Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pablo_Mablo

Rules

Round One

Naruto will fight Luffy one on one, Sasuke will fight Zoro one on one and Nami will fight Sakura one on one. The winners of the one on one will fight the other winners of their one vs one battles. (Ex. If Luffy Nami and Sasuke win their respective battles, then it is Luffy and Nami vs Sasuke)

Speed is equalized

Current versions

Takes place on a beach

Round Two

Same scenario as above except speed is not equalized

Round Three

Team vs Team together and speed is equalized

Round Four

Same as round three but speed is not equalized

Who wins?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i'll try

round 1

naruto > luffy

sasuke zoro idk enough on sasuke, but i'm pretty sure he wins if speed is equalized

sukura > nami head on fight

round 2

naruto < luffy

sasuke < zoro

sakura still > nami

round 3

team naruto

round 4

team OP

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablo_mablo: Round 1

Naruto vs Luffy

Sasuke vs Zoro (Unless if genjutsu works then Sasuke takes this)

Nami vs Sakura

Overall Winner is Team Naruto

Round 2

Naruto vs Luffy (Could go either way imo)

Sasuke vs Zoro (Again if genjutsu works Sasuke takes this)

Nami vs Sakura

Can go either way

Round 3

Team Naruto

Round 4

Can go either way

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy will always beat narto without KCM

base speed is vastly higher

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firstly... Naruto and Kurama will nuke strawhats 7/10 times. If Luffy's quick enough or even Zoro it could be stopped but... it blows up mountains -_-

Round 1

Naruto

Sasuke (I was tempted to say sasuke does this easily but Zoro should be able to put up a good fight even with eyehax. Still... with said eyehax I think Sasuke will win. And he's not half bad with a sword)

Nami

Round 2

Same except Sakura wins. The speed would do it. and like I said Luffy has a better chance here but nuke is nuke. just my opinion of course.

Round 3 + 4

I refer to my Naruto comment.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:

With speed equalised, naruto makes hundred clones to make up for it. As luffy's durability is against blunt attacks, rasengan barrage, or rasenshurikern, or bijju bomb take him out.

Current sasuke goes amaterasu from the start. He has enough hax to beat zoro, even if in a sword duel zoro will win.

Sakura obliterates nami.

Round 2:

With added speed advantage, bm naruto nearly solos lol

Round 3:

Same

Round 4:

Same.

Idk what nami is doing here. Sakura is useless, but not that useless...

I'd give the one piece team time, they're still about halfway through the manga, while naruto is about to end. (I wonder if they add one arc for the troubles he goes through as hokage)

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ratava

@princearagorn1 said:

Round 1:

With speed equalised, naruto makes hundred clones to make up for it. As luffy's durability is against blunt attacks, rasengan barrage, or rasenshurikern, or bijju bomb take him out.

Current sasuke goes amaterasu from the start. He has enough hax to beat zoro, even if in a sword duel zoro will win.

Sakura obliterates nami.

Round 2:

With added speed advantage, bm naruto nearly solos lol

Round 3:

Same

Round 4:

Same.

Idk what nami is doing here. Sakura is useless, but not that useless...

I'd give the one piece team time, they're still about halfway through the manga, while naruto is about to end.

pretty much this

(I wonder if they add one arc for the troubles he goes through as hokage)

that would be nice

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto team stomps even if speed is equalized.... Current naruto easily stomps on luffy and the same goes for sasuke against zoro. and if anyone thinks nami stands a chance they are insane.

kimparlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy at his best is worse than naruto sage mode his best attack is elephant gataling gun which naruto could easily dodge and the frog kumite will hurt him naruto still has chacra mode, nine tails mode, tailed beast mode, and tailed beast sage mode naruto easily owns both rounds

sasuke is way faster than zoro and his snake sword cant be blocked with a sword in each hand and mouth he would have to rely on dodging (if he could) but if he kept his distance zoro does have his 600 pound cannon but thats it sasuke has plenty of long range jutsu still leaving plenty of sharinggun, jutsu, and susano'o because sasuke being a better swordsman than zoro alone zoro is done. so sasuke easily owns both rounds

sakura vs nami that made me so mad >:( sakura was trained by a sanin just like the other two plus a hokage (Jaraiya was supposed to be hokage and orochimaru would have been the 4th if he wasnt evil) so her ninja speed and her monster strength would be no match for nami who is the (in my opinion) of the strawhats. so i'll trade nami for sanji but sanji has no problem fighting a girl :) sakura isnt as strong as naruto and sasuke but plenty strong enough for sanji but more of a fair fight than the two before sanji is faster than sakura sense he can even run in air and his kicks are as quick as luffys gatling gun but sakura was trained as a medic to find his "qwerks" and to not take a hit so she should be fine sense she quick enough for sasoris puppets. but even if she broke the ground sanji would just run in the air and be able to get to her for nami to win even with sanjis flaming kicks she would have to use her fourhead dot thingy which would give her the chance to hit him even if he gets to her first so wins both rounds

team 7 vs. strawhat 3 monsters

lmao strawhat pirates are dead

team 7 summons the three way dead lock naruto goes into sage mode, sasuke starts eternal mangakeyu sharinggun, and sakura releases byakugo sakura falls back giving a slug to saskue and naruto to be the medic and for them to comunicate the zoro sanji and luffy cant keep up with the three they cant even get past naruto and sasuke to make it to sakura naruto makes a few clones and uses a giant rasenshuiken saskue uses kirin to hit the rasen shuriken enhanceing it and hits the three and spliting all of there cells in half and chopper has no hope of healing them lol

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not fair

currently in this chapter as of today Sasuke and Nardo are comatose

mnt101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mnt101

Are all of you Naruto fanboys?

Luffy would destroy Naruto. Luffys Haki would mess naruto up. especially with harding and gear 2nd even if Naruto in in Bijju or sage mode. I like how everyone posting here totally just leaves out the power of Haki in OP but bring up Narutos and saskues top ability thats so bias.Gtfo. You guys probably dont even watch One Piece if you honestly believe Naruto could take Luffy. Luffy could just use Haki and knock team naruto out. Because in order to block haki you have to use haki, which no one in naruto can..

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nyas

@mnt101 said:

Luffy would destroy Naruto. Luffys Haki would mess naruto up. especially with harding and gear 2nd even if Naruto in in Bijju or sage mode. I like how everyone posting here totally just leaves out the power of Haki in OP but bring up Narutos and saskues top ability thats so bias.Gtfo. You guys probably dont even watch One Piece if you honestly believe Naruto could take Luffy. Luffy could just use Haki and knock team naruto out. Because in order to block haki you have to use haki, which no one in naruto can..

No Caption Provided

Best abilities ? lol No how about Naruto's thousands of clones spam ? How about perfect Susano'o armor around the summoned nine tail ? how about sasuke's enton ?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since it's a neutral zone Genjutsu works also Luffy wouldnt beat Naruto.. PERIOD (I like One piece more then naruto so its nun of this Fanboy bs.) I'll put make this simple Sakura just.. you know there's no need I to mention the sakura and nami thing xD it basically 3 on 2 (personally i would have picked Robin) but Naruto and Sasuke can hold their own Zoro's not cutting through Susanoo there's also genjutsu mind trap as Crazy as Zoro is he has nothing to counter those, or Amateratsu. Observation Haki =/= Sharingan. Luffy of course tags naruto a few good times but Naruto is more versatile and just gets stronger and faster with each transformation.

DbzFan0304

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DbzFan0304

@dbvse7: Since you did too I'd like to point out I'm not a fanboy of either series, and watch the new episodes/chapters every week. However this is not as simple as you think.

1. Sakura vs Nami. This isn't just a stomp for Sakura. Both of them can pretty much one shot each other. All Sakura has to do is punch her, and Nami has Lightning Tempo. While could argue either way, I think it's best to just call this a draw, since neither would effect the rest of the fights.

2. Zoro vs Sasuke. Zoro wins. Sasuke only had Perfect Susanoo because of Naruto's Bijuu power and Juugo's senjutsu. Zoro would win at close combat. Amaterasu wouldn't work due to Zoro's speed and precog. And there is no reason to say Zoro couldn't break his Susanoo.

3. Naruto vs Luffy. Luffy has the advantage in speed and strength. The only thing Naruto has over him is AoE. There is no reason Luffy can't use his superior speed and fighting ability to keep the fight close combat, in which he wins. Naruto's only chance are Bijuu Damas

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan0304: Yea sakura and namis fight is kida irrelevent lol

There plenty of reasons Raikages Liger Bomb couldnt break the back part which is the weakest part or crack it for that matter. Zoros katana are not made of any speacial metal. What's stoping his katana from breaking or atleast go flying out of his hand as soon as he makes contact. Amateratsu, yes I agree Zoro could dodge, BUT Sasuke Is a combat genius as soon as he attacks his Susanoo he could just manipulate it into his Susanoos armor. Genjutsu is still a factor due to neutral grounds plus Precog as I stated before OH =/= Sharingan.

Naruto Kyuubi forms has no issue with speed power, and strength. Naruto is faster then or atleast on par with Raikage who has been compared with Minato on speed. Raikage is fast.. he dodged Jugos blast at point blank range . Naruto is more versatile plus smarter then Luffy, and as you stated he has Bijuu Damas.

mnt101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Ever heard of kings Haki? Luffy took out 50,000 people with it. Naruto has never made close anywhere close to that number. Narutos go to is Bijju mode now not shadow clonesor sage and thats just a decoy when he uses it.. Gear third would destroy his clones. Also Narutos going to be over soon One piece just reached its half way mark. By the time its over Luffy will be so much more stronger. And saskue might be able to win against current luffy. But naruto i dont think can. Probably by the end of his series though. Just my opinion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnt101 said:

@nyas: Ever heard of kings Haki? Luffy took out 50,000 people with it. Naruto has never made close anywhere close to that number. Narutos go to is Bijju mode now not shadow clonesor sage and thats just a decoy when he uses it.. Gear third would destroy his clones. Also Narutos going to be over soon One piece just reached its half way mark. By the time its over Luffy will be so much more stronger. And saskue might be able to win against current luffy. But naruto i dont think can. Probably by the end of his series though. Just my opinion.

king's haki doesn't work on strong willed people. It failed to ko the likes of hody. Konoha literally worships will.

Bijuu naruto one shots him with a tbb. Game over. Maybe one piece will get stronger, but as of now, this is the result.

mnt101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mnt101

Well the whole fact that you said maybe OP will maybe get stronger makes me think that you are bias and a naruto FB

Sorry you make sound like Naruto can easily defeat luffy. That BS so whatever. I think if you piss off Luffy enought he would do some major damage to naruto like KO. Kings haki effect people who have weak haki or no haki. Not strong willed people. Idk where you got that from read the magna.Not the wiki.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Anime2114

@dbvse7:  

1. Like both of you said, Nami vs Sakura is irrelevant.

2. As stated above there's no reason Zoro can't break through Susanoo. While it obviously has extreme durability, it shouldn't be that far above a Pacifista. (while I admit it's more durable, not by a huge margin). Saying Zoro's swords aren't normal isn't an excuse, since he cuts steel like its fruit and one shots Pacifistas which are>>>>>Steel.

3. While I'm not saying that Naruto isn't fast (I'd even say he has superior "distance" speed), as far as combat and reaction (Haki) Luffy is simply faster. Luffy has an actual feat of kicking close range lightning back in Skypiea, while the lightning feat in Naruto is Sasuke calling it unavoidable. While Top tier Naruto characters (BM&BSM Naruto, Hashirama, Juubi Jinchurikis) are considered above Lightning speed, that's only through power scaling, which Current Luffy would be above. As far as physical strength, Naruto has no feats in any form that put him close to Luffy, considering his fighting style is based on physical strength.

@princearagorn1: 

1. I'm not even going to argue Conquer's Haki, although I could considering Naruto was litterally going to turn evil and join Obito until Hinata slapped him.

2. Due to Luffy's speed and precog, and the fact Naruto has to charge TBBs, there's no reason Luffy couldn't keep it a close range battle (as stated above). And even if Naruto used a TBB, it wouldn't one shot Luffy. Naruto's TBBs are Island level. Z survived an Island level explosion with minor injuries and only passed out because he was old and had asthma. He and Luffy (without his DF since Z had Haki) were shown to have similar durability in their fight. So considering in this fight Luffy has his DF and isn't an old man with asthma, a TBB isn't one shotting him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnt101 said:

OP get nuked by tailed beast balls. OP get rekt.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but Naruto is not going to be intimidated by Luffy, and Luffy doesn't just get "pissed off " in a fight for no reason unless he struggles knowing there's something at stake (not saying its an easy win or Lose for either character). You also have to look at it this way, they're in character and speed is equalized they're not just gonna bust out their best stuff. So if thats the case then Naruto just gets stronger and stonger naruto doesn't need speed. Luffy for the most part relies on speed for movement, attack, and reflexes .The fact that SPEED is equalized doesn't help Luffy or Zoro for that matter. Still Luffy has Observation Haki which gives him a huge advantage.. not a game breaker, but still an edge.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Yeah I completely agree that it's a close fight with speed equalized. I was replying more to Round 2 where speed isn't equalized.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Oh speed isn't in round three? Awe then Its Luffys Speed with Precog vs Narutos Power and Versatility.. it's really to close to call.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnt101 said:

@farkam: @farkam: okay fanboy. Luffys Haki targets out people with weak will and weaker haki. Luffy would pown Naruto. His speed is faster, his gears & haki would just finish off the naruto gain and zoro has more than he has shown. Nami would get her butt kicked no doubt but you guys are really under estimating the power of the straw hat because your one sided. If robin was in here she would break naruos neck. If you disagree with that than your stud as f--k.

Okay fangirl. Luffy's Haki is irrelevant since Naruto doesn't have a weak will. Luffy isn't pawning* anything. What do you mean by "his speed is faster"? You do realize that makes no sense right? And it's debatable. His gears aren't finishing off anything. It doesn't matter whether Zoro has "more than he has shown". That's not really something you can debate with, since you can only debate with what he has shown. So that's also irrelevant. Robin isn't in this battle, so yet again, also irrelevant.

Round 1: Naruto. Luffy gets nuked. Zoro gets burned. Nami gets her head knocked off.

Round 2: Naruto. Luffy gets nuked. Zoro gets burned. Nami gets her head knocked off.

Round 3: Naruto. OP Team gets nuked, burned or melted by acid.

Round 4: Naruto. OP Team gets nuked, burned or melted by acid.

OP gets rekt.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@anime2114 said:

@dbvse7:

@princearagorn1:

1. I'm not even going to argue Conquer's Haki, although I could considering Naruto was litterally going to turn evil and join Obito until Hinata slapped him.

2. Due to Luffy's speed and precog, and the fact Naruto has to charge TBBs, there's no reason Luffy couldn't keep it a close range battle (as stated above). And even if Naruto used a TBB, it wouldn't one shot Luffy. Naruto's TBBs are Island level. Z survived an Island level explosion with minor injuries and only passed out because he was old and had asthma. He and Luffy (without his DF since Z had Haki) were shown to have similar durability in their fight. So considering in this fight Luffy has his DF and isn't an old man with asthma, a TBB isn't one shotting him.

1. 'going to turn evil'? As in, he'd switch sides, stand with obito, and attack hinata, sakura and all other people he's trying to protect because.. one of the people he was trying to protect died? doesn't even make sense. All three shonen protagonists have their high and low emotional moments. Doesn't mean that there willpower is worse than the likes of hody, whom haki failed to KO.

He was tranced at the point. Because a lot of people died from the attack.

2. The reason would be naruto's far superior speed in bijuu mode. Bijuu bomb literally vaporizes anything in the explosion radius, including solid rock. Luffy doesn't have any feats saying he can withstand a powerful explosion, at all. His showings against any kind of energy attacks, other than electricity, are sketchy at best. Tbb? Heck, he doesn't have the feats to stand back up from a large rasengan barrage.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a question anyone can answer. The ground is neutral both have haki and chakra but both don't use the other. So, can Naruto sense the chakra around him in sage mode and if so will that affect the whole speed thing in round 3?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nerdchore

@cooldes said:

i'll try

round 1

naruto > luffy

sasuke zoro idk enough on sasuke, but i'm pretty sure he wins if speed is equalized

sukura > nami head on fight

round 2

naruto < luffy

sasuke < zoro

sakura still > nami

round 3

team naruto

round 4

team OP

^^ this

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Just a question anyone can answer. The ground is neutral both have haki and chakra but both don't use the other. So, can Naruto sense the chakra around him in sage mode and if so will that affect the whole speed thing in round 3?

I'd say no. Naruto's speed is better, but his precog via sage mode is vastly inferior to luffy's observation haki. Still, unlike sharingan, haki hasn't shown to work well against someone faster than yourself.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DBVSE7
Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nyas

@mnt101 said:

First of all I'd like to warn you that new users can only post 5 messages a day (I feel your pain bro) and that the count is reset 24h after your first post. There for I think you should edit your old messages to answer if you want to.

Second, I'm also a One Piece fan, though I won't lie I prefer Naruto but I'm still a OP fan. However I only read up to the point were Smoker got his body exchanged with that swordslady (forgot the name). So I might not be familiar with all the new feats.

Ok with that out of the way lets begin.

You said that Luffy took out 50.000 man with Kings haki, I don't remember this feat so can you please give scans or at least the chapter's name just to make sure ? Because at the start of Shippuden Sasuke also took down a respectable number of people without receiving a single injury, and without Killing any of them which is even more impressive considering that he had to do it H2H not through hax like Luffy:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then you said that Haki can only affect people without Haki or people with weak Haki, Again I'll have to ask you to prove it, since Haki is the manifestation of the will....

Ps: It's your opinion anyway so I'll respect that. :)

@anime2114 said:

@dbvse7:

1. Like both of you said, Nami vs Sakura is irrelevant.

2. As stated above there's no reason Zoro can't break through Susanoo. While it obviously has extreme durability, it shouldn't be that far above a Pacifista. (while I admit it's more durable, not by a huge margin). Saying Zoro's swords aren't normal isn't an excuse, since he cuts steel like its fruit and one shots Pacifistas which are>>>>>Steel.

3. While I'm not saying that Naruto isn't fast (I'd even say he has superior "distance" speed), as far as combat and reaction (Haki) Luffy is simply faster. Luffy has an actual feat of kicking close range lightning back in Skypiea, while the lightning feat in Naruto is Sasuke calling it unavoidable. While Top tier Naruto characters (BM&BSM Naruto, Hashirama, Juubi Jinchurikis) are considered above Lightning speed, that's only through power scaling, which Current Luffy would be above. As far as physical strength, Naruto has no feats in any form that put him close to Luffy, considering his fighting style is based on physical strength.

1. Nami vs Sakura isn't irrelevant since Sakura is medic ninja, this means she can heal Naruto and Sasuke, this is actually a HUGE advantage in a fight.

2. You say that there is no reason Zoro won't be able to cut through Susanoo, this is very wrong since the reason exists : Perfect Susano'o simply can't be crashed, that's the way it is, call it a broken power if you want, but not even Juubito's jutsu could do anything to him when Sasuke covered the Nine tails with his Susano'o armor.

Also Zoro cutting through steel is a moot point, Sasuke has been able to cut through steel like it's butter since the start of shippuden.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. You say that Naruto is slower than Luffy and that Luffy's precog would grant him an advantage, that's also wrong. Kid Naruto was already fighting with full Sharingan Sasuke who has much better precog than Luffy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Notice how Sasuke was dodging BEFORE Naruto even attacked, No one piece character ever done that, they all seem to just barely avoid the attack. Still not convinced ? then this :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After going KT1, Naruto had a MONSTROUS speed advantage over Sasuke, but this didn't stop Sasuke for somehow avoiding his attacks.

And finally you say that Luffy's attack is superior I'll doubt that watch this

Loading Video...

During this fight KT0 Naruto was creating shock waves with just his punches, this means that the speed of one punsh is equavant to one of luffy in G2 when using his jet pistol (Forgot the name sorry), while it's true that luffy attacks did improve (shotgun) the Current Naruto is much much better than the old one.

So yeah there really is no real proof to your clams here....

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DBVSE7

Please don't compare a pacifista to Susanoo.. thats abit much, like I said.. just the BACK.. not even in the second layer took RAIKAGES Liger bomb.. without a scratch. The durability are at two different levels it's not that simple to just "cut threw it" or else Raikage would have shattered it when he slammed Sasuke.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: And that was just him as a kid.. Luffy wasn't doing that at that age.. js

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: And that was just him as a kid.. Luffy wasn't doing that at that age.. js

Yep, the current Naruto is much stronger and faster and I have the scans to prove it if they still want to discredit us. :)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: In the vid. when Naruto is circling Sasuke in the water was he attackng at the same time o.o

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: In the vid. when Naruto is circling Sasuke in the water was he attackng at the same time o.o

Yes and when he sink him under water the manga feats are much better since he speedblitzed him really bad

No Caption Provided

This also proves how much better a full sharingan is, since after gaining it KT0 Naruto wasn't able to land A SINGLE HIT on Sasuke till he went KT1.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#40 SC  Moderator

@mnt101 said:

spelling d-----he, --- and would rape him. -- a---ole. Take you Naruto fanboy opinion elsewhere.

Hello. These parts of your post? Unacceptable at CV, no name calling, no personal attacks. Also incidentally no swearing as well or using the term rape in reference to characters engaging in battles. Basically be as civil and polite even when disagreeing with other posters but at a minimum avoid personal insults and the like. If a poster can't do that then they should ignore/avoid situations that could mean behaving that way.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#41  Edited By SC  Moderator

@farkam said:

Hello. Just a minor point, I know they called you a fanboy, but please don't practice the same sort of behavior. Oh and another minor note, please remember not to quote posts that contain swearing or offensive language as might mean your posts get deleted as well when theirs are. Thank you!

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: 1. Here is Luffy KOing 50,000 Fishmen with Conquer's Haki:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/dd2dda896aea3d0fa7d2184a0ea46985_zps4f594708.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/79dda3985a9523e57cc53280a6c0050b_zps67836d0a.jpg

2. I am looking at it more along the lines of one on one fights, or else I could argue Nami powering up Luffy's attack like the lightning in Strong World.

3. First of all saying Perfect Susanoo is completely unbreakable is a NLF. If we went by stiff like that then Kuma solos the entire HST. Second, Sasuke doesn't have PS in this fight. He only had that because of Naruto's Bijuu power and Juugo's Senjutsu. As I stated before, unless you're just saying "lol Susanoo is unbreakable" there really isn't much that put Sasuke's far above a Pacifista (although I do admit Susanoo>Pacifista). By logical powerscailing (hard to understand if you don't watch the series) The Pre Timeskip Pacifista took multiple Multi City Block/Town level+ attacks (not in AoE, the Strawhat's are based on Attack Potency) and even then only got beaten because Usopp and Robin short circuited it. Post Timeskip M3 can casually one shot them, and we haven't seen any of them (especially Zoro) go all out.

4. While I already admitted Naruto has superior movement speed, Luffy is superior in Combat speed. He could kick a close range lightning bolt back in Skypiea. I'm not saying Luffy easily stomps him in speed, but he definitely has an advantage in combat speed.

And no, Sharingan precog is not better than Haki. That is obvious. It was clearly stated that the Sharingan makes predictions based on muscle movement, while with Haki you literally see what's going to happen before it does. It also let's you sense everything around you, even thing you can't see as shown by Fujitora.

@princearagorn1: 1. I already explained Hos Luffy could handle a Bijuu bomb through comparison with Z.

2. "Haki hasn't shown to work well against someone faster than yourself" Observation Haki let Rayleigh stop Kizaru's teleportation, which moves at the speed of light. So I don't know where you got that from.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

@farkam said:

Hello. Just a minor point, I know they called you a fanboy, but please don't practice the same sort of behavior. Oh and another minor note, please remember not to quote posts that contain swearing or offensive language as might mean your posts get deleted as well when theirs are. Thank you!

Fair enough.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god. Naruto solos at this point. He can summon a thousand clones in base form. Imagine if kyuubi was helping him. And considering how each clone by itself can multi-task...... along with the fact that he was providing to the entire army. Fought biiju's, who would stomp luffy. And

By the way susano is more duable than a pacifista. Casually tanking giant rasengans and rasenshurikens.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god. Naruto solos at this point. He can summon a thousand clones in base form. Imagine if kyuubi was helping him. And considering how each clone by itself can multi-task...... along with the fact that he was providing to the entire army. Fought biiju's, who would stomp luffy. And

By the way susano is more duable than a pacifista. Casually tanking giant rasengans and rasenshurikens.

this, the rest would just be overkill

and its funny that people still mention the usage of Haoshoku, till now its only good for fodder so it wont be helpful in any vs. thread aganst main characters

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy Post-Time skip?

He would just about wreck Naruto.

Zoro would probably lose to Sasuke, but it would be close.

And Nami gets stomped by Sakura.

Luffy beats Sasuke and Sakura.

Team battle goes to Team Naruto when speed is equalized, Team OP when it's not.

Jmarshmallow

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dondave

Team Naruto

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DeathHero61

Luffy Post-Time skip?

He would just about wreck Naruto.

Zoro would probably lose to Sasuke, but it would be close.

And Nami gets stomped by Sakura.

Luffy beats Sasuke and Sakura.

Team battle goes to Team Naruto when speed is equalized, Team OP when it's not.

Jmarshmallow

Thats a good joke. Naruto stomps both rounds.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nyas

@anime2114 said:

@nyas: 1. Here is Luffy KOing 50,000 Fishmen with Conquer's Haki:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/dd2dda896aea3d0fa7d2184a0ea46985_zps4f594708.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/79dda3985a9523e57cc53280a6c0050b_zps67836d0a.jpg

2. I am looking at it more along the lines of one on one fights, or else I could argue Nami powering up Luffy's attack like the lightning in Strong World.

3. First of all saying Perfect Susanoo is completely unbreakable is a NLF. If we went by stiff like that then Kuma solos the entire HST. Second, Sasuke doesn't have PS in this fight. He only had that because of Naruto's Bijuu power and Juugo's Senjutsu. As I stated before, unless you're just saying "lol Susanoo is unbreakable" there really isn't much that put Sasuke's far above a Pacifista (although I do admit Susanoo>Pacifista). By logical powerscailing (hard to understand if you don't watch the series) The Pre Timeskip Pacifista took multiple Multi City Block/Town level+ attacks (not in AoE, the Strawhat's are based on Attack Potency) and even then only got beaten because Usopp and Robin short circuited it. Post Timeskip M3 can casually one shot them, and we haven't seen any of them (especially Zoro) go all out.

4. While I already admitted Naruto has superior movement speed, Luffy is superior in Combat speed. He could kick a close range lightning bolt back in Skypiea. I'm not saying Luffy easily stomps him in speed, but he definitely has an advantage in combat speed.

And no, Sharingan precog is not better than Haki. That is obvious. It was clearly stated that the Sharingan makes predictions based on muscle movement, while with Haki you literally see what's going to happen before it does. It also let's you sense everything around you, even thing you can't see as shown by Fujitora.

@princearagorn1: 1. I already explained Hos Luffy could handle a Bijuu bomb through comparison with Z.

2. "Haki hasn't shown to work well against someone faster than yourself" Observation Haki let Rayleigh stop Kizaru's teleportation, which moves at the speed of light. So I don't know where you got that from.

1. Fair enough I don't remember this part so thanks for the scans, However this hardly matters (not at all actually) since Naruto is by no means a weak willed person (remember Konoha's will of fire).

2. Nami would first need to beat Sakura 1vs1 in order for her to take part on the team fight (round 1&2) and there is no way that's gonna happen considering Sakura's power, speed and regeneration with Hyakugou Seal active, Also Films aren't considered canon so whatever Nami did doesn't count.

====> Nami isn't taking this.

3. Yeah... No ! Saying that perfect Susano'o is unbreakable isn't NLF, that's basically the whole point behind murdering your brother and taking their eyes (so that you can deal with the flaws the MS have), and please lets not start this NLF BS, else I can also say "what's your proof that precog Haki can work against any opponent, and if it can't then what's your proof it will work in this fight ?" That way the whole thread would turn pointless. Not that Zoro has ever shown anything strong enough to break Susano'o to start with. Remember that Itachi's incomplete Susasno'o tanked a massive lightning bolt strong enough to obliterate a mountain. And no Naruto's Bijuu and senjutsu had nothing to do with the perfect susano'o, Because as you can see when Sasuke started covering the Nine tails, he had already lost the mantel and juugo was already knocked away.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Besides Sasuke already went past the complete form way before deciding to join the war

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All this talk is pointless anyway since Sasuke won't just stand there and let him hit him, he can just spam amaterasu all over the arena or cover Susano'o in it, that way if Zoro tries to get near he gets burned and if he by some chance gets in and attacks his sword will be covered in Amaterasu and he will be forced to discard it.

====> Zoro isn't taking this.

4. Kicking that bolt isn't a feat, lightning merely strikes at the highest point, in this case that would be Luffy's leg since they were flying. So it's not as much about reacting to lighning as it is about Luffy using his body as bait. And even if we admit that Luffy has the combat speed (That's very possible to be honest), Naruto can just deal with it with clones. If Luffy is 100 times faster with his shotgun Naruto just needs 101 clones using the punches shown in the video I previously posted (Which you obviously Didn't bother checking).

And good job ignoring all my scans so far lol (rage), Haki is clearly < Sharingan, Sasuke clearly said he can see a clear image of what is going to happen despite Naruto being massively faster than him, also I can call your " It also let's you sense everything around you, even thing you can't see" Is a NLF, but I won't, not that it matters anyway since Naruto in sage mode or KM is better than a sensor type, so if you combine the two of them... That's much better than Haki which mostly relies on the opponent Bloodlust, In fact do we even know if Luffy is able to go past this limitation ? (as I said I stopped after fishman (?) island arc). Whatever the case Naruto can just Nuke him....

======> Luffy isn't taking this either.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

1. And I explained why is doesn't work. Not to mention it's non-canon to begin with.

Bijuu bomb? He has yet to show anything saying he could take a giant rasengan barrage, lol.

2. Teleportion which takes ages to set up? lol. Kizaru and rayleigh's speed was evenly matched as seen later in the fight.