Naruto cast vs current Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By JThree47693
@Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog: It will. "
even tobi who can't be hurt by those and people who expect those things? if superman blindly charges in he'll die remember supes is at a disadvantage and the naruto cast has two days of prep knowing what supes can do.
"
If they know what Supes can do they know not to get into a fight wth him. Two days prep time wont prep them for the Man of Steel. He blitzs everyone and leaves. "
Again  physical attacks wont work on everybody if they are prepared they will have their jutsu ready if supes charages at someone with a genjutsu  or the 3rd hokage reaper death seal its over I would hope supes be smarter and actually  think before attacking  the rasenshuriken may prove fatal when hit. The naruto cast with prep is almost one of the most deadliest teams ever if super underestimates them he is done for.
"

So Superman charging at them moving at FTL speeds wouldnt do anything? I doubt that. I stand by what I have been saying. Superman blits everyone then goes home.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Tradog
@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
even tobi who can't be hurt by those and people who expect those things? if superman blindly charges in he'll die remember supes is at a disadvantage and the naruto cast has two days of prep knowing what supes can do.
"
If they know what Supes can do they know not to get into a fight wth him. Two days prep time wont prep them for the Man of Steel. He blitzs everyone and leaves. "
Again  physical attacks wont work on everybody if they are prepared they will have their jutsu ready if supes charages at someone with a genjutsu  or the 3rd hokage reaper death seal its over I would hope supes be smarter and actually  think before attacking  the rasenshuriken may prove fatal when hit. The naruto cast with prep is almost one of the most deadliest teams ever if super underestimates them he is done for.
"
So Superman charging at them moving at FTL speeds wouldnt do anything? I doubt that. I stand by what I have been saying. Superman blits everyone then goes home. "
No, charging at everyone looking at him with a genjutsus ready would its like a fly flying into a fly trap. Characters in naruto have beat people faster then them and won 1 on 1 so if its an army against one guy is gonna do something. And if his first  move is a charge naruto would send a clone superman attacks it as naruto does a rasenshuriken to his back, a full assault on superman as he is not expecting  this would hurt him bad im not saying naruto wins but he does not lose in a uber curb stomp fashion.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By JThree47693
@Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"
"
So Superman charging at them moving at FTL speeds wouldnt do anything? I doubt that. I stand by what I have been saying. Superman blits everyone then goes home. "
No, charging at everyone looking at him with a genjutsus ready would its like a fly flying into a fly trap. Characters in naruto have beat people faster then them and won 1 on 1 so if its an army against one guy is gonna do something. And if his first  move is a charge naruto would send a clone superman attacks it as naruto does a rasenshuriken to his back, a full assault on superman as he is not expecting  this would hurt him bad im not saying naruto wins but he does not lose in a uber curb stomp fashion.
"

No its a uber curb stomp. For the rasenshuriken to work it has to hit Superman. And they have never faced someone who moves ftl. Supes blitzs everyone then goes home. 
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Tradog
@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"
"
"
No its a uber curb stomp. For the rasenshuriken to work it has to hit Superman. And they have never faced someone who moves ftl. Supes blitzs everyone then goes home.  "
It's not a stomp and heres why even if superman is ftl he will just go faster into a trap a flash bomb and shadow possession jutsu then a sharingan to finish it the shadow possession might not hold super for more than 2 seconds but thats all they will need if they are already prepared not to mention orochimaru and his techniques along side the fact everyone will be hidden superman will be caught by surprise, yes he has super hearing and fast reflexes but remember not every jutsu has to be noticed to hit you or make a sound. I know it sound like I made this scenario for superman to lose but if I had did it any other way this would be a stomp.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By JThree47693
@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Superman. Naruto cast has nothing that can hurt him. Plain and simple. There is no kryptonite in he Narutoverse. No one is magical. No one can physically harm him. They cant keep up with his speeds. They get hurt by punches thrown by people waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weaker than Superman. Naruto cast gets murdered. "
"

@JThree47693 said:
"Bloodlust on hunh. Superman just speedblitz everyone then fly home. "

