Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ironshinobi88

This battle is a straight up fight.

NO BFR, and everyone is going for the kill.

Since Naruto Characters are "soft" let's give them 1 hour prep time and knowledge of their opponents.

Comic Team is given only 20 minutes to prep with knowledge of the Shinobi.

Fight takes place Central City.

NO ONE IS FIGHTING IN SPACE. Straight up Air or ground fight.

Ninja Team:

Madara ( no resurrection) has access to Rinnegan

Orochimaru (Sennin 3-way fight)

Obito ( IN his Ninja Form, no 10 tails)

Pain ( all paths of Pain)

Danzo

Kabuto ( sage form)

Itachi Uchiha

VS

Guy Gardner ( regular GL)

Current Iron Fist

War Machine

Magneto

Karate Kid

Wonder Woman

Calderaan ( Young Justice)

:

EDIT: had to take out Flash ,I want this to be as fair as possible.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I edited the comic book team to make it a tad bit more even. Seems like If I added MM Battle would have been a wrap lol

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman blitzes

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

...Wonder Woman, Wally West, Guy Gardner could all solo.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Fixed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fallschirmjager said:

Fixed.

if it's the three of them, it'd not be solo.. hence the 'could'.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Fixed.

if it's the three of them, it'd not be solo.. hence the 'could'.

Eh, I was just poking fun :D

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdrummer:

@fallschirmjager said:

Madara's Eyes are fast enough to track WW's speed and that's the issue. WW herself is going to have her hands full w/Madara so that fight is going to take considerable time form her helping her allies.

Guy, Karate Kid can take on Obito, while War Machine, Can quell any resistance from Orichimaru. The rest are an even match-up.

Reason why I posted this is in this specific matchup, Danzo's illusion capabilities and Iron Fist's amp really make for a wildcard and it just depends on how well the characters implement their abilities to supplement the powerhouses.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman can one-shot the whole Series, There strongest is moon level

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

moon level when about to die though. And he's insanely versatile, with time loops, and creation-destruction, and dimensional bfr.. stuff like that. And could you remind me what makes diana so much moon+ that she doesn't have to worry about moon+ level opponents at all/one shot them?

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ironshinobi88

@superdrummer: Explain how? I elaborated on how Madara alone, let alone the prep time they are given can give WW much trouble. Madara can not only keep up with her movements but he has several techniques which can incap. If you've seen the episode where he creates the toxic flowers jutsu while being covered in Susano'o? that's a gas based attack and WW isn't immune to those. It's WW's Speed and strenght vs a man with versatility and ability to dodge her bro.

@cardle_grave: Yeah no, Obito can turn Intangible and he can also track her movements. Actually out of the ninjas I listed Madara and Obito are only ones who can track her movements.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ironshinobi88 said:

@superdrummer:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Madara's Eyes are fast enough to track WW's speed and that's the issue. WW herself is going to have her hands full w/Madara so that fight is going to take considerable time form her helping her allies.

Guy, Karate Kid can take on Obito, while War Machine, Can quell any resistance from Orichimaru. The rest are an even match-up.

Reason why I posted this is in this specific matchup, Danzo's illusion capabilities and Iron Fist's amp really make for a wildcard and it just depends on how well the characters implement their abilities to supplement the powerhouses.

I can say this as one of the biggest Naruto fan on this site, I say...No, just...no

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Well..Obito in his regular ninja form was summoning the Kyuubi, and they all have access to a Tailed Beast Bomb, I don't see how that is something that cannot compete with the Likes of Guy Gardner and War Machine.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ironshinobi88

Again, Iron Fist Will go 1v1 vs one of these ninja, and War Machine is going to be fighting Orochimaru.

Mags will be having his handsful with Itachi.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdrummer:

Explain how? I elaborated on how Madara alone, let alone the prep time they are given can give WW much trouble. Madara can not only keep up with her movements but he has several techniques which can incap. If you've seen the episode where he creates the toxic flowers jutsu while being covered in Susano'o? that's a gas based attack and WW isn't immune to those. It's WW's Speed and strenght vs a man with versatility and ability to dodge her bro.

Lets just say Madara/Obito CAN see her. They physically can't keep up with her. At all. All it will do for them is allow them to see WHAT hit them.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88 said:

@superdrummer:

Explain how? I elaborated on how Madara alone, let alone the prep time they are given can give WW much trouble. Madara can not only keep up with her movements but he has several techniques which can incap. If you've seen the episode where he creates the toxic flowers jutsu while being covered in Susano'o? that's a gas based attack and WW isn't immune to those. It's WW's Speed and strenght vs a man with versatility and ability to dodge her bro.

Lets just say Madara/Obito CAN see her. They physically can't keep up with her. At all. All it will do for them is allow them to see WHAT hit them.

Obito is a tad bit above because while he can track her movements he goes intangible in a split second and that is something I don't see wonder woman being able to do much against. He's had episodes where he did so.

Also Do we know for a fact WW can break perfect Susano'o?

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Who....who is moon level in naruto

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@cardle_grave said:

The original sage of six paths, he was dying, so he split the juubi and used chibaku tensei, which created the moon.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is planet

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@infamous_wolf said:

@cardle_grave said:

The original sage of six paths, he was dying, so he split the juubi and used chibaku tensei, which created the moon.

Oh yeah....I completely forgot about that lol.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman and Guy Gardner could solo this, and even Magneto and Iron Fist could do similar damage at their most powerful/PIS fuelled. Also, nobody's touching Karate Kid easily.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito gives big problems with Kamui. Such a versatile offensive/defensive technique. Madara can create 2-3 clones, each bearing a perfect susano'o, as a standard disadvantage for each DC member via outnumbering; (2 or 3) vs. 1 scenario each (that is on top of what the shinobi can dish out to the DC team alone).

Not picking a winner because ppl here are way too biased to argue this properly. But you all have to understand how tough these Uchiha are on the shinobi team (Itachi's capabilities go without saying).

Danzo has 11 lives max, and a one-time chance at forcing one DC member to do whatever he says the entire battle (Kotoamatsukami).

Kabuto is a sage.

And Pein is a monster. . .

Only a few DC members (WW, Magneto and GG) capable of escaping, therefore surviving, the grav. pull of this attack.
Only a few DC members (WW, Magneto and GG) capable of escaping, therefore surviving, the grav. pull of this attack.

Again, not picking any winner. Just shedding a little light for the shinobi.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can say this. If Iron Fist, Karate Kid, or Calderaan even look at Itachi they are dead. Itachi uses Genjutsu that he can activate just by looking at you. Obito has does have intangibility but he doesn't have the power to actually hurt Wonder Woman or Guy Gardner. And Magneto wouldn't let Obito hurt him. He could distract them though if that counts for something. Pain's Planetary Devastation would indeed kill everyone accept Wonder Woman. But Guy Gardner isn't going to get sucked in. Magneto is going to put up a force field to keep himself from moving. And even if that amount of gravity could move Wonder Woman it wouldn't effect her very much seeing as she is durable enough to trade blows with Superman. All Danzo is going to be good for here is to confuse Guy Gardner with illusions. Wonder Woman's weakness is piercing weapons right? Itachi and Madara both have the Susanoo. Which would be a effective way to hurt her. But the problem here is that Wonder Woman has strength comparable to Superman. And Tsunade can break Madara's Susanoo. Therefore Wonder Woman should be able to easily break both of their Susanoos. They aren't going to beat Wonder Woman in h2h combat because she can move at speeds comparable to The Flash at cruising speed levels. Kabuto isn't going to be doing very much here believe it or not. I guess Orochimaru could summon a lot of Snakes to help delay Wonder Woman. Pretty much all they can do is delay Wonder Woman but they can't stop her. They could run though but that is about it. They can't take her down.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know of Naruto so FAR, GL and WW could just speedblitz them. If morals are on though, They could probably take down everyone except WW and GL. They MAY be able to take WW down, but not GL.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn said:

snip

That helped even things out quite a bit, in my eyes, but i'm still leaning towards the superhero team, because of the their vast physical power and general destructive capability, due to their physicality and their various other powers, from Chi to solid light. I think some of the superheroes, possibly most of them, in fact, would end up getting taken down, but the more powerful capes would win it for themselves eventually.

From what I know of Naruto so FAR, GL and WW could just speedblitz them. If morals are on though, They could probably take down everyone except WW and GL. They MAY be able to take WW down, but not GL.

I don't think any of them have the physical power to take down Wonder Woman, even all together, or the speed, but if they have some kind of mental attacks or something then maybe..? Green Lantern would be easy to KO or even kill, but only if they can get past all the defences he'd be throwing up, which is unlikely, although some of these ninja can be very bloody fast, from what i've seen. Mental attacks might work on Guy, too.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito gives big problems with Kamui. Such a versatile offensive/defensive technique. Madara can create 2-3 clones, each bearing a perfect susano'o, as a standard disadvantage for each DC member via outnumbering; (2 or 3) vs. 1 scenario each (that is on top of what the shinobi can dish out to the DC team alone).

Not picking a winner because ppl here are way too biased to argue this properly. But you all have to understand how tough these Uchiha are on the shinobi team (Itachi's capabilities go without saying).

Danzo has 11 lives max, and a one-time chance at forcing one DC member to do whatever he says the entire battle (Kotoamatsukami).

Kabuto is a sage.

And Pein is a monster. . .

Again, not picking any winner. Just shedding a little light for the shinobi.

Hahahaha No. Iron Fist, karate kid, War Machine, etc. could also escape said attack.

I don't know Caldeeran or if Iron Fist was nerfed lately, but from what I know, everyone but Caldeeran can solo. With ease. Spite.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: They may be able to use Sharingan on WW to take her down. Guy's ring is just too powerful. It makes him physically equal or even ABOVE Superman and Guy could potentially just smash them all with a hand bigger than Earth. WW and GL are the reasons why the Naruto Powerhouse team can't win. Iy they take down one, the other is capable of taking them all down.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Kabuto and oro use edo tensei to make things more fair

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RetconCrisis

Bloodlusted/Morals Off Magneto at his best could solo by stopping all of the iron in their blood. Wonder Woman could solo to be honest. Naruto's characters are at best Mach+ speed, so they cannot keep track of WW if she wanted to blitz. Now Morals On, the Naruto team wouldn't be beat so easily, but they still lose.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000 said:

@silverrings: They may be able to use Sharingan on WW to take her down. Guy's ring is just too powerful. It makes him physically equal or even ABOVE Superman and Guy could potentially just smash them all with a hand bigger than Earth. WW and GL are the reasons why the Naruto Powerhouse team can't win. Iy they take down one, the other is capable of taking them all down.

If the Sharingan i something that attacks her non-physically, then yeah, maybe. I agree with you on the rest, pretty much. Don;t really see the supers losing this one.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By generator2000

@silverrings: The Sharingan is capable of attacking someone mentally, but they have to be see eye to eye for it to work.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT: had to take out Flash ,I want this to be as fair as possible.

And you leave Wonder Woman, Guy Gardner, Mags, and Karate kid?

Maybe my vote is misplaced by saying comics team. Please enlighten me on how this is a fair fight.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain is useless with Magneto on the team. Wonder Woman blitzes everyone else.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cardle_grave:

WW cannot solo the Naruto verse hell Guy could take her using the 7th gate

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88: if your asking me if it resurrects people then yes..... Not sure what your asking

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I believe naruto and sasuke will receive a huge power boost to put them on par if not greater than the SO6P

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW blitzes. Fight over. If SOMEHOW someone saw her their thought to do something about it would not have reached their body before they are very...very dead.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously how is this thread not locked yet...It's very lock worthy.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silverrings

@generator2000 said:

@silverrings: The Sharingan is capable of attacking someone mentally, but they have to be see eye to eye for it to work.

Yeah, nobody's moving fast enough for that to work, so.. Capes win, pretty much.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88: Still waiting on my answer. How is this fair? The comics team have faced far far worse than what Naruto and crew can muster up unless I'm missing something

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers