Naruto runs the fairy tail gauntlet!

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

EOS Naruto.

Lucy: round 1 , Gray: round 2 , Juvia: round 3, Gajeel: round 4, Wendy : round 5 Natsu: round 6 , Erza: round 7 Mirajane: round 8 , Laxus round 9, Makarov: round 10
Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He clears with no effort

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ValarMelkor

There's already a thread where most people agreed Naruto could solo the verse..

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SonDeathEater
Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: He's much faster, more skilled, more battle experience, much better DC, more efficient hax, and more durable (with his cloak). I'm positive. he stomps this gauntlet.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: What if he comes across Evergreen? Or Gildarts?

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Heatblaze

@heatblaze123: He's much faster, more skilled, more battle experience, much better DC, more efficient hax, and more durable (with his cloak). I'm positive. he stomps this gauntlet.

I'll take your word for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That naruto form currently is a moon buster, is capable of casualy deflecting mountain range+ attacks and has regeneration. He also has more experience and hax. He solos the verse casualy so this is spite

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That naruto form currently is a moon buster, is capable of casualy deflecting mountain range+ attacks and has regeneration. He also has more experience and hax. He solos the verse casualy so this is spite

Stop it.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol he solos this. The whole verse? No

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol he solos this. The whole verse? No

Who in the verse can go up against him?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: What did I say that was not accurate. Current EOS naruto is a moon buster by feats(he literally busted the moon in a cannon movie) and has deflected bjuu bombs which can be mountian range+. If I remember correctly that form has regeneration. What did I do wrong? Most people agree that he can solo the verse

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Rikudobankai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: fairy tail isn't getting past someone who can do this

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ValarMelkor
Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Heatblaze
Rikudobankai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: It's alright, my advice, get to know the verses and characters and their abilities before making a match so it isn't spite

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Evergreen can turn people into stone if you look into her eyes, it doesn't work if the target isn't human. Gildarts's "crash" turns anything it comes in contact into pieces.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Evergreen is Medusa with energy balls, Gildarts breaks things.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Naruto is not a moon buster, and he doesn't bust any moons in the Last. He does however no-sell a moon cutting attack, so at best he can cut the moon in two, which isn't truly "moon busting". That would require him to completely destroy it.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: I recently watched The Last and I don't remember him busting the Moon at all. The enemy (forgot his name already) used a beam of energy that cut the Moon in half. That's the only Moon "busting" I recall. It wasn't Naruto. But, if you can confirm he did in fact "bust the Moon," please provide me a scan or clip.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure he could beat everyone in the Fairy Tail verse at the same time.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Akronawol17

Naruto could, in fact, solo the whole verse if bloodlusted. He'd simply need to nuke the country their standing on, and since no one in the verse has the durability or speed to survive or avoid it, they would all die.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm from what I remember from the movie Naruto is no moon buster. He was fighting a guy who had a moon splitting attack(which he tanked) but that on no level makes him a moon buster. The moon was destroyed gradually over time by Naruto, Toneri,and several other ninja so no Naruto is no moon buster. But I agree he does solo Fairy Tale 1v1 but I'm not sure if he can all at once.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Evergreen can turn people into stone if you look into her eyes, it doesn't work if the target isn't human. Gildarts's "crash" turns anything it comes in contact into pieces.

Not sure if Evergreen's ability would work on Naruto, due to the Kyuubi, and the fact that Naruto is a descendant of Kaguya and her clan who according to the datatbook came from another planet, so she isn't human. Gildarts wouldn't be able to touch Naruto most likely, since I don't think anyone in Fairy Tail has Massively Hypersonic speed, and Naruto could just end the match quickly with a long range attack. (Biju Bomb, Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken, Truth Seeking Balls, etc).

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ligerdrag20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Considering that all of his the last feats take place while he's in a SIGNIFICANTLY weaker form than his Ultimate (Six paths sage mode) I think he stomps the whole universe no trouble at all. We honestly just don't know how capable he is EOS tbh.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

fairies

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narutot easily

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37 TheVivas  Online

Naruto clears easily. And yes, he can solo the verse all at the same time. I think some people forgot about Multi Shadow Clones.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@thevivas said:

Naruto clears easily. And yes, he can solo the verse all at the same time. I think some people forgot about Multi Shadow Clones.

I don't think he could solo the whole verse

Acnologia, Igneel, the 7 Dragons, the demons of Tartarus, Lullaby, Evergreen (Stone Eyes Hax), Freed (With prep time can lay runes that prevent Naruto from using Chakra or worse deprive him of oxygen), Gray could freeze him completely solid with Devil Slayer Magic, or with prep seal him away in iced shell, Jellal can drop meteors, Zeref's death magic, A roar from Gajeel, Natsu, and Wendy pre-timeskip was mountain level. This is without going into detail of other big players like Gildarts and Makarov

Then there's the weapons such as Etherion which the magic council can shoot off and the magic focusing cannon- Jupiter

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By flashback0180

He barley looses if it's all vs 1. Especially since gray has his trump card indestructible ice.

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was generally agreed that EoS Naruto could solo the FT verse and most of the OP verse as well.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto lolstomps with ease

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o.o naruto solos the team and ft verse without much effort...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43 TheVivas  Online

@thevivas said:

Acnologia, Igneel, the 7 Dragons, the demons of Tartarus, Lullaby, Evergreen (Stone Eyes Hax), Freed (With prep time can lay runes that prevent Naruto from using Chakra or worse deprive him of oxygen), Gray could freeze him completely solid with Devil Slayer Magic, or with prep seal him away in iced shell, Jellal can drop meteors, Zeref's death magic, A roar from Gajeel, Natsu, and Wendy pre-timeskip was mountain level. This is without going into detail of other big players like Gildarts and Makarov

Then there's the weapons such as Etherion which the magic council can shoot off and the magic focusing cannon- Jupiter

All of them get speedblitzed. And prep makes it worse for Fairy Tail, not better. Either way, Naruto vs the whole verse is off topic.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: @strictlyanime: Naruto fought 7 tailed beasts , Madara, Obito, Juubito, Juudara, Kagyua, and Sasuke all back to back no breaks while giving an army his chakra he can solo the verse

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually moon lv not moon buster. He fight with a moon buster guy, unless he is busting a moon you can't say he is buster but yeah Naruto clears.

@thevivas said:

well if he fight with all of them at ones he will get depleted before finishing all of them, but three to five per fight yeah he can solo the FT verse it doesn't have enough heavy hitters to keep up with Naruto verse.

@reiku: @isbobreallybob: He does not solo the whole verse at all.

in a fight of him vs everyone maybe if they play it right. but one by one yeah he can.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only all the points that have been stated. But guys, this is HOKAGE Naruto, years and years to train and perfect his techniques and practice with SPSM/BSM. Not only that but add wisdom in. He solostomps FT, OP, and Bleach.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Even at once, look at the line up he fought in the war while giving thousands of people his chakra.