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Tradog
@Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"
"
"
No its a uber curb stomp. For the rasenshuriken to work it has to hit Superman. And they have never faced someone who moves ftl. Supes blitzs everyone then goes home.  "
It's not a stomp and heres why even if superman is ftl he will just go faster into a trap a flash bomb and shadow possession jutsu then a sharingan to finish it the shadow possession might not hold super for more than 2 seconds but thats all they will need if they are already prepared not to mention orochimaru and his techniques along side the fact everyone will be hidden superman will be caught by surprise, yes he has super hearing and fast reflexes but remember not every jutsu has to be noticed to hit you or make a sound. I know it sound like I made this scenario for superman to lose but if I had did it any other way this would be a stomp.
"

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By JThree47693
@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Superman. Naruto cast has nothing that can hurt him. Plain and simple. There is no kryptonite in he Narutoverse. No one is magical. No one can physically harm him. They cant keep up with his speeds. They get hurt by punches thrown by people waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weaker than Superman. Naruto cast gets murdered. "
"

@JThree47693 said:
"

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Tradog
@Tradog said:
" @Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"
"
"
"

"

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By JThree47693
@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@JThree47693 said:
"
"

Ill be back to do this again later Im going to sleep
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Tradog
@JThree47693 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@JThree47693 said:
"
"
Ill be back to do this again later Im going to sleep "
lol ok I give up.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By JThree47693
@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@JThree47693 said:
"
"

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By xan84

The only way Naruto dudes can delay the defeat is if superman stops and they can but him in a genjutsu. But that is not going to last forever ...

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DaMan

How can Superman stomp anyone when the naruto cast has prep time? All they have to do is grab Kryptonite and throw it in Superman's face. There are numerous ways the naruto cast can win this even without kryptonite. 

wolverine54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By wolverine54

super man killes everyone in an hour

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Naruto cast dies
and their world goes up in flames

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By Kastiel
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Naruto cast diesand their world goes up in flames"

Not really.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Kastiel said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Not really. "
What an amazing argument

Naruto cast dies
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Kastiel said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Not really. "
What an amazing argumentNaruto cast dies "
Supes gets his mind raped game theres no way around it "
Supes has resisted mental assaults from far more powerful beings
Naruto cast gets vaporized... no way around it
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By Kastiel
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Kastiel said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Not really. "

No they don't it's everyone from the Narutoverse dead or alive. Supes is going to underestimate them first of all because some of them are children and second all they need is all the Jinnchurrikis and it's all over.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Kastiel said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Kastiel said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Not really. "
No they don't it's everyone from the Narutoverse dead or alive. Supes is going to underestimate them first of all because some of them are children and second all they need is all the Jinnchurrikis and it's all over. "
Yeah they do..he may underestimate them but they have no real way of hurting him either
Unless they are packing supernova level attacks then its hopeless for them
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By MrDirector786
@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
all they need is this guy
he can move at  speed of light  can read anyones movements and has fire attacks that can burn as hot as the sun plus all he needs to do is look into supermans eyes and he traps in a world and its game
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
I've never seen him move at light speed. He can make attacks go through him, but I don't remember him being able to go at light speed. Superman has been thrown into the sun before and lived, amaterasu will do nothing. Superman has been attacked by mind attacks before and has been able to overcome them. There's nothing anyone in Naruto can do to physically harm Superman at all. Genjutsu will only be able to delay him, but eventually, they will all go down.@DaMan said:
" How can Superman stomp anyone when the naruto cast has prep time? All they have to do is grab Kryptonite and throw it in Superman's face. There are numerous ways the naruto cast can win this even without kryptonite.  "
There is no kryptonite in the Narutoverse, and there's no way they could learn of it. And there is nothing anyone in Naruto can do to even scratch him.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Why do people assume that prep time means you will have all means to defeat the upcoming opposition?
Just because they have prep time doesn't mean they know whats coming, they know nothing about Superman or what hes capable of

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Kastiel said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Kastiel said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Not really. "
No they don't it's everyone from the Narutoverse dead or alive. Supes is going to underestimate them first of all because some of them are children and second all they need is all the Jinnchurrikis and it's all over. "
Yeah they do..he may underestimate them but they have no real way of hurting him eitherUnless they are packing supernova level attacks then its hopeless for them "
they actually do have that level of power

No Caption Provided
sasuke himself has amaterasu which lets use a fire attack same level of heat as sun surfaceand the guy hes fighting is 8 tails in that form anything that touches him gets its skin burned (in that form hes almost invincible only reason sasuke won that fight is because he used amaterasu and it started to kill 8 tails) "
They dont have the power of a super nova..because that level of power would wipe out an entire solar system
Superman is regularly able to dive into the sun with zero effort and takes no damage
Ameratsu wouildnt even burn his clothing and when he gets bored he would simply flick Itachi in the head and laugh as his brains explode out of his skull
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Hellos

Too much for supes to handle.

Narutoverse wins.

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Hellos said:
" Too much for supes to handle.Narutoverse wins. "
invalid argument
more like superman is too much for narutoverse to handle
superman wins
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By JThree47693
@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@JThree47693 said:
"
"
"

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DaMan
@MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
he can move at  speed of light  can read anyones movements and has fire attacks that can burn as hot as the sun plus all he needs to do is look into supermans eyes and he traps in a world and its game
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
I've never seen him move at light speed. He can make attacks go through him, but I don't remember him being able to go at light speed. Superman has been thrown into the sun before and lived, amaterasu will do nothing. Superman has been attacked by mind attacks before and has been able to overcome them. There's nothing anyone in Naruto can do to physically harm Superman at all. Genjutsu will only be able to delay him, but eventually, they will all go down.@DaMan said:
" How can Superman stomp anyone when the naruto cast has prep time? All they have to do is grab Kryptonite and throw it in Superman's face. There are numerous ways the naruto cast can win this even without kryptonite.  "
There is no kryptonite in the Narutoverse, and there's no way they could learn of it. And there is nothing anyone in Naruto can do to even scratch him."

They have prep time meaning they'll learn about his weaknesses, aquire kryptonite, and defeat him with it. I really dont believe Superman can take on all of the naruto cast at the same time. Kakashi has the ability to copy his opponents moves so he can hit him with heat vision and naruto can distract him with mass amounts of shadow clones, giving the others time to use more powerful jutsus that can take him down.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@DaMan said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
There is no kryptonite in the Narutoverse, and there's no way they could learn of it. And there is nothing anyone in Naruto can do to even scratch him."
They have prep time meaning they'll learn about his weaknesses, aquire kryptonite, and defeat him with it. I really dont believe Superman can take on all of the naruto cast at the same time. Kakashi has the ability to copy his opponents moves so he can hit him with heat vision and naruto can distract him with mass amounts of shadow clones, giving the others time to use more powerful jutsus that can take him down. "
Learn about a being unlike any they have ever seen or fought? Not likely
Also where would they acquire kryptonite from? It doesnt exist in Narutoverse and even if it did they have no way of getting it

Kakashi cant copy moves he can only copy jutsus, Heat vision is native to Supermans race...

This argument was horrible
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

People are blowing the Sharigan out of proportion
It doesnt allow you to copy abilities of another race, or copy physical power

Thats why Sasuke got his ass kicked by Rock Lee in their first fight

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By JThree47693
@DaMan said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
They have prep time meaning they'll learn about his weaknesses, aquire kryptonite, and defeat him with it. I really dont believe Superman can take on all of the naruto cast at the same time. Kakashi has the ability to copy his opponents moves so he can hit him with heat vision and naruto can distract him with mass amounts of shadow clones, giving the others time to use more powerful jutsus that can take him down. "

Only problem with this is that there is no kryptonite in the Nautoverse. They have no way to aquire kryptonite. And he blitzs everyone then goes home. None of them can hurt him. None of them are fast enough to keep up with him. He is bloodlusted meaning killing them wll be no problem for him. Did I forget to mention he blitzs everyone?
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Thanos1992 said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
There is no kryptonite in the Narutoverse, and there's no way they could learn of it. And there is nothing anyone in Naruto can do to even scratch him. "
he moved at light speed heres him teleporting

No Caption Provided
he can mind rape him supes resisted mind rape right?but unlike the other ones its not type mind rape where ur will power can free u from it (u have distrup ur chakra in order to get out only people who have gotten out of sharingan genjutsu is kurenai and kakashi (kurenai is genjutsu specialist and kakashi had sharingan no one else has gotten out of it why would supes?) "
That isnt light speed or anywhere  close to light speed, all it is is teleportation
The Sharigan can be overcomed...in order to break mental assaults you have to distrup the users hold on you...the same rule applies to chakra
And like Mr Director said above..the Sharigan at the very most would only delay Superman...the narutoverse is still going to die in the end
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DaMan
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@DaMan said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
Learn about a being unlike any they have ever seen or fought? Not likelyAlso where would they acquire kryptonite from? It doesnt exist in Narutoverse and even if it did they have no way of getting itKakashi cant copy moves he can only copy jutsus, Heat vision is native to Supermans race...This argument was horrible "

If Kakashi can't copy moves, then how come Sasuke was able to mimic Rock Lee's speed when he was fighting Gaara? How would Superman get into the Narutoverse? Couldn't they use the same method he used to get into the DCU then find his weaknesses? Also, Naruto could just unleash lots of shadow clones on Superman keeping him busy while the others unload a pile of other jutsus that can take Superman down.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By JThree47693

@JThree47693 said:

"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@JThree47693 said:
"
"
"
"

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@DaMan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@DaMan said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
Learn about a being unlike any they have ever seen or fought? Not likelyAlso where would they acquire kryptonite from? It doesnt exist in Narutoverse and even if it did they have no way of getting itKakashi cant copy moves he can only copy jutsus, Heat vision is native to Supermans race...This argument was horrible "
If Kakashi can't copy moves, then how come Sasuke was able to mimic Rock Lee's speed when he was fighting Gaara? How would Superman get into the Narutoverse? Couldn't they use the same method he used to get into the DCU then find his weaknesses? Also, Naruto could just unleash lots of shadow clones on Superman keeping him busy while the others unload a pile of other jutsus that can take Superman down. "
He trained to get his speed, the first time he fought rock lee he got his ass kicked
Their is no method to get into another universe...this fight is just Superman vs the Naruto cash

All the shadow clones in the world wouldnt keep Superman busy, he would plow right through them

All the jutsus in the world wouldnt bring Superman down either
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By JThree47693
@Thanos1992 said:
"@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
There is no kryptonite in the Narutoverse, and there's no way they could learn of it. And there is nothing anyone in Naruto can do to even scratch him. "

No Caption Provided
he can mind rape him supes resisted mind rape right?but unlike the other ones its not type mind rape where ur will power can free u from it (u have distrup ur chakra in order to get out only people who have gotten out of sharingan genjutsu is kurenai and kakashi (kurenai is genjutsu specialist and kakashi had sharingan no one else has gotten out of it why would supes?) "
That isnt light speed or anywhere  close to light speed, all it is is teleportationThe Sharigan can be overcomed...in order to break mental assaults you have to distrup the users hold on you...the same rule applies to chakraAnd like Mr Director said above..the Sharigan at the very most would only delay Superman...the narutoverse is still going to die in the end "
what ur saying makes sense but it madara wouldnt use it to delay supes hed just read supes next moves then advoid his attacks and trap him tsukuyomi that cant be blocked it can only be over come by a sharingan user and thats only because sasuke had seen it 3 times and was growing a immunity since he knew what to expect how will supes survive this"

He can avoid attacks coming at ftl speeds? I doubt that.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DaMan
@JThree47693 said:
"@DaMan said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
Only problem with this is that there is no kryptonite in the Nautoverse. They have no way to aquire kryptonite. And he blitzs everyone then goes home. None of them can hurt him. None of them are fast enough to keep up with him. He is bloodlusted meaning killing them wll be no problem for him. Did I forget to mention he blitzs everyone? "

The Naruto cast has justsus that can deal with this. I'm not sure but I think Rock Lee may be slighty able to keep up with Superman. Shikamaru has a jutsu (I forgot what's it's called) that can control other people's movements so if he used that he can stop Superman.
They can also slow him down with shadow clones. Since they have prep time and know he's coming, they can also set traps that can distract him.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "

No Caption Provided
That isnt light speed or anywhere  close to light speed, all it is is teleportationThe Sharigan can be overcomed...in order to break mental assaults you have to distrup the users hold on you...the same rule applies to chakraAnd like Mr Director said above..the Sharigan at the very most would only delay Superman...the narutoverse is still going to die in the end "
what ur saying makes sense but it madara wouldnt use it to delay supes hed just read supes next moves then advoid his attacks and trap him tsukuyomi that cant be blocked it can only be over come by a sharingan user and thats only because sasuke had seen it 3 times and was growing a immunity since he knew what to expect how will supes survive this "
He cant use it to delay Superman...Supes would take him out before he teleported
and even if he did teleport Superman would easily catch him when he reappears
Madara cant read moves of someone as fast as Superman is...
I already went over why Tsukuyomi wouldnt work and even if it did how it would only delay Superman

The Naruto cast dies
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MrDirector786
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "

No Caption Provided
what ur saying makes sense but it madara wouldnt use it to delay supes hed just read supes next moves then advoid his attacks and trap him tsukuyomi that cant be blocked it can only be over come by a sharingan user and thats only because sasuke had seen it 3 times and was growing a immunity since he knew what to expect how will supes survive this "
The host of the 8-tailed beast got out of the sharingan and he doesn't have sharingan. You don't need sharingan to escape from it.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@DaMan said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
If Kakashi can't copy moves, then how come Sasuke was able to mimic Rock Lee's speed when he was fighting Gaara? How would Superman get into the Narutoverse? Couldn't they use the same method he used to get into the DCU then find his weaknesses? Also, Naruto could just unleash lots of shadow clones on Superman keeping him busy while the others unload a pile of other jutsus that can take Superman down. "
He trained to get his speed, the first time he fought rock lee he got his ass kickedTheir is no method to get into another universe...this fight is just Superman vs the Naruto cashAll the shadow clones in the world wouldnt keep Superman busy, he would plow right through themAll the jutsus in the world wouldnt bring Superman down either "
why u changeing the fight even tho its narutoverse in the name(its naruto universe so madara uchiha would be there to great supes and mind rape him) "
Madara is part of the Naruto cast
I was answer a question
But even so Madara would die along with the rest of the Naruto cast and their world would go up in flames
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By JThree47693
@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DaMan said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
Only problem with this is that there is no kryptonite in the Nautoverse. They have no way to aquire kryptonite. And he blitzs everyone then goes home. None of them can hurt him. None of them are fast enough to keep up with him. He is bloodlusted meaning killing them wll be no problem for him. Did I forget to mention he blitzs everyone? "
The Naruto cast has justsus that can deal with this. I'm not sure but I think Rock Lee may be slighty able to keep up with Superman. Shikamaru has a jutsu (I forgot what's it's called) that can control other people's movements so if he used that he can stop Superman.They can also slow him down with shadow clones. Since they have prep time and know he's coming, they can also set traps that can distract him. "

Their jutsu will have no effect on him seeing as the wont touch him. Rock Lee cant keep up with Supes speen at all. The jutsu you are talking about is the ShadowPossesion and supes is to fast for that. All the prep time in the world wont save them from their deaths. He blitzs everyone the end.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MrDirector786

Here's how it goes. Almost no one in Naruto will even be able to do anything to hurt Superman. Genjutsus may delay Superman, but that's about it. No one has any attack that can do any physical harm to him at all. Amaterasu will do crap because Superman has been throw into the sun before and has come out fine. Rasenshuriken attacks at the cellular level, but Superman is strong even at the cellular level and he could just dodge it. Superman has survived exploding suns and planets. Pein used up a lot of energy just to destroy the Leaf Village, but that will do nothing to Superman. Basically, there's nothing the Narutoverse can do to even scratch Superman, genjutsus and sharingan will only delay him, and Superman can easily take out anyone with the simple flick of his finger.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By JThree47693
@MrDirector786 said:
"Here's how it goes. Almost no one in Naruto will even be able to do anything to hurt Superman. Genjutsus may delay Superman, but that's about it. No one has any attack that can do any physical harm to him at all. Amaterasu will do crap because Superman has been throw into the sun before and has come out fine. Rasenshuriken attacks at the cellular level, but Superman is strong even at the cellular level and he could just dodge it. Superman has survived exploding suns and planets. Pein used up a lot of energy just to destroy the Leaf Village, but that will do nothing to Superman. Basically, there's nothing the Narutoverse can do to even scratch Superman, genjutsus and sharingan will only delay him, and Superman can easily take out anyone with the simple flick of his finger."

Nicely put.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Thanos1992 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@DaMan said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
He trained to get his speed, the first time he fought rock lee he got his ass kickedTheir is no method to get into another universe...this fight is just Superman vs the Naruto cashAll the shadow clones in the world wouldnt keep Superman busy, he would plow right through themAll the jutsus in the world wouldnt bring Superman down either "
why u changeing the fight even tho its narutoverse in the name(its naruto universe so madara uchiha would be there to great supes and mind rape him) "
Madara is part of the Naruto castI was answer a questionBut even so Madara would die along with the rest of the Naruto cast and their world would go up in flames "
madara just needs to teleport infront of supes and trap him his mangekyou sharingans tsukuyomi (also the reason 8 tails escaped was because he himself stated he had tailed beast inside himself under his full control
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

he needed somone inside himself to disrubed his chakra he himself emmits he needed someone to do it
"
Yes but he still didnt need the sharigan to do it
Weve already explained on how the Sharigan wouldnt work and even if it did it would only delay Supes
Narutoverse dies

