Naruto, Madara & Bee vs All Hokages

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qpzmg

All 5 Hokages (no Danzo) from the hidden leaf. All at their most powerful and at full power. Madara isn't immortal and can't use Amaterasu or genjutsu. To death. Takes place in the frontier. You can use their feats from the games. They have full knowledge of the people in their teams but no knowledge of any one else in the other team. All bloodlust and morals off. Provide reason.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

@Vaccine said:

Do you mean the same 5 Hokages that got their asses whooped by Madara alone? Sure, he was immortal during the fight but he did not need to rely on Amaterasu or any Genjutsus to win the battle.

Two words: PERFECT SUSANOO

Heck, if he's worried, then he can throw in a little bit of that METEOR action. :mother-of-God:

That shit cray, yo.

I'm gonna have to give this fight to Naruto, Madara and Bee. Also, Naruto is at his full power which means that he and the 9-tails are practically best friends at this moment. His chakra level and supply would be freakin' insane. Rasengan ALL OVER THE PLACE, baby. Plus. let's not forget that God-like speed. That is not good news....for the enemy. Bee just has to go on full beast mode and tank some damages during the battle but I'd dare to say that he is a non-factor in this fight. Naruto & Madara are sufficient enough to win this battle.

He said Hokages, not the 5 kages of the different villages.

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vaccine

@Dredeuced: Yeap. Just re-read it. My bad. :( I have deleted my post. Sorry, OP. :P

Okay. This is a tough one. I'll be honest. I don't really have much information on the first and second Hokages. So, I can't really create a well formed argument right now. I'm gonna have to wait and see what the rest have to say. :P

EDIT: I changed my mind. I'm gonna go with the Hokages. Right now, Naruto's full abilities are unknown. However, we know that he has an INSANE supply of chakra courtesy of the 9-tails. Let's not forget about his God-like speed. That and his love for Rasengan(s) should be his main arsenal in this battle. Therefore, the fourth Hokage AKA Naruto's dad can handle him (for now). Speed vs. Speed. The faster one shall be the victor of this fight.

Madara has lost to the first Hokage before but that can't really happen again considering that Madara now has the Rinnegan at his disposal. The PERFECT SUSANOO + METEOR HAX would be problematic. Now, the first Hokage is not alone. His brother, the second Hokage will be able to assist him in defeating Madara. I'm not sure if both of them are enough to take down Madara but they should be. If not, the third and fifth Hokages can help. Tsunade's the best healer/support right now and Sarutobi was known to be the shinobi that held over 1000 jutsus in his arsenal. So, no worries there.

Bee is pretty much a non-factor here. At the end of the day, they would just be fighting the 8-tails. I am fairly confident that a Kage is able to take down a beast that isn't the 9-tails. I'll allow the third and fifth Hokage to handle this. That way, everyone has something to do. :P

Do correct me if I'm wrong on what I've written so far.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Qpzmg said:

All 5 Hokages (no Danzo) from the hidden leaf. All at their most powerful and at full power. Madara isn't immortal and can't use Amaterasu or genjutsu. To death. Takes place in the frontier. You can use their feets from the games. They have full knowledge of the people in their teams but no knowledge of any one else in the other team. Provide reason.

The first stalemated Madara at full power at the same place Naruto and Sasuke fought at the end of part one. I think it's overkill taking away some of his powers and abilities.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

The Hokages should win.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By afueikawa

5 Hokage's FTW.

Madara lost to the first Hokage.

Naruto gets speedblitz by his own father since no moral's are on.

The rest rapes Bee, then helps rape the previous 2.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Madara summons a few metoers and kills everyone, might even kill himself in the process.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By afueikawa

@Ferdelance:

1st Hokage defeated him before with all those stuff + perfect Susanoo + the nine tails.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Hokage's win for reasons already stated.

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jbhdbc

Team 1. Madara can fight first and second while bee takes on the 3rd and Naruto fights with his dad and tsunade. Madara has bean able to go toe to toe with the first and now that he got his powers he can beat him quit easily and even the second can't do much to change that. Minata couldn't beat nine tail so I don't know what's he gone do against against not just the nine tails but Naruto as well and with tsunade she wouldn't make any difference in the battle. 3rd and bee would be a hard fight but I think bee can take it because of the 8 tails.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By afueikawa

@Jbhdbc:

What?

Madara got his ass kicked multiple times by the 1st, how would he win against the 1st + the 2nd.

Bee doesn't even matter that much in this fight, 2nd and third takes him.

Minato and Tsunade takes on Naruto, doesn't matter if in 9 tails, Minato dealt with it before.

And when Madara and Bee is finished, Naruto gets raped.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComocYahweh

Team 1 wins, I even believe both Madara and Naruto could both solo.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By afueikawa

@ComocYahweh: I concur

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nightflash

Hokages win...

Hashirama will defeat Madara after a long battle. The others aren't in their league but if we include I see this happening. Minato, Tobirama,Tsunade and Hiruzen are all capaple of going toe to toe against the jinchurikis alone (maybe not tsunade) and with an extra kage they win. Hashirama even has chance to solo because he was the guy who simply capture juubis easily and gave them to other villages to create peace. Then he defeats Madara.

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jbhdbc

Can someone tell me how Hashirama is going to defeat madara. Madara has all of hashirama's powers plus he has EMS and RG.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kadeem

@Qpzmg: Is Hiruzen Sarutobi old or in his prime?

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Knightly1

@Jbhdbc said:

Can someone tell me how Hashirama is going to defeat madara. Madara has all of hashirama's powers plus he has EMS and RG.

It's not important whether he can or can't because Hashirama is not the only one he's facing. A well-placed kunai from minato will seal the deal with Madara.

Also, we can't say Madara has better control over Hashirama's own KKG. He hasn't had it nearly as long. Also, Madara, when fighting Hashirama, had the Kyuubi. IF we were to be talking strictly about a fight between Madara and Hashirama, Hashirama has a slight edge. Especially considering he was medic as well, whereas Madara is not, which would be a huge factor.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Team 2. Madara gets defeated by the first. Bee gets dealt with by the 2nd and the third (don't know much about the 2nd, but to me it seems that the third had better feats than Bee for the most part). Naruto gets double teamed by Minato and Tsunade, then when the other two deal with Bee, and Madara gets defeated, Naruto is destroyed (it's not necessary, but it seems most plausible since i'm pretty sure Naruto can keep up with Tsunade and his father for a decent amount of time.)

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: you forget that Madara that lost to Hashirama is no more the same now he is more powerful and has Hashirama's DNA so he basically know and has Hashirama's technics, i don't think Hashirama can beat him again. still i'll give it to Hokages because of Yondaime

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hokages.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By terry2012

@Nightflash: This sums it up.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By afueikawa

@All_Mighty_Beyonder:

Minato can speedblitz i think and decapitate Madara.

Rock Lee did speedblitz (with a kick) Madara (Edo Tensei) on the new manga chapter release.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By nefarious

Madara solos.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By slimj87d

The funny thing about Naruto is his dad was the one that made that seal on his belly. I bet you 5 bucks his dad knows how to reactive it and make a different key.

As for Madara, people are forgetting that he isn't immortal here. He DOESN'T have unlimited chakra like he does as an Edo. So most likely he can't do half the stuff he does without getting severely drained. How can he hold up a perfect susanoo or who says he could even summon a meteor with the limited chakra supply he has. People keep forgetting that MADARA performed all his high end feats with no chakra caps.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage stomp. I'm happy to see the four of them in the manga again but hate the way it came about

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Hokage stomp. I'm happy to see the four of them in the manga again but hate the way it came about

Seriously, that was the dumbest thing ever... I'm just tired of Edo Tensei over and over again. It's not a surprise anymore. I have no clue how Minato got summoned either as half of his Chakra is in Naruto.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

Seriously, that was the dumbest thing ever... I'm just tired of Edo Tensei over and over again. It's not a surprise anymore. I have no clue how Minato got summoned either as half of his Chakra is in Naruto.

It really was. Kishimoto just pulled that one out of his A**. I mean come on the whole reason Hiruzen used the Reaper Death seal was to make sure no one could summon him and Hashirama and Tobimara to be used as puppets and Minato was already gone via the Death seal yet Orochimaru just magically finds a way to undo what's supposed to be a permanent sealing in the most idiotic way ever.It's sad really.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#30  Edited By StMichalofWilson

Hokages FTW

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By slimj87d

@SlimJ87D said:

It really was. Kishimoto just pulled that one out of his A**. I mean come on the whole reason Hiruzen used the Reaper Death seal was to make sure no one could summon him and Hashirama and Tobimara to be used as puppets and Minato was already gone via the Death seal yet Orochimaru just magically finds a way to undo what's supposed to be a permanent sealing in the most idiotic way ever.It's sad really.

Yeah, it makes the whole arc about Orochimaru seeking out Tsunada to fix his hands irrelevant. People could say that he didn't want to risk sneaking into the village, but he easily sneaked in before, what's so hard about doing it during the time skip?

I'm just happy Naruto is ending soon, because the series isn't getting better and it's just not making sense to me anymore. Kishimoto is really running out of ideas. I don't blame him though because he fathered 1000 or more characters, moves and stories for them. I have mad respect for him.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SpideyPresence

Kages

Any of the Kages could beat Bee. Except for Tsunade and the second because not much is known about the second. Hasirama beats Madara. That would leave the third, second, and Tsunade to fight Naruto. I don't think Naruto would win that one.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Yeah, it makes the whole arc about Orochimaru seeking out Tsunada to fix his hands irrelevant. People could say that he didn't want to risk sneaking into the village, but he easily sneaked in before, what's so hard about doing it during the time skip?

I'm just happy Naruto is ending soon, because the series isn't getting better and it's just not making sense to me anymore. Kishimoto is really running out of ideas. I don't blame him though because he fathered 1000 or more characters, moves and stories for them. I have mad respect for him.

I agree, it's like Kishi isn't reading what he previously wrote or something but yeah the series really isn't getting any better at all. I don't think he's necessarily running out of ideas, it's that he doesn't seem to be executing them as well as he should be or backing them up properly and in the development character he's severely neglected some of it's most prominent characters just in favor of overdeveloping Saskue which is sad. He even admitted to neglecting Sakura as a character and even though he had a golden opportunity to develop those characters during the war by having them fight the Edo characters but he didn't follow through with it

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By slimj87d

@redbird3rdboywonder: I think he's just in a rush to end the series. In a way I'm kind of eager just to get to Sasuke vs Naruto lol. Maybe he is too.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: The thing is Saskue is no where near Naruto in terms of power and Naruto's about to get yet another powerup or at least he should since Minato has half of the fox's chakra waiting to give Naruto

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SSJLozza

The Hokage's win, only Madara will even be a danger to 1st Hokage.