Naruto, Sasuke (The Last) and Kaguya vs Goku and Vegeta

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@justsomerandomkid: Check out my last post in here. If you like it copy it and keep it on standby for rebuttals against the hole piercing weakness nonsense. Unless the character is obviously physically stronger with a piercing attack.

Kirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Kirbstomp

@jgames: Kaguya can do the same thing she did in her space times they're the same as the original space time.

kabuto can do what she did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The thing is Hagoromo could not sense Team 7 in the current space-time as no one could sense them except Hagoromo only because his sensing goes beyond the universe. Obito who had the same power as the sage of the six paths commented that Kaguya's space times were "incredibly vast" now if Kaguya's universes where pocket universes like Obito's he should have never had a problem connecting to them and he would have never made such a comment.

How can I show them creating something that they already created and since they already created it that evidence should suffice.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: If you can wait a little longer then I will gladly debunk this in the morning.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@juzacloud: If you can wait a little longer then I will gladly debunk this in the morning.

take your time.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@jgames: Kaguya can do the same thing she did in her space times they're the same as the original space time.

kabuto can do what she did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The thing is Hagoromo could not sense Team 7 in the current space-time as no one could sense them except Hagoromo only because his sensing goes beyond the universe. Obito who had the same power as the sage of the six paths commented that Kaguya's space times were "incredibly vast" now if Kaguya's universes where pocket universes like Obito's he should have never had a problem connecting to them and he would have never made such a comment.

How can I show them creating something that they already created and since they already created it that evidence should suffice.

Not going to keep arguing with someone who use statement as feat, and doesn't back up his proof.

Kirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: We can see the vastness of her spacetimes which is backed by a statement which makes it a feat.

The universe was created and we are given a statement of who created it and with what which makes it a feat.

You don't know what a feat is because it can't be a feat without statements.

I know you didn't have a problem believing or accepting the feat of Hagoromo creating the bijuu

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: hm? i thought kaguya used genjutsu on regular people who didnt have chakara yet .....

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sheesh.... talk about double standards. Then what's stopping vegeta from splattering everyone. None of them have shown to have the durability of radditz or let alone their internal organs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DBZ.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If BFR doesn't work then Goku and Vegeta wreck.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: Naruto has tanked blows from Kaguya his internal organs were just fine. Now has anyone on Team 2 tanked any blows that destroy the internal organs on Kaguya's level.

Team 1 a,ready has the victory but what is a planet level ki blast going to do to Naruto?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mmmhmmm....mmmhmmm very good. How long can itachi/sasuke keep their eye open without having to blink? whats stopping goku/vegeta from blitzing him the moment he does to even activate it? he's dead at that moment.

Looks like someone needs to read Op...

• Speed equalized

Or, let's say he does manage to pull it off and chases goku with it. Whats stopping goku from flying backwards away from it and shooting a ki blast through it and having a ki blast with amaterasu on it headed back at sasuke? the blast will be too fast for sasuke to dodge.......dead!!! In relation to it being on a kamehameha, until the kameha hits its target and the flames burn sasuke. sasuke showed to be able to put the flames out right? whats gonna happen to him while he attempts to get the flames off him? nothing because he'll already be dead from the ki blast. lol

How would this even happen ? Goku doesn't know about Amaterasu so why would he know that Sasuke is trying to incinerate him by looking at him ? Your scenario only makes sense if Goku knew about Amaterasu in advance and pulled off the same strategy Sasuke used : Aim-dodging the initial blast then trying to counter using the flames.

amaterasu doesn't consume its target into ash, it just burns forever.

Really ?

No Caption Provided

oh, I understand, I mean amaterasu isn't a factor in this fight. I'm just entertaining it.

It isn't, but not for the reasons you mentioned.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: May even take you up on that offer some time soon, although it'll depend on what characters you were thinking.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@pope052: It'd be fun for sure. I'm pretty much a Naruto based Viner, as it's what led me here in the first place (Itachi vs Jiraiya lolololol) but I do know a bit about some DC/Marvel, and I'd say my knowledge on DB is beginner as the last time I read/watched it was when I was like 15 or 16 (I'm 21 now).

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you're right, this is stupid

Ill gladly to a CAV with you.

I'm interested. What's this CaV stuff about ?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Looks like you need to read the OP

Goku has Kaioken which does away with equalized speed/reaction. DRASTICALLY!

You're right about amaterasu burning to ash though. Still doesn't matter here

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This fight was over before it started. The only thing you have managed to do in this small debate is correct me on small things I myself forgot within naruto. Have a nice day

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: It'd be fun for sure. I'm pretty much a Naruto based Viner, as it's what led me here in the first place (Itachi vs Jiraiya lolololol) but I do know a bit about some DC/Marvel, and I'd say my knowledge on DB is beginner as the last time I read/watched it was when I was like 15 or 16 (I'm 21 now).

Interesting, I wouldn't be able to at the moment but soon enough (say, in a week or so) if you're up for using any character you'd like against a Dragon Ball related character, let me know and we can come to some sort of agreement whenever it suits us both man :)

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

@flashback0180: Naruto has tanked blows from Kaguya his internal organs were just fine. Now has anyone on Team 2 tanked any blows that destroy the internal organs on Kaguya's level.

Team 1 a,ready has the victory but what is a planet level ki blast going to do to Naruto?

Ha and I've tanked a volleyball to the face that doesn't mean I can freaking tank punches from hulk. The dc difference between naruto and Nemmek saga vegeta are leagues apart.

radditz tanked goku and piccolos best attacks, which are already superior to anything in naruto verse in terms of DC. a Saibamen is as strong as radditz. Now Cui is stated to be just as strong as sayin saga vegeta (18k).

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By MudaMudaMuda
@juzacloud said:

So, the topic creator and Mudamudamuda purposely ignored me in another thread when I gave a rebuttal to their "Minato can pierce goku with a kunai" what do you have to say?

"A Tsuru-sen School assassination secret weapon thought up by Tsuru-sennin. Concentrating ki in their fingertips, with a cry of “Dodon-pa!!”, they fire a thin, sharp, arrow-like ki at the opponent, inflicting damage. In order to be certain to kill the opponent in one hit, it is fired to aim at vital spots such as the heart. However, its attack range isn’t as wide as the Kamehameha, and a person with a high battle rating can stop this technique with the palm of their hands. During their battle in the Karin Holy Land where the dragonballs were, Tao Pai Pai knocked Son Goku out with this technique." Daizenshuu 7

Mercenary Tao Strength>>>>>>>Minato, sasuke

Tien Strength>>>>>Mintao, sasuke

throws 3 to 4 ton pillar 2300 kilometers (1,429 Miles)

You're not piercing through DBZ characters if you're not strong enough to bypass their Ki. Even mercenary tao most powerful attack didn't pierce Goku.

Wow, just wow. When did I ignore any of your posts ? No, more importantly, why don't you actually have the balls to tag me when you want to talk trash and make up BS ? Is your memory really so bad you can't even remember that we agreed to disagree, by your own request no less, in that topic ? :)

So to debunk this BS :

1) The Dodonpa didn't pierce Goku the first time because it hit the Dragon ball and not Goku :

No Caption Provided

The Dodon ray is a assassination technique that is made to pierce through its opponents. Master Roshi stated the Dodon was a more powerful technique than the kamehameha.

2) Wroooooong, as usual. The Tri Beam is the technique that's stronger than Kamehameha not the Dodonpa :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Dodonpa doesn't even have feats to imply it's a powerful piercing attack.

3) The Dodonpa is a Ki attack which DBZ can stop, as soon as Taio saw Goku block it he immediately switched to using a sword and Goku was crapping his pants trying not to get hit :

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

Show them resisting direct explosion of their internal organs of this magnitude of power.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This fight was over before it started. The only thing you have managed to do in this small debate is correct me on small things I myself forgot within naruto. Have a nice day

Goku doesn't start his fight with Kaio-ken and Naruto has different chakra mods that amp his speed far beyond a mere 20 and last far longer.

Unlike DBZ characters Naruto has tanked attacks to his internal organs before, and it was a bijuu bomb no less.

Sure, yet I keep on educating you about both DBZ and Naruto. Good day.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: challenge a viner

Its a 1v1 debate without interruption

I think we're on the same side so i can't CAV you.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@midnightdragon18 said:

@mudamudamuda: challenge a viner

Its a 1v1 debate without interruption

I think we're on the same side so i can't CAV you.

Hmmm... I see.

Although I'm interested in a CaV between EoS Naruto and Saiyan Saga DBZ if you ever feel like it.

I'll be representing Naruto of course.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: If you do a CAV, tag me in it. I'd love to see it.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: thought I tagged you in that post.

LMAO! and an even stronger dodon from tien didn't do jack. I knew about the dragonball. Thats just the set up .

Him not wanting to kill goku, doesn't mean he still can't put him down with dondon ray without killing him lol

It doesn't have feats of piercing because the person it was repeatedly used on had the durability of a saiyan

And, all the "dragonball saved you" scan proves is that it implied it would have. What was he aiming for his heart for?

Oooooh right, I forgot yourword>>>>>>Toriyama description of an attack from a assassination school lol

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I'm with Saint here because your CAV's would both be interesting and hilarious (in a good way).

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@saint_of_origin said:

@mudamudamuda: If you do a CAV, tag me in it. I'd love to see it.

@passingthrough545 said:

@mudamudamuda: I'm with Saint here because your CAV's would both be interesting and hilarious (in a good way).

Sure lol

thought I tagged you in that post.

You thought wrong.

LMAO! and an even stronger dodon from tien didn't do jack. I knew about the dragonball. Thats just the set up .

Which has a grand total of 0 impressive piercing feats :)

Him not wanting to kill goku, doesn't mean he still can't put him down with dondon ray without killing him lol

Stop putting words in my mouth and debate honestly for once. No one said anything about tien holding his Dodonpa back.

It doesn't have feats of piercing because the person it was repeatedly used on had the durability of a saiyan

That's not even a thing lmao

And if it doesn't have feats then it's not usable here.

And, all the "dragonball saved you" scan proves is that it implied it would have. What was he aiming for his heart for?

So ? Did I ever say anything about the Dodonpa not being able to kill a weaker pre-Karin tower training Goku who was pierced by stepping on some ninja shurikens ?

Oooooh right, I forgot yourword>>>>>>Toriyama description of an attack from a assassination school lol

"Sharp, arrow-like attack" Nowhere does it say anything about it's actual power. Buuut of course you believe that your interpretation > What's actually said. :)

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Alright. I'll think of a good equal character match up and maybe one day we'll get to it. Probably be from Saiyan Saga and before though. Because after that, Naruto characters don't really hold up against Dragon Ball characters without piling on more characters, and I find it more interesting to do 1 on 1 character matches anyway. Removes variables, and keeps everything concise. Anyway, we're digressing from the topic of the thread so I'll just follow you and definitely keep a CAV in mind for us.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By JuzaCloud
@mudamudamuda said:

@juzacloud said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Goku doesn't start his fight with Kaio-ken and Naruto has different chakra mods that amp his speed far beyond a mere 20 and last far longer.

Unlike DBZ characters Naruto has tanked attacks to his internal organs before, and it was a bijuu bomb no less.

Sure, yet I keep on educating you about both DBZ and Naruto. Good day.

LMAO! oh so now charging up for a bijuu bomb and getting fat means internal damage control?

Show me naruto or sasuke stopping there insides from getting BLOWN to bits with FORCE from an OPPONENT who is vastly more powerful.

Also kiaoken can be turned on at any time and goku can last until he decides to uses it. once he sees he is equalized in speed he will instantly use kaioken. Stop prolonging the inevitable. Its like you nitpick every irrelevant detail to avoiding what you already know. Goku has IT as well, so what's the arguement here?

IT>>>>

or

Kaioken used with IT>>>>>>

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

This isn't a stomp bc of the rule, yet their low balling and wanking from both side XD. Well than I just go to animevi........god dammit.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud said:

LMAO! oh so now charging up for a bijuu bomb and getting fat means internal damage control?

This is the stupidest desperate "argument" you've came up with so far. As a matter of fact I'm going to screenshot it for future use. :)

No Caption Provided

Show me naruto or sasuke stopping there insides from getting BLOWN to bits with FORCE from an OPPONENT who is vastly more powerful.

Why do I need to ? Having a bijuu bomb explode inside of your body > unquantifiable internal-destruction attack.

Also kiaoken can be turned on at any time and goku can last until he decides to uses it. once he sees he is equalized in speed he will instantly use kaioken. Stop prolonging the inevitable. Its like you nitpick every irrelevant detail to avoiding what you already know.

Kaio-Ken wrecks Goku's body each time he uses it. He cannot keep his Kaio-ken active for longer than a few seconds at best. Naruto doesn't need to damage his body to amp his speed or sasuke's and their amp lasts far longer. Goku uses Kaio-Ken x 20, Kaguya takes Naruto and Sasuke to her other dimension while Naruto stalemates Goku with clones until Kaio-ken runs out and Goku drops on the ground from his own Kaio-ken damage. GG

Goku has IT as well, so what's the arguement here?

IT>>>>

or

Kaioken used with IT>>>>>>

This doesn't even make sense. It is instant, instant isn't speed, Kaio-ken would have absolutely no effect whatsoever on It.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By JuzaCloud
@mudamudamuda said:

So ? Did I ever say anything about the Dodonpa not being able to kill a weaker pre-Karin tower training Goku who was pierced by stepping on some ninja shurikens ?

"Sharp, arrow-like attack" Nowhere does it say anything about it's actual power. Buuut of course you believe that your interpretation > What's actually said. :)

Oh we bringing up gag low showings now? Goku tanked bullets since the beginning of the series. Once again, using your rock level durability logic LMAO! Nappa with rock level durability

"Sharp arrow-like attack" "aimed at vital points, mainly the heart"

The power is relevant to the person using it, you already know that. Not to mention Ki based attacks can boost your power. Your in denial thats all. Tien was equal in power to goku when he used it. And it still couldn't pierce goku's heart.

lol this is funny.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DBZ with mid difficulty

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud:

I love how you ignored the rest of my post. I take it you don't have a rebuttal then ? That's cool. :)

Oh we bringing up gag low showings now? Goku tanked bullets since the beginning of the series. Once again, using your rock level durability logic LMAO! Nappa with rock level durability

No Caption Provided

Still salty about getting wrecked in that other debate ? No big deal, you will get over it sooner or later.

Nappa getting cut by rocks :

Cry me a river. :)

The power is relevant to the person using it, you already know that. Not to mention Ki based attacks can boost your power. Your in denial thats all. Tien was equal in power to goku when he used it.

Cool story, no one said otherwise. This still doesn't give you any idea about how powerful it actually is... other than being weaker than a sword that it. :)

lol this is funny.

Indeed. seeing you struggle is so funny. :)

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By JuzaCloud

@mudamudamuda: He's CONDENSING the chakra down. It didnt explode inside him. If it exploded he would have NOTHING to blast orochimaru with affterwards. Fail logic and taking pictures? lol. The last guy on here who tried to take pictures of something I said, got owned by other posters.

Kaioken x2 is more than enough and doesn't tax his body anywhere near the others. Clones? goku can sense where the real one is and he is already MUCH faster and STRONGER and will plow through weak clones lol. He would be one shot before he could summon clones.

Sasuke gets blown to bits by Vegeta. Naruto gets jumped into the DBZ gang by GOku and Vegeta. Kaguya changes dimensions to an even more handicapped world against naruto and sasuke to fight. However you wanna mix it.

I was saying using IT after kaioken for combat strategy purposes.

How about that nappa rock level durability though? LMAO

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ because goku can still go SSJGOD and implify his speed like 1000 fold and then just blitz them all similar for vegeta. Also with instant transmission goku could just instant transmission into space then blow up the plane tin 1 shot. Without these two it would be a good fight but the sayans could take due to damage output great idea though.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's CONDENSING the chakra down. It didnt explode inside him. If it exploded he would have NOTHING to blast orochimaru with affterwards.

So he just got "fat" ? lol

Was his mouth also steaming because he ate too much spicy Bijuu bomb ?

Did he fall to the ground because of diarrhea ? lol

Please entertain me. :)

Kaioken x2 is more than enough and doesn't tax his body anywhere near the others.

Kaioken x2 gets blitzed by Kn0 Naruto.

Clones? goku can sense where the real one is and he is already MUCH faster and STRONGER and will plow through weak clones lol.

Goku has no way to sense the original. All clones are prefect copies of Naruto down to the very last details physically and even chakra wise. Not even Byakugan, sharingan or rinnegan users can tell the clones apart from the original.

Sure, he can one-shot the clones, but he will have to use Kaio-ken for that unless he wants to get blitzed. and he will have to keep on using Kaio-ken because Naruto can spam a thousand of these clones

He would be one shot before he could summon clones.

Speed equalized. Goku's best Kaio-ken is x20 that's note enough to blitz Ashura Naruto.

Sasuke gets blown to bits by Vegeta. Naruto gets jumped into the DBZ gang by GOku and Vegeta. Kaguya changes dimensions to an even more handicapped world against naruto and sasuke to fight. However you wanna mix it.

Vegeta gets a sword teleported through his heart. Looking at people >>>> moving your hand to direct an invisible Ki attack.

Vegeta would get the hell blitzed out of him by any Kyuubi amped Naruto clone anyway. Kaguya doesn't have to change the dimension for everyone, my original plan stills stands Naruto makes clones and Kaguya takes Naruto and Sasuke to her other dimension. Goku struggles agaisnt the clones with kaio-ken. Vegeta gets the heck blitzed out of him. Goku gets wreked from his own Kaio-ken GG.

I was saying using IT after kaioken for combat strategy purposes.

Like what ?

How about that nappa rock level durability though? LMAO

Go ask Akira Toriyama. :)

@mudamudamuda: which characters would you use for the cav ?

EoS Naruto or sasuke.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85: ...Do you not know how battle threads work? Goku can't go SSJ God here. He can't even go SSJ. He's limited to before he fought Ginyu. And Vegeta is limited to right before his fight with Frieza started.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Hulkage

@hulkage said:

@justsomerandomkid: If someone swings a single edged sword at me and I block/Redirect it by snacking the flat of the blade it doesn't meant that I'm immune to swords.

So, the topic creator and Mudamudamuda purposely ignored me in another thread when I gave a rebuttal to their "Minato can pierce goku with a kunai" what do you have to say?

"A Tsuru-sen School assassination secret weapon thought up by Tsuru-sennin. Concentrating ki in their fingertips, with a cry of “Dodon-pa!!”, they fire a thin, sharp, arrow-like ki at the opponent, inflicting damage. In order to be certain to kill the opponent in one hit, it is fired to aim at vital spots such as the heart. However, its attack range isn’t as wide as the Kamehameha, and a person with a high battle rating can stop this technique with the palm of their hands. During their battle in the Karin Holy Land where the dragonballs were, Tao Pai Pai knocked Son Goku out with this technique." Daizenshuu 7

The Dodon ray is a assassination technique that is made to pierce through its opponents. Master Roshi stated the Dodon was a more powerful technique than the kamehameha.

You're not piercing through DBZ characters if you're not strong enough to bypass their Ki. Even mercenary tao most powerful attack didn't pierce goku.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

GOKU CATCHES THE DODON RAY HEAD ON IN HANDS (PIERCING ASSASSINATION BEAM)
GOKU CATCHES THE DODON RAY HEAD ON IN HANDS (PIERCING ASSASSINATION BEAM)

No Caption Provided

@juzacloud

This is nothing surprising seeing as the Special Beam Cannon was intended to be more powerful than the Kamehameha wave as well.

And this is based off of him throwing a pillar xyz amount of miles? Naruto was lifting solid stone statues that were hundreds of feet high and wide before even the Pain arc. Naruto with only half the power of his Bijuu Sage Mode (Not even his strongest transformation) punched Toneri and the shockwaves created huge craters in the moon. That in itself is above throwing a 3-4 ton pillar or even the 40 tons that Goku struggled with in the otherworld.

You're not piercing through DBZ characters if you're not strong enough to bypass their Ki. Even mercenary tao most powerful attack didn't pierce goku.

I'm not saying that any piercing attack would automatically work. You misinterpret me. I say that they are susceptible to cutting attacks, now do I think a knife could cut them? Hell no. But a piercing/cutting attack that is powerful enough should have noticeable affects and you can further read about my explanation to this in another thread. I can link you if you would like.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By kuroimugetsu

Team 2 does this ....fuuuusiooon haaaaa !!! Vegito gg

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Ik how battle threads work... i just missed part of the op. Either way goku can still speedblitz due to kaioken times 3 atleast. Also he could planet bust at this point and far greater durability then anyone in naruto has displayed anyone in team sayan could solo mid difficulty.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is fusion tech possible for dbz team?

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85: Naruto has forms that can increase his speed just as much as Goku. And they don't put strain on his body and last a lot longer as Muda has pointed out.

@kuroimugetsu: No, as fusion dance for Goku/Vegeta is non canon, and even if it were, it hasn't happened by this point in the story. Potara earings also haven't happened. So no fusion.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

His mouth was steaming because of the condensed chakra he was about to blast. Tell me, how do you fire a blast that already exploded? and just to let you know anything you make up it isn't said in the scan. Neither does the scan say it exploded in his body.

I'll make this quick and simple because I'm getting bored and tired of these long post.

Sasuke gets blitzed before he can go from normal eyes to mangekyo/rennigan, but to entertain you quickly.......

Sasuke's left eye's ability can ONLY be used within a certain RANGE and also takes a certain amount of time to be used again.
And that's how he shifted his sword with himself when Madara approached him. Vegeta explodes him from a distance. GG

IT>>>summoning clones

IT Kiaoken x20 kamehameha plus Vegeta Galick Gun>>>>>>>Naruto summoning and all his clones

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By flashback0180

@mudamudamuda:

Still salty about getting wrecked in that other debate ? No big deal, you will get over it sooner or later.

Nappa getting cut by rocks :

No Caption Provided

Are you intentionally trying to lowball here? Are you telling me I won't find a scans where naruto bleeds by rocks? Nappa tanked tiens allout ki blasts, filled with every last bit of life energy he had , tanked Chaozu self destruction attack, all who are stronger than radditz, and here you are here you are saying he's rock level!!! Something even rr saga goku is more durable than.

By your logic Mr Satan, Kid goku and yagirobi is more durable than Nappa.

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud:

His mouth was steaming because of the condensed chakra he was about to blast. Tell me, how do you fire a blast that already exploded? and just to let you know anything you make up it isn't said in the scan. Neither does the scan say it exploded in his body.

So the Bijuu bomb wasn't steaming when he ate it, but somehow it started steaming after it burst inside his body and you are telling me because it was condescend ? lol

Naruto already condensed the Bijuu bomb here, compressing = getting smaller not bigger lol :

No Caption Provided

Naruto was trying to launch the Bijuu bomb at high speed like the juubi does here :

Loading Video...

But since he had no correct control over it, the bomb partially erupted inside of his body :

No Caption Provided

It's ridiculous to say that anything else happened, even less when you argument is that he got "fat" lmao

And to answer your question, the Bijuu bomb was still inside his body, of course he could still compress it and launch it.

I'll make this quick and simple because I'm getting bored and tired of these long post.

I see that in your hurry you still haven't addressed the actual strategy lol

Can't blame you of course, it's a pretty solid way for them to win.

Sasuke gets blitzed before he can go from normal eyes to mangekyo/rennigan, but to entertain you quickly.......

You keep on proving that you don't know crap about Naruto. Sasuke's rinnegan is always active, and with speed equalized which you keep on ignoring Vegeta isn't blitzing anyone here.

Sasuke's left eye's ability can ONLY be used within a certain RANGE and also takes a certain amount of time to be used again.

It's range seems on part with vegeta's invisible ki attack. And it only requires charging time after being used repeatedly, he only needs to use it once anyway.

And that's how he shifted his sword with himself when Madara approached him. Vegeta explodes him from a distance. GG

LOL you make it sound as if Vegeta can just make people explode from anywhere he wants lmao

IT>>>summoning clones

Wrong. Putting your hands together >>>>>> locking in to a person's ki and concentrating to teleport.

Also Goku will first have to go Kaio-ken or else Naruto blitzes his head off once he teleports. Sage percognition will let Naruto know of the danger beforehand.

IT Kiaoken x20 kamehameha plus Vegeta Galick Gun>>>>>>>Naruto summoning and all his clones

Still doesn't answer my strategy. And Goku isn't going to randomly know which clone to target or even use the Kamehameha randomly as it could destroy earth and kill him and vegeta in the process. Vegeta gets blitzed before charging his Galick gun, or gets teleported in front of Goku's Kamehameha or gets a portal opened before team Naruto and another behind Vegeta to kill himself with his own attack lol

Plenty of possible counters.

But I'll stick to my original strategy.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

Are you intentionally trying to lowball here? Are you telling me I won't find a scans where naruto bleeds by rocks? Nappa tanked tiens allout ki blasts, filled with every last bit of life energy he had , tanked Chaozu self destruction attack, all who are stronger than radditz, and here you are here you are saying he's rock level!!! Something even rr saga goku is more durable than.

By your logic Mr Satan, Kid goku and yagirobi is more durable than Nappa.

No Caption Provided

Cool post, none of that disproves what actually happened because being cut =/= being blasted =/= being punched/kicked etc. :)

Also, I'm playing Juzacould's game here, since he keeps on downplaying Naruto characters if you want an actual debate wait till I'm done with him. ;)