• 56 results
#1 Edited by Noone301994 (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter, fight to the death (morals off), both are in character, takes place in an open field.

vs.

#2 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would outlast Naruto, if not stab him.

#3 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (271 posts) - - Show Bio

morals off naruto turns into the damn demon fox, how is wolverine going to deal with that.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm....how is this fair for Wolverine?

#5 Posted by Cooldes (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: it's not.

INB4 naruto fans set this straight

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

...I won't even begin to explain what's wrong with this thread...

#7 Posted by KnightOfZero (1574 posts) - - Show Bio

i think naruto could pull of that shadow clone rasengan barage and knock wolverine out. or as i like to call that move: 2000 NARUTO RAPAGE!

#8 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

*sees fight to the death* *looks at wolverine* hmmmm

#9 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@god_spawn: it's not.

INB4 naruto fans set this straight

Wolverine vs Hidan would have been a better fight. Seeing as Naruto did damage through rasen shuriken on a subatomic level to Kakazu (Literally severed his ability to use chakra if he wanted to. Tsunade was the one who said this, the top medical ninja in the ninja world.), It's possible that when that attack hits (If the fight even lasts that long) Wolverine wouldn't even be able to regenerate.

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

A random question about wolverine, though. Can he regenerate from drowning?

#11 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

*fight to death*

How is Naruto gonna kill Wolverine?
If only this wasn't a deathbatle, Wolverine has nothing on Naruto.. NOTHING!

#12 Posted by ImaLoserForBeingHere (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine gets murder-stomped for 2 hours and then rape-stomps Naruto for 2 minutes which kills him and Wolverine wins the fight.

#13 Posted by Noone301994 (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

If Naruto wastes all of his chakra and sage energy trying to kill Wolverine, he could win. If Wolverine survived or dodged the rasen shuriken he could win.

#14 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6186 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps

#15 Edited by dondave (37631 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#16 Posted by StrictlyAnime (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is basically immortal, and correct me if any of you have a different opinion, but could Wolverine really regen after a Rasen Shuriken? Could he really take on all three giant toads that Naruto can summon. Morals off Naruto would send those guys to take care of Wolverine for him.

#17 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@imaloserforbeinghere said:

Wolverine gets murder-stomped for 2 hours and then rape-stomps Naruto for 2 minutes which kills him and Wolverine wins the fight.

LMAO this is the most likely scenario.

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, even if naruto reverts to his base form, is logan going to be able to catch him? With that speed, all the clones, and substitutions and stuff?

#19 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf said:

Really, even if naruto reverts to his base form, is logan going to be able to catch him? With that speed, all the clones, and substitutions and stuff?

I'm not saying that but Wolverine can kinda just stand there and that the blows. When naruto runs out of chakra and is tired. He walks to naruto (Snikt). Wolverine wins

#20 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11150 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@infamous_wolf said:

I'm not saying that but Wolverine can kinda just stand there and that the blows. When naruto runs out of chakra and is tired. He walks to naruto (Snikt). Wolverine wins

Naruto can just use his clone to gather more chakra for him...also Summonings

#21 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@infamous_wolf said:

Then its going to be a endless battle. Naruto attacks Wolverine heals Naruto attacks Wolverine heals.......

#22 Edited by xlab3000 (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins

#23 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone read what's needed for a win? Naruto can not kill Wolverine, therefore Naruto can not win.

#24 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@infamous_wolf said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@infamous_wolf said:

Then its going to be a endless battle. Naruto attacks Wolverine heals Naruto attacks Wolverine heals.......

Btw, wasn't it in some comic that spidey could've killed wolverine by snapping his neck, or something? And can he regenerate if he's suffocated/drowned? (How does he do that, more importantly, as no damage is really done lol)

Are there any scans of him doing so? Not to mention regenerating from cellular disintegration?

#25 Posted by Elm (63 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@infamous_wolf said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@infamous_wolf said:

Btw, wasn't it in some comic that spidey could've killed wolverine by snapping his neck, or something? And can he regenerate if he's suffocated/drowned? (How does he do that, more importantly, as no damage is really done lol)

Are there any scans of him doing so? Not to mention regenerating from cellular disintegration?

Naruto's not cracking wolverines neck......He can be drowned or suffocated but as I said not happening.....and I'm guessing the cellular disintegration your taking about is the raseshriken. Thats probably not working....(lol)

He healed with NOTHING on his bones

#27 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf: Ok..

But why isn't he snapping logan's neck? or drowning him (Bunta is expert suiton user, too)? Morals are off here..

Btw How do you have in-character morals off lol

And naruto is a shinobi. I don't think he'd hesitate in killing anyway, he's trained for that. he landed rasengan on kabuto no problems.. and the numerous zetsu..

#28 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

But why isn't he snapping logan's neck? or drowning him (Bunta is expert suiton user, too)? Morals are off here..

Naruto is most likely not strong enough. I don't Think Bunta can produce a body of water to drown wolverine but if he can please show me a scan

#29 Posted by The_Battle_Callout_Phonebook (17 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: One does not simply snap adamantium.

Wolverine doesn't have adamantium muscles to begin with lol

@princearagorn1 said:

Naruto is most likely not strong enough. I don't Think Bunta can produce a body of water to drown wolverine but if he can please show me a scan

Really, now?

Strength

He's more than strong enough to snap a neck..

Look at the height.. This isn't the only strength feat, if you think it's an outlier..he later flips around the freaking kyubi for kcm training..

And as for drowning,

And Bunta could easily create enough water for naruto to drown logan in:

See the pipe in bunta's mouth? That's where naruto was hanging the first time they met..

So by the way, if he drops a rock with the size of rhino on logan, and keeps him suffocated, so no regen kicks in, would that count as kill? He could easily do that.. Enough strength, enough speed, enough intelligence.. He lacks nothing here..

#31 Edited by The_Battle_Callout_Phonebook (17 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Drowning Logan wouldnt work.

Nor would suffocating him

And why is that? Scans for him healing back from it?

#33 Posted by Stormmagician (139 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I think Naruto can possibly kill Logan is to summon Fukasaku and make him turn Logan into a frog.

#34 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11150 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I think Naruto can possibly kill Logan is to summon Fukasaku and make him turn Logan into a frog.

That only work on energy absorbers.

#35 Edited by The_Battle_Callout_Phonebook (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Use logic.
Logan was burned to his very skeleton.
Meaning he didnt have lungs,So he had no oxygen.
But still he regenerated.
Logan doesnt need oxygen to regenerate.
So drowning and suffocating wouldnt work.

#36 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Use logic.

Logan was burned to his very skeleton.

Meaning he didnt have lungs,So he had no oxygen.

But still he regenerated.

Logan doesnt need oxygen to regenerate.

So drowning and suffocating wouldnt work.

Going by logic, he isn't physically damaged here. No broken bones, no torn muscles..Just dead. So he isn't regenerating from it. So going by logic, he can be killed via suffocation/drowning.

And going by scan, yes, he can be killed (to hell with logic lol):

Conclusively, naruto still takes this, even if death is the only option.

@god_spawn: I suppose there is no need to keep this mismatch going?

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: God, I f*cking hate that drowning scene. It isn't even consistent.

#38 Edited by Stormmagician (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones:

Wasn't Jiraya able to turn one of his captors (who wasn't stated to be an energy absorber) into a frog before he fought Pain?

#39 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: God, I f*cking hate that drowning scene. It isn't even consistent.

So wolverine cannot be killed via suffocation? (Idk really, considering there isn't anything to heal, it seems illogical)

And wasn't spiderman about to snap logan's neck to kill him somewhere?

@thatguywithheadphones:

Wasn't Jiraya able to turn on of his captors (who wasn't stated to be an energy absorber) into a frog before he fought Pain?

Yes, he was. And he was about to do so to the second guy, too. But Naruto hasn't really done that to anyone yet. Obviously, he has better sage mode than jiraya, so he should be able to do it.. But as he wasn't really in need to interrogate.. he hasn't shown it on-panel..

#40 Posted by jashro44 (21935 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: spiderman thought he could snap wolverines neck but a lot of people argue he couldn't because wolverine does have adamantium in his joints.

#41 Edited by jashro44 (21935 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and naruto stomps.

#42 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@princearagorn1: spiderman thought he could snap wolverines neck but a lot of people argue he couldn't because wolverine does have adamantium in his joints.

Well, the point is whether logan would've died if his neck was snapped..

#43 Edited by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: drowning is just going to be a temporary solution. Logan has had his throat ripped out and was knocked out because of it and was then in the ocean for an hour before climbing onto a passing ship. He's openly stated that if he were to drown he would most likely be put in a limbo state. He said he would drown but then his hf would kick him and revive and would just drown again. It's just this cycle. Hes regenerated from a skeleton a couple of times now. He's had his heart torn out or completely destroyed a handful of times and just gets knocked out. He's even healed from decapitation a few years ago. He's just been put in many situations where he hasnt had any oxygen or any possible way for oxygen to circulate and this has been done a few times when he was in a death state. And there were the direct references to drowning that I started with. Here is the thing, wolverine dies all of the time. It's just ridiculously hard to permanently kill him without going over the top. Drowning would just be a temporary solution at best. He would "die" but not be killed. Only a few things can really kill wolverine.

#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17523 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: drowning is just going to be a temporary solution. Logan has had his throat ripped out and was knocked out because of it and was then in the ocean for an hour before climbing onto a passing ship. He's openly stated that if he were to drown he would most likely be put in a limbo state. He said he would drown but then his hf would kick him and revive and would just drown again. It's just this cycle. Hes regenerated from a skeleton a couple of times now. He's had his heart torn out or completely destroyed a handful of times and just gets knocked out. He's even healed from decapitation a few years ago. He's just been put in many situations where he hasnt had any oxygen or any possible way for oxygen to circulate and this has been done a few times when he was in a death state. And there were the direct references to drowning that I started with. Here is the thing, wolverine dies all of the time. It's just ridiculously hard to permanently kill him without going over the top. Drowning would just be a temporary solution at best. He would "die" but not be killed. Only a few things can really kill wolverine.

So chaining/trapping him underwater so he can't escape would count as a win here, right?

(Ugh, I can't imagine the pain of repeated drowning :( )

#45 Edited by OverLordArhas (7790 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, Wolvie is similar lo LOBO now?

#46 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11150 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought people were saying that Logan lost his healing factor, in some other threads.

#47 Edited by jashro44 (21935 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: it doesn't matter. Either way wolverine has no chance. With or without the healing factor.

#48 Edited by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: it should count as either incapacitation or an eventual ko or temp death

#49 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: it should count as either incapacitation or an eventual ko or temp death

#50 Posted by Noone301994 (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

So,,, Wolverine CAN die from suffocation?