#1 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

No Genjustsu

No Robin Back Break(or anything like that)

No Mind Take

No 9 tails

Fight to K.o.(or death)

Takes Place in the Forest of Death

#2 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team.

#3 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin can still do this

#4 Edited by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

No 9 tails, mind robbing or genjutsu? Then the Straw Hats should have this without much difficulty.

#5 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: ''or anything like that'' that means Robin can't use her arms people body

#6 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Strawhats, match was rigged in their favor

even with the 9tails naruto has to activate it, in that case it is a quickdraw

pre KCM - dead nardo

post KCM - dead luffy

#7 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by dondave (35966 posts) - - Show Bio

Straw Hats ftw

#9 Edited by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team

#10 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Straw hats

#11 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

10 against 13? dosent seem very fair

#12 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: well 2 of the 13 are really non factor

#13 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how the Naruto cast gets restrictions and Straw Hat's don't. Their best bets are shadow possession or spamming Amaterasu on the Star Hats - outside that Sasuke has next to no feats with his current power set and most of the Naruto cast is going to go down hard.

#14 Edited by The Stegman (23773 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait..so you limit the Naruto team so that Ino is now completely useless and Naruto and Sasuke can't use their signature moves...at least get rid of Luffy's Gears to make this a bit more fair, right now Luffy solos half the team with Gear 2 and Zoro finishes the rest.

#15 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

The Straw Hats stomp them into the ground.

#16 Posted by BlackWind (5991 posts) - - Show Bio

I think at the fact that the OP seem to realize that Robin coukd potentially solo just by snapping every joint or poking everyone's eyes out is indication of how one sided this is.

#17 Edited by The Stegman (23773 posts) - - Show Bio

I think at the fact that the OP seem to realize that Robin coukd potentially solo just by snapping every joint or poking everyone's eyes out is indication of how one sided this is.

I honestly hate that about her ability, if I had created her, I'd make it so she can't grow arms out of organic life.

#18 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I actually like it b/c she rarely uses it (doesn't really fight often, usually off exploring)... and she is really the only straw hat who actually more or less kills constantly and everyone just ignores it.

#19 Posted by The Stegman (23773 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I actually like it b/c she rarely uses it (doesn't really fight often, usually off exploring)... and she is really the only straw hat who actually more or less kills constantly and everyone just ignores it.

Really, she probably has the best instant kill of the Straw Hats, but like you said, they kinda just ignore her so the boy trio can do most of the fighting (then again, it's Shonen, most of the time the women are ignored)