Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

There are two rounds:

Round one: Sage Mode Jiraiya and Sage Mode Naruto versus Beast Boy and Animal Man

Round two: Sage Mode Jiraiya and Kurama Mode Naruto versus Beast Boy and Animal Man

Gar and Buddy are both post new 52. The Naruto team can use all techniques, including toad summons. Everyone is in character and wins are achieved by killing the opponents. They fight during the daytime in a large, grassy field (think the Konoha training grounds.)

Which team wins?

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

are you joking?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If all techniques are allowed jiraya or naruto could solo

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Fallschirmjager

they only way they could possibly kill animal man is if Jiraiya uses that sealing tech that kills yourself at the same time.

Animal Man is like swamp thing (but much less powerful) he can just get a new body from any animal. physical destruction of his body means nothing.

not that he'll have to do it much. i think people under estimate how powerful he can amp himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sasukemilesmorales: If you're not gonna make a productive comment, then you mind as well not post.

If it's not a good match, why post?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DBVSE7

im tempted to say spite lol

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

I don't think people realize how powerful Animal Man is..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Yeah, they probably look at his name at write him off as some second rate superhero... (which he sort of is, but that has no bearings on his power level.) So what do you think about this match?

sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu sorry

well I think one rasenshurken should end it.

if not

sage mode increases every aspect of the individual making them stronger(50 tonner) faster etc. and sense they are aborbing nature energy and can sense better the whole insect to whale thing wont work

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@shiryu said:

@juiceboks: Yeah, they probably look at his name at write him off as some second rate superhero... (which he sort of is, but that has no bearings on his power level.) So what do you think about this match?

There's quite a bit of variables here. R1 could go either way..but R2 should go to the DC duo. Both Gar and Buddy could copy Kurama, and Buddy can channel other animals in addition to Kurama's abilities to give him an edge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu kool

on a side note what can animal man do?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: "There's quite a bit of variables here. R1 could go either way..but R2 should go to the DC duo. Both Gar and Buddy could copy Kurama, and Buddy can channel other animals in addition to Kurama's abilities to give him an edge."

Soo does that mean they have chakra?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator
DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Soo if they have it do they KNOW how to use it don't get me wrong here im not trying to start anything im only saying this because having chakra and using it are completely different since chakra isn't really a power.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

@dbvse7 said:

@juiceboks: Soo if they have it do they KNOW how to use it don't get me wrong here im not trying to start anything im only saying this because having chakra and using it are completely different since chakra isn't really a power.

No they can't normally tap into it, but both Buddy and Gar can copy the powers of whatever animal they can think of. They'd have access to Kurama's Bijuu Bombs if they were to copy him.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DBVSE7

@juiceboks: "No they can't normally tap into it, but both Buddy and Gar can copy the powers of whatever animal they can think of. They'd have access to Kurama's Bijuu Bombs if they were to copy him."

Well the first part of that makes me ask this. If the Bijuu bomb isn't something Kurama can automaticaly do (if Kurama could i would see how they could just simply COPY it) without gathering both positive black chakra , and negative white chakra , then shaping it into a sphere. plus the black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. which i doubt they know. So how can they just copy it if it takes chakra to make. They'd be copying something they've never seen or have practiced making which doesn't make sense.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shiryu said:

There's quite a bit of variables here. R1 could go either way..but R2 should go to the DC duo. Both Gar and Buddy could copy Kurama, and Buddy can channel other animals in addition to Kurama's abilities to give him an edge.

How would they copy Kurama attacks? Naruto has yet to actually turn into Kurama ''full animal'' form he's only a walking chakra field. So unless they can copy energy forms they're not using any of Naruto attacks.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@dbvse7 said:

@juiceboks: "No they can't normally tap into it, but both Buddy and Gar can copy the powers of whatever animal they can think of. They'd have access to Kurama's Bijuu Bombs if they were to copy him."

Well the first part of that makes me ask this. If the Bijuu bomb isn't something Kurama can automaticaly do (if Kurama could i would see how they could just simply COPY it) without gathering both positive black chakra , and negative white chakra , then shaping it into a sphere. plus the black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. which i doubt they know. So how can they just copy it if takes chakra to make. They'd be copying something they've never seen or have practiced making which doesn't make sense.

You're analyzing this way too much. Buddy's powers are literally taking any animal in the universe and copying it's powers and abilities. He's even gone so far as to copy the complex nature of a Sun-Eater(look them up if you don't know what they can do). Beast Boy also has shown to instantly know how to use whatever abilities of the animal he chooses to turn into. Whether it's a dragon or a demonic chimera..

@thatguywithheadphones Really? He hasn't learned that yet? I'm about 30 chapters behind so I just assumed he'd have done that by now.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DBVSE7

@juiceboks: Sry if it was too much I was just curious about it because i didnt know the extent of their abilities i was hopeing you did lol but the other guy who commented has a point naruto hasn't gone "full animal" so

how can they take his form or the ability of an animal they have never seen as ThatGuyWithTheHeadPhones stated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In addition to what @juiceboks is saying, I'd also like to point out that Buddy and Gar should be able to use Fukasaku and Shima's powers, in addition to the powers of all of the toads that Naruto and Jiraiya summon.

Not taking either side here, just trying to show that this match is not as one sided as some people are making it out to be.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Well the first part of that makes me ask this. If the Bijuu bomb isn't something Kurama can automaticaly do (if Kurama could i would see how they could just simply COPY it) without gathering both positive black chakra , and negative white chakra , then shaping it into a sphere. plus the black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. which i doubt they know. So how can they just copy it if takes chakra to make. They'd be copying something they've never seen or have practiced making which doesn't make sense.

You're analyzing this way too much. Buddy's powers are literally taking any animal in the universe and copying it's powers and abilities. He's even gone so far as to copy the complex nature of a Sun-Eater(look them up if you don't know what they can do). Beast Boy also has shown to instantly know how to use whatever abilities of the animal he chooses to turn into. Whether it's a dragon or a demonic chimera..

@thatguywithheadphones Really? He hasn't learned that yet? I'm about 30 chapters behind so I just assumed he'd have done that by now.

Opposite really.

Kurama has been pulled out of him he's kinda dying.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if that's the case then Naruto has no problem taking them on, he fought the tailed beast how hard can two toads be.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does animal man or Beast Boy have any resistance against illusions cause jiraya can use them in sage mode?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I don't think they do since they do have chakra.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: They have energy in their bodies that can be manipulated

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

In addition to what @juiceboks is saying, I'd also like to point out that Buddy and Gar should be able to use Fukasaku and Shima's powers, in addition to the powers of all of the toads that Naruto and Jiraiya summon.

Not taking either side here, just trying to show that this match is not as one sided as some people are making it out to be.

Them copying the toads powers would honestly put them at a disadvantage. If they copy the Ma and Pa powers and biology, they would gain charka and then they'd be susceptible to genjutsu. Gaining the other toads abilities would also do nothing beneficial to them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

Them copying the toads powers would honestly put them at a disadvantage. If they copy the Ma and Pa powers and biology, they would gain charka and then they'd be susceptible to genjutsu. Gaining the other toads abilities would also do nothing beneficial to them.

Oh.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dbvse7 said:

No they can't normally tap into it, but both Buddy and Gar can copy the powers of whatever animal they can think of. They'd have access to Kurama's Bijuu Bombs if they were to copy him.

kurama isn't an animal. He's a spirit-like thing formed from sheer chakra mass, remember?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@dbvse7 said:

kurama isn't an animal. He's a spirit-like thing formed from sheer chakra mass, remember?

Well, tailed beasts are closer to animals than Sun-Eaters are. They're literally just living black holes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@juiceboks said:

@dbvse7 said:

Well, tailed beasts are closer to animals than Sun-Eaters are. They're literally just living black holes.

okay then. But naruto required lots and lots of training to use a bijuu bomb. Even after he had mastered rasengan. Can he copy experience/training, too?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DBVSE7
kurosakiiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers