Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto) vs. Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears)

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for monsterobsessor
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

The video of what Fei can do.

Four rounds:

1.) Straight fight (as in no Kurama and Id)

2.) Out of control forms (Berserker Naruto like when he fought Orochimaru in Shippuden vs Id)

3.) When they're in control (Naruto and Kurama team up vs Fei using Id's power)

4.) Current Naruto vs Fei using the Xenogear

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Naruto stomps based on that video..

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shadowchaos

Fei stomps hard

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowchaos: This so much. People will look at the video gameplay and not understand the scope of Fei's power. This is a bad mismatch. Not only that, but Fei being the "contact" merges with god and becomes immortal with infinite power increase transforming weltall into xenogear with his own power.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator
oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oblivion360

based on the video naruto stomps

i may need to play xengears to understand why this isn't a stomp. it did look like fei could rip out souls or something like that towards the end

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: your correct. Fei final deathblow yamikei is a dark element technique. It draws out the soul and destroys it. In xenogears Fei is what's called the "contact" he comes in contact with the zohar which is the most powerful thing in the xenogears universe. It contains god. Anyone unworthy to come in contact is instantly disintegrated. Fei inherits the power of it and throughout the game gradually develops his powers.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps from what I've seen in that video.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ssj_god

the seventh hokage stomps ... though it's solely based on what i saw in that video

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: what does naruto do against instant soul rip and destruction? 1. Complete fei at end game is omnipotent and immortal. 2nd with that power he creates xenogear which would destroy any and everything in naruto. Deus the final boss can be seen destroying continent size area from space when he emerges and marks his territory. Xenogears is far beyond anything in naruto.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juzacloud: So why did the OP make a match with an omnipotent character with a winner clearly in mind?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nyas

@juzacloud said:

@nyas: what does naruto do against instant soul rip and destruction? 1. Complete fei at end game is omnipotent and immortal. 2nd with that power he creates xenogear which would destroy any and everything in naruto.3 Deus the final boss can be seen destroying continent size area from space when he emerges and marks his territory. Xenogears is far beyond anything in naruto.

Speed feats ?

Strength feats ?

Durability feats ?

1)Proof ?

2)Proof ?

3)Proof ?

Yeah, no. until I see some actually impressive feats : Naruto stomps.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JuzaCloud

@juiceboks: The first 3 rounds he isn't omnipotent yet. Unless OP means for him not to have his complete god powers in any of the rounds. Even then, its still a mismatch. Naruto better off fighting one of the other supporting characters.

Let me rephrase that. He does know he is the contact yet.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JuzaCloud

@nyas:

Xenogears: Perfect Works

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29956195@N08/sets/72157616593453778/

After fully merging with the Wave Existence (God)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNKZIvwTM6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfHVTCxPgbo

Naruto doesn't stomp anything here. The wave Existence has all power and Fei has come in full contact with it. He could think him out of existence.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nyas

@juzacloud:

What am I supposed to see in that first link ? there is like a hundred pages...

Videos : Dafaq did I just watch ?

There are no feats anywhere in those videos and I have no idea what the heck those naked dudes were talking about o.o

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: I'm on a phone right now but I can suggest a video. The Fei Fong Wong character analysis.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ssj_god

@nyas said:

@juzacloud:

What am I supposed to see in that first link ? there is like a hundred pages...

Videos : Dafaq did I just watch ?

There are no feats anywhere in those videos and I have no idea what the heck those naked dudes were talking about o.o

lol.. one of them was a girl XD

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JuzaCloud

@nyas: Xenogears is a very dark story and crazy game with a very good story lol. They were naked because thy had been taken inside another dimension and came into contact with the Wave Existence (God). The first link is the encyclopedia for Xenogears.

Id (one of fei's ruthless powerful psycho personalities) awakens after a long time. Destroys Lahan village in the mountains along with everything else just by powering up. The mech below is just at base level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdeVGscLv6M

Bart drops his warship on Id/Fei (That thing is MASSIVE) it has to be about 50,000 tons. Id laughs at him and picks it up.

Grahf (small pixel on pic below lol) who can fight and destroy mechs with his bare hands with ease, Fei can withstand his punches even outside the gear. You fight him a couple of times H2H. Grahf is Darth Vader on steroids and can body leap.

No Caption Provided

Speed feats, all the characters are fast enough to leave afterimages as you can see in the topic video. There isn't any calculations that I can remember beyond that. Fei has mastered all the elements Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Light, Dark, Healing. Fei Stomps everybody in naruto.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Xenogears is a very dark story and crazy game with a very good story lol. They were naked because thy had been taken inside another dimension and came into contact with the Wave Existence (God). The first link is the encyclopedia for Xenogears.

Id (one of fei's ruthless powerful psycho personalities) awakens after a long time. Destroys Lahan village in the mountains along with everything else just by powering up. The mech below is just at base level

Bart drops his warship on Id/Fei (That thing is MASSIVE) it has to be about 50,000 tons. Id laughs at him and picks it up.

Grahf (small pixel on pic below lol) who can fight and destroy mechs with his bare hands with ease, Fei can withstand his punches even outside the gear. You fight him a couple of times H2H. Grahf is Darth Vader on steroids and can body leap.

No Caption Provided

Speed feats, all the characters are fast enough to leave afterimages as you can see in the topic video. There isn't any calculations that I can remember beyond that. Fei has mastered all the elements Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Light, Dark, Healing. Fei Stomps everybody in naruto.

Too far, tone it down.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo: Nah, I'll keep it at the tone I left it at. Fei is a God with infinite power and immortal. You can go about your business now.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should probably clarify a few things.

1. Fei is not omnipotent.

2. The Wave Existence is not omnipotent.

3. Fei is not immortal.

4. Naruto still gets murdered.

Ok now onto the gritty facts. Yes, Fei is the Contact. However this doesn't make him unkillable. Not that in itself anyway. Fei is the inheritor of the Power of the Wave Existence. That doesn't mean he can do everything that it can, yet it does give him limitless power and extraordinary ability that manifests fully when piloting the Xenogears, which was also evolved to embody the power of the Wave Existence.

The Wave Existence is a being from a higher dimension and it is not singular. It is one of many. However, this particular one was responsible for creating the 3dimensional universe, on complete accident. These Wave Existences emit waves of a higher-dimensional energy through the act of motion, this energy slips out from their dimension and forms new ones, resulting the creation of entire universes. In short, the WE could go for a stroll and create whole multiverses as a side-effect.

While Fei does not emit these waves, his sheer power has been made equal to that of a Wave Existence, allowing him to defeat the evolved Krellian who had transformed himself into a WE. This makes Fei virtually unbeatable, but that's not all. When Fei made contact with the Zohar, which housed the Wave Existence and allowed him to commune with it, it also granted both Fei and the Xenogears what is known as the Infinite Probability Drive.

The IPD automatically imposes the possible future in which Fei wins upon reality, effectively altering and manipulating time so that Fei will never be defeated. If such a Probability does not exist in an alternate timeline, the IPD will create that future within itself and impose that future upon reality. In short it's like an "I Win" button.

This doesn't make Fei invincible. He's still very much Human with a limited life span. However as the Contact, there will always be a reincarnation of both himself and Elly sometime in the future, and incarnation can inherit the memories, experiences and abilities of all past selves. Which Fei did gain access to when in Contact with the Wave Existence, tying all of his past selves together from the last ten-thousand years.

This can also include traits and attributes used by his other incarnations, like Grahf whose Contact with the Zohar allowed him to transmigrate his soul into other bodies upon death. Basically he pulled a Darth Sidious. And he kept doing so for over 400yrs.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nyas

@juzacloud:That was very informative.

Xenogears is a very dark story and crazy game with a very good story lol. They were naked because thy had been taken inside another dimension and came into contact with the Wave Existence (God). The first link is the encyclopedia for Xenogears.

I don't usually like wikis but I checked that just in case.

Destroying a village is not really impressive and that blast didn't look that powerful, KN4 transforming destroyed a fairly large area as a side effect :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A single arm swing causes massive shock waves and completely vaporises Orochimaru's 1000 snake summons along with their blades :

Loading Video...

His 4 tails bijuu bomb could replicate the blast (keep in mind that most of the blast was tanked by the triple rashomon):

Loading Video...

That's an impressive lifting strength feat. But lifting strength =/= striking strength.

Not really impressive since I don't see how durable those mechas are. Besides Naruto can use "unrivaled strength" to boost his physical strength (duh). With that he could punch his way through Kaguya's vacuum arms that can wreck a perfect susanoo (multi island durability), so I don't think there is a problem there :

And let's not forget that Naruto can make at least a thousand clone all as strong and fast as him (though not durable) :

No Caption Provided

Speed feats, all the characters are fast enough to leave afterimages as you can see in the topic video. There isn't any calculations that I can remember beyond that.

Then they are practically featless ? creating after images is an unquantifiable speed trope.

So Naruto blitzes then.

Fei has mastered all the elements Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Light, Dark, Healing.

So has Naruto.

Fei Stomps everybody in naruto.

Nah, I don't see him beating even Naruto.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Thanks for the clarification and better explanation.

"incarnation can inherit the memories, experiences and abilities of all past selves. Which Fei did gain access to when in Contact with the Wave Existence, tying all of his past selves together from the last ten-thousand years."

That's my WHOLE point. Fei has all the abilities as the contacts before him. He can transmigrate just like Grahf. This naruto guys are about to try and turn it into who has more impressive explosions. No power output in Naruto can match What Fei has.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nyas

@reikai: Thanks for the clarification. Two things though :

The IPD automatically imposes the possible future in which Fei wins upon reality, effectively altering and manipulating time so that Fei will never be defeated. If such a Probability does not exist in an alternate timeline, the IPD will create that future within itself and impose that future upon reality. In short it's like an "I Win" button.

This doesn't make Fei invincible. He's still very much Human with a limited life span. However as the Contact, there will always be a reincarnation of both himself and Elly sometime in the future, and incarnation can inherit the memories, experiences and abilities of all past selves. Which Fei did gain access to when in Contact with the Wave Existence, tying all of his past selves together from the last ten-thousand years.

Pretty big contradiction right there, can I get some feats for this ?

This can also include traits and attributes used by his other incarnations, like Grahf whose Contact with the Zohar allowed him to transmigrate his soul into other bodies upon death. Basically he pulled a Darth Sidious. And he kept doing so for over 400yrs.

But if he dies, he dies, the match is over.

@reikai: Thanks for the clarification and better explanation.

"incarnation can inherit the memories, experiences and abilities of all past selves. Which Fei did gain access to when in Contact with the Wave Existence, tying all of his past selves together from the last ten-thousand years."

That's my WHOLE point. Fei has all the abilities as the contacts before him. He can transmigrate just like Grahf. This naruto guys are about to try and turn it into who has more impressive explosions. No power output in Naruto can match What Fei has.

Feats plz

No Caption Provided

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reikai

@juzacloud: Well yes Fei has access to all of them, however he was still sorting through the memories after his contact with the Zohar. And he only had Grahf's memories up to the point of his original death, before Grahf's first transmigration.

Fei doesn't know anything of what Grahf has done over the last 400yrs because, at that point, he was no longer the Contact. Hence why when Grahf merged with the Zohar, he said it was only a temporary measure because he's an imperfect being now.

Still, Fei did have talents resembling his past selves. Like artistry and painting, which was something Fei/Grahf learned four centuries again, and something the current Fei seemed capable of without unlocking those memories. They can be attributed as Inherited Traits. Which is not surprising given he is a reincarnation.

Also there's that thing when in Solaris where you can access small character profiles on your team, and according to the Solarian records, Fei's Power and Potential are Limitless. This does stem from them having experimented on Fei when he was much younger when his mother was possessed by Miang, and was the direct result in the formation of his Id persona.

@nyas:

Destroying a village is not really impressive and that blast didn't look that powerful, KN4 transforming destroyed a fairly large area as a side effect

Should probably go over what I said on this. Also, that was a brief release. Id was only in control for a few seconds and he vaporized everything around him in an instant. At the age of 14, he wiped out an entire country over night, earning him the nickname "Demon of Elru".

Fei/Id has Tk'd a huge battleship, the Yggdrasil, and has even TK'd other Gears (mecha) without having to move. His sheer presence was enough to throw back Wiseman's machine (Wiseman being Fei's father, who shares his body with Grahf as the two fight for dominance). The fight between Wiseman and Id was such that it could be felt from thousands of meters underground when the team escaped to the surface.

Fei also has a fluff attack called "Big Bang" where he fires a colossal beam through the galaxy to kill his targets. Since the planet isn't destroyed we call it fluff, but since Fei has the power of an entity that creates universes by twerking its arse, we can understand that he'd actually be capable of such.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: And to add to that. When Deus (powered by the Zohar) was being tested it easily destroyed a whole planet and was blasting everything near it. Fei is much more stronger than Deus was with the Zohar.

@nyas http://youtu.be/FDcnkWZVTIA?t=5m33s

How could I forget about big bang the planet destroying attack. Just like the poster said above. So it's over for naruto bro. Fei blast the planet and Naruto to dust.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Should probably go over what I said on this. Also, that was a brief release. Id was only in control for a few seconds and he vaporized everything around him in an instant. At the age of 14, he wiped out an entire country over night, earning him the nickname "Demon of Elru".

I did but I'm not sure how much of a damage output that gives him. Naruto transforming also wrecked his surroundings instantly, also in just KN4 we see Naruto creating massive shock waves and completely vaporising everything within hundreds of meters... just by casually swinging an arm :

Loading Video...

Skip to 2:00.

Destroying a country is certainly impressive, but depending on the size of said country I could see Naruto replicating that. Possible in just a few hits.

Fei/Id has Tk'd a huge battleship, the Yggdrasil, and has even TK'd other Gears (mecha) without having to move. His sheer presence was enough to throw back Wiseman's machine (Wiseman being Fei's father, who shares his body with Grahf as the two fight for dominance).

TK is always a pain to deal with, I must admit. But depending on how it's used Naruto could get past that by using chakra to glue himself to things as well as rely on clones for diversion. Furthermore being under TK won't stop Naruto from using his chakra arms or Bijuu bombs that should be able to kill Fei from what I know.

The fight between Wiseman and Id was such that it could be felt from thousands of meters underground when the team escaped to the surface.

Well the final clash between Naruto and sasuke could be felt from countries away :

Fei also has a fluff attack called "Big Bang" where he fires a colossal beam through the galaxy to kill his targets. Since the planet isn't destroyed we call it fluff, but since Fei has the power of an entity that creates universes by twerking its arse, we can understand that he'd actually be capable of such.

I see but no actual damage is done then I guess I should consider it just a name, much like Naruto's 'planetary rasengan' or Vegeta's 'Big bang impact'.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas http://youtu.be/FDcnkWZVTIA?t=5m33s

How could I forget about big bang the planet destroying attack. Just like the poster said above. So it's over for naruto bro. Fei blast the planet and Naruto to dust.

Which planet did he destroy ? Because I don't see that happening. u_u

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Really?....really? so you're blind now? man, I'm done here. I don't know why I've even debated you this long over a clear massive mismatch. It's Galactus+ vs Neji. I'm out.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Really?....really? so you're blind now? man, I'm done here. I don't know why I've even debated you this long over a clear massive mismatch. It's Galactus+ vs Neji. I'm out.

Very mature answer coming from the guy who ignored pretty much all my points. Yes please do leave if you can't provide feats to back your claims because the planet were the attack occurred was just fine a few seconds after the flash ended...

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: For the "not invincible" part, if two people have the same ability, who wins? In this case, it was Fei who had greater willpower as Krellian as a Wave Existence had the same abilities as a Wave Existence and could manipulate probabilities as well and create whatever he wanted with his power.

I was also going over Fiction as a whole. Bypassing the IPD generally requires an equivalent ability or something that negates it, like LHW or some other hax that destroys causality and such.

Far as destructive capacity is concerned, it's been addressed. Deus-Prototype tapping the Zohar destroyed a planet unintentionally. The Deus Fei fights in Merkaba is evolved and perfected and was terraforming the entire planet. Krellian as a WE is multiversal and Fei defeated him with Xenogears.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nyas

@reikai:

For the "not invincible" part, if two people have the same ability, who wins? In this case, it was Fei who had greater willpower as Krellian as a Wave Existence had the same abilities as a Wave Existence and could manipulate probabilities as well and create whatever he wanted with his power.

I was also going over Fiction as a whole. Bypassing the IPD generally requires an equivalent ability or something that negates it, like LHW or some other hax that destroys causality and such.

So the ability isn't perfect then ? Can you post some feats ?

Far as destructive capacity is concerned, it's been addressed. Deus-Prototype tapping the Zohar destroyed a planet unintentionally. The Deus Fei fights in Merkaba is evolved and perfected and was terraforming the entire planet.

Did he use a planet busting attack during that fight ? If so then please post the feat.

Krellian as a WE is multiversal and Fei defeated him with Xenogears.

That's ABC logic. Did Krellian actually bust a multiverse on panel and did he use his multi-verse busting abilities on Fei ? Because this sound like complete bullsh*t no offense.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JuzaCloud

@nyas: Read that last sentences at bottom of the pic . Your naruto fanboying is ridiculous. Its a shame and disgusting to see someone fanboying to the degree that you do.

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps based on that video..

@nyas said:

Naruto stomps from what I've seen in that video.

These.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nyas

@juzacloud said:

@nyas: Read that last sentences at bottom of the pic . Your naruto fanboying is ridiculous. Its a shame and disgusting to see someone fanboying to the degree that you do.

No Caption Provided

Congratulations, you've just debunked yourself for nowhere does it say that big bang attack caused the destruction of a planet.

And calm your tits, just because you are unable to back your claims or debunk a single one of my points and keep on mindlessly hating on naruto on every thread you pop up in doesn't mean that I'm being a fanboy. So proof or GTFO.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: You seem to be missing the point. If two people both have the IPD, it cancels out. Because they both can't win in that future. So it came down to personal ability. In which case Fei wins. It's already been explained.

Did he use a planet busting attack during that fight ? If so then please post the feat.

Again, you're missing the point. A weaker incarnation busted a planet. The current Deus was terraforming the whole planet into a giant weapon. It's power is not changing. Thor, Hulk and others can all bust planets with their fists, but the Earth doesn't explode every time they slap each other in the face.

Loading Video...

That's ABC logic. Did Krellian actually bust a multiverse on panel and did he use his multi-verse busting abilities on Fei ? Because this sound like complete bullsh*t no offense.

As a WE he can create universes just by moving and he has infinite power and control. He could create whatever he wanted and was effectively unkillable. They fought in a space between dimensions, acting as the corridor between the 3rd dimension and the plane in which the Wave Existences dwell in.

Also the WE escaping from the Zohar and ascending to its original domain would've destroyed the planet as a side-effect. Hence why Elly took control to fly Deus out into space to prevent the worlds destruction. To which Fei flies out in the Xenogears to bring her back and faces off with Krellian.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: The words of a true fanboy. Can't accept defeat. It bothers you doesn't it? It's ok, its all just debates and fun.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo: Nah, I'll keep it at the tone I left it at. Fei is a God with infinite power and immortal. You can go about your business now.

So Fei can't lose? so Fei solos Beyonder, Spectre, Thanos IG, etc?

Wanking Fei then went on to wank Dante.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

You seem to be missing the point. If two people both have the IPD, it cancels out. Because they both can't win in that future. So it came down to personal ability. In which case Fei wins. It's already been explained.

I'm expecting feats... please.

Again, you're missing the point. A weaker incarnation busted a planet. The current Deus was terraforming the whole planet into a giant weapon. It's power is not changing. Thor, Hulk and others can all bust planets with their fists, but the Earth doesn't explode every time they slap each other in the face.

I don't remember Thor busting a planet with his fists, but still irrelevant as these characters don't use planet busting strength each time they punch each other.

Very interesting video nonetheless since it explicitly stated that he "had evolved" into a planetary weapon (not planet busting weapon btw) which clearly debunks the idea of it being planetary before. Also that blast wasn't planet busting, life wiping ? given enough time maybe. But certainly not planet busting.

As a WE he can create universes just by moving and he has infinite power and control. He could create whatever he wanted and was effectively unkillable. They fought in a space between dimensions, acting as the corridor between the 3rd dimension and the plane in which the Wave Existences dwell in.

So no universe busting feats then ? OK.

Kaguya can create dimension and planet, has nigh infinite chakra and was immortal. Yet Naruto and Sasuke beat her, that doesn't make them inter-dimensional or planetary beings. It's clearly a flawed logic.

Also the WE escaping from the Zohar and ascending to its original domain would've destroyed the planet as a side-effect. Hence why Elly took control to fly Deus out into space to prevent the worlds destruction. To which Fei flies out in the Xenogears to bring her back and faces off with Krellian.

Link ?

@nyas: The words of a true fanboy. Can't accept defeat. It bothers you doesn't it? It's ok, its all just debates and fun.

Says the guy who has yet to present any evidence to back his statements and who is still unable to debunk a single one of my points. I kinda feel sorry for you, mate.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo: Sigh.....Within the STORY of the game Fei has the abilities of all his previous lived lives. You understand? Grahf who is a previous life of Fei had transmigration of the soul. Meaning he could body leap and continue living indefinitely. Do you understand? Effectively giving him a sort of immortality. Grahf was over 500 years old.

I see you and your naruto buddies jimmies are rustled really bad. Ya'll keep following me. Its ok not to like me. I don't take any offense. Its your only problem you have to work out.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo: Sigh.....Within the STORY of the game Fei has the abilities of all his previous lived lives. You understand? Grahf who is a previous life of Fei had transmigration of the soul. Meaning he could body leap and continue living indefinitely. Do you understand? Effectively giving him a sort of immortality. Grahf was over 500 years old.

I see you and your naruto buddies jimmies are rustled really bad. Ya'll keep following me. Its ok not to like me. I don't take any offense. Its your only problem you have to work out.

LOL what naruto buddies? when did i say Naruto beats Fei? Quotes? Scans? C'mon on. im waiting wanker.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo: It's sad because your picture is of one of my favorite characters Milliardo Peacecraft of Gundam WIng. I said...hmmmm he/she has good taste. Yet, here you are up in my digital face calling me a wanker over an obvious joke i made. You should calm down because I don't even think I had any contact with you prior to now on any long scale conversation.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing stops naruto from disintegrating this.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GUDOUDAMA

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fei wrecks Naruto.

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fei spite. He destroys naruto is seconds with weltall.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fei utterly destroys.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wafflecone72: why bump such a mismatch thread?

and on topic fei destroys everything shonen with PAS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389: Because people are saying that naruto wins when it clearly isn't the case.