User Lists: 0

Extremis Iron is pretty beastly but EoS Naruto would probably win

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Iron Man. Has Spider Sense, FTL speed in space, massively Hypersonic in earth, and enough fire power to win. I think this version also has link up to ll the satellites in space to fire down if we allow that. Same for calling in other suits to attack or help. His Shields can tank mountain range busting foes or molecular attacks too.

Tony can win. Some things above is a easy win for him too.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rickythanos

Naruto takes this handily. Too many hax.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

Iron Man. Has Spider Sense, FTL speed in space, massively Hypersonic in earth, and enough fire power to win. I think this version also has link up to ll the satellites in space to fire down if we allow that. Same for calling in other suits to attack or help. His Shields can tank mountain range busting foes or molecular attacks too.

I don't see spider-sense helping. Narutos sage sensing is at least as good anyways. When has iron man shown FTL speeds in space? IIRC the extremis best speed feat was flying at like mach 9? Its only a matter of time before Naruto gets through his shields really. I don't recall him tanking attacks on Narutos level.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I don't see spider-sense helping. Narutos sage sensing is at least as good anyways. When has iron man shown FTL speeds in space? IIRC the extremis best speed feat was flying at like mach 9? Its only a matter of time before Naruto gets through his shields really. I don't recall him tanking attacks on Narutos level.

He flew side by side with Sentry to push the Collective nergy stuff into the Sun and flew back to earth in minuets. FTL.

No Caption Provided

It happen.

His Shields have tanked Crimson Bands use at their best by Doom, help deflect attacks from Void Sentry, and withstand blows from enraged Hulk I believe in the past, at least his raw armor has and that was a older model, Centurion Armor. They are beastly as his raw armor durability. Tanks nukes no problem too.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh. Extremis Iron Man can take this. It takes a lot to put him down. Naruto has raw power abd speed, Iron Man has all those.

With all his tech he could channel energy from Jupiter, or use his Satilite beam that depowered WWH.

Naruto is a beast but I also don't see him competing with IM flight speed and overall versitility.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh. Extremis Iron Man can take this. It takes a lot to put him down. Naruto has raw power abd speed, Iron Man has all those.

With all his tech he could channel energy from Jupiter, or use his Satilite beam that depowered WWH.

Naruto is a beast but I also don't see him competing with IM flight speed and overall versitility.

IM is low balled alot for some reason :/

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: "With all his tech he could channel energy from Jupiter, or use his Satilite beam that depowered WWH."

Yes because Naruto is powered by gamma radiation.....

And FTL is space isn't FTL on Earth

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Tony, no prep Naruto.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

And FTL is space isn't FTL on Earth

No one said that.

FTL speed in space, massively Hypersonic in earth

This is what was said.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Ah I see well luckily Naruto is massively hypersonic as well. What is his best speed feat on Earth?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: At best iron man moving faster than light is an outlier. Regardless it shouldn't be relevant here since travel speed=//=combat speed. From what I remember the crimson bands can vary a lot in power. When you bring up Void are you talking about Siege? IIRC Iron man was amped by the norm stones plus I believe that was bleeding edge. As for tanking hits from hulk, lots of people have but the thing is hulk holds back and doesn't hit his hardest a lot of the time. Narutos damage output is far beyond nuke level.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: iron man, strange, and sue Storm all had forcefields around White Queen and bob. Though Tony was the only one not shown struggling like Strange and Sue, either way they combined no sell avoids hit after hit after hit.

Travel speed means a lot when IM can easily take this fight into space and stay out of Narutos reach or sight. Then bombarded him satellites. Seems stupid he never uses his stats often.

Tony has more abilities as well, to win this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: iron man, strange, and sue Storm all had forcefields around White Queen and bob. Though Tony was the only one not shown struggling like Strange and Sue, either way they combined no sell avoids hit after hit after hit.

Travel speed means a lot when IM can easily take this fight into space and stay out of Narutos reach or sight. Then bombarded him satellites. Seems stupid he never uses his stats often.

Tony has more abilities as well, to win this.

Well if he needed help I don't think that feat is measurable. As for travel speed he needs to drag Naruto to space which will be impossible since his max speeds on Earth is like mach 9 IIRC. And as you said he never really does the tactic your suggesting....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I never mean for IM to drag Naruto in space, only fly up there.

IM also has in invisibility, light construct images of himself, and sonics that KO the mental functions of beings IIRC. He has tons of cool tricks with his armor.

Anyway he has the tools and feats to win. Maybe if anything him being in character is his worst weakness.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I never mean for IM to drag Naruto in space, only fly up there.

IM also has in invisibility, light construct images of himself, and sonics that KO the mental functions of beings IIRC. He has tons of cool tricks with his armor.

Anyway he has the tools and feats to win. Maybe if anything him being in character is his worst weakness.

Naruto wont let him fly away though. As for invisibility and holograms Narutos sensing abilities can locate him. I don't think his sonics have put someone as durable as Naruto down.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumb

Emanresu-ehT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, easy.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

DJ_Ango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto would probably beat the shit out of stark

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, pretty sure Extremis could win.

The majority goes to Naruto though.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Sorry about that I had to respond to two CaVs and a tourney. I'm back now and no one could present good arguments in the Supergirl thread

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Ironman doesnt need combat speed when Ironman can Naruto into another galaxy by ramming him with his warp speed

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Yeah I read it and bravo. But I'm here for this one.... No way I'm missing this

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Im not sure how he failed to keep up, he flew in space after bob and well pass a plant with him. He states that he trapped it in a energy field, so he has to be by bob to conatin it, so if he was not flying with Bob it would not be in a energy field.

