuke?

Wananwan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Wananwan44

@shiryu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04vT3OJoJCM 12:04 12:29 She can cut the 3rd dimension with ease stated by kurama. Hiei was more or less equal to Mokuru during the fight. But at one put Hiei closes the gap between Yusuke being better than hiei when he saves Yusuke from the gas explosion and killing Sniper with his tremendous speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So the conclusion of results for Hiei's speed was way above 5000 m/s in the chapter black saga but it seems like Sensui is more or equal to Hiei's speead http://prntscr.com/6fdjy8 which means Yusuke re-opened the gap between himself and hiei and appears to be just as fast as Hiei if not more. And if you count Eos Yusuke he's way faster than Sensui. Now in terms of power and strength it's easily Yusuke Sensui a lower S class was a threat to the living worldhttp://www.ultraimg.com/images/fmdiR.jpg and Koenma did say his father king Yamna could sink a country being an A class but Yusuke has even surpassed them and I don't remember any Naruto character showing off anything near these kind of feats.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I have heard about Yusuke, Naruto stomps hard

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto can casually spam country-level blasts, and probably has a speed advantage as well. I don't see a confrontation ending well for Yusuke.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Naruto stomps by EoS. YYH is a great series, but it's all hype, no feats. Naruto currently outclasses Yusuke in every relevant category.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@etheral_dreams said:Naruto stomps by EoS. YYH is a great series, but it's all hype, no feats. Naruto currently outclasses Yusuke in every relevant category.

This.

Yusuke doesn't have the feats to tank any of Naruto's attacks that were causing massive damage to the moon, the speed to keep with the guy who reacted to a beam that crossed the moon's diameter in seconds, the strength to hurt someone who tanked moon splitting attacks, or the versatility to match Naruto's arsenal.

Naruto stomps. Mismatch.

Wananwan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Wananwan44
Wananwan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Doubt it, Yusuke is much faster than Naruto.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps by EoS. YYH is a great series, but it's all hype, no feats. Naruto currently outclasses Yusuke in every relevant category.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wananwan44: Yeah, No. Naruto "The Last" is canon. Same as Dragon Ball Z battle of Gods.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:maybe krillin battle of gods definitely not goku, biris, or weise

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember making a similar thread 13 months ago, it was quickly locked for mismatch against Naruto. To think its a stomp now in Nrutos favour is really surprising.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EoS Yusuke is stronger than EoS Naruto, but I don't think it would be a stomp, it would def be a good fight but Yusuke is just to much

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Avatar image for hinglemacringleberry
HingleMacringleberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After seeing The Last, I'd say current Naruto would probably fuck Yusuke's world up, but I haven't watched yu yu Hakusho in a long time but weren't S class demons suppose to be planet busters by hype and I'm pretty sure Yusuke was classified as an S class demon at the EoS but I could be wrong

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By garrettmana

@vintage_spiderman: Yusuke is an S Class Demon and S class Demons were confirmed planet Busters, Naruto in The Last wasn't even a legit moon buster so explain to me how he beats EoS Yusuke?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Yusuke is an S Class Demon and S class Demons were confirmed planet Busters

...yeah, no. The best spirit gun yusuke fired blew up a mountain.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/S_Class

Read the page or just watch the anime, even low tier S Class can destroy planets, this is pretty common knowledge for anyone who has seen Yu Yu Hakusho

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1: http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/S_Class

Read the page or just watch the anime, even low tier S Class can destroy planets, this is pretty common knowledge for anyone who has seen Yu Yu Hakusho

I have read the manga and seen the anime. Yusuke, sensui, or even the three kings. None of them have any feats saying that puts them country level, much less planet level.

Wananwan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Wananwan44
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@princearagorn1: None of that is true Yusuke surpassing even the Ruler of the Spirit world it's hard for me to believe Naruto take this unless it's The Naruto from the final movie Yusuke powers up and it causes earthquakes. Again the best Spirit gun destroyed the entire Demon forest Which is probably 1000 Km The spirit gun has Higher range than the Rasengan. Unless Naruto can tank a country busting Spirit gun Yusuke takes this. Not only this but in the Pre Dark tournament saga he holds his Reiki for 12 hours so Yusuke massively surpasses Naruto in Energy Reserves and endurance

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yusuke also dodges a few lightning bolts from Suzaku at Maze castle which is why I can easily say that Yusuke could easily speed blitz Naruto. Yusuke's life energy triumphs enemy dominating more than twice his strength not only this but the other 6 enemies opposing him.

No Caption Provided

Toguro bashes person well over 10KM off the island at ≤20% strength and it's common that 80% the presence of Toguro burns Humans and apparitions.

Yusuke tanks 100% punch from Toguro. Yusuke's survived far more worse punishment later on