Naruto and Sasuke vs Strawhats, Gotei 13, and Espada

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not gonna say anything about the actual fight, but Naruto and Sasuke do not, in anyway, out hax Team 2:

-Hot as the Sun Bankai.

-Absolute Zero Bankai.

-Respira.

-All of Mayuri's stuff.

Ect.

All of which are useless when Sasuke can teleport a pebble into your brain or replace their head with a beachball at sublight speed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@anime2114 said:

Not gonna say anything about the actual fight, but Naruto and Sasuke do not, in anyway, out hax Team 2:

-Hot as the Sun Bankai.

-Absolute Zero Bankai.

-Respira.

-All of Mayuri's stuff.

Ect.

All of which are useless when Sasuke can teleport a pebble into your brain or replace their head with a beachball at sublight speed.

Genjutsu pretty much kills any hax bleach has...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@unrelenting: Naruto didn't really "tank" those Bijuu Bombs, he redirected them. Still with ease, though. Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: He ran through them and redirected him, they touched him and caused no damage.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like I said, I'm not arguing power and speed, but as far as plain hax, Team 2 is definitely superior:

1. -Hot as the Sun Bankai.

-Absolute Zero Bankai.

-Rose's Bankai.

-Shinji's Shikai.

-Shunsui's Shikai.

-Soifon's Shikai.

-Respira.

-All of Mayuri and Szayel's science stuff.

Ect.

2. Amaterasu isn't as hot as the Sun. That was a figure of speech. It doesn't even instantly burn through normal trees, compared to Yama's Bankai which is literally 15 million degrees C.

3. Genjutsu is 100% completely useless. It's blatantly explained in Naruto that Genjutsu is used by controlling the chakra inside your opponent's body. No one outside of Naruto has chakra. And you can't even logically equalize it anymore now that we know it came from the Shinju and that it's not just some natural life force power everyone has like Spirit Energy from Bleach.

3. Respira ages everything. Barragan specifically makes a point of stating that. Just read the first 3 pages:

http://mangatraders.org/read-online/Bleach/chapter-369/index-1/

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of Team 1 solo. It's all over before any of the Bleach or One Piece characters can think.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114:

Hot as the Sun Bankai.

-Absolute Zero Bankai.

-Rose's Bankai.

-Shinji's Shikai.

-Shunsui's Shikai.

-Soifon's Shikai.

All of which are fodder compared to Bijuu Bombs.

Amaterasu isn't as hot as the Sun. That was a figure of speech

It's stated in a databook, I believe. Either way, it's never ending and no one has the means to get rid off it.

Genjutsu is 100% completely useless. It's blatantly explained in Naruto that Genjutsu is used by controlling the chakra inside your opponent's body. No one outside of Naruto has chakra. And you can't even logically equalize it anymore now that we know it came from the Shinju and that it's not just some natural life force power everyone has like Spirit Energy from Bleach.

It's been proven time and again that genjutsu doesn't need chakra.

Respira ages everything. Barragan specifically makes a point of stating that. Just read the first 3 pages:

It seems you're forgetting that he couldn't age Soi Fong's Bankai, which is fodder compared to what Naruto and Sasuke could produce hundreds of chapters ago.

So yeah, Naruto and Sasuke stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Genjutsu doesn't attack the enemies chakra, You're using your chakra to attack the enemies 5 senses they don't need chakra to fall into Genjutsu.

All of what you named is weaker than tailed beast bombs and as I showed have no affect.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: He ran through them and redirected him, they touched him and caused no damage.

Eh, deflecting isn't the same as tanking, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Well he still Tanked 2 Moon busting attacks which is > than Tailed beast bombs, I was trying to take it easy lol.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Well he still Tanked 2 Moon busting attacks which is > than Tailed beast bombs, I was trying to take it easy lol.

That is true. Lol. And he tanked one while in Base Form, too.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pierpat

Oh god, when posting in threads like this you need a few disclaimers:

I am not a bleach fanoby, i actually like Naruto a bit better(while considering them both epic but flawed)

Sasuke and Naruto should causally win this....but how the heck are they getting passed barragan and Aizen putting naruto against sasuke?

And the absolute zero bankai may be a problem too.

And for who says genjutsu, an EoS sasuke morals on rarely leads with that and does not have feats for using it on multiple people at the same time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Sasuke's PS blocks all forms of illusions so Aizen can't really play mind games.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Sasuke's PS blocks all forms of illusions so Aizen can't really play mind games.

It blocks them on him...right?

Or does it protect naruto too?

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Threads like these will eventually get Naruto threads banned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: It stops them from reaching him and,

No Caption Provided

And This genjustu was casted over the entire planet so it's save to say it's stronger than what Azien can do.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke win without much difficulty.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pierpat

@unrelenting said:

@pierpat: It stops them from reaching him and,

No Caption Provided

And This genjustu was casted over the entire planet so it's save to say it's stronger than what Azien can do.

He explicitly states Naruto needs to be inside the PS to not be affected, they can't fight like that..

And without advanced knowledge they won't even know aizen is going for the hypnosis, he's like the only character in here smart enough to not shout out loud his next move.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen's hypnosis works by affecting the 5 senses. Naruto has Sage Mode sensing which makes that irrelevant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Naruto and Saskue have Extreme Sensory and Reactionary skills they know it's coming, Naruto can tell someone's about to attack by sensing emotion. and they can fight like that,

No Caption Provided

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: That's for mugen tsukuyomi which is planetary level genjutsu. Kyoka Suigetsu is nowhere as powerful as Mugen Tsukuyomi. Kurama can break out Naruto of any genjutsu that's not mugen tsukuyomi

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Naruto and Saskue have Extreme Sensory and Reactionary skills they know it's coming, Naruto can tell someone's about to attack by sensing emotion. and they can fight like that,

No Caption Provided

That already sounds better

We can assume that they cna kill rukia before she goes bankai, so the only real problem is barragan.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: That's for mugen tsukuyomi which is planetary level genjutsu. Kyoka Suigetsu is nowhere as powerful as Mugen Tsukuyomi. Kurama can break out Naruto of any genjutsu that's not mugen tsukuyomi

it's a pity that the tailed beasts break genjutsu with releases of charkra and aizen's move does not work on that, so Kurama could not do a jack shit about it.

But we've solved that issue anyway.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By mysticmedivh

God Usopp solos.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: We are not taking verse equalization into account?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: We are not taking verse equalization into account?

Why should we?
Op does not state it and it ain't a basic comicvine rule.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

but how the heck are they getting passed barragan and Aizen putting naruto against sasuke?

1. Aizen brings literally nothing to the table they can't take.

Kyoka suigetsu is featless against anyone who can resist illusions, so it's not working here to begin with. Assuming it does, it works on five senses, naruto can fight using sensing.

2. Barragan, assuming you're talking about his aging ability is pretty easy to deal with:

as seen here

This is what they packed in the shiju saimon

naruto outclasses that output by so much it's not even funny.. Nor is barragan fast enough to actually escape the AoE. His powers don't have the showings to say they can age even the most basic bijuu bombs in time.

Bijuu bomb one shot, GG.

And for who says genjutsu, an EoS sasuke morals on rarely leads with that and does not have feats for using it on multiple people at the same time.

You're kidding, right? EoS sasuke's go to move is genjutsu..

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saskue and naruto easy. One example Saskue without PIS can easily one shot by TK his blade into their head or heart like he did to Madara.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

He caught all nine Tailed Beasts in a genjutsu with just a glance..

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

but how the heck are they getting passed barragan and Aizen putting naruto against sasuke?

Kyoka suigetsu is featless against anyone who can resist illusions, so it's not working here to begin with. Assuming it does, it works on five senses, naruto can fight using sensing.

2. Barragan, assuming you're talking about his aging ability is pretty easy to deal with:

as seen here

naruto outclasses that output by so much it's not even funny.. Nor is barragan fast enough to actually escape the AoE. His powers don't have the showings to say they can age even the most basic bijuu bombs in time.

Bijuu bomb one shot, GG.

When did sasuke lead with genjutsu?
However your post was pretty good, i remembered the barragan fight badly(i thought there where kido barriers blocking his release when he got shot), i don't see why biju bombs should not age but he ain't reacting to them anyway, so it is not a problem
I'm persuaded, sasuke and nardo should pass this 101 hax test and stomp-

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: the feat for casting it on multiple people well in this case sentient beings

No Caption Provided
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@pierpat:

The reason they usually don't use genjutsu frequently is because most people about know not to look at sharingan. But with sasuke's rinnegan, eye contact isn't an issue, a glance is all he needs.

He used it instantly after declaring his revolution.

Here

and here again

However your post was pretty good, i remembered the barragan fight badly(i thought there where kido barriers blocking his release when he got shot), i don't see why biju bombs should not age but he ain't reacting to them anyway, so it is not a problem

Of course bijuu bombs age, but he doesn't have the showings to age explosions that powerful before they can kill him. The opposite, in fact.

Cool :)

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Hulkage

@pierpat said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@pierpat said:

as seen here

Bijuu bomb one shot, GG.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: @princearagorn1: @hulkage: Ok, ok, we all know sasuke Genjutsu'd the jinruchi's guys, but they aren't exactly a good option given that genjutsu is the best way of dealing with them, if you have one that can affect them(sharingan)
I am persuaded anyway, so lol, we can close this stomp

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@abyssdarkfire: @princearagorn1: @hulkage: Ok, ok, we all know sasuke Genjutsu'd the jinruchi's guys, but they aren't exactly a good option given that genjutsu is the best way of dealing with them, if you have one that can affect them(sharingan)

I am persuaded anyway, so lol, we can close this stomp

lol, I'm answering because you asked.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto & Sauce lol solostomp

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This reminds me of a thread that was goku vs like every team from each of the HST. I think the principle is still here. Just the numbers against the two I think is enough to pull through here. I think they will be overwhelmed. I am wondering how we are going to deal with the fact that the gotei has some members not there any more. Still, I'm gonna go through each person that has a way to put a dent or even -gasp- take down one or both of the duo. Also... this is kinds willy with just how many people are needed. Anyway!

disclaimer: conquerer's haki isn't going to work -_- and for the gotei I'm including all captians and lieutenants that had been in the series since episode 1 except for fillers. So no past ones. So no Yoruichi, Urahara. And no non reinstated visords. And only counting the espada that were numbered when Ichigo and co. rescued Orihime

Luffy- Comparable speed, haki, possibly enough force to hit one or both of the two if they are not explicitly tryng to block him

Zoro- Comprable combat speed (not distance speed) and I have no doubt that zoro can get through their defenses, of course under normal circumstances they would blitz him

Usopp- pop green distraction maybe... I think he has observation haki. not 100% here, but he isn't taking any of them down at least. Still worth mentioning.

Robin- Might be able to port her arms inside their defenses? At least can arm wrestle them XD

Brook- Comparable battle speed and any sonic attack. Maybe his soul attacks?

Yamamoto- enough strength, power and battle experience to put up a small fight alone, but would pretty handily be taken down on his own. Hotter than the sun sword should get through all defenses if he hits.

Chōjirō- Could probably do something long range with lightning, seems to control it fairly casually with his bankai

Soi Fon- Double hit kill if she hits, giant explosion of her bankai more than likely enought o rustle some jimmies of the team

Gin- Super speed sword extention/materialization. The Poison mentioned if he manages to get a piece of the blade inside the team

Kira- May get a few hits in to double weight of stuff and hinder the team

Rōjūrō- Hollowfication and sound illusions like brook. Shikai might work too

Unohana- Just slightly less able than Kenpachi I guess? has pretty powerful Kido too. Most of the other captains and liutenants do too, but it's one of the only notable things on her so...

Shinji- Nothing that says the gas from his zanpaktou can't get through Sasuke's barrier, hollowfication too.

Aizen- Kyokasuigetsu isn't affecting Sasuke more than likely, and Naruto has resistance at least in theory due to the tailed beasts. Aizen does bring fragors to the table though. At least nearly as strong as a TBB

Byakuya- ALL OF THE BLADES! Pretty kick butt strategist too.

Renji- Giant Monster fight... maybe... 1/10 of a bijuu bomb in destructive capability.

Komamura- Showed some impressive feats as a human, also, more giant fights!

(So... is there no current captain or liutenant in the 8th division?)

Kyoraku- Pretty confident his "game" can get through the defenses. Superior strategist.

Nano- Kida I guess? Noted at being good at it at least.

Tosen- could arguably nullify sharingan/rinnegan. Impressive as his hollow form.

Kensei- Hollowfication, air blades that will be at least enough to casue a small problem for the two

Mashiro- Hollowfication and sakura/tsunade esque strength

Hitsugaya- Has shown some pretty massive attacking power. And with his new hollowfication I guess?... no idea what it can do.

Rangiku- Could probably get something done with her range. Maybe co op with Hitsugaya again.

Kenny- 'nuff said

Mayuri- Who the hell knows with this crazo... poison at least x.x Through his own experiments or his sword.

Nemu- ...bait?

Ukitake- Just like in the dbz one with a kamehameha, seeing him return a bijuu bomb would make me very happy just because how awesome it would be.

Rukia- absolute zero ftw!

Szayel- Gloopy stuff to make clones and a super small chance he can make a voodoo doll.

Zommari- Probably one of the best abilities with the controlling. And apparently the fastest espada.

Grimmjow- Evisceration in spanish >3>

Nniora- was able to give kenny a run for his money so has to be worth something. I think he stated he had the hardest hierro.

Uluquiorra- second release, lanza maybe just slightly less powerful than a TBB and regen

Halibel- Water control, sould lead to some pretty key field manipulation. THough at the same time any DF users could be hindered from it.

Barrigan- time manipulation to an extent and aging if he touches anything. Arguable if the naruto duos can block it fully.

Stark- Bangbang bangbangbangbang! Oh, and wolves that can cause pretty massive explosions. At least enoguh to disrupt a TBB totally an answer to naruto's shadow clones.

Yammy- Giant monster fight?...

So, like I said. Any one of these guys, or even a group would be stomped. But with everyone attacking at once, even with the super strong defenses the duo has, hax of the rinnegan and truth seeking balls, just this sheer number of openents with their own hax, I believe will be enough to overwhelm even a bloodlusted pair. The hardest thing to get around would be genjutsu, but with so many there, some I haven't listed because they would be little more than fodder, I truly do not think Sasuke would be able to put all of them under genjutsu. One he wouldn't be able to at all, TOsen, but if he's the only one left then lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece characters are non factors in this fight you know I'm right

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast said:

This reminds me of a thread that was goku vs like every team from each of the HST. I think the principle is still here. Just the numbers against the two I think is enough to pull through here. I think they will be overwhelmed. I am wondering how we are going to deal with the fact that the gotei has some members not there any more. Still, I'm gonna go through each person that has a way to put a dent or even -gasp- take down one or both of the duo. Also... this is kinds willy with just how many people are needed. Anyway!

disclaimer: conquerer's haki isn't going to work -_- and for the gotei I'm including all captians and lieutenants that had been in the series since episode 1 except for fillers. So no past ones. So no Yoruichi, Urahara. And no non reinstated visords. And only counting the espada that were numbered when Ichigo and co. rescued Orihime

Luffy- Comparable speed, haki, possibly enough force to hit one or both of the two if they are not explicitly tryng to block him

Zoro- Comprable combat speed (not distance speed) and I have no doubt that zoro can get through their defenses, of course under normal circumstances they would blitz him

Usopp- pop green distraction maybe... I think he has observation haki. not 100% here, but he isn't taking any of them down at least. Still worth mentioning.

Robin- Might be able to port her arms inside their defenses? At least can arm wrestle them XD

Brook- Comparable battle speed and any sonic attack. Maybe his soul attacks?

Yamamoto- enough strength, power and battle experience to put up a small fight alone, but would pretty handily be taken down on his own. Hotter than the sun sword should get through all defenses if he hits.

Chōjirō- Could probably do something long range with lightning, seems to control it fairly casually with his bankai

Soi Fon- Double hit kill if she hits, giant explosion of her bankai more than likely enought o rustle some jimmies of the team

Gin- Super speed sword extention/materialization. The Poison mentioned if he manages to get a piece of the blade inside the team

Kira- May get a few hits in to double weight of stuff and hinder the team

Rōjūrō- Hollowfication and sound illusions like brook. Shikai might work too

Unohana- Just slightly less able than Kenpachi I guess? has pretty powerful Kido too. Most of the other captains and liutenants do too, but it's one of the only notable things on her so...

Shinji- Nothing that says the gas from his zanpaktou can't get through Sasuke's barrier, hollowfication too.

Aizen- Kyokasuigetsu isn't affecting Sasuke more than likely, and Naruto has resistance at least in theory due to the tailed beasts. Aizen does bring fragors to the table though. At least nearly as strong as a TBB

Byakuya- ALL OF THE BLADES! Pretty kick butt strategist too.

Renji- Giant Monster fight... maybe... 1/10 of a bijuu bomb in destructive capability.

Komamura- Showed some impressive feats as a human, also, more giant fights!

(So... is there no current captain or liutenant in the 8th division?)

Kyoraku- Pretty confident his "game" can get through the defenses. Superior strategist.

Nano- Kida I guess? Noted at being good at it at least.

Tosen- could arguably nullify sharingan/rinnegan. Impressive as his hollow form.

