#1 Posted by Death76 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win

#2 Posted by Grim-Zero (70 posts) - - Show Bio

dbz becuz all they have to do is protect goku and he has spirit bomb and boom the narutos are fucked

#3 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Grim-Zero says:

"dbz becuz all they have to do is protect goku and he has spirit bomb and boom the narutos are fucked"

LMAO

#4 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Spirit Bomb only hits evil people, jack@$$. Anyway, screw em both.

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

well, I don't know that much about either, but I would say NAruto, because the ninjas know all these forms of martial arts and tehcniques that can frickin' transform them into a sand monster or make millions of clones of themselves. DBZ....just shoots blue shiny things.

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto

#7 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ grunt for five episodes charging up their "destructive beams". Did I mention that they grunt a lot?

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, has anyone noticed how each fight that DBZ gets in, they're all powerful and tearing up the earth beneath while flying at blinding speeds only if the first three seconds!? DBZ is too over-powered.

Screw all this I'm gonna get an interest in Naruto. Ninja's trump Saiyans.

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yea, has anyone noticed how each fight that DBZ gets in, they're all powerful and tearing up the earth beneath while flying at blinding speeds only if the first three seconds!? DBZ is too over-powered. Screw all this I'm gonna get an interest in Naruto. Ninja's trump Saiyans."

yes

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto Uzumaki says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Yea, has anyone noticed how each fight that DBZ gets in, they're all powerful and tearing up the earth beneath while flying at blinding speeds only if the first three seconds!? DBZ is too over-powered. Screw all this I'm gonna get an interest in Naruto. Ninja's trump Saiyans."
yes"

But werewolves kill them all MUAHAHAHA! refer to icon

#11 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Demons destroy everything.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Naruto Uzumaki says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
yes"
But werewolves kill them all MUAHAHAHA! *refer to icon*"

ninja wins

#13 Posted by Megaman ZX (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto does this explain my answer

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaman ZX says:

" Naruto does this explain my answer"

yep

#15 Posted by Megaman ZX (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto Uzumaki says:

"Megaman ZX says:
" Naruto does this explain my answer"
yep"

o was going to but up when Saskue takes a sword and stabs naruto but i didnt

#16 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OO snap, I know there's this like Werewolf Ninja, because I saw him on a preview for a new episode....he like runs around on all fours an I think he had to fight naruto? Do you know his name?

And, is there and Ice ninja?

#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

the ninjas are too weak for the dbzers.

#18 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
The Mighty Thor said:
"

naruto

"
LOL, carpet bomb the entire planet and wish the Dragon Balls to erase all traces of their existence.
#19 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ might be "overpowered" but they still win this fight.  Natruto is powerful and all but they still dont have planet busting power on their side.  Plus DBZ is still faster, and still more combat experienced/skilled (but Naruto is close on the skill aspect).

#20 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

why was anyone even argueing an the side of naruto? the biggest thing ive seen him do is 4 tails shot consentrated energy witch was about equal to vegata's final flash agenst cell.

#21 Posted by rioplats (7 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"why was anyone even argueing an the side of naruto? the biggest thing ive seen him do is 4 tails shot consentrated energy witch was about equal to vegata's final flash agenst cell."

Yeah. That you've seen him do. Eventually he will get to 9 and will basically demolish the world...
#22 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto might be able to win

The Uchias can use the Makengko (spelling) sharingan