joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By joshua755
No Caption Provided

They have all there powers morals off battle to the death takes place at the Hidden leaf village

No Caption Provided
Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ratava

so the best feat from Team-Y is yusuke busting a half a cliff, best feat from Team-N is naruto tanking an attack that was cutting the moon in half without a scratch while not even in his strongest form and not at full power..........

no-brainer

just waiting for the bait....

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos.

Sasuke solos.

Mismatch.

I love YYH. I've watched it several times over and read the manga. It even was my favorite anime when I was younger but come on ! Why do people need to overrate it so much ?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

so the best feat from Team-Y is yusuke busting a half a cliff, best feat from Team-N is naruto tanking an attack that was cutting the moon in half without a scratch while not even in his strongest form and not at full power..........

no-brainer

When did naruto tank that attack? from what I see it didn't even hit him.

Loading Video...

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ratava

@sophia89 said:

@ratava said:

no-brainer

Team Y doesn't have chakra though,so they stomp Naruto&Sasuke.

#Bleachfanschakra #Avatarfanschakra

lol

but with the "bait"

i was waiting for a special someone and his usual nonsense ala" Yusuke kills/stomps" by powering up/with his aura :)

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

no-brainer

Loading Video...

2:40.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ratava

@juzacloud said:

@ratava said:

no-brainer

Loading Video...

then cleary you missed the part where you can see him INSIDE the beam, at least you can see it in the "good" quality camrip that is around for a week+

edit: even in the yt version you see him at 1.36 directly being hit by the beam and at 2.40 he even blocks it without a problem

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ratava: @juzacloud:

Later in the fight, naruto overpowers the beam with one hand.

And yes, in before the cave-universe busting aura bait ;)

As to the thread, Been done repeatedly, and either naruto or sasuke solo by now.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As to the thread, Been done repeatedly, and either naruto or sasuke solo by now.

why don't you make vs battles?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah (and we know "he" will come)

and honestly @juzacloud , they dont even need movie feats to beat team-y

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: many times I'm on my phone, so I can't, would be a starter. I did create a few back. But being the op restricts your involvement, most of the battles are created by the more users who prefer making threads already. And I keep thinking about the conditions and fairness later abandoning the idea altogether. (Like the shinichi/migi vs pride battle I've been thinking of from.. about a month)

So in the end, I end up with threads with lesser known characters that get forgotten soon :(

Guts (berserk) vs jomsvikings (vinland saga)

And koragg (mystic force) vs shadow ranger (spd)

Would be examples..

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@princearagorn1 said:

yeah (and we know "he" will come)

and honestly @juzacloud , they dont even need movie feats to beat team-y

I agree. I was just asking about the toneri feat.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: many times I'm on my phone, so I can't, would be a starter. I did create a few back. But being the op restricts your involvement, most of the battles are created by the more users who prefer making threads already. And I keep thinking about the conditions and fairness later abandoning the idea altogether. (Like the shinichi/migi vs pride battle I've been thinking of from.. about a month)

So in the end, I end up with threads with lesser known characters that get forgotten soon :(

Guts (berserk) vs jomsvikings (vinland saga)

And koragg (mystic force) vs shadow ranger (spd)

Would be examples..

I'm in the same boat. I've made vs battles with lesser known characters, but not totally obscure. They get no responses. Guess I'll press on to try and get folks to look into it. Way too many cool characters to be debating the same ones all the time.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto solos. sasuke solos

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei solos

"A single Lower S class Demon is strong enough to defeat a horde of five-hundred Upper A classes Demons by themselves with relatively little effort and are capable of destroying the Earth." - http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/S_Class

That means Hiei hand Yusuke each have the ability to be planet busters if they want. Naruto ans Sasuke clearly are not capable of this. Hiei or Yusuke could solo.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 still stomps with ease

unless people start to show feats for Team YuYu that go beyond busting half a cliff instead of quoting empty statements with nothing to back them up

lol

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke win by actual feats. Nobody in YYH is planet buster, or above country level.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@criostomp said:

Hiei solos

"A single Lower S class Demon is strong enough to defeat a horde of five-hundred Upper A classes Demons by themselves with relatively little effort and are capable of destroying the Earth." - http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/S_Class

That means Hiei hand Yusuke each have the ability to be planet busters if they want. Naruto ans Sasuke clearly are not capable of this. Hiei or Yusuke could solo.

"A single slash of perfect susanoo has the power to destroy all things in the universe" - Uchiha madara.

Casual universe level naruto cast confirmed?

lol.

Playing the statement game doesn't change much. Either naruto or sasuke slaughter solo.

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: The difference is that Madara is just spewing hot air out of his ass and being arrogant when he said this, trying to make himself sound tough. My quote comes from an actual source guide, not a character trying to pump himself up. Hiei solos.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@criostomp said:

@princearagorn1: The difference is that Madara is just spewing hot air out of his ass and being arrogant when he said this, trying to make himself sound tough. My quote comes from an actual source guide, not a character trying to pump himself up.

The key point being your quote has no evidence backing it up at all. None of the yu yu hakusho characters, including raizen have an attack near country level. Trying to argue they're planet level is about as good as insisting on the madara statement.

And temari was said to be 'the fierce whirlwind that blows away everything in the universe' too, does that make her universe level, because it's from a source guide? No, it doesn't. Statements don't stand till they have something sufficiently backing them up.

Hiei solos.

Nope. Team yu yu gets gets one shotted by either of team 1, while the other chills out - whether you go by feats, or by baseless statements is up to you. Result is the same.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't team 2 only around Ichigo's level or something?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: No, team 2 exceeded Ichigo's level with their previous powerups. With their final powerups either could easilly overpower the entire Bleachverse individually based on feats, excluding unquantifiable hax like Juha's and Hogokyu Aizen's vague abilities of course. Not trying to have a circle debate or anything lol, just trying to give you a general idea

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: No, team 2 exceeded Ichigo's level with their previous powerups. With their final powerups either could easilly overpower the entire Bleachverse individually based on feats, excluding unquantifiable hax like Juha's and Hogokyu Aizen's vague abilities of course. Not trying to have a circle debate or anything lol, just trying to give you a general idea

I'd rather get another opinion on the matter.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Ok, you'll find them in basically any EoS Naruto thread lol it's been clarified plenty of times already