Kensei- Hollowfication, air blades that will be at least enough to casue a small problem for the two

Mashiro- Hollowfication and sakura/tsunade esque strength

Hitsugaya- Has shown some pretty massive attacking power. And with his new hollowfication I guess?... no idea what it can do.

Rangiku- Could probably get something done with her range. Maybe co op with Hitsugaya again.

Kenny- 'nuff said

Mayuri- Who the hell knows with this crazo... poison at least x.x Through his own experiments or his sword.

Nemu- ...bait?

Ukitake- Just like in the dbz one with a kamehameha, seeing him return a bijuu bomb would make me very happy just because how awesome it would be.

Rukia- absolute zero ftw!

Szayel- Gloopy stuff to make clones and a super small chance he can make a voodoo doll.

Zommari- Probably one of the best abilities with the controlling. And apparently the fastest espada.

Grimmjow- Evisceration in spanish >3>

Nniora- was able to give kenny a run for his money so has to be worth something. I think he stated he had the hardest hierro.

Uluquiorra- second release, lanza maybe just slightly less powerful than a TBB and regen

Halibel- Water control, sould lead to some pretty key field manipulation. THough at the same time any DF users could be hindered from it.

Barrigan- time manipulation to an extent and aging if he touches anything. Arguable if the naruto duos can block it fully.

Stark- Bangbang bangbangbangbang! Oh, and wolves that can cause pretty massive explosions. At least enoguh to disrupt a TBB totally an answer to naruto's shadow clones.

Yammy- Giant monster fight?...

So, like I said. Any one of these guys, or even a group would be stomped. But with everyone attacking at once, even with the super strong defenses the duo has, hax of the rinnegan and truth seeking balls, just this sheer number of openents with their own hax, I believe will be enough to overwhelm even a bloodlusted pair. The hardest thing to get around would be genjutsu, but with so many there, some I haven't listed because they would be little more than fodder, I truly do not think Sasuke would be able to put all of them under genjutsu. One he wouldn't be able to at all, TOsen, but if he's the only one left then lol.

You do know that naruto can kill all of them with a single wakusei rasengan, right?

Thousand fodder don't overwhelm a powerhouse. Numbers count, but not when the gap is this big.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Either of the team can possibly solo, together they stomp with ease.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh god... oh god ... lord ... please save poor naruto and sasuke from epic rape ... what did these two do to deserve such a rape. rape, rape, rapes, fraggors ecerywhwee, ultra fraggors everywhere .... respira 1 shots everywhere, thousands of cero everywhere, lanza spams everything, mountain busting sword s winds everywhere, meteor busting shikai patched kenny sword strikes everywhere ... heck zommari amor 1 shots ... lol this is the all mighty rape thread of the century ... naruto fan boyz wank to no end

lmao

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@jgames:

Barrangar can use time dialation and Yammamoto can blow them away with his bankai. GG

Barragan can't age explosions as shown when Soifon blasted half his head and Yamamoto's bankai doesn't stop energy attacks as shown when he had to block Yhwach's arrow.

Bijuu bombs for everyone !

No Caption Provided

I meant that Barragan slows down time and let Yamamoto incinerate the team as that is one of Barragan power, which was good enough so that he can blitz Soi-fon.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@jgames said:

Shinji can just use Reversed world ability

Loading Video...

The illusion is not based on Chakra, which is how Naruto get rid of by using the Tail fox chakra to disturb it. So while Naruto is trying to figure out what to do,

Also currently Shinji is in the Gotei 13 :P

Barrangar can use time dialation and Yammamoto can blow them away with his bankai. GG

Of course that assuming perfect team work.

Sasuke's Sharingan sees through Illusions and Naruto has Sage Sensing.

Meanwhile, no one on Team 2 has an answer for Genjutsu. GG.

Sage sensing has never shown the ability to break through Genjutsu, Naruto always relied in chakra disruption. So only sauske is immune. Also sasuke never show the ability to genjutsu multiple person at once, and is no were near his brother when it comes to genjutsu.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@jgames:

Barragan can't age explosions as shown when Soifon blasted half his head and Yamamoto's bankai doesn't stop energy attacks as shown when he had to block Yhwach's arrow.

No Caption Provided

I meant that Barragan slows down time and let Yamamoto incinerate the team as that is one of Barragan power, which was good enough so that he can blitz Soi-fon.

I never heard of this... can I have some scans ?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke definitely win.

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@jgames:

No Caption Provided

I assume he's referring to this passive ability? I may be wrong though.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mudamudamuda said:
@jgames said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@jgames:

That's when they're in h2h range.