Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OreoAssassin
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On (Except One Piece Trio is Morals Off)
  • Win by Incap, KO or Death (No BFR or Genjutsu)
  • Anime/Manga Feats Apply (Current Versions)
  • Who Wins and Why?
Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 1

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know enough about soul eater

Just started the series

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

soul eater

@soothing_sounds @omgomgwtfwtf @funsiized

@strictlyanime @nighthunder @cjdavis103

@etheral_dreams @jmarshmallow

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: Any of the Soul Eater team can. Black Star has eaten nukes before..

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: Nukes are nowhere near a bijuu bomb's level, let alone tailed beast bomb rasenhuriken. Especially when there is 6 of them coming.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

I'd back Team 2 personally.

Since it's EoS Soul Eater, that Team alone could potentially give Naruto and Sasuke a good fight. Likewise, current Straw Hats could give them a decent fight as well.

Without Genjutsu, I'd say Team 2 takes this with mid-dif.

Jmarshmallow

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

No one can tank a rasenshuriken or multi-mountain cleaving Susanoo swing. Literally team 2's only chance is Maka's soul manipulation..but she could get blitzed and oneshotted before she even thinks to do so.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@jmarshmallow said:

@oreoassassin said:

Bump

Since it's EoS Soul Eater, that Team alone could potentially give Naruto and Sasuke a good fight. Likewise, current Straw Hats could give them a decent fight as well.

Jmarshmallow

I don't know which naruto/one piece/Soul eater mangas you are reading, because Naruto can literally oneshot everyone in team 2 at the same time. That and no one here is putting a scratch on a susanoo armored Kurama.

Team 1 wins, and it's pretty much a stomp.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

What he said ^

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@rulerofthevine:

I don't know which naruto/one piece/Soul eater mangas you are reading, because Naruto can literally oneshot everyone in team 2 at the same time. That and no one here is putting a scratch on a susanoo armored Kurama.

Well first, I haven't read any of Naruto since Part 1.

As far as One Piece and Soul Eater, I've read all of the manga, and Naruto oneshotting everyone on Team 2 isn't going to happen.

Black Star was able to tank hits from Asura, Maka was able to beat him, and Kid is for all intents and purposes his equal and possible superior by the EoS since he's a full Shinigami.

As for OP, Luffy is faster than anybody on the Naruto team, and was able to tank an island busting attack casually, which to my knowledge is more than any of the Naruto Team have ever dished out. And Zoro was able to tank all the pain that Luffy amassed in that encounter (including the island busting attack) + all the damage he had already received.

I see no reason why this is a stomp.

Jmarshmallow

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By NighThunder

@jmarshmallow:

Yo bruh this

isn't a good way to begin a debate man. Sasuke is a teleporter, and naruto's kept up with him. And both of them are casual multi-mountain level now.

On topic, the fight should end in the first minute in favor of naruto and sasuke

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SightlessReality

@rulerofthevine:

As far as One Piece and Soul Eater, I've read all of the manga, and Naruto oneshotting everyone on Team 2 isn't going to happen.

Black Star was able to tank hits from Asura, Maka was able to beat him, and Kid is for all intents and purposes his equal and possible superior by the EoS since he's a full Shinigami.

As for OP, Luffy is faster than anybody on the Naruto team, and was able to tank an island busting attack casually, which to my knowledge is more than any of the Naruto Team have ever dished out. And Zoro was able to tank all the pain that Luffy amassed in that encounter (including the island busting attack) + all the damage he had already received.

I see no reason why this is a stomp.

Jmarshmallow

The bold here is the problem. Naruto has escalated so much that Meteors that dwarfed mountains were each one shot by Narutos attacks. The same applies for Sasuke. I can pull up the scans if you wish.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@jmarshmallow said:

So why are you assuming that the others can give them a good fight then ? based on what you "hear people say" ?

Show me anyone in team 2 busting multiple islands with a single attack and I'll consider them getting past one of armored Kurama's tails, then show me anyone doing x9 times that and I'll consider them getting past the rest of the tails, then show me someone doing x11 that and I'll consider them getting past susanoo, then show me them doing even more than that and I'll consider them getting past Kurama's cloak.

Clearly not possible.

Luffy is by no means faster, If anything he gets pseudo-blitzed here. The island busting feat you are talking about is irrelevant as it was blunt force which we both know Luffy is immune to, a tailed beat bomb or susanoo slash will end him. Zoro tanking pain has nothing to do with durability and Luffy certainly did not feel any pain from the "island busting" attack since we all know that blunt force doesn't cause him pain. You are taking what happened completely out of context.

Now, show me anyone in team 2 tanking 5+ mountain busters explosions and I'll consider the possibility of them tanking a tailed beat bomb, then show me them tanking multi-island + slashes and I'll consider them tanking a magma rasenshuriken, then show me them tanking x3 that slash and i'll consider them tanking a tailed beast bomb rasenhsuriken, then show me them tanking x6 that and I'll considered them tanking a tailed beast bomb rasenhsuriken barrage, then show me them tanking attacks visible against planetary curvature and I'll consider them tanking a tailed beast rasenshuriken combination.

Clearly not possible either.

So I'll stick to my previous comment : Naruto team stomps.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin said:

Bump

Jmarshmallow

lol they don't need genjutsu

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder:

Yo bruh this

isn't a good way to begin a debate man. Sasuke is a teleporter, and naruto's kept up with him. And both of them are casual multi-mountain level now.

On topic, the fight should end in the first minute in favor of naruto and sasuke

I don't see why not. I'm making it perfectly clear that I'm not entirely aware of Naruto and Sasuke's capabilities, as anybody would and should do if they're not completely sure of another teams capabilities. I'm leaving it up to debaters like yourself to fill in those gaps, and counter any points I might have.

Now, I'm not entirely ignorant of the capabilities of most Naruto characters, as I've been in several debates including these two characters, so I'm decently up to speed with the gist of where their power is at.

Now, with that being the case, neither Naruto or Sasuke have ever busted multiple mountains in one go to my knowledge. If you have prove of the contrary, please provide it.

However, Luffy has tanked an island busting attack casually, which as I'm sure you know is > multi-mountain buster anyway. So Luffy is fine. And Zoro was able to tank Luffy's pain + his own pain and lived, so Zoro is good too.

As for the Soul Eater characters, Black Star was able to tank hits from Asura, who was in turn able to significantly harm Death, who is Large City Level+ at the minimum, and that's really lowballing considering he fights Kishins which are planetary threats. Likewise, Death the Kid is essentially Asura's equal if not his superior since he's a full blown Shinigami just like Death, and Maka was able to beat Asura.

So again, I fail to see what exactly makes this a stomp in any way.

Please, convince me otherwise!

The bold here is the problem. Naruto has escalated so much that Meteors that dwarfed mountains were each one shot by Narutos attacks. The same applies for Sasuke. I can pull up the scans if you wish.

I would love to see those scans!

Because again, Luffy has island+ durability, which is certainly greater than some Meteors. Zoro has shown that he can tank all that damage as well. And I've outlined the durability of the Soul Eater characters in this post.

So if you guys would like to educate me a bit as to how this is a stomp, that would be great!

Jmarshmallow

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NighThunder

@jmarshmallow: Before I begin though, I must ask

Do you really want it mate?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine:

So why are you assuming that the others can give them a good fight then ? based on what you "hear people say" ?

Because I've seen plenty of arguments for and against them, and I'm decently aware of what they can do.

Show me anyone in team 2 busting multiple islands with a single attack and I'll consider them getting past one of armored Kurama's tails, then show me anyone doing x9 times that and I'll consider them getting past the rest of the tails, then show me someone doing x11 that and I'll consider them getting past susanoo, then show me them doing even more than that and I'll consider them getting past Kurama's cloak.

Clearly not possible.

Well, you would have to show me Kurama having island busting durability.

Luffy is by no means faster, If anything he gets pseudo-blitzed here.

No way, Luffy has speed feats without Gear Second that are already superior to Naruto and Sasuke. With it, he blitzes them.

The island busting feat you are talking about is irrelevant as it was blunt force which we both know Luffy is immune to, a tailed beat bomb or susanoo slash will end him.

Proof that both of those are cutting/piercing damage, rather than blunt?

Zoro tanking pain has nothing to do with durability

Yes, it kinda does. All the pain was transferred from Luffy's body, to Zoro's. Meaning that all the damage Luffy tanked, Zoro's body tanked.

and Luffy certainly did not feel any pain from the "island busting" attack since we all know that blunt force doesn't cause him pain.

Just because he doesn't feel it since he's rubber, doesn't mean the impact has absolutely no effect on his body. The fact of the matter is that he was exhausted by the time the pain was transferred from him to Zoro, something that's never really happened any other time in the manga. So clearly, it did something to him.

You are taking what happened completely out of context.

Actually, I'm stating a feat. I said Luffy tanked an island busting attack, which he did.

Now, show me anyone in team 2 tanking 5+ mountain busters explosions and I'll consider the possibility of them tanking a tailed beat bomb,

I'd like to see them bust 5+ mountains.

then show me them tanking multi-island + slashes and I'll consider them tanking a magma rasenshuriken,

I'd also like to see this.

then show me them tanking x3 that slash and i'll consider them tanking a tailed beast bomb rasenhsuriken,

As well as this.

then show me them tanking x6 that and I'll considered them tanking a tailed beast bomb rasenhsuriken barrage,

Then this.

then show me them tanking attacks visible against planetary curvature and I'll consider them tanking a tailed beast rasenshuriken combination.

And then this.

Clearly not possible either.

We'll see. That is the point of a debate after all, no?

So I'll stick to my previous comment : Naruto team stomps.

Guess we'll find out.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow: Before I begin though, I must ask

Do you really want it mate?

If by "it," you mean if I want to show you why you should fear the Marshmallow, then my answer is a resounding yes! xD

In other words....

Loading Video...

Jmarshmallow

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mee09

LOL Both Naruto and Sasuke could solo this without being in ANY kind of danger.

Ghostrider01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul Eater is a huge problem. Kid Blackstar has out moved shadows and lasers. I think he could blitz Naruto or Sasuke. Maka should manipulate them easy with the soul playing.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@jmarshmallow:

Because I've seen plenty of arguments for and against them, and I'm decently aware of what they can do.

So basically you are going based on what "people say" like I previously mentioned.

Well, you would have to show me Kurama having island busting durability.

Armored Kurama (Kurama + Susnaoo), Madara's perfect susanoo (which is <<<<<< Sasuke'd due to him not using sage chakra) protecting Kurama from a multi-island explosion (without blocking with tails), Kurama is left unharmed :

No Caption Provided

No way, Luffy has speed feats without Gear Second that are already superior to Naruto and Sasuke. With it, he blitzes them.

And those feats are ?

Proof that both of those are cutting/piercing damage, rather than blunt?

Kind of a foolish question : Sword slashes cut (duh), Tailed beast bombs vaporize.

Yes, it kinda does. All the pain was transferred from Luffy's body, to Zoro's. Meaning that all the damage Luffy tanked, Zoro's body tanked.

Pain tolerance isn't durability.

Just because he doesn't feel it since he's rubber, doesn't mean the impact has absolutely no effect on his body. The fact of the matter is that he was exhausted by the time the pain was transferred from him to Zoro, something that's never really happened any other time in the manga. So clearly, it did something to him.

The fact that he receives zero damage is enough proof of his body being unaffected. And it does not mater at all since pain tolerance =/= durability and Luffy was unaffected by the island blow.

Actually, I'm stating a feat. I said Luffy tanked an island busting attack, which he did.

An irrelevant feat then, and I was talking about zoro tanking the nonexistent pain from that "island busting" blow.

I'd like to see them bust 5+ mountains.

Loading Video...

skip to 0:24 and watch till 1:30 each of the 5 tailed beasts charges a bijuu bomb, Naruto deflects the bijuu bombs and they each destroy a mountain.

Then skip to 3:40 all 5 tailed beast combine they bijuu dama (5 mountain busters) and Naruto counters with just one of his own.

I'd also like to see this

No Caption Provided

Naruto cuts the shinju that's multi-island sized.

No Caption Provided

Each of Madara's meteorite was around the same size as the roots of the shinju (planetary curvature visble in that scan)

A single Tailed beast bomb rasenshuriken causes explosions x3 larger than the meteorite :

No Caption Provided

Then this.

Naruto uses 6 of them at the same time :

No Caption Provided

And then this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Planetary curvature visible in that scan.

We'll see. That is the point of a debate after all, no?

Clearly not possible, with scans to prove it now.

Guess we'll find out.

satisfied ? If not then start showing me some feats.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mee09
Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rulerofthevine
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Acrually As much as id love to, it looks like someones already got it here, and Im not one to cut in on a debate.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke stomp HARRRRRRRRRD

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one can tank a rasenshuriken or multi-mountain cleaving Susanoo swing. Literally team 2's only chance is Maka's soul manipulation..but she could get blitzed and oneshotted before she even thinks to do so.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narutards are hyping Naruto and Sasuke too much but they stomp here

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mee09

@colliderz: There are no "Narutards" here. Naruto has seriously come a long way since Naruto went 4 Tails against Orochimaru. Or even went Sage mode against Pain. Most anime cannot even compete with Naruto characters anymore.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Naruto an Sasuke. Of you've only actually seen Part 1/Pre Timeskip Naruto then you don't need to be making closed statements on the characters.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I am reffering to general, there are people who think Naruto is continent buster and Madara's Chibaku Tensei to be life wiping

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I am reffering to general, there are people who think Naruto is continent buster and Madara's Chibaku Tensei to be life wiping

did you see the size of those things?

Ghostrider01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Naruto planet Earth? That planet looks small and filled with nothing by mountains by art work.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Naruto planet Earth? That planet looks small and filled with nothing by mountains by art work.

that's only a part of the planet lol. If you complete the circle and overlap it with earth, you get this:

(mind you, it's not official. But common sense)

here:

And based on where you take the pic from, and how big the mountains are, same can be replicated for earth:

credit goes to the original photographer:

not the planet curvature

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto + Sasuke = Moon Level >>>>>>> One Piece or Soul Eater.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord said: @vintage_spiderman said: Naruto and Sasuke stomp HARRRRRRRRRD.

I AGREE.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By colliderz
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: it's not 'my' photo lol. Some user on NB overlapped it with a circle, getting what's shown. I'm not entirely sure how you missed an entire statement:

(mind you, it's not official. But common sense)

The actual scan is this:

Naruto cuts the shinju that's multi-island sized.

No Caption Provided

Just to be clear, what is the point you're trying to get across? What did you think I was saying to the other user?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I know the real scan I was just asking that are you seriously thinking that curvature scaling is accurate?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: hm. read what the user said.

The curvature scaling makes them look kind of small lol.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: And what exactly makes you think Naruto characters are on continent level?