No genjutsu or amaterastu

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For those who don't know. Alan and Haiji are from the recently created Hungry Joker manga and in an effort to make it's awesomeness known I've decided to make a battle featuring the two.

Haiji has the power of Sir Issac Newton's apple giving him the power of Gravity

Alan has the power of the Pythagorean Hammer which gives him the power of sound

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Rumble Man

@redbird3rdboywonder: any neat feats?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man: Yep

Haiji has lifted and thrown a 10 story building with ease, Can fly, has made others levitate, has cut through different beast with his powers with ease

The image above is when they used their powers together

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rumble Man

@redbird3rdboywonder: IS the naruto/sasughey used in the OP from the recent chapters or pre-ship?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man: They're from shippuden but about like 200 chapters ago

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rumble Man

@redbird3rdboywonder: what about the physical stats of the team?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@redbird3rdboywonder: Judging from that feat, they pretty much outclass the narutoverse strength wise already, if they have decent speed and stamina I'm sure they could take Naruto and Sasuke and I'm also pretty sure I'm going to start reading by tonight.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 18hunt

speed feats of 2nd team?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man: Well it's hard to know what there physical stats are without being amped by their powers but neither are humans however their powers come with a price they keep coughing up blood

@Ferdelance: You should it's very well written and is amazing, and it's scientifical in terms of feats so it makes their feats easier to judge, like the feat in the image they explained what happens when you combine gravity and sound waves

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt:I just posted a few of them

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 18hunt

I mean SPEED feats

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

It could go either way. I agree, Hungry Joker is an awesome new manga!

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: Well they haven't shown any significant speed feats just yet but in theory and due to the fact that it relies so heavily on science Haiji and Alan could augment their speed to any level they choose to but in any case they're still figuring out the extent of their powers, the guy who's in the scan beside in the rubble was a lightning user who used his lightning based abilities to augment his physical stats including his speed, but I doubt Naruto or Saskue could speedblitz either because of Haiji's powers over gravity.

@NeonGameWave: It really is. which is why i'm trying to get more exposure for it

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Ferdelance said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Judging from that feat, they pretty much outclass the narutoverse strength wise already, if they have decent speed and stamina I'm sure they could take Naruto and Sasuke and I'm also pretty sure I'm going to start reading by tonight.

Disagreed. If you need me to remind, sage mode naruto tossed a away rhino which was walking through buildings as if they were nothing, and pein levelled down an entire city with his Gravitational attacks. I don't think the later half of Naruto is weak in strength.. They are not the strongest, but still..

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By New_World_Order

Naruto & Sasuke.

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Ferdelance said:

Disagreed. If you need me to remind, sage mode naruto tossed a away rhino which was walking through buildings as if they were nothing, and pein levelled down an entire city with his Gravitational attacks. I don't think the later half of Naruto is weak in strength.. They are not the strongest, but still..

Shinra Tensei is not a strength feat.

Effortlessly ripping an entire 10 story building from its foundation and throwing it is a pretty impressive feat,it's as good as Naruto's lifting feat and bare in mind, only about 10 chapters of Hungry Joker are out so far.

I only read the 1st chapter, Haiji could one shot either of them if he has the speed but overall this fight could go either way IMO from what I've seen and read here so far.

No Caption Provided
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferdelance: There are 12 chapters of Hungry Joker if you include the "One shot" which is where that scene is from but do you like it so far?

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@redbird3rdboywonder: Well I'm guessing chapter 0 which I read 1st was actually chapter 12...lol, it's epic,I instantly liked it.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferdelance: lol yep and good it really is epic. It has the potential to be really really popular

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@redbird3rdboywonder: So, how does Haiji stack up against Kat from Gravity Rush, or Future Trunks from Dragonball? Hungry Joker seems like an interesting manga... hope they adapt it into an anime. But then again, that's when bandwagoners will begin to like it.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shiryu: I don't know about Kat since I haven't read Gravity Rush but as for now Trunks is faster though that wouldn't necessarily matter since Haiji controls gravity which means in theory Haiji could slow Trunks down assuming he could react fast enough or he could do other numerous things but his powers are still developing so it's hard to tell and Hungry Joker is awesome, hopefully they will adapt it as a manga but only after it's had at least 350 to 400 chapters

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@redbird3rdboywonder: Oh, I guess I should start to catch up on it now while it's still relatively new and not too far into the story. Also, you've never heard of the game Gravity Rush? It was the best game to come out on the Playstation Vita so far, and the main character Kat has similar powers to Haiji. She can launch gravity balls for offensive purposes, fly, create black holes, enhance her melee attacks, and more. Here's a little gameplay video:

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KnightRise

@redbird3rdboywonder: Offt opic: Is Hungry Joker any good?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightRise: It's fantastic

@Shiryu: I don't play the Vita so nope I hadn't heard about it, so far haiji can't create Black holes just yet but he hasn't excatly mastered his power just yet either

Towerworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Towerworld
@Ferdelance:  Wrong, the rhino throw was much more impressive as it was HUGE and it was thrown hundreds of meters into the sky.  
 Here is a calculation:  
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15539 

300,000,000 tons of force for the throw.