Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

.... I love Kaneki more than anyone here.

He gets stomped into paste. What on earth does he do against Kagemane + Shintenshin?

5th Gate Lee?

Nope... Not to mention Naruto and Sasuke have proven super strength in the lower multi-ton range...

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

Who is Kaneki?

Also that link i gave contains spoilers

He gets stomped into paste. What on earth does he do against Kagemane + Shintenshin?

5th Gate Lee?

Nope... Not to mention Naruto and Sasuke have proven super strength in the lower multi-ton range...

Kaneki is in my favorite fictional character of all time (out of shows, videogames , comics, anything!) so i think i beat you in that department :P

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

Who is Kaneki?

Also that link i gave contains spoilers

@boringperson said:

5th Gate Lee?

Kaneki is in my favorite fictional character of all time (out of shows, videogames , comics, anything!) so i think i beat you in that department :P

<3

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 10/10.

Kaneki is badass, but outclassed physically... Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, Kiba or choji can solo.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MVP for team is Shino if we dont count cloaked Naruto

Shino could swarm the entire field with insects and poison him without his knowledge or use the parasitic insects to eat him from the inside until his body is no more

Naruto even though Kaneki is quite durable and good regenative abilities a couple of hundres of rasengan clones should still be enough to put him down

Shikamaru could hold him in place while the whole team unleashes on him

Or the easiest way Naruto releases 8 tails to match his and he gets swept away like a speck of dust

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, ect. solo.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 10/10.

Kaneki is badass, but outclassed physically... Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, Kiba or choji can solo.

Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, ect. solo.

Im very curious as to how. You guys going off Anime or..? Kaneki can one-shot any of them and is faster/stronger. Not saying he wins but i am saying it seems like you guys arent giving him a chance

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@oreoassassin: I don't watch anime, I'm a manga guy.

As for your question.

Naruto :

• Gamabunta stomps
No Caption Provided
  • 1000 KN0 clones spam :
No Caption Provided
  • KN1 speedblitz oneshots.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke :

• CS2 power on par with KN1.
No Caption Provided

• Speedblitz Chidori oneshots

Lee :

• Gates... enough said.

Kiba :

• Double headed wolf slices him to pieces with just shock waves :
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Choji :

• Mega multisize smash :
No Caption Provided
  • Butterfly Mode :

Don't get me wrong, I love Tokyo Ghoul and Kaneki is one of my favorite characters (Post torture Kaneki that is), but he really doesn't stand a chance against this team.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: Thats great and all but whats to stop Kaneki from ripping them to threads before they get the chance to do any of that? You really think they are going to go all out and use all their top tier justu's from the start?

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOTHER OF STOMP!

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Blackice709

@rulerofthevine: Thats great and all but whats to stop Kaneki from ripping them to threads before they get the chance to do any of that? You really think they are going to go all out and use all their top tier justu's from the start?

ye can't be sirius

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki has no speed feats putting him anywhere near chunin exam sasuke's level. And he doesn't usually go for the kill for no reason either, especially not against humans. But if he does, why wouldn't they use their best abilities once one of the fodders (Sakura, tenten hinata etc) get Killed or just hurt badely ?

Don't play favoritism, Kaneki isn't winning this no matter how you look at it.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: You know, i notice how on battle threads, you personally go after viners with unnecessary comments and assumptions, rather than actual debating. Have yourself a nice day

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@oreoassassin said:

@rulerofthevine: You know, i notice how on battle threads, you personally go after viners with unnecessary comments and assumptions, rather than actual debating. Have yourself a nice day

No Caption Provided

Oh; the Irony !

Have a nice day, friend.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki gets stomped anyone on the team could solo

Kaneki is strong and fast but its not so much that normal humans can't defend themselves or track his movement. the ninja has him beat in physical stats

Though kaneki can't be cut by normal weapons (almost forgot about that) not everyone on the team can solo(i forgot about his skin that can't be pierced) people like sakura has no way to put him down but he still gets stomped

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait this is beginning of shippuden? Nevermind everyone on team could solo even sakura

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OreoAssassin

@oblivion360: No before. I know the pic shows Sai and stuff but its Part 1 :)

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for nealengaming509
NealenGaming509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am using just the genin and NOT their Jonin sensei's and using Kaneki from the end of Season one when he fought Jason.

Alright lets think. This is the ones from the end of part one so Sasuke is not part of them. Tenten would be near useless because no metal can perice a ghoul's SKIN so his insides have to be stronger also Taijutsu is out of the question if metal can't do anything but, also remember that Lee does have gates but, he cannot stay in it forever because it causes lots of strain on the body. Kaneki has near instant healing abilities that as we saw in his fight with Jason that even when his leg was twisted two or three time in 360 degrees with a definite broken bone it healed instantly like nothing happened. There is also his Kagune that they would also would have to get threw as well. We don't need to mention Shikamaru and Sakura because if an enemy is stronger then shadow possension doesn't work and Sakura I don't even need to explain. Hinata and Neji could only use the Kaiten and also remember that they are all genin so their chakra is very low. Shino's bugs go for the chakra but, ghouls are not human and being half human Kaneki does have chakra so Shino can cause problems for Kaneki but, Kaneki is fast and has basically iron skin. Naruto can use the Kyuubi but, too much us of it can kill him and the Kyuubi is NOT part of Naruto's team at the end of part 1 so he does no tcount as part of the team. If the kyuubi got out Kaneki would "technically" win despite being killed by the kyuubi because he out lasted the Genin and the Kyuubi is it's own entity so if Naruto dies then the Kyuubi killing him would not count seeing as the Kyuubi is not with either side. That is my opinon anybody want to argue as well?

Minitrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is hardly fair. It is like 50 on 1 or something. Kaneki can use his kagune but thats no use. Unless the gang from Anteiku helps then that may turn the tides but at the moment as much as I hate to say. Naruto team kills Kaneki.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kaneki is barely mid tier street level. Konoha 11 already were high end street tier with speed and/or haxes. He can take on any one of them 1vs1 but he loses here.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee solos

Naruto solos

Sasuke solos

Choji solos

Shikamaru could solo via good planning/strategy on the fly

Kiba solos

Neji could solo via constantly attacking his insides rapidly

Shino=threat

Sakura=useless

Ino=minor threat

Hinata=minor threat

Tenten=useless

This is spite. Kaneki gets curbed base Sasuke and Lee(unweight) both can blitz past auto shields capable of reacting to exsplosions after they go off at almost point blank range and have great offense such as the ability to ko giant bears(Sasuke with a single kick), uproot tree's(Lee casually did this), blow giant holes in boulders(Sasuke chidori training), giant fireballs(Sasuke since he was a small child was capable of this) not to mention superior training...basically breed to be ninjas and go on deadly missions right after they graduate ninja elementary school. So basically numbers, speed, strength, agility, versatility, training, intelligence, etc.. are all in their favor.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers