Naruto (Tailed Beast Mode) vs Ichigo (Dangai)

• 64 results
Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-Neutral universe

-Bloodlusted but retain unique fighting styles

-Arena is a mountain range

-Start on opposing mountain peaks of equal height a kilometer apart

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

ichigo goes mugetsu, naruto dodges or tanks accordingly, ichigo loses his powers, ichigo becomes normal, naruto wins through sheer firepower.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either naruto one shots with a bijuu bomb, blitzes him to pieces, or shruggs of mugetsu and laughs as ichigo loses his powers.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nishi99

Naruto's DC is better and he can fire off his most powerful attack more then once, while Ichigo only has one shot with his. On the other hand Ichigo has the speed advantage via Stark's feat and better physical strength via this form's feats, but i see Naruto's clones making up for the speed. Naruto should take this more times then not.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nishi99

@sophia89: Are you the arbiter of battles? lol.

I gave references for Ichigo's feats for those who know Bleach well.

Really i should post Naruto's feats instead since i didn't give references for his better stats.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By TheVivas

Naruto stomps

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Fair enough.

No Caption Provided

From this scan we know it takes 3 days to get around Los Noches. Now Kenpachi and Nnoitra were fighting somewhere on the outskirts of Los Noches. Stark showed up and used Sonído, which is flash step basically, returning her to Aizen within an instant. Now remember Starrk is fodder compared to Dangai Ichigo, so Ichigo's speed >>> Starrk's.

Now for the physical strength feats.

No Caption Provided

Ichigo Vaporized this large hill with a shockwave from his sword without any help from Aizen. When Aizen realized this, he opened up his Black Coffin.

No Caption Provided

The attack dwarfed the large hills.

No Caption Provided

Then Ichigo casually broke it with a swing of his hand.

No Caption Provided

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp Naruto rapes

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: bro calm down. Calling the guy a fanboy because he said Ichigo is faster makes you sound like nothing more than a snarling Narutard. Not saying you are. With that said Ichigo has reacted to Mach 500 speeds before, and was stated to be Lightning speed during the soul society arc. Also that stark feat Nishi mentioned isn't that bad. TBM Naruto still stomps though. And no, no, no, post feats on why Pre-war arc Naruto stomps Dangai Ichigo. Lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

@sophia89: Fair enough.

No Caption Provided

From this scan we know it takes 3 days to get around Los Noches. Now Kenpachi and Nnoitra were fighting somewhere on the outskirts of Los Noches. Stark showed up and used Sonído, which is flash step basically, returning her to Aizen within an instant. Now remember Starrk is fodder compared to Dangai Ichigo, so Ichigo's speed >>> Starrk's.

This is las noches:

Here's ulquiorra compared to the towers at the top:

Even sage mode naruto could shunshin about las noches...

Now for the physical strength feats.

Ichigo Vaporized this large hill with a shockwave from his sword without any help from Aizen. When Aizen realized this, he opened up his Black Coffin. The attack dwarfed the large hills. Then Ichigo casually broke it with a swing of his hand.

lol, naruto as KN6 shrugged off his own bijuu bomb (comparable to the size of forest of death):

See the little part carving into konoha crater? That shows it goes straight through rock like butter. Ichigo got his arm burned from the likes of fragor...

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok guys, let's deal with facts:

- Bijuu Bombs are anywhere from Mach 400 to Mach 10,000+ based on:

• Crossing multiple countries and mountain ranges instantly
  • Blasting through the diameter of the moon and then some, roughly 2200 miles, instantly without decelerating (this is the most reliable and quantifiable speed of Bijuu bomb speed, and it puts them at Mach 10,407.)
  • Being faster than people much faster than lightning can perceive

Bijuu Mode Naruto was casually dodging Bijuu Bombs and even counter attacking before they hit him at point blank range. That's much faster combat speed than any canon feat in Bleach.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nishi99

@comicvinepoozer1: Thanks man, most people get way to invested in their preferred HST series and can't see passed their bias.

@princearagorn1: Those pics are the main building of Los Noches, the gates are miles away from the main part of Los Noches.

Also why did you post KN6 bijuu bomb? i was talking about Speed and Physical Strength, not DC and Durability. Plus 6 tailed Naruto's bijuu bomb wasn't that impressive anyway, the whole Konoha crater is city level at best.

Aizen's Fragor nuked the whole area for many miles.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's impressive DC and Durability from Aizen and Ichigo IMO. Now like i said in my first post, this Naruto we're using has an edge over Dangai Ichigo still, but not any weaker versions.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99:

Those pics are the main building of Los Noches, the gates are miles away from the main part of Los Noches.

That's the outside view of las noches building, actually.

Also why did you post KN6 bijuu bomb? i was talking about Speed and Physical Strength, not DC and Durability. Plus 6 tailed Naruto's bijuu bomb wasn't that impressive anyway, the whole Konoha crater is city level at best.

Not impressive compared to later bijuu bombs, true, but a lot more impressive than fragor, Considering the blast vaporized area the size of FoD.. fragor wouldn't even be noticable..

Aizen's Fragor nuked the whole area for many miles. That's impressive DC and Durability from Aizen and Ichigo IMO. Now like i said in my first post, this Naruto we're using has an edge over Dangai Ichigo still, but not any weaker versions.

What miles?

fragor crater was nowhere near a kilometer..

The 'hills' you were talking about, btw:

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nishi99

@princearagorn1: I know that's the outside view of Las Noches lol, but the gates are mills away from there, where the arrancars blow the Espada guard the place. Ichigo and Grimmjow were fighting mills away from the main building.

The fragor can be seen and felt mills away from Karakura Town in the last scan. That makes the area of destruction far greater then that tiny bijuu bomb that couldn't even fill half the city level Konoha Crater. Also the Final Getsuga Tenshou Crater is really deep, unlike 6 tailed Naruto's. Plus i don't see 6 Tailed Naruto's crater being bigger then the Forest of Death.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99:

I know that's the outside view of Las Noches lol, but the gates are mills away from there, where the arrancars blow the Espada guard the place. Ichigo and Grimmjow were fighting mills away from the main building.

what? They had already entered the building in the scan you posted. All events mentioned are after that.

The fragor can be seen and felt mills away from Karakura Town in the last scan.

Huh, so? What matters is the damage it did on scene.

That makes the area of destruction far greater then that tiny bijuu bomb that couldn't even fill half the city level Konoha Crater.

the area of destruction of fragor, you -just- saw the scans, would be barely visible compared to konoha crater.

Being unable to fill half of it is hardly a bad showing for bijuu bomb.

Also the Final Getsuga Tenshou Crater is really deep, unlike 6 tailed Naruto's.

Considering how little the overall size is, even if it's twice as deep, it doesn't make it significant.

Plus i don't 6 Tailed Naruto's crater being bigger then the Forest of Death.

Not bigger for sure, but about as large. somewhere comparable in size:

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They were 3 days walk away from the main gate of the bundling as stated by Nel. Ichigo and Grimmjow were fighting mills away from the main building way after that. I bring this up because it shows how big the area around Las Noches is.

Now for the you're 6 Tailed bijuu bomb argument.

The fact that Aizen's fragor can be seen and felt mills away from Karakura Town shows it's way bigger then that bijuu bomb. Karakura Town is bigger then Konoha, hell was so small the bijuu bomb didn't even pose a threat to nearby survivors, Sakura saw the attack, but that's nowhere as impressive as Ichigo's friends seeing the fragor mills away outside Karakura Town going way up into the sky.

In the Anime it's more clear how big it was.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99:

They were 3 days walk away from the main gate of the bundling as stated by Nel. Ichigo and Grimmjow were fighting mills away from the main building way after that. I bring this up because it shows how big the area around Las Noches is.

They were literally -inside- the main building. The nail scan is them breaking inside the palce.

Now for the you're 6 Tailed bijuu bomb argument.

The fact that Aizen's fragor can be seen and felt mills away from Karakura Town shows it's way bigger then that bijuu bomb

What kind of logic is 'it was seen from miles away'? We actually see the damage it did in the scans above, and it's not even a notable fraction of a bijuu bomb. See through the scans before posting.

Karakura Town is bigger then Konoha,

By no logic on earth is karakura town even close to the size of konoha or bijuu bomb. What are you on about?

hell was so small the bijuu bomb didn't even pose a threat to nearby survivors, Sakura saw the attack, but that's nowhere as impressive as Ichigo's friends seeing the fragor mills away outside Karakura Town going way up into the sky. In the Anime it's more clear how big it was.

Huh? They were fighting outside konoha, and your logic is wasn't a danger to people inside konoha? lol. All this, and you're forgetting that the crater fragor left is not even enough to be notable compared to forest of death itself. Much less konoha crater.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They were inside one of the gate buildings, otherwise the main building would be country size lol.

Now i want proof that Konoha, let alone the Forest of Death is bigger then Karakura Town.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

@princearagorn1: They were inside one of the gate buildings, otherwise the main building would be country size lol.

lol, they're quite clearly inside the main building, you posted the scan yourself. There are three scans showing it's size. By country sized, you most probably mean.. vatican city sized.

Now i want proof that Konoha, let alone the Forest of Death is bigger then Karakura Town.

Uh, really? Is it not obvious? But anyway - Ask, and you shall receive:

Size of karakura town is about one spirit ri:

No Caption Provided

That's why urahara made one spirit mile wide senkaimon, to fit the town in.

No Caption Provided

As you can see, different fan-translations put spirit mile at different sizes, but officially, it was translated to 2.4 miles - making the radius 3.9 km nearly. Or say 4 km if we're being generous. Or being extremely generous, take the high end fan translation and come up with 5 km.

Note: If you possess the official release from viz, you can check that the spirit mile (Rei Ri) translated to 2.4 miles - not to be confused with normal Ri used later by ichibei (not spirit Ri) in bleach translates to 0.48 km.

Forest of death, on the other hand, has a radius of 10 kilometers. Scan was already posted, but here it is again.

No Caption Provided

That aside: You're talking as if fragor could actually destroy karakura town in the first place, this the the damage it can do:

Or more if you want:

That's neither miles wide as you were trying to portray, nor enough to engulf the town. Much less take on KN6's bijuu bomb.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nishi99

@princearagorn1: As Nel said in the scan their 3 days walk away from the main gate. They were in a building called Tres Cifras, it's on the grounds of Los Noches.

Is it not obvious that Karakura Town is bigger is the real question dude.

The more i look into this, the Forest of Death might be bigger, it has 44 gates around it.

There are no numbers for Konoha, but just by using you're eyes you can see it's not nearly as big as Karakura Town.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Now with the whole Fragor thing, i never said the crater was as wide as a city , but the area of destruction was city size. There have been continent level asteroids that only left a crater a few mills wide. Also Aizen's Fragor left an unbelievably really deep crater.

You can see the crater left from Naruto's and Pain's whole fight

No Caption Provided

It's impressive, but we can see how deep it goes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

@princearagorn1: As Nel said in the scan their 3 days walk away from the main gate. They were in a building called Tres Cifras, it's on the grounds of Los Noches.

vs

...Tres cifras are the living quarters of former espada. They don't live on the grounds, lol. I can't believe even something this basic needs to be proven. If you had read the chapter nel scan is from, it was very, very clear that they broke in the main building:

start here

they literally reach the bottom of main building here:

Is it not obvious that Karakura Town is bigger is the real question dude. The more i look into this, the Forest of Death might be bigger, it has 44 gates around it. There are no numbers for Konoha, but just by using you're eyes you can see it's not nearly as big as Karakura Town.

lol, as long as you don't deny 10 km > 5 km, you can't deny Konoha > Forest of death > Karakura.

Now with the whole Fragor thing, i never said the crater was as wide as a city , but the area of destruction was city size.

Nonsense. Scans of the destruction caused by fragor are already posted, and it is nowhere near as large as karakura town. Far less the bijuu bomb.

There have been continent level asteroids that only left a crater a few mills wide.

Asteroids burn up before they reach surface of the planet. Fragor doesn't.

Also Aizen's Fragor left an unbelievably really deep crater. You can see the crater left from Naruto's and Pain's whole fight It's impressive, but we can see how deep it goes.

How far deep we can see depends on the width of the crater, how steeply it descends. Siberian crater: less than 200 feet wide, as deep.

Fragor one is tiny, Konoha one is insanely wide and it isn't as steep either. Fragor is nothing compared to bijuu bomb, you're just tip-toeing around the fact now.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed the last bleach thread. I'm not missing this one

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nishi99

@princearagorn1: Los Noches is made up of many buildings, you can read about this on the Bleach wiki.

You have no numbers to support Konoha being bigger then the Forest of Death, fans have been debating this shit for years.

When Asteroids hit the ground they leave a crater, then everything in the area of destruction is killed, Fragors work the same way.

No Caption Provided

This is mountain level DC, i only said city level because the manga version is not as clear.

This thread is dead, this version of Naruto would win, i might make a battle for Dangai and 6 Tailed Naruto to see what other people got to say, you can debate other people there.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99:

Los Noches is made up of many buildings, you can read about this on the Bleach wiki.

Doesn't change the fact that they are literally seen entering the main building. Are you just skipping over the posted scans?

You have no numbers to support Konoha being bigger then the Forest of Death,

Dude, you can literally see the two in the scan posted. Compare, and tell me with a straight face konoha isn't bigger. If you're going to completely ignore the posted pages, what is the reason to discuss at all?

fans have been debating this shit for years.

I am one of the fans involved. Your point?

When Asteroids hit the ground they leave a crater, then everything in the area of destruction is killed, Fragors work the same way.

Yeah, no. Fragor doesn't work like an asteroid, it has never been mentioned, nor do their discriptions match. you're literally making things up now...

This is mountain level DC, i only said city level because the manga version is not as clear.

rofl. How long are you going to keep that pretence up? We already saw all the damage it did, and it's not even remotely close to mountain level. It's more like a small nuke.

This thread is dead, this version of Naruto would win, i might make a battle for Dangai and 6 Tailed Naruto to see what other people got to say, you can debate other people there.

Yes, it would. You were trying to say ichigo has speed advantage, which is rather obviously false, then we went into DC, another obvious area.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Believe what you want.

Also we never got into the speed argument much, Nel said it takes three days to get to the gate, making Los Noches country size. Ichigo and his friends got there in no time. Nobody in Pain Arc has that kind of speed, unless you think Konohamaru had that kind of speed when he attacked Pain.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: Since when is a three days walk country size? That's an average of about 75-100 miles and that's only if you walk non stop.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Nel probably meant at the speed they were going and 100 miles is small country size.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

@hulkage: Nel probably meant at the speed they were going and 100 miles is small country size.

What countries have you been to?

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nishi99

@hulkage: http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/100007-the-10-smallest-countries-in-the-world

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: So we use outliers and then quantify it as country level to make it seem more impressive than it actually is? Interesting...

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuu bombs. Bijuu bombs everywhere.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: the smallest countries available make it an outlet since the majority of countries aren't that size

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins. Ichigo can use FHT only once. Not only biju bombs >> FGT in DC, also they are spammable

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: About 17 countries around that size worldwide, not counting Iceland because it's pretty big for a Island sized country.

I made a thread now with Dangai Ichigo vs 6 Tailed Naruto, since most people here want to debate that instead.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: every bleach thread? Lol. And no he didn't get out sped at first. Only because Gin kept doing it. Also Gin lied to Aizen not Ichigo. Not that it matters as this is a much stronger version. Also how is Sage mode tanking a regular Getsuga Tensho, let along FGT? Lol he got stabbed by a chakra rod.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: lol the Naruwank continues. I was saying that Ichigo was reacting and blocking the sword and he got overwhelmed. You made it seem like he couldn't react at all. Like I said Dangai Ichigo >>>> the Ichigo at that time.Also every Bleach thread? Really? That's so much BS. Sp falling on rocks is equal to a GT? Even a final one? Bruh CAV with me then. Pre-War arc Sage Naruto vs Dangai Ichigo. Also for Naruto fanboy, you seem to forget that Minato did another Seal on Naruto during the fight with pain. AND that Naruto only used any tails during extreme emotional distress. But whatever floats your boat. So are you going to provide proof that Gin didn't just lie to Aizen? What was the point of lying to Ichigo?

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@sophia89 said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@sophia89: lol the Naruwank continues.

Yep providing scans to back up what I'm saying and asking others to do the same is total wanking.

I was saying that Ichigo was reacting and blocking the sword and he got overwhelmed.

A he was barley blocking.

B He got overwhelmed which means he can't react to it non stop.

C Gin wasn't trying to kill him.

You made it seem like he couldn't react at all. Like I said Dangai Ichigo >>>> the Ichigo at that time.Also every Bleach thread? Really?

I can link you to 5 that were made within this month all have the same BS in them. Not what I asked. You said that every bleach thread was BS

That's so much BS. Sp falling on rocks is equal to a GT?

Lets look at what you said:

Not that it matters as this is a much stronger version. Also how is Sage mode tanking a regular Getsuga Tensho, let along FGT? Lol he got stabbed by a chakra rod.

If the chakra rod was an average piercing weapon it wouldn't have gone through:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even a final one? Bruh CAV with me then. Pre-War arc Sage Naruto vs Dangai Ichigo.

What would be the point.

You'll post some fan calc to proof Ichigo can planet bust,or that he can destroy a continent with his FGT at the very least.

I already read all of Bleach fans's arguments,there is no point in arguing with them. Lol, don't tell me what I will and won't do bro

And finally why I won't CAV you:

Also for Naruto fanboy,

Name calling. Did you not do the same for Nishi

Where exactly did I wank or act like a fanboy?

Asking others to post proof is wanking and fanboying,cool good to know.

you seem to forget that Minato did another Seal on Naruto during the fight with pain.

For a bleach fan you seem to forgot that Ichigo lost all his powers after using FGT,and is currently unknown if he can use it again. When did I say he would use it.

Also for a viner you seem to forget that OP says TBM. And in my posts I used Biju feats for Naruto. No I asked you how Sage Pre-War Naruto could beat Dangai

AND that Naruto only used any tails during extreme emotional distress.

And Ichigo will use FGT on a random opp losing all his power cause reasons. Nope he will not. Never said he would don't put stuff in my mouth

But whatever floats your boat. So are you going to provide proof that Gin didn't just lie to Aizen?

They were both in the same area,Gin told Aizen I lied to you for years. No they weren't they were not in ear shot of each other

If he had half a brain,and knew anything about lying,he wouldn't have spilled the beans when Aizen was right next to him.

What was the point of lying to Ichigo?

What was the point of lying to He was going to betray him duh.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers