#1 Posted by DeadCosmos (55 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Naruto, DBGT slaughter-stomps!!!!!

#3 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

GT murders... easily.

#4 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio

If Piccolo Daimao landed on the Narutoverse, he would become its ruler, let alone anything from Z or even GT, that even if it was a crappy series still has Z guys upgraded to new lvls.

#5 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

im probably about to get stomped on for this, but narutoverse takes it. 
*puts on fanboy-proof vest* 

#6 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos: it isn't about being fanboys i love naruto and dragon ball, but how in the hell is anyone from naruto going to beat anyone from DBGT i mean think about it it even if we discard any of the other main character or smaller characters how the hell are they going to handle goku the man is capable of very easily destroying planets.

#7 Posted by Dernman (15077 posts) - - Show Bio

How can anyone in their right mind think Naruto Universe wins.

#8 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

It's too bad, too.  GT sucked hard.
#9 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

im probably about to get stomped on for this, but narutoverse takes it.
*puts on fanboy-proof vest*

I can only recomend you to see the original Dragon Ball and the 1st arcs of DBZ up to Frieza, heck skip DB and just watch Goku's fight with Frieza in Namek and just know that the power lvls in GT are way above that, if you don't think that Goku or Frieza at that part would paste the entire Narutoverse, then you can dress all the vests you want, they won't save you from yourself.

Naruto power lvls are a match to the original DB lvls, and they stop matching it in the latest parts of DB.

#10 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonNemesis: db power levels were actually much higher than naruto

#11 Posted by Nefarious (20295 posts) - - Show Bio

GT.

#12 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24777 posts) - - Show Bio

Gt stomps.

#13 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

GT Supersaiyin Goku punched 17 across the planet with a single blow standing in one spot. Super 17 Kneed Goku into what looked to be orbit, then blasted him down back to earth. Goku landed like a Shutting star, causing a massive crater. Not only did he surive re-entry, he survived the landing, got up unharmed and went back to work at 17. Ohh and they were holding back at that point. Wanna debate it, go watch it for yourselves! Anything past DB, is above Naruto universe.
#14 Posted by dboyrules2011 (13348 posts) - - Show Bio

Gt stomps

#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:

As much as I like Naruto, DBGT slaughter-stomps!!!!!

#16 Posted by Mortein (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

is this about which universe is better or stronger?

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warcry80 said:

GT Supersaiyin Goku punched 17 across the planet with a single blow standing in one spot. Super 17 Kneed Goku into what looked to be orbit, then blasted him down back to earth. Goku landed like a Shutting star, causing a massive crater. Not only did he surive re-entry, he survived the landing, got up unharmed and went back to work at 17. Ohh and they were holding back at that point. Wanna debate it, go watch it for yourselves! Anything past DB, is above Naruto universe.

Goku never punched him across the planet only across a Continet

#18 Posted by Billy Batson (58023 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone voted for Naruto?
BB

#19 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Super 17 super stomps.

#20 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Warcry80 said:

Goku never punched him across the planet only across a Continet

Yeah I watched it 10 mins ago and it was the continent you're right, but does that negate how powerful the punch was? Continent, Planet ,Tomatoes, Potatoes it was still pretty far LOL!!!
#21 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

They all look into Madara and Itachi's eyes..