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By JThree47693
@Thanos1992 said:
"@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Thanos1992 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@DaMan said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"@Thanos1992 said:
" Narutoverse wins
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                    Madara Uchiha "
Madara is part of the Naruto castI was answer a questionBut even so Madara would die along with the rest of the Naruto cast and their world would go up in flames "
madara just needs to teleport infront of supes and trap him his mangekyou sharingans tsukuyomi (also the reason 8 tails escaped was because he himself stated he had tailed beast inside himself under his full control
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

he needed somone inside himself to disrubed his chakra he himself emmits he needed someone to do it
"

So he is going to teleport in front of Supes and get blitzed. What a dumb thing to do.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DaMan

Naruto can use his sexy jutsu and act like he's female that is being held hostage. I'm pretty sure Superman is going to try to help him. Then once Superman reaches him and tries to rescue him, Shikimaru can use his shadow possession jutsu to hold him in place. Orochimaru can use that jutsu he used on Sasuke and Sakura so that if Superman manages to break free of the shadow possession jutsu, he will be in fear and still won't be able to move. Itachi can use the justu he used on Kakashi (forgot the name) to mess with his mind, giving Orochimaru, Tsunade, and the pervy sage (forgot his name) time to summon their three beasts that will stomp Superman into the ground.  

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By JThree47693
@DaMan said:
"Naruto can use his sexy jutsu and act like he's female that is being held hostage. I'm pretty sure Superman is going to try to help him. Then once Superman reaches him and tries to rescue him, Shikimaru can use his shadow possession jutsu to hold him in place. Orochimaru can use that jutsu he used on Sasuke and Sakura so that if Superman manages to break free of the shadow possession jutsu, he will be in fear and still won't be able to move. Itachi can use the justu he used on Kakashi (forgot the name) to mess with his mind, giving Orochimaru, Tsunade, and the pervy sage (forgot his name) time to summon their three beasts that will stomp Superman into the ground.   "

You sound really dumb. Superman is bloodlusted he isnt going to give a damn about the female. And you fail to counter my arguement. Superman blitzs everyone. What are they going to do about someone coming at them moving ftl? What are they going to do to someone who can freeze them where they stand? What re they going to do to someone that can break them in half with his pinky finger. Narutoverse loses and dies a horrible painful death. Plain and simple.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DaMan
@JThree47693 said:
"@DaMan said:
"Naruto can use his sexy jutsu and act like he's female that is being held hostage. I'm pretty sure Superman is going to try to help him. Then once Superman reaches him and tries to rescue him, Shikimaru can use his shadow possession jutsu to hold him in place. Orochimaru can use that jutsu he used on Sasuke and Sakura so that if Superman manages to break free of the shadow possession jutsu, he will be in fear and still won't be able to move. Itachi can use the justu he used on Kakashi (forgot the name) to mess with his mind, giving Orochimaru, Tsunade, and the pervy sage (forgot his name) time to summon their three beasts that will stomp Superman into the ground.   "
You sound really dumb. Superman is bloodlusted he isnt going to give a damn about the female. And you fail to counter my arguement. Superman blitzs everyone. What are they going to do about someone coming at them moving ftl? What are they going to do to someone who can freeze them where they stand? What re they going to do to someone that can break them in half with his pinky finger. Narutoverse loses and dies a horrible painful death. Plain and simple. "

I didn't read the first post. Like I said before, they can set traps to stop superman and use shikimaru's jutsu to hold him down, giving the others a chance to unleash a flurry of jutsus that will overwhelm him.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Omg chris

why do people always say that abouy the sharingan only because you can see an attack coming at you dosnt mean they have the necessary reflexs in order to dodge the move a perfect example is rock lee vs sasuke he saw him as clear has day but didnt have the reflexs to dogde his attacks no one in the naruto verse has moved flt and amatasru i doubt will work becasue superman has flown into the sun plenty of times without any harm hell when he fought supesprime he flew through a red sun yes he was weakned in terms of power but actual phsyical harm there wasn't any

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By MrDirector786

Here's Superman getting thrown into the sun. Amaterasu will do absolutely nothing to Superman.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Superman has also resisted Asmodels mind rape
Narutoverse goes up in flames