Your right, Tony Matched Doom raw power blow for blow till he use Crimson Bands which is a energy Tony's armor cannot defend against.

Void still failed to break through which Iron man contributed 1/3 too.

No Caption Provided

Then you have these Shield Feats.

Tanks these bad boys stated to make Nukes look weak. Shield keeps Apocalypse under control. Stated by Ultron to use Kree tech in his shields blocking Ultrons best blasts.

Then you still have raw armor durability as well.

Mindless Hulk with no Banner personality holding it back has issues damaging weaker Centurion Armor IM. Thor stating not holding back is not one shotting Extremis IM. Way older IM armor (MK 2 IIRC) tanks Classic Thor's blows as well for a time.

So yeah, IM has the durability here.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Once Ironman finds an angle he can fly at warp speed without any colliding into other planets, he'll ram Naruto at warp speed. Or maybe he'll use Naruto to soften his landing. I'd like to hear someone tell me Naruto can survive being rammed though a galaxy full of planets

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Void still failed to break through which Iron man contributed 1/3 too.

No Caption Provided

Contributed 1/3? Based off of what? We have Dr. Strange (Sorcerer Supreme feats) and Invisible Woman (Celestial feats) who have both proven themselves to be high level force field generators. Sure Iron Man contributed, but saying that his output was equivalent to that of Strange and Wonder Woman is reaching, especially considering the fact that he doesn't have shield feats to put him on their level.

Tanks these bad boys stated to make Nukes look weak.

Naruto's weaker attacks have made Nukes look weak.

Shield keeps Apocalypse under control. Stated by Ultron to use Kree tech in his shields blocking Ultrons best blasts.

Good feats.

Mindless Hulk with no Banner personality holding it back has issues damaging weaker Centurion Armor IM.

Except back then in classic iterations, Hulk was literally as strong as the plot needed him to be. Some points he is taking damage from Namor and Wolverine, other times he is pushing matter and anti matter apart and closing portals that the combined might of Thor and Thing couldn't budge.

Thor stating not holding back is not one shotting Extremis IM.

Thor trashed Iron Man in this fight and could have easily oneshotted him. If I remember correctly Thor only didn't kill him because of old sentiments but then basically told Iron Man "up yours" and his suit was still wrecked. Not a good example for durability

Way older IM armor (MK 2 IIRC) tanks Classic Thor's blows as well for a time.

Back when Thor used to be known for always pulling punches against "mere mortals".

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Ironman finds an angle he can fly at warp speed without any colliding into other planets, he'll ram Naruto at warp speed. Or maybe he'll use Naruto to soften his landing. I'd like to hear someone tell me Naruto can survive being rammed though a galaxy full of planets

I'd like to see what speed feats you can provide that keep Naruto from blitzing Tony before the fight even makes it to space.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@hulkage: Im just pointing out that IM has a shot at winning from his feats. If any reason he loses is becuase his In Character means he wont use the ways he can win.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Im just pointing out that IM has a shot at winning from his feats. If any reason he loses is becuase his In Character means he wont use the ways he can win.

But you haven't provided feats that prove he gets a definite win over Naruto at all, bloodlusted or not.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

But you haven't provided feats that prove he gets a definite win over Naruto at all, bloodlusted or not.

Out of character, he flies into Space where Naruto cannot perceive or touch him, and blasts him with the Sat weapons he owns. He is faster in space than Naruto is by feats as well, and has some tech that can drop Naruto anyway. He can bust out the hundreds of suits he has as a army, but plot in comics shows him never using this often if at all.

Sonic and Ultra frequency and Nerve Blocking.

Multiple feats of using any of these to KO foes. Some foes as powerful as a small army of mini Hulks, Wonder Man with ear pieces to resist the effects, and more. He can cover a small city block in area with this as well.

You have the fact IM Repulsers are speed of light in attack speed if he focuses them that way.

No Caption Provided

Naruto is not dodging this at all if IM blasts with these from space with that insane accuracy and sat targeting. He is more than fast enough with his armor to target a speeding Quicksilver who can run the speed of Radio Waves.

No Caption Provided

He has the oh so useful Pules Bolts that disintegrate matter utterly.

It works on anything, even Ultron himself has hid body where he was hit denigrated :/

His Flight Speed with punch is enough to one shot Savage She Hulk and shatter a large mountain, in space if the battle goes there is more devastating.

Then to top it off he has shown the ability to manipulate the Iron in your blood on beings like Hulk, Namor, and Thor to make them helpless!!!

Instant win there on far weaker Naurto.

I can list more ways for IM to win or match, but I am tired, and going to bed. the fact is IM is no way outclass.

No Caption Provided

He could call in a whole army of his suits in reality, but as I said, his In Character is his worst attribute. He has the means, but either for story or plot he does not make use of this stuff until a writer wants too.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Speedster101

Naruto wins... BELEIVE IT haters!!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Great post. I'll respond in the morning as well

You can respond, I wont back lol. I admit his defeat when Jash brought up how often he uses this stuff and who against. Like I said, IM has the tools, and abilities, just not going to happen in character.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I worded that wrong. The beam was so strong that it brought Hulk at his peak down to Banner. So yeah.

Either way, he is more versitile and can pretty much tank anything Naruto throws at him. Yes, even the mountain busting attacks.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers