Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@girugamesh said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@beautifulrevery: I'll make separate threads

@girugamesh: Tsukoyumi wouldn't work on Guy since he know's that Genjutsu requires eye contact which is why he told Asuma and Kurenai to look at Itachi's reflection instead of closing their eyes, Itachi beating Guy without genjutsu is an impossible assumption to make just going based off part 's feats since guy didn't have that many showings and the Jinchurki wouldn't have that much trouble with the Tsukuyomi unless Itachi also used it on the beast themselves and Genjutsu won't work on Guy since he's been prepping against the sharingan for years now due to his battles with Kakashi which he himself stated.

@Dredeuced: Since they're in character Kakashi would go easy on Choji but if you want you can pick another character

There is far more to suggest that tsukuyomi WOULD be effective, as I have stated. Genjutsu wouldn't work on Gai? Hilarious, but then you forget Itachi is a genius combatant; he'd easily be able to engineer a situation in which he could catch Gai in a genjutsu (or are you going to start arguing that Gai>>>Itachi in smarts?). As you say, Gai had little feats, it isn't assuming anything.

Apparently you don't understand how it works at all, it is an assumption to say that Gai could defend against it. You need to be deductive instead of snapping conclusions out of thin air; in short, go by what has been shown rather than what has not been shown (you are the one assuming). In this case, if Gai has not shown enough in part 1 to beat Itachi based on Itachi's part 1 feats, then we conclude that Gai can't beat Itachi. Simple as that.

Tsukuyomi needs eye contact, how can Itachi trap Guy in a genjustu without making eye contact going based off of Part one feats, therefore it would not work and there's no reason to assume so and you're implying that Guy would be stupid enough to let his self fall into a genjutsu that easily when working so hard to prep himself against it especially when he knows that it's Itachi's primary weapon of choice. And it's an assumption based on their encounter in part one, Guy came in and told them to look at the reflection so it's fairly obvious Guy came in prepped and I'm being deductive in every way when it comes to Naruto I'm not going to pull something out of thin air as you suggest, i'm going to make my judgement based off of actual feats presented in the story and the fact of the matter is that 1. Guy came in and showed a new way to defend against the Sharingan which had not been known even by Asuma and Kurenai and 2. Itachi told Kisame not to underestimate Guy which means he acknowledge that Guy was a major threat. As a side note I understand full well how genjutsu works and going by feats in part 1 and even in part 2 Genjutsu requires eye contact and after making eye contact it disrupts the victims chakra and senses casting them into an illusionary state. The only instances genjutsu has not required eye contact is with Tayuya of the sound Four using her Sound based techniques and the instance in Shippuden where Itachi pointed at someone putting them in a genjutsu

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Good I wish everyone else would let me know they're ready so we I can make the separate threads

@girugamesh: Small correction on my part it's not the reflection Guy looks at it's their feet

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Okay. Could you please bump up my thread for me?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Yeah I will

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Okay, Thanks.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By 18hunt

Might guy trains for sharingan a I've got the overhand

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By FourthDeity

I'm ready

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@girugamesh:

You and I do not know if Killer Bee can break out of Living Itachi, but probably yes, for Living Itachi's stamina is garbage. Also, even if Itachi could somehow get him into that attack despite Gai's speed and his style made to combat the sharingan, how would you know if the battle would be finished with one of those attacks? The gate literally boil and rip Gai's flesh a part from the inside out. Stabbing him for extended periods of time won't do shit. Also, Gai would slaughter Kakashi, if he unleashed the gates.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Nightflash

@redbird3rdboywonder:

1. Itachi often tells Kisame not to underestimate his opponents. Kisame is a confident character so Itachi could've just warned him that he shouldn't play around because Guy could be a threat IF NOT TAKEN SERIOUS. He had to go into 5th gate just to beat Kisame with 30% chakra.

2. I'm ready.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By terry2012

@Nightflash: That wasn't the real Kisame. And Guy beat Kisame when he enter the 7th gate with just taijutsu.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Nightflash

@terry2012: Different body but utilizing 30% of Kisames chakra so pretty much a weakened Kisame. Kisame was not in his prime against Guy the third time.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By terry2012

@Nightflash: Not really a weakened Kisame. Although it was a different body and his own chakra, it still wasn't him. He was controlling a different body from the distant while he draining the tail beast from Gaara at the same time. Yes he was in his prime when he fought Guy. Just not at his strong stated because of what Naruto did to him, plus he didn't use his tail beast mode.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Nightflash

@terry2012: It was a different body but it was controlled by Kisame and had his charka like you mentioned so it's kinda him but still isn't if you know what I mean. I don't understand your last sentence and Kisame did not have Samehada.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By terry2012

@Nightflash: My Last sentence was Guy beat Kisame without Samehada. So Kisame did not have Samehada to go into his tail beats form like....And Naruto had weaken him with his punch, when he move like Minato.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Nightflash

@terry2012: Precisely what I meant when I said he wasn't in his prime. You could say he was fighting at full power but naked without Samehada.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By terry2012

@Nightflash: I don't think he was at full power. Because remember Naruto had injure him and blood came out of his mouth. He was really wounded. Naruto had broke some of his ribs... And he was trying to escape as well.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Nightflash

@terry2012: Sums it all up.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Frocharocha

Juubi posses a human and wins do to the massive powers. Since you didn't mention it isn't allowed Biijuu, then i pick Juubi. Otherwise Naruto.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By terry2012

@Nightflash: Yeah, It does.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Nightflash

@Frocharocha: No Curse marks or Tailed beast transformations

Avatar image for annarnone_deathfeather
Annarnone_Deathfeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, First Sharingan can keep up with any speed of the opponent. Sasuke's sharingan read naruto's movement in Fox cloak straight away in valley of the end.

Second. Kakashi and guy often have challenges set to push each other, Kakashi is mostly ahead of him by 1 point so they are equal.

Strength for kakashi might be a downfall, but he has over 1000 different jutsu that he has copied, he uses the mirror wheel to confuse his opponent.

Next There's one time that Itachi used Ameretsu and that's when he fought Jiriya and he and kisame escaped.

If there are no Transformation's like Jinjuriki then why does choji get to change, also means 8 gates cannot be used.

All this aside I think no one ninja from this series could win against all the others alone. I would be more inclined to have a team of 4.

Jonin, Asuma. Shino, Garaa and Neji.

Neji because he has quickness and is good at close range, he can cut chakra circuits, Next Garaa because he is fully defended by anything, he could protect neji at long distance. crush his opponent's without any problem Shino is good at using ambush tactics using insects to warn from long range, he can use them to follow people and also to drain their chakra. Asuma because he is quick, he uses ulta-sonic chakra to surround his blade and cut his opponent without contacting with the blade. this team would be good in most circumstances

If I can only use one person then I'd use Rock lee. Because he is not an over-powered character and he's pretty funky

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nightflash: Alright well I'll make the matches don't now what happened to everyone else

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By 18hunt

My guy isn't fighting me, itachi ran away, can I win?

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Nightflash

@redbird3rdboywonder: did you make the matches? If so, link my battle.