isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Sega_Shaman said:
That is vastly underwhelming compared to unaware-bullet-to-the-face. Falling to pieces does not equal better than gun. Nor is it close to demonically-imbued gun. Punching people is far below bullet in the brainpan, and if he's never seen a gun, he's going to be very surprised by the loud noise and lack of movement he's acquired. Yes, he can do the whole "ninja dodge" disappear and he's over there now, but that's only when he reacts fast enough and guns don't give much warning time.
So you think Naruto, especially current Naruto, would go down to someone with a gun? Cool, I know not to bother wasting my time arguing otherwise with you. =) 
On that note, Naruto doesn't need to dodge, he teleports, like his father does, minus shuriken / seals.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#102  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@isaac_clarke said:
@Sega_Shaman said:
That is vastly underwhelming compared to unaware-bullet-to-the-face. Falling to pieces does not equal better than gun. Nor is it close to demonically-imbued gun. Punching people is far below bullet in the brainpan, and if he's never seen a gun, he's going to be very surprised by the loud noise and lack of movement he's acquired. Yes, he can do the whole "ninja dodge" disappear and he's over there now, but that's only when he reacts fast enough and guns don't give much warning time.
So you think Naruto, especially current Naruto, would go down to someone with a gun? Cool, I know not to bother wasting my time arguing otherwise with you. =) On that note, Naruto doesn't need to dodge, he teleports, like his father does, minus shuriken / seals.
Exactly Naruto is no joke I say he can take Dante IMO.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Fehafare
@isaac_clarke

Blunt and pircing damge is different, you can take a bullet if you have hard skin , regeneration or very tough or immortal.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Fehafare
@dccomicsrule2011
You are overrating naruto  
Dant fiers one bullet and it's over and if not rebeillion does the trick.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Fehafare said:
@isaac_clarke: Blunt and pircing damge is different, you can take a bullet if you have hard skin , regeneration or very tough or immortal.
What does this have to do with the fact Naruto is wrapped up in a chakra coat and his muscle density should make him bullet proof? 
Naruto's healing factor isn't that impressive, it's decent, but nothing special. Albeit the new form seems to radiate life energy as it has tree trunks springing to life and was turning the Zetsu's back into trees.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#106  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Fehafare said:
@dccomicsrule2011: You are overrating naruto  Dant fiers one bullet and it's over and if not rebeillion does the trick.
No I am not he has way more abilities then Dante toads  Clones he can also sense Things currently and not to mention his destructive compacity is Mountain level.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Fehafare said:
@dccomicsrule2011You are overrating naruto  Dant fiers one bullet and it's over and if not rebeillion does the trick.
Perhaps, but you are certainly under rating him. Dante in most of his incarnations, probably won't be able to tank what Naruto dishes in the next 50 or so chapters.  
Naruto is far from his peak level of power, as in he hasn't turning into a giant 9 tailed fox nor even used whatever plot power Itachi implanted in him.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Fehafare
@isaac_clarke

He can't take bullets or cuts that is the point. Vs dante most naruto characters die in matter of seconds.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#109  Edited By cascadeking09
@isaac_clarke: O, ok. I havent read recent chapters where I left off Ei was standing in Naruto and Kirabi's way.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Fehafare said:
@isaac_clarke

He can't take bullets or cuts that is the point. Vs dante most naruto characters die in matter of seconds.

A point that seems complete nonsense. I disagree, few that can steal his soul, seal him in a different dimension and are outright intangible, Dante still gets carved up by swords and bullets.  
Impressive healing factor indeed, but it won't do him much good IMO against a tailed beast.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By isaac_clarke
@cascadeking09 said:
@isaac_clarke: O, ok. I havent read recent chapters where I left off Ei was standing in Naruto and Kirabi's way.
Yeah, he takes Bee down if I recall then proceeds to go at Naruto for a bit before going with the intent to kill him. 
Right now Naruto is going up again Nagato and Itachi, certainly some good feats to come.
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@isaac_clarke: I'm using dodge as the way it is meant, as in avoiding an attack. Teleporting is a very useful way to do so, wouldn't you agree? 
Now, a normal guy with a gun would probably be obliterated by Naruto on days beginning with T, namely "Today" and "Tomorrow".
A half-demon that has demonically-empowered guns that have proven effective against: Ice-hellhounds(Cerberus), "The Conqueruer of the Fire Hell" (Berial), Insanely fast Thunderbirds (Griffon), a Flying-Demon-Sky-Whale (Leviathan), and the ruler of the Underworld (Mundus).
I think the later has a better chance of walking away than Naruto.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Sega_Shaman said:
@isaac_clarke: I'm using dodge as the way it is meant, as in avoiding an attack. Teleporting is a very useful way to do so, wouldn't you agree?  Now, a normal guy with a gun would probably be obliterated by Naruto on days beginning with T, namely "Today" and "Tomorrow". A half-demon that has demonically-empowered guns that have proven effective against: Ice-hellhounds(Cerberus), "The Conqueruer of the Fire Hell" (Berial), Insanely fast Thunderbirds (Griffon), a Flying-Demon-Sky-Whale (Leviathan), and the ruler of the Underworld (Mundus). I think the later has a better chance of walking away than Naruto.
You said 'Ninja Dodge' which as far as the Narutoverse is concerned, we only have 3 teleporters, Naruto, Minato and Madara. 
You know I played the game, Dantes equipment is fairly effective on all the demons, so seems to be everything else. Making one question exactly how durable these beings are in the first place. 
In Dante's case, he really relies on the healing factor over and real durability.
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Fehafare
@isaac_clarke: faster than any naruto character and stronger than any naruto character, a suitcase that can go to 666 weapons, nearly immortal time stop. And his weapons can counter pretty much anything. And ofc he has a mod in that he is completly immortl for like 10 secodns that means he doesn't take damge from anything.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#115  Edited By cascadeking09
@isaac_clarke said:
@cascadeking09 said:
Yeah, he takes Bee down if I recall then proceeds to go at Naruto for a bit before going with the intent to kill him. Right now Naruto is going up again Nagato and Itachi, certainly some good feats to come.
cool
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@isaac_clarke said:
@Sega_Shaman said:
@isaac_clarke: I'm using dodge as the way it is meant, as in avoiding an attack. Teleporting is a very useful way to do so, wouldn't you agree?  Now, a normal guy with a gun would probably be obliterated by Naruto on days beginning with T, namely "Today" and "Tomorrow". A half-demon that has demonically-empowered guns that have proven effective against: Ice-hellhounds(Cerberus), "The Conqueruer of the Fire Hell" (Berial), Insanely fast Thunderbirds (Griffon), a Flying-Demon-Sky-Whale (Leviathan), and the ruler of the Underworld (Mundus). I think the later has a better chance of walking away than Naruto.
You said 'Ninja Dodge' which as far as the Narutoverse is concerned, we only have 3 teleporters, Naruto, Minato and Madara. You know I played the game, Dantes equipment is fairly effective on all the demons, so seems to be everything else. Making one question exactly how durable these beings are in the first place. In Dante's case, he really relies on the healing factor over and real durability.
"Ninja Dodge" also includes log'd, which happens decently often even if the replaced item is different. 
No Caption Provided
  Dante's equipment is generally either made to hunt demons, made FROM demons, or charged up by a half-demon (himself). One would question whether a blond teen is more durable than a ruler of Hell, but to be fair, many anime go that route. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By isaac_clarke
 @Fehafare said:
@isaac_clarke: faster than any naruto character and stronger than any naruto character, a suitcase that can go to 666 weapons, nearly immortal time stop. And his weapons can counter pretty much anything. And ofc he has a mod in that he is completly immortl for like 10 secodns that means he doesn't take damge from anything.
Dante gets nice toys each game, shame he seems to leave them at home every other title. I actually loved riding around in that suitcase.  
Regardless I think this fight intends to simply have Dante fight, not every single plot device / item he has had throughout the games he picks up. 

@Sega_Shaman said: 
@isaac_clarke said: 
@Sega_Shaman said: 
You said 'Ninja Dodge' which as far as the Narutoverse is concerned, we only have 3 teleporters, Naruto, Minato and Madara. You know I played the game, Dantes equipment is fairly effective on all the demons, so seems to be everything else. Making one question exactly how durable these beings are in the first place. In Dante's case, he really relies on the healing factor over and real durability.
"Ninja Dodge" also includes log'd, which happens decently often even if the replaced item is different.  
No Caption Provided
  Dante's equipment is generally either made to hunt demons, made FROM demons, or charged up by a half-demon (himself). One would question whether a blond teen is more durable than a ruler of Hell, but to be fair, many anime go that route. 
Nope, that is a replacement jutsu. No dodging whatsoever, plus Naruto doesn't use them, unless you count his clones. 
Narutoverse doesn't have normal teens in the hidden villages. Your talking about kids that are jumping tree branch to tree branch and are trained from childhood to be soldiers for their country.  
 In Naruto's case, the hero that is supposed to save their world from Madara.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By MKF30
@CurbsideProphet said:
@MKF30: My mistake. It was probably because you said "For your info dude," and because of the people I'm around, that's usually taken as a negative comment. But hey, "we are the products of our environments." Or at least, that's what I was told.
lol, yeah it's also tough to tell how one is feeling thru the internet. ;) often sarcasm, wit and people joking around are often mistaken for something more serious on here I've noticed. I can understand that though, usually people get angry or are annoyed when they say "FYI"  

All good man ;)
Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunder god pimps slaps

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two wins, then Raiden banishes them to hell.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos. Dudes got bigger feats than Dante in all his shows and is a legit moon buster. Dante can't really do much, he in rikkudou mode is auto invincible.

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Reiku

@jimishim12 said:

Naruto solos. Dudes got bigger feats than Dante in all his shows and is a legit moon buster. Dante can't really do much, he in rikkudou mode is auto invincible.

Is Naruto really a moon buster? Doesn't tanking the moon cutter imply he has moon durability and not moon busting power? Pretty sure his best damaging feat is small country at best right, when he threw the nine biju rasenshurikens with the chakra from all nine biju and his TSBs.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku said:
@jimishim12 said:

Is Naruto really a moon buster? Doesn't tanking the moon cutter imply he has moon durability and not moon busting power? Pretty sure his best damaging feat is small country at best right, when he threw the nine biju rasenshurikens with the chakra from all nine biju and his TSBs.

He is a moon buster because he was way stronger then Toneri and overpowered his attack without even using Six Paths Mode. His best feat before that was matching Sasuke's Indra's Arrow with Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken which was around Continent level since even though they were fighting high above the ground the explosion could be seen across multiple countries and it completely destroyed Sasuke's Biju Chakra enhanced Perfect Susanoo.

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Reiku

@reiku said:
@jimishim12 said:

He is a moon buster because he was way stronger then Toneri and overpowered his attack without even using Six Paths Mode. His best feat before that was matching Sasuke's Indra's Arrow with Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken which was around Continent level since even though they were fighting high above the ground the explosion could be seen across multiple countries and it completely destroyed Sasuke's Biju Chakra enhanced Perfect Susanoo.

Okay I forgot about Indra's Arrow, but Naruto landed the punch that broke through Toneri's attack on Toneri himself and while the resulting crater was large, it's not enough by itself to count as a moon buster.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku said:
@valarmelkor said:
@reiku said:
@jimishim12 said:

Okay I forgot about Indra's Arrow, but Naruto landed the punch that broke through Toneri's attack on Toneri himself and while the resulting crater was large, it's not enough by itself to count as a moon buster.

The point is though is that he beat, and outclassed Toneri, a moon level character without even using his full power. Since he's stronger than Toneri he is considered moon level, like for example Goku is considered to be at least Solar System level since he is nearly equal to Beerus.

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku said:
@valarmelkor said:
@reiku said:
@jimishim12 said:

The point is though is that he beat, and outclassed Toneri, a moon level character without even using his full power. Since he's stronger than Toneri he is considered moon level, like for example Goku is considered to be at least Solar System level since he is nearly equal to Beerus.

Ahhh, I see