Naruto Team vs Luffy Team

• 105 results
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@thatguywithheadphones: why wouldn't i be serious? luffy punched a guy through 20+ feet of bedrock without Busoshoku haki or gears. that's definitely more dangerous than an attack that takes forever to charge up, can be dodged and would get sblitzed by luffy.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Dratini1331

One piece wins, Luffy is too fast.

@cooldes said:

One piece chars are WAY faster than naruto chars esp. luffy w/gears. All three are haki experts and wouldn't even be touched by the other team annd if they did it wouldn't cause much damage.

Zoro an Sanji are now Haki empowered? O.o I haven't been keeping pace with one piece, sorry.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Dredeuced

@dredeuced: Naruto is doing that stuff because Naruto is coming to the end of the series.One Piece is at the half way mark currently.One Piece is starting to show real impressive feats for their characters now.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, you are literally repeating words I'm saying.

You can't just assume One Piece characters are more powerful because they haven't shown what they can do. There is a burden of proof necessary.

Law has actually shown much more capability than Luffy and Zoro so far because he's been forced into more difficult situations (fighting Vergo where he cut the mountain range in half and obviously fighting a freaking Admiral). Law would be a much more interesting fight than Luffy and Zoro because he's got actual high showings with his Devil Fruit power.

Admittedly, that big hole/attack he survived is still massively smaller than a mountain busting attack which Naruto deflects with ease at this point.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

One piece chars are WAY faster than naruto chars esp. luffy w/gears. All three are haki experts and wouldn't even be touched by the other team annd if they did it wouldn't cause much damage.

Zoro an Sanji are now Haki empowered? O.o I haven't been keeping pace with one piece, sorry.

Zoro has shown he can use haki (he cut a logia) but I do not believe Sanji has, though it's probably an inevitability.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Gosh, it's been a while. Last I recall, around the area where Law reappears on the snowy island, but I skipped around a lot, and only read snippits. =/

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: See, that's my confusion, I didn't think they had it, and I wouldn't call any of them experts.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

@cooldes said:

Zoro has shown he can use haki (he cut a logia) but I do not believe Sanji has, though it's probably an inevitability.

Sanji has haki too.

Luffy stated he does when they were discussing who could fight ceasar clown, a logia user.

and he Uses Kenbonshoku haki in punk hazard whe he was looking for Kin'emon.

So far he has Busoshoku haki and Kenbonshoku haki, which is all he really needs.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: The thing is..

One piece did an "they actually had it all along" kind of thing. when one piece started telling us about haki, zorro and sanji were the ones who were like "yup, we already know all about that" while luffy and everyone else was clueless. it's kindof stupid because they were clueless in skypia, but w.e.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: This is getting confusing O.O

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@dredeuced: If I am repeating you I'm sorry.Luffy is starting to go full out against Chinjao in the current arc.The scans I show was just to said more impressive feats will most likely come out in the series.It not like I'm saying TS Buggy will destroy 50 islands in one shot with ease.At this point,Naruto is showing more high end and OP is starting to do so.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: did you say buggy can destroy 50 islands with ease? i think i'm gonna have to ask for some proof and maybe a few scans...

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@cooldes:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@dredeuced: If I am repeating you I'm sorry.Luffy is starting to go full out against Chinjao in the current arc.The scans I show was just to said more impressive feats will most likely come out in the series.It not like I'm saying TS Buggy will destroy 50 islands in one shot with ease.At this point,Naruto is showing more high end and OP is starting to do so.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: oh sorry.

i thought you were saying "like it [or] not, I'm saying TS Buggy can destroy 50 islands in one shit with ease".

if you had proof, then buggy would win the award for Most Improved.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Why did Buggy became a Warlord/Shichibukai

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dredeuced

@cooldes said:

@dredeuced said:

@dratini1331 said:

@cooldes said:

Sanji has haki too.

Luffy stated he does when they were discussing who could fight ceasar clown, a logia user.

and he Uses Kenbonshoku haki in punk hazard whe he was looking for Kin'emon.

So far he has Busoshoku haki and Kenbonshoku haki, which is all he really needs.

I know Luffy has all three kinds of Haki. I never said he didn't. You are reciting irrelevant information.

I'd love to see where Sanji used Haki. I certainly don't remember it but I'm not perfect.

Luffy's Haki will not be a factor in this fight. None of his offensive or defensive showings put him anywhere near the ballpark of the stuff Naruto has done since finding peace with the Kyuubi. I find One Piece to be a way superior series, they're just not as stupid powerful yet.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: lol sorry, "luffy stated [SANJI] does when they were discussing who could fight caesar clown, a logia user"

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Cooldes

@homicidalmaniac: Because they REALLY need new members...

They're the 7 warlords of the sea, and they're the WG's only way to combat the yonkou, and EVERYONE left or died or became a yonkou.

and you cant have 7 warlords of the sea without 7 members... and a sea...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 the_stegman  Moderator

Naruto team gets my vote.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: They didn't ask for anyone stronger than Buggy.But Buggy might surprise everyone when he reappears in OP.Considering Law have left his role as Warlord.WG is almost back what they were before.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Put on Headphones*

Here's why I think Sasuke could beat Sanji and Zoro

Sasuke

Okay so lets start off with Sasuke's speed.

1-3 Sasuke, while carrying Naruto and Sakura effortlessly move out of a sonic sound attack right behind of the user I might add .

4-9 He completely speed blitzes Garra, he's barely seen and charges in front in him and appears behinds him in the same panel.

10-11 Note the distance between Sasuke and the other guy and Sasuke cuts him down one move 12-13 same thing

Some one show me Zoro or Sanji moving this fast are doing anything that's soooo faster then that.

Now I can already hear every screaming '''HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI''

Well first off Sasuke sorta has that too

I mean lets go with Sharingan it has shown to predict movement to the point that it almost future telling.

Predicting every move Naruto makes before he makes its.(now note: Naruto was moving at this speed,

(show me Sanji and Zoro moving at those speed)

and that just the predicting Sharingan powers they're are many more.

Like this

First off conjuring a sheild that can only be bypass by going under it or blinding the user. so basically that more then what these OP guys are throwing out, Shot sonic+ arrows made of fire and lets not forget it can now throw Amaterasu.

Lets get into his Ninjutsu.

He using his lightning style to extend his reach, numb his enemy, and penetrate foes, and increase the cutting effect of his sword

he can also create large fireballs and is a very precise weapons user.

Honestly I don't see how Sanji ore Zoro are getting past Susanoo especially Sanji considering he's had trouble kicking though metal.Let alone his genjutsu and all the other stuff he can do.

I'll do a post for Naruto and Rock Lee later.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: While I agree that Sasuke would win in a fight, Sanji does not have trouble kicking through metal. He trashed a pacifista which are specifically harder than steel.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

Well he had trouble with that door

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

Well he had trouble with that door

I dunno, seastone door? Lol. Like, Zoro could easily cut through steel long before the pacifistas and couldn't cut through them, but both Sanji and Zoro can wreck them now.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Well it's not like Sanji Kick though it or anything he kicked it's neck maybe that just a weak spot.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thatguywithheadphones: That door was said to be only breakable by Vegapunks Beam... Something only Kuma and Franky have atm... All the others Pacifistas are not even 1/100000000 of what Kuma is...

Also, Zoro is not fast in movement but in reactions... He has plenty of bullet timing reaction feats... He can even follow Luffy while he's in Gear 2nd... And that's a lot to say...

Sasuke was having trouble with Killer Bee while using his sharingan... He may have something like precognition but its not something flawless... While Sasuke was struggling with 8 swords... Luffy was avoiding hundreds and hundreds of water bullets effortlessly at point blank... So the whole Sharigan issue is available if the character has the speed to move on counter... If not, it doesn't matter if you can read the movement but can't avoid it... With this said, Luffy has shown way better speed feats than Sasuke... Luffy fights at hypersonic speed all the time now... I think there's no arguing there...

But i agree... Sanji is significantly weak in comparison to Zoro... Let alone Luffy. Actually, Sanji is the weak link here... Why not using Brook instead... at least he has highly lethal and uber fast killing moves and don't depend on how H*rny he is... >.> That's just limiting myself to the crew...

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke was having trouble with Killer Bee while using his sharingan... He may have something like precognition but its not something flawless... While Sasuke was struggling with 8 swords

Yeah cuz Killer bee is just Super slow isn't he

So the whole Sharigan issue is available if the character has the speed to move on counter... If not, it doesn't matter if you can read the movement but can't avoid it... With this said, Luffy has shown way better speed feats than Sasuke... Luffy fights at hypersonic speed all the time now... I think there's no arguing there.

SHOW ME

Show me how he's sooo above Sasuke who effortlessly dodged a sonic attacks while carrying Naruto and Sakura in the first half of Part on

PLZ

and P.s Luffy doesn't fight at full speed all the time he only does that In g2 and he still can't stay in that form for long.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

*Put on Headphones*

Here's why I think Sasuke could beat Sanji and Zoro

Sasuke

Okay so lets start off with Sasuke's speed.

1-3 Sasuke, while carrying Naruto and Sakura effortlessly move out of a sonic sound attack right behind of the user I might add .

4-9 He completely speed blitzes Garra, he's barely seen and charges in front in him and appears behinds him in the same panel.

10-11 Note the distance between Sasuke and the other guy and Sasuke cuts him down one move 12-13 same thing

Some one show me Zoro or Sanji moving this fast are doing anything that's soooo faster then that.

Now I can already hear every screaming '''HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI HAKI''

Well first off Sasuke sorta has that too

I mean lets go with Sharingan it has shown to predict movement to the point that it almost future telling.

Predicting every move Naruto makes before he makes its.(now note: Naruto was moving at this speed,

(show me Sanji and Zoro moving at those speed)

and that just the predicting Sharingan powers they're are many more.

Like this

First off conjuring a sheild that can only be bypass by going under it or blinding the user. so basically that more then what these OP guys are throwing out, Shot sonic+ arrows made of fire and lets not forget it can now throw Amaterasu.

Lets get into his Ninjutsu.

He using his lightning style to extend his reach, numb his enemy, and penetrate foes, and increase the cutting effect of his sword

he can also create large fireballs and is a very precise weapons user.

Honestly I don't see how Sanji ore Zoro are getting past Susanoo especially Sanji considering he's had trouble kicking though metal.Let alone his genjutsu and all the other stuff he can do.

I'll do a post for Naruto and Rock Lee later.

I'll Help you with Naruto feats.

For Durability him tanking on the extremely high pressures of Chibaku Tensei

In his Kyubi Mode, he takes on multiple other tailed beasts at the same time, countering their combined beast bombs (each one capable of destroying mountaints) with his own beast bomb.

And in case you don't believe they are mountain busters

For Speed, in his Chakra Mode, he moves so fast he is thought to be teleporting and even outpaces the Raikage who is the fastest ninja alive.

For strength, he easily tossing large animals now, putting him in multi ton range (and that's just Sage Mode)

For power, he can give Fox Chakra to his teammates, boosting their physical stats tremendously.

Also, he can now create dozens of Shadow Clones that are in the Cloak Mode, each one strong enough to take down Sage level ninja

No Caption Provided

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@thatguywithheadphones: why wouldn't i be serious? luffy punched a guy through 20+ feet of bedrock without Busoshoku haki or gears. that's definitely more dangerous than an attack that takes forever to charge up, can be dodged and would get sblitzed by luffy.

1. How is Luffy getting past the Kyubbi chakra cloak if he tries to blitz

2. Considering the size of the Attack how is Luffy gonna dodge

3. Since when is 2 panels count as ''forever''

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@xlab3000: Naruto is not a country buster, small or not. At max he's a mountain buster(i have heard this country busting thing repeatedly though, wonder where this came from.)

@homicidalmaniac said:

@xlab3000: considering that I reply before you made the edit.A tired TS Luffy did almost destroy Noah which is a size of Fishman Island(might have been bigger or smaller I don't remember).Current Luffy,Sanji and Zoro full powers are unknown.

Noah was half of fishman island, Luffy destroyed nearly half of it. As for who has stronger attacks, it's Naruto. One Bijuu bomb is like Eneru's lightning blast times 2. No one except for Luffy was able to even take one shot from Eneru, and that's only because he was rubber(In my opinion and based on what i've seen, Eneru was definitely one of the highest level characters, and I consider him to have been at least Admiral level) Naruto's also faster, if only slightly, plus he has amazing versatility. Naruto could very easily solo this if he goes all out from the start. Rock Lee has a challenge here though, but Sasuke just helps in making this more one sided.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Team

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Uh no, lee's speed is nowhere near Naruto's

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece, all day, every day.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all honestly Naruto or Sasuke could potentially solo.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Luffy would have destroyed it all. The Sea Kings state this when they take the Noah away.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: I stand corrected. But it's only very small countries, still, very impressive.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Cooldes

@thatguywithheadphones:

1. Coat fist in Busoshoku

2. move out of the way. go upto, and then behind naruto.

3. that fact that it has to be charged leaves an enormous opening. this isn't dbz, luffy wont just let you charge up.

anywho, i Concede. Cadence said Naruto gets bijuu mode(OP AF), sasuke gets eternal(Spam izunagi), and lee gets gates(not really gonna help anyway) so they basically cant lose no matter what.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: I stand corrected. But it's only very small countries, still, very impressive.

the HST is becoming stronger

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: That door was said to be only breakable by Vegapunks Beam... Something only Kuma and Franky have atm... All the others Pacifistas are not even 1/100000000 of what Kuma is...

Also, Zoro is not fast in movement but in reactions... He has plenty of bullet timing reaction feats... He can even follow Luffy while he's in Gear 2nd... And that's a lot to say...

Sasuke was having trouble with Killer Bee while using his sharingan... He may have something like precognition but its not something flawless... While Sasuke was struggling with 8 swords... Luffy was avoiding hundreds and hundreds of water bullets effortlessly at point blank... So the whole Sharigan issue is available if the character has the speed to move on counter... If not, it doesn't matter if you can read the movement but can't avoid it... With this said, Luffy has shown way better speed feats than Sasuke... Luffy fights at hypersonic speed all the time now... I think there's no arguing there...

But i agree... Sanji is significantly weak in comparison to Zoro... Let alone Luffy. Actually, Sanji is the weak link here... Why not using Brook instead... at least he has highly lethal and uber fast killing moves and don't depend on how H*rny he is... >.> That's just limiting myself to the crew...

Actually he has some speed feats, but is still not as fast as sasuke, he dodged point blank pistol rounds than right after dodged a shotgun round effortlessly.

Killer bee gave him trouble because of killer bee's agility along with his unpredictible style that allows him to use his entire body in swordplay. even zoro would have moderate difficulty with that. Plus his sharigan allowed him to keep up with one tail naruto who wasn't as unpredictable as killer bee. but just ten times freaking faster. He kept up with haku speeds and even kept up with haku's ice mirrors speeds.(based on her explanation, is light speed) Sharigan not only increases precision, its so good at predicting ones movements that you can copy one's fighting style and mimick their moves. Luffy is nowhere near sasuke's speed honestly. Gear second is in short burst he cannot utilize that speed as casually as naruto and sasuke and lee can utilize their speeds.

Sanji really is the weaklink, he focuses close combat, which naruto characters specilize in, along with ninjutsu,stealth, and weapon utilization, he would barely stand a chance against any of the naruto team.

Plus this is towards everyone, how is the one piece team going to win with naruto there? There is too much he can do to overwhelm the one piece team. One of them infamously being multitasking. Summon crapload of clones, and have all of them do different shit. We have one side spamming long range attacks, another side, summoning at least one toad, along with some sage mode clones, and we have naruto himself, preping full powered biiju bomb which was able to counter 5 mountain busting biiju bombs.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: Naruto is not a country buster, small or not. At max he's a mountain buster(i have heard this country busting thing repeatedly though, wonder where this came from.)

@homicidalmaniac said:

@xlab3000: considering that I reply before you made the edit.A tired TS Luffy did almost destroy Noah which is a size of Fishman Island(might have been bigger or smaller I don't remember).Current Luffy,Sanji and Zoro full powers are unknown.

Noah was half of fishman island, Luffy destroyed nearly half of it. As for who has stronger attacks, it's Naruto. One Bijuu bomb is like Eneru's lightning blast times 2. No one except for Luffy was able to even take one shot from Eneru, and that's only because he was rubber(In my opinion and based on what i've seen, Eneru was definitely one of the highest level characters, and I consider him to have been at least Admiral level) Naruto's also faster, if only slightly, plus he has amazing versatility. Naruto could very easily solo this if he goes all out from the start. Rock Lee has a challenge here though, but Sasuke just helps in making this more one sided.

This came from the fact that his biiju bomb was equivalent to 5 full powered biiju bombs combined.(biiju bombs are mountain busters.)

Ummm thats such a horrible feat to use, mainly because noah is a wooden old broken up ship which most likely could not hold itself up if he tried to sail the grand line. and we have that to compare to a giant island composed of much more stronger materials.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Current versions, the matchup is almost sad :(

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narujesus and Godsuke stomp Rock Lee grabs popcorn.....latest chapter=1 bijuu dama rasenshuriken gg

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By flashback0180

naruto verse are at casual mountain level .

naruto team wins .

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

This.