DeadlyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The fight takes place in Soul Society. No prep. Morals are On. Win by K.O. Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Byakuya. Every. Single. Time.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

*sigh* Make sure to take off the whole invisible and soul crush crap before the bleach fanboys come,anyway Naruto should win her, with his danger sense,and his thousand of clones,sage mode and 9 tail fox chakra he should be able to take this but not easily

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya wins easily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@ferdelance said:

Byakuya wins easily.

How?

Rikujōkōrō to hold him in place then uses Byakurai and that should be enough to knock him out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@thatguywithheadphones:

Not sure if your post was addressing me, but I want to make it clear anyway that I am not a Bleach fanboy. I dislike the series, but I know enough about Byakuya to know he wins. I think Naruto's durability will be his major disadvantage here, but I may be wrong.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@thatguywithheadphones:

Not sure if your post was addressing me, but I want to make it clear anyway that I am not a Bleach fanboy. I dislike the series, but I know enough about Byakuya to know he wins. I think Naruto's durability will be his major disadvantage here, but I may be wrong.

I wasn't talking about you I was making the comment before you was on the page I was talking in general because some bleach fan come with that STOMP by Soul Crush carp

As for the Battle...Well Bya Durability isn't really much to talk about either and in Sage mode Naruto is given quite the upgrade(falling from a 3 story needle and not even feeling it)

Also Naruto could easily dodge Bya Shikai and KM Naruto could dodge his bankai also he could spam Sage Mode clones with major duribilty,rasengans and Summoning

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_stegman  Moderator

If this was bloodlusted, I'd say Naruto since he'd instantly go to Kyubi mode, but with morals on, he'll probably try shadow clones first, and Byakuya will do what he normally does with morals...speed blitz past him and take him down with a sword slash, base Naruto isn't keeping up with his speed.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya wins here.

imadeu11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 thousand clones vs. millions of blades. gonna have to go with Byakuya.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya has the overall speed and technique advantage with kido but naruto has the raw power, better durability(with his HF) but Byakuya like to blitz and due to the settings of this battle Byakuya wins

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm genuinly confused about this. Naruto definitely has got the speed to keep up in his recent versions, Great raw power to hang out with even the strongest of bleach, (except for maybe dangai ichigo and full aizen), only thing he lacks is ichigo's insane amount of precise strikes, but he has it replaced with the kyubi's chakra protection and strong attacks like tbb and rasen shurikern for offense. Now, combine it with his summons-genjutsu, and massively powered tbb, regeneration, and I can say he wins this. Hard as it is to believe, naruto has surpassed many bleach characters :o

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bossmonster

@shiryu said:

Byakuya wins easily.

@imadeu11 said:

All of these.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghostrider2: I know that. I've read and re read naruto, but I have also watched and rewatched bleach. lol renji's bankai was used to show off byakuya's power. Poor guy pulled a komamura.. And destiny awaits makes so many scenes just awesome. Same one used with hisagi's shikai, both are my favourite moments in seris lol

Edit: It was also used when hitsugaya decides to use his full power for the first time against halibel and one shots her..

But naruto's feats are actually better now, deflecting these five in a flash:

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@shiryu said:

@ferdelance said:

Byakuya wins easily.

@imadeu11 said:

All of these.

Why not explain how?

As for millions of blades, they're tiny. And single ban kai ichigo easily beat back all of them.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: well i don't read or watch naruto anymore but if Byakuya uses his bankai it's hard to believe Naruto would be alive.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: I see. You HAVE to catch up then. Seriously. Naruto characters got so huge power boosts, it reminded me of Goku's zenkai. Some time ago I was sure that most of the captains and espadas could solo konoha, but since the war started, things went awfully out of control.

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferdelance: Not the current one. He's quite fast.. More after image =/= more speed, kishi never shows speed like that.

I'd say speedwise ichigo > naruto closely, as a vizard, specially, but not ichigo >> naruto.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I have no problem with that.

1)The biggest and single glaring thing people are over looking is that Byakuya can fly. This alone means that Naruto has little chance of hitting him with anything as Byakuya not only has the speed but the room to dodge and avoid anything thrown his way.

2)Combine that with his ability to control his sword from distance and have it fight for him and instantly it's almost like cheating. Espcially given that Naruto could sure launch himself and Byakuya, but is not an flying combatant Where as once Naruto is in air, he's just falling or moving one direction where as Byakuya could attack him just a relentlessly if not more so, yet doesn't even have to actually engage him as his sword can do that for him at range once release into Shikai.

3)Kido also offers him an wide range of different attacks. From Binding to simple explosions. So while having his sword attack him in Shi-kai, he could also fair of Explosive blast or White Lighting and again all this from being in the air.

Those are just three of the biggest issues i see that true this horribly against Naruto.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@bossmonster:

1. Byakuya has fought mostly on the ground. (Not that he can't fly). But, naruto has been using his clones to support himself and change directions far back from gaara's fight, and considering now that he has become strong enough to throw at least 100 ton rhino sky high, he could easily cover the flight advantage by jumping.

2. He has the ability to fight long distance, agreed. But naruto has extraordinary long range with his tailed beast bombs as well. look at that, he practically threw five mountain busters in five different directions casually, and so far apart that the mountains look like tiny little hills there.

Also, naruto has created at least 50 kyubi mode clones.

3. bijju mode naruto also has the ability to project pure chakra blasts, like he did on kabuto far back. With that, I don't see the thousand cherry blossoms touching him. And even if they do, he has an insane healing factor, he literally regenerated a hole through his chest in a moment with a one tailed cloak. While kidou like sokatsui and byakurai are strong, they aren't going to be very helpful against someone who casually threw around mountain busters..

Byakuya's problem is, how exactly is he going to stop something which causes high destruction? Take cifer, for example. How would have byakuya stopped the explosion of lanza?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

1)I won't disagree with that because i know it's true. However, my point is that Naruto, once moving in a direction, is only moving that one way. He can't actually battle in mid air. He can only ram into things, ect. He does not have the same aeril mobility. And Naruto is know to run clones or no. Just the "hanging" in the air could be his undoing in this regard.

2)Yes I also agree. But those attacks take much longer to do than Kido. With Flight and Flash step, I just don't see Naruto landing this even with Splash damage. That and the speed blitz is also heavy problem in this given that he uses and edged weapon.

3)Yes, but I question weather he would be able regrow limbs. They are still blades.

I respect you're point, but I do not believe Naurto to have the speed and mobility to keep up with Byakuya. Nor do I think he can live though a speed blittz. Even the Biju bomb is pointless if shot into the air.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster:

1. Yes, Byakuya does have the advantage of flight. There is no way around it, naruto is, basically, a ground based fighter, unlike gaara, sasuke, or others, who are more mobile. But, he is quite good a short range, and has quite a wide arsenal, too. Not to mention, if the fight does get airborn sometime, he could catch captain by surprise by doing a clone direction change.

2. If you see attack done on kabuto, or orochimaru's snake army, you will see they don't take time. Kyubi's bijju bomb was almost instant iirc, he started it after the bijjus had finished theirs, and negated it in no time. lol the 'splash damage' reminds me of the game I was playing, though. I don't think even flash step can help you outrun a mountain leveler that easily. Kyoraku's flash step, which was complimented on it's distance by yama, wasn't even close to the diameter of tbb explosions. Of course, they should be able to get away, but the explosions should, at least, throw them off guard.

3. About the speed blitz, I don't see that happening, honestly. Even shikai ichigo saw through byakuya's flash step, though to actually fight him equally, he needed ban kai. Current naruto has extreme high speed, even if my loyalty to old bleach makes me say he's not faster than ban kai ichigo, my head tells me he can at least keep up with them. As for the regeneration, he literally healed the lung and closed the wound instantly, as a uncontrolled non tailed mode, so it shouldn't be a problem to regrow other limbs in full fledged fox mode.

4. The problems byakuya will be facing is: Naruto's speed, even if it isn't enough to blitz byakuya, is enough to keep up and fight with him very well. And considering naruto can make an army of equally strong clones, he's going to be overwhelmed. The shadow clones are all cloaked, they don't disappear with a hit, as they seem to have fought in the war, and many strong, even kage level opponents and survived. The can run out of chakra though, but they seem to be able to do at least two rasen shurikerns, and a rasengan. or spam rasengan (rasengan riot) or create mini rasenshurikerns. He can do good amount of summonings as well, ma and pa toades seem to be very great help, as they have a game ender genjutsu, and some random elemental techniques, bunta can spam toad water bullets, etc.

Naruto has, literally become a one man army currently, I don't think byakuya would be able to keep up alone. He has literally everything you need to win a fight..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dondave

Byakuya

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Byakuya

Not much of an argument..

pyrnard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senbonzakura kageyoshi Bankai The End.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one shots with a punch.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoj said:

Naruto one shots with a punch.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By daBlackswrd

Oh great don't bump old threads

Lmao I can see this thread being bumped in like 6 months

Byakuya would stomp when this thread was made

Today naruto stomps

6 months later byakuya stomps

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto slaughters him. It's not even close.

Giovanni314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh great don't bump old threads

Lmao I can see this thread being bumped in like 6 months

Byakuya would stomp when this thread was made

Today naruto stomps

6 months later byakuya stomps

It won't happen. Literally. Will at 6 months, Byakuya become moon level? lol

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps and he would still have stomped when this thread was made.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giovanni314: lmao yeah he'll be moon lvl he'll put his blades on his arm at the last second and block a moon cutting attack but don't worry the fanboys won't see that and claim moon lvl durablity

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: oh boy another fanboy this thread was made over 2 years ago how in the hell do u think naruto would have stomped then ??????

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto now, Byakuya then.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giovanni314: lmao yeah he'll be moon lvl he'll put his blades on his arm at the last second and block a moon cutting attack but don't worry the fanboys won't see that and claim moon lvl durablity

...lol, so true!

good day

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the thread was made byakuya

Now naruto

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By daBlackswrd
tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't remember if 2013 naruto had Kcm mode that he got after kurama started trusting him.If he had it then it was a stomp in naruto's favour but if its the mode before then,its a stomp in byakuyas favour.If this thread was bumped with the idea of still using that old version of naruto then Byakuya still stomps,but if it was bumped with the intention of using current naruto then Byakuya gets godstomped

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't bump old threads. Current naruto makes this a massive mismatch

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: oh boy another fanboy this thread was made over 2 years ago how in the hell do u think naruto would have stomped then ??????

Due to already being a Multi-Mountain buster at the time.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By daBlackswrd

@valarmelkor: yea so who has naruto ever hit with that attack??? No one..... His bankai plus his kido will b more than naruto can handle (when this was made) Like I said before

Byakuya when this tread was made

NARUTO stomps today

6 months later byakuya wins

Please no more fanboyism we don't want another Loki d around here

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: yea so who has naruto ever hit with that attack??? No one..... His bankai plus his kido will b more than naruto can handle (when this was made) Like I said before

Byakuya when this tread was made

NARUTO stomps today

6 months later byakuya wins

Please no more fanboyism we don't want another Loki d around here

Right because Naruto never landed an attack on anyone during the whole time he had Biju Mode right? Dude, no one in Bleach has the feats to tank Multi-Mountain busting attacks. Naruto one shots today and when this thread was made.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins in the past, present, and future. PrinceAragorn posted enough.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto punches Byakuya, Byakuya implodes.