Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All Current or Last Seen Versions. Koga and Kikyo have 3 Sacred Jewel Shards.

Death or KO. No BFR.

No Summonings, Kikyo does get her Serpents things since they have no free will unlike Naruto Summonings.

Battle Here. Start 500 feet away.

No Caption Provided

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inuyasha demons can take this. Kouga is extremely destructive with the Shards as was Kikyo iirc. The Tetsaiga can severely injure demons and trap people in the underworld.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cadencev2: One of them is a half demon, and one of them is a priestess, though she's kind of undead (but not really).

Anyway, Sesshomaru likely solos. If Sesshomaru hits them, they are dead, plain and simple. Over and above this he can blanket an area with his attack, and if it so much as scratches them they'll be killed by it.

Then we have Inuyasha's sword and all it's broken attacks. He can BFR body parts off them if he wants, or use his ability that can literally slice through anything by BFRing the matter between where his blade is, and what's on both sides of it...

Kikyo is pretty useless here.

Kouga can create whirlwinds just by running, and then over and above that he's got his godly weapons with near limitless cutting power.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Oh Snap, Naruto is overshadowed by Inyuyasha?!

What about Nine Tail forms? What About Sosusonna or whatever it is called. Kakashi Black Hole eye?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Oh Snap, Naruto is overshadowed by Inyuyasha?!

What about Nine Tail forms? What About Sosusonna or whatever it is called. Kakashi Black Hole eye?

Black Hole Eye, well, Inuyasha can create a Black Hole the size of a small tavern. Midway through the manga him and Sesshomaru came up with the nifty idea that instead of BFRing entire people, they can just BFR body parts off people for the same effect. In fact, Inuyasha fires off 10+ blades simultaneously composed of this materia and it just BFR everything it flies through into hell. But not the whole person, just the paper thin amounts of material that it flies through, essentially allowing him to cut through ANYTHING.

The Black Hole sounds like a spiritual attack, which is something Inuyasha can flat out absorb with his sword of plot power, and Sesshomaru would be heavily resistant to. Kouga would be boned by it, but then again he runs fast enough to leave large enough of a vacuum in his wake to create whirlwinds, so targetting him could be a problem.

And again, Kikyo is useless.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kyrees

@cadencev2: the nine tails and susanno can't stop the destructive power of sesshomaru's new sword. get hit by that, they both get rotten away and sesshomaru can fire a massive wave with that sword. kakashi's kamui would have hit someone and all the yokais are faster than the eye can see

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Hmm..Hard to say. Inuyasha demons I think.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woah, Naruto wins what are y'all talking about.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @floopay: It's not a black hole. Kamui BFR's people into a different dimension.

Susanoo has been broken by big hits before, so I doubt it would withstand that much if what Floopay is saying is true. Alternatively, Chakra is described as Spiritual energy sometimes:

Meaning it's entirely plausible that those that can cancel spirit energy can cancel chakra and other similar scenarios (seals would work, draining would work).

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@floopay said:

@cadencev2: One of them is a half demon, and one of them is a priestess, though she's kind of undead (but not really).

Anyway, Sesshomaru likely solos. If Sesshomaru hits them, they are dead, plain and simple. Over and above this he can blanket an area with his attack, and if it so much as scratches them they'll be killed by it.

Then we have Inuyasha's sword and all it's broken attacks. He can BFR body parts off them if he wants, or use his ability that can literally slice through anything by BFRing the matter between where his blade is, and what's on both sides of it...

Kikyo is pretty useless here.

Kouga can create whirlwinds just by running, and then over and above that he's got his godly weapons with near limitless cutting power.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

• If Naruto hits them with any of his big attacks, they're all dead, plain and simple
  • Alright, against Sasuke who's faster, more versatile, and could probably burn him at the start of the match
  • Kikyo gets smashed, by any team member
  • Besides that one feat, i don't see any speed feats that prevent him from getting blitzed.
  • All this plus Kakashi could just Kamui at least one of their members, prolly Inuyasha or Sesshomaru since those look like the most imposing.
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Floopay

@soothing_sounds: There are lots of speed feats for both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, and even more reaction feats. They can react to bullets long after they were fired, in fact, Sesshomaru views bullets as practically stopped in time when they're viewed through his perspective.

As for Naruto's big attacks, show me some. Sesshomaru was withstanding attacks that easily shatter mountain peaks without so much as a scratch on his person.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@floopay:

Mountain peaks? Naruto's at least a mountain buster with ease, some say he's country or city, but i don't trust those calcs. I show you some mountain busting feats if you think it's required.

Speed feats wise though that's impressive, but only since bullets aren't used in the Naruto Universe. If they were, i'm sure similar speed feats could be achieved. I do want to see that perspective bullet feat though

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@floopay: I don't know literally anything about inuyasha, but I can help you with the naruto scans. (It's kind of nice to post them. He powered up so much, it's unbelievable lol)

Rasenshurikern:

As you should've heard by now, the attack hits at a cellular level dimensions. Done by sage mode naruto:

No Caption Provided

The mountain doesn't look so large? to grasp the size, look at the river and bridge in the picture. That'd give you idea of how far away the mountain is..

Standard bijju bomb of a tailed beast:

The first scan isn't naruto's attack, he was attacked by five of them,and tossed them around:

No Caption Provided

The five mountain+ explosions..

Now, seeing that individual bombs failed, five of them get together and prepare a far larger one, which naruto matches out with his own:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even if it was caused by two equivalents of naruto's bijju sphere, The explosion is far larger than the surrounding mountains. So it's quite a dangerous technique by itself.. Considering bijju bomb is nothing but direct chakra detonation, half the chakra should be straight=half sized blast..

In the latest chapter, He currently gained another upgrade of combining sage mode (the one where he tosses the bijju sized summons around, I'm sure you have seen the throwing-massive-rhino-sky-high feat enough times to be bored to death, gets danger sensing and enhanced durability etc.) and bijju mode (in which all these shiny explosions and speed feats occur)

So where would you stand in the thread when he's at this level?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ratava

@floopay said:

As for Naruto's big attacks, show me some. Sesshomaru was withstanding attacks that easily shatter mountain peaks without so much as a scratch on his person.

In the first picture there are 5 seperate Bijūdamas from the less tailed Bijus. In the last picture the 5 Bijus combine their Power into one Bijūdama and Naruto counters it with his own Bijūdama then they hit each other and thats the explosion but if we consider the amount of 9-tailed chakra Naruto should be able to create one of his own with even more power than what you see in the last picture.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but shouldn´t Inuyaha be able to send the Bijūdama away with his dimension cutting thingy if he sees a gigantic energy ball flying towards him? ^^

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

aww man , im a inyuyasha fanboy... but naruto team wins..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: I beat you to the scans :D

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ratava

@princearagorn1 said:

@ratava: I beat you to the scans :D

yeah ^^

if i go to my "watchlist" i open every topic with new answers in tabs and don´t read immediately then everytime i reply i forget to refresh to see if there is anything new :D

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Inuyasha can actually absorb that attack entire if it's spiritual energy (which by definition Chakras are). It's a very cheap-o maneuver.

Over and above this Sesshomaru has extreme resistances to spiritual attacks, heat, and concussive force. The only times he's ever been damaged were from extremely powerful slashing attacks. So that's something to consider against an attack like that.

That being said, if Sesshomaru's attack so much as lands one tiny scratch on Naruto's person, it will kill Naruto. Or anyone on that team for that matter. Sesshomaru's sword's ability is once it cuts somebody, it continuously cuts them and spreads across their body until they are either dead, or until they remove the portion of the body that's already been affected. It can also hit an area the size of a small city, as it was used to destroy a thousand demons, each of which is at least the size of a mid-sized car, and as big as the size of a large house. They were all considered small fry in Sesshomaru's mind, and he wiped all of them out with one attack in less than a second...

Loading Video...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Floopay

@princearagorn1: Sesshomaru's greatest advantage is that he is incredibly resistant to a lot of attacks, if not flat out immune.

He's so far shown to be completely unaffected by heat. Attacks that are hotter than even the hottest volcano left Sesshomaru standing with a bored expression on his face, calling his opponent inferior. He's also incredibly resistant to spiritual attacks. He is the only demon, so far, to walk into an Anti-Demon Barrier that had been responsible for leaving this mountain demon free for a millenia. All other demons were destroyed and purified by merely entering. Even Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's swords, both forged from incredibly powerful demons, were rendered normal once they entered this location. Yet Sesshomaru walked inside of it with little strain on his body or his abilities, other than his sword losing it's special powers.

Loading Video...

Powerful priests have attempted exorcism on him, but to no avail. A demon who was capable of consuming any other demon he had come across, including ones powerful enough to destroy castles in their wake, was unable to even leave Sesshomaru's mildly inconvenienced when he tried to consume him.

As for his strength. His brother, under full stress, can lift 20 tons with both arms. That's just lifting power, not pushing/pulling power. Inuyasha, while pushing and pulling against Sesshomaru's 1 arm (Sesshomaru was missing one arm for awhile, but it has since regenerated), was unable to even cause Sesshomaru's muscles to begin to strain. This was a temporary arm of his, and it was much weaker than his real arm. Something to be noted.

As for his speed. Sesshomaru can move so fast that his brother doesn't even register that he's moved. Considering Inuyasha has been able to track the movements of a Mach 2+ speedster (lowballing that number), that's a pretty impressive feat of speed. He does this multiple times, and it's a common occurrence.

As for his durability. Against someone who could destroy steel and smash through cliffs with a casual movement of his hands, Sesshomaru was taking full on attacks without being damaged. He could dodge, deflect, and move against dozens of extreme fast maneuvers effortlessly. He took piercing attacks from someone who's skin was tougher than diamonds with only minimal injuries. And he was once pierced through his chest by a 2 foot wide object and was still able to function until he regenerated moments later.

He also has regeneration (to back up his durability), flight, can produce powerful poisons that kill, and when resisted still leave the target nauseous, blind, dizzy, and disoriented, and get worse over time. These affected someone who could stand in poison clouds and walk though them without any fear of being harmed. His attacks, even when blocked, harm his targets by creating powerful waves of pressure around them. One swing from his sword can affect an area the size of a small city, and if it hits it's target they either have to cut off whatever part of their body was hit, or die in the next few seconds because of it's ability. He can produce acids that eat through materials that are almost as strong as diamond. He also has teleportation.

Finally he has a sword that produces spiritual barriers to ward off powerful attacks. He doesn't have to activate this ability, nor even have to wield his sword for this to happen. It does this on it's own when he's in danger. Though it can't do it constantly, it seems it can only do it once every so often.

There's a small breakdown of feats and abilities.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ratava

@floopay i don´t think that the absorb ability would work against chakra based attacks. it´s been a while since i watched inuyasha but iirc he can only absorb Yoki (or demon energy in the german dub) and i belive that at least Naruto/Guy have a massive speed advantage against the Inuyasha team.

Even pre timeskip Lee (Guys student) was extremly fast and Guy is much stronger. First i ll show some feats for the "Eight inner Gates" (it is a technique which boost your stats and Lee and Guy can use it)

When Gaara was a kid his sand shield was fast enough to block a point black explosion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and a couple of years later in a tournament Lee is so fast he outmaneuvered that shield and even vanished by doing so

Loading Video...

start at 1:55 then 2.35 he releases the first gate and runs circle around Gaara without beeing seen. 2.50 he starts to releasing up to the fifth gate (destroying the ground just by walking and creating sonic booms on a hit) and look what he is doing to Gaara. All that was pre timeskip and Guy is able to open all 8 gates (in the manga we see him using 7 gates).

Some of Guys attacks

Morning Peacock

No Caption Provided

this technique is not chakra based - he creates the fireballs alone through speed and friction

Afternoon Tiger

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

also not chakra based. In the last picture right next to the explosion thats an island.

besides that he´s THE tajutsu expert.

Naruto

in Sage Mode (boosts all your stats and techniques)

Strength

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he stops the giant Rhino and then hurls it in the air without strain.

Speedblitz one of Pains Path

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he stands on top of that giant toad behind Tsunade and then blitzes the Asura Path

Senpō: Chōōdama Rasen Tarengan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fūton: Rasenshuriken

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

which damages on a cellular level

KM-Mode (after he gained control of the Kyubi-Chakra) whit that he is the fastest shinobi in the series

faster than the fully amped Raikage

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even the Kages and Killer Bee are amazed of Narutos speed.

then his KM-mode grants him some other abilites and modified technques such as chakra-limbs etc

Loading Video...

Tailed Beast Mode (speed and strengh once more increased)

Loading Video...

he can shroud other people in his chakra to deflect attacks

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he can transfer his chakra to other people boosting their stats and techniques x-fold

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and on top of that now he can combine his Tailed Beast Mode with his Sage Mode boosting his powers even more. I can add some scans for Kakashi and Sasuke too but honestly i cant see Team Inuyasha winning this - the power boosts in the last few weeks for Naruto were ridiculous.

maybe @princearagorn1 or @cooldes can add some speedcalcs? but i doubt that Inuyasha speed/powerwise comes anywhere near latest Naruto but as i said its a long time since i last watched it.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Floopay

@ratava: Actually it works against spirits, dragons, and demonic energy. It's pretty much designed to work against supernaturals. It even works on human spirits.

However, Inuyasha is child's play compared to Sesshomaru. He was the most powerful demon in the entire series, and even Inuyasha himself states that it was dumb luck that allowed him to wound Sesshomaru.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@ratava: Actually it works against spirits, dragons, and demonic energy. It's pretty much designed to work against supernaturals. It even works on human spirits.

However, Inuyasha is child's play compared to Sesshomaru. He was the most powerful demon in the entire series, and even Inuyasha himself states that it was dumb luck that allowed him to wound Sesshomaru.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ok - but he won´t be able to deflect all attacks and as is said the latest powerups were ridiculous. And from what i remember from Inuyasha latest Naruto >>>>>>>> Sesshomaru.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Floopay

@ratava said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ok - but he won´t be able to deflect all attacks and as is said the latest powerups were ridiculous. And from what i remember from Inuyasha latest Naruto >>>>>>>> Sesshomaru.

Meh, that's debatable. Sesshomaru had no upper limits shown, and if he so much as scratches someone they are dead.

Inuyasha can absorb all spiritual energy and render their attacks worthless, even if they don't target him.

I haven't even started on Kouga, who creates whirlwinds in his wake by merely running a straight line.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kyrees

@ratava: a bijuu bomb infused with senjutsu vs bakusaiga's yoki wave. that's one hell of a power clash.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ratava

@floopay said:

@ratava said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Meh, that's debatable. Sesshomaru had no upper limits shown, and if he so much as scratches someone they are dead.

Inuyasha can absorb all spiritual energy and render their attacks worthless, even if they don't target him.

I haven't even started on Kouga, who creates whirlwinds in his wake by merely running a straight line.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Sesshomarus attack wont hit Naruto within his shroud and he should be much faster than him. And the whirlwind feat is not that impressive - as i showed even pre timeskip lee destroyed the tournamend ground just by running. Not to mention Sasukes Genjutsu or Perfect Susanno with Amaterasu shroud.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ratava

@kyrees said:

@ratava: a bijuu bomb infused with senjutsu vs bakusaiga's yoki wave. that's one hell of a power clash.

Windscar or Backlash Wave won´t do much against the Naruto team because there is no Yoki-Aura to exploit

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@floopay said:

@ratava said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Sesshomarus attack wont hit Naruto within his shroud and he should be much faster than him. And the whirlwind feat is not that impressive - as i showed even pre timeskip lee destroyed the tournamend ground just by running. Not to mention Sasukes Genjutsu or Perfect Susanno mit Ameterasu shroud.

Why can't Sesshomaru hit him? There's nothing that really shows Naruto being that much faster than Sesshomaru. There's a point in the anime where Sesshomaru views bullets as being so slow they may as well be stopped in mid air. Then deflects all 15 or so bullets right back at their targets. He's reacted to lightning, and his attack is massively hypersonic.

Inuyasha has dealt with speedsters who are at least Mach 2 or more. He's actually blocked lightning bolts after they've been fired, so his reflexes are pretty dang good. Over and above this he has an ability that takes an opponents spirit energy output, and turns back against it's user. The more powerful the attack, the more powerful the backlash. Over and above this it combines Inuyasha's own attacks power along with the energy output from his opponent, so it actually returns a stronger attack against it's target.

Kouga produces whirlwinds when he runs a straight line casually, not putting any effort. That's pretty much his walking speed. The guy can cross and search Japan in little to no time at all.

Not to mention they all have a regenerative healing factor. Sesshomaru's can recover a whole through his chest in only a few seconds when necessary....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@kyrees said:

Windscar or Backlash Wave won´t do much against the Naruto team because there is no Yoki-Aura to exploit

He doesn't need yoki. He just needs spiritual energy. He's used the attack on humans, dragons, spirits, and extradimensionals. In the Inuyasha manga, all that is classified as different types of yoki. It's no different than chakras, it just has a different name.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Why can't Sesshomaru hit him? There's nothing that really shows Naruto being that much faster than Sesshomaru. There's a point in the anime where Sesshomaru views bullets as being so slow they may as well be stopped in mid air. Then deflects all 15 or so bullets right back at their targets. He's reacted to lightning, and his attack is massively hypersonic.

Inuyasha has dealt with speedsters who are at least Mach 2 or more. He's actually blocked lightning bolts after they've been fired, so his reflexes are pretty dang good. Over and above this he has an ability that takes an opponents spirit energy output, and turns back against it's user. The more powerful the attack, the more powerful the backlash. Over and above this it combines Inuyasha's own attacks power along with the energy output from his opponent, so it actually returns a stronger attack against it's target.

Kouga produces whirlwinds when he runs a straight line casually, not putting any effort. That's pretty much his walking speed. The guy can cross and search Japan in little to no time at all.

Not to mention they all have a regenerative healing factor. Sesshomaru's can recover a whole through his chest in only a few seconds when necessary....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

feudal era weapons. have you seen the latest naruto?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@ratava said:

@kyrees said:

He doesn't need yoki. He just needs spiritual energy. He's used the attack on humans, dragons, spirits, and extradimensionals. In the Inuyasha manga, all that is classified as different types of yoki. It's no different than chakras, it just has a different name.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

the wiki said its a difference between yoki (demonic aura used by demons) and spirtual power (used by humans) and the wave needs to exploit the yoki aura. where does he use the wave against humans?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@floopay said:

@ratava said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

There's one important thing about naruto's attacks, though. If you absorb his attacks containing sage chakra/natural energy, you turn into a frog-statue after a particular amount..

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@floopay said:

@ratava said:

@kyrees said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

the wiki said its a difference between yoki (demonic aura used by demons) and spirtual power (used by humans) and the wave needs to exploit the yoki aura. where does he use the wave against humans?

I'd have to look into manga issues to get exacts. But I know he used it against the human spirit of the first person to hold the shard, as well as against a dark priestess at one point. Muso, though he had some demonic powers, was the pure human heart of Naraku, and Inuyasha was able to use the wind scar against him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@ratava said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

There's one important thing about naruto's attacks, though. If you absorb his attacks containing sage chakra/natural energy, you turn into a frog-statue after a particular amount..

Inuyasha's sword absorbs and purifies spiritual energy. Before it could do that, the sword would become red hot as it absorbed spirit energy. However, he learned a new technique that allowed it to absorb and purify the energy and sort of....dissipate it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ratava

@floopay

still i don´t see Team Inuyasha winning.

The Ninjas are just too versatile. Mass Shadow Clones from Naruto which can act independently and attack with rasengan/rasenshuriken etc. Guy 7th Gate is no fun. What defense do they have against Genjutsu? If Sasuke goes perfect Susanoo with Blaze release coating nobody touches him. Kakshi has a bunch of elemental techniques. Naruto can shroud everybody in 9-tailed chakra which boost them and deflects attacks. i dont believe that Inu/Sesh are deflecting/absorging all techs. Absorbing Sage-Techs shouldn´t even work in the first place if the sword only absorbs spiritual energy - sage mode uses narutal energy.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

Sesshomaru's Abilities (Composite Sesshomaru)

Poison Whip

Poison Claw

Acid Claw

Shapeshifting

Flight

Superhuman Stats

Teleportation

Bakusaiga

Tensaiga

Living Mane

Superhuman Senses

Supernatural Senses

Resistance to elemental attacks

Resistance to spiritual attacks (both good and evil)

Resistance to concussive attacks

Immune to poisons

Regenerative healing factor

Demonic Form (enhances his abilities, and makes them much greater)

Inuyasha

Superhuman Stats

Superhuman Senses

Bloody Claw

Iron Claw

Kenatsu

Wind Scar

Backlash Wave

Meidu (Instant BFR)

Meidu Blades

Black Tessaiga

Red Tessaiga (Breaks Barriers)

Red Tessaiga Backlash Wave (Breaks Barriers combined with Backlash Wave)

Diamond Tessaiga

Diamond Shards

Dragon Scaled Tessaiga

Spirit Energy Absoprtion

Spirit Energy Severance (Cuts through an opponents spiritual aura, severely hampering their abilities)

Regenerative Healing Factor

Resistance to the elements

Immune to poisons

Versatility

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru aren't lacking in that department. And yes, each individual thing I posted does something different.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ratava

@floopay said:

@ratava:

Sesshomaru's Abilities (Composite Sesshomaru)

Poison Whip

Poison Claw

Acid Claw

Shapeshifting

Flight

Superhuman Stats

Teleportation

Bakusaiga

Tensaiga

Living Mane

Superhuman Senses

Supernatural Senses

Resistance to elemental attacks

Resistance to spiritual attacks (both good and evil)

Resistance to concussive attacks

Immune to poisons

Regenerative healing factor

Demonic Form (enhances his abilities, and makes them much greater)

Inuyasha

Superhuman Stats

Superhuman Senses

Bloody Claw

Iron Claw

Kenatsu

Wind Scar

Backlash Wave

Meidu (Instant BFR)

Meidu Blades

Black Tessaiga

Red Tessaiga (Breaks Barriers)

Red Tessaiga Backlash Wave (Breaks Barriers combined with Backlash Wave)

Diamond Tessaiga

Diamond Shards

Dragon Scaled Tessaiga

Spirit Energy Absoprtion

Spirit Energy Severance (Cuts through an opponents spiritual aura, severely hampering their abilities)

Regenerative Healing Factor

Resistance to the elements

Immune to poisons

Versatility

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru aren't lacking in that department. And yes, each individual thing I posted does something different.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Naruto

Sasuke

Kakashi

Might Guy

I can do that too ^^

+ naruto with sage-shadowclones can do 100 things simultaneously and stamina/chakra won´t be a problem for Narutos team after the latest chapters but i still don´t see how Team Inu would win against Team Nin.

Don´t get me wrong, i loved the show but i just think Inuyasha is outlcassed here.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I believe inuyasha team wins but kyuubi has a healing factor so isn't there going to be a problem trying to destroy naruto?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kyrees

@deathhero61: that healing factor won't do diddy on sesshumaru's bakusaiga yoki wave, all they have to do is avoid it though

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ratava

@kyrees said:

@deathhero61: that healing factor won't do diddy on sesshumaru's bakusaiga yoki wave, all they have to do is avoid it though

We don´t even know if it works - if we equalize spiritual energy with chakra (which is composed of spiritual and physical energie) and the yoki wave is based on such energy at first it must go through the 9-tailed cloak. As we seen in the latest chapters Naruto shrouded the other shinobi in his chakra and then the shinobi got hit by a combined attack from two of the most powerful ninjas and it did nothing to them and the chakra cloak was perfectly fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and the from weakness dying Itachi reacted to Lightning so Narutos team with his chakra boost should be able to easly avoid such an attack. Another advantage for the nins is Teamwork.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kyrees

@ratava: yoki energy is unique to demons or demon types though and as seen throughout different animes, yoki is unique to that specie. the nine tails is considered a demon, as well as the other tailed beasts in the series so it stands to reason that bakusaiga will work on them and the bakusaiga is the opposite end of that healing demon cloak. (that's assuming they get hit by it)

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ratava

@kyrees said:

@ratava: yoki energy is unique to demons or demon types though and as seen throughout different animes, yoki is unique to that specie. the nine tails is considered a demon, as well as the other tailed beasts in the series so it stands to reason that bakusaiga will work on them and the bakusaiga is the opposite end of that healing demon cloak. (that's assuming they get hit by it)

no they are not demons - it is likely they called the 9-tailed deamon because of the dmg it caused to the people - its pretty clear that the Tailed Beasts are only sentient beings composed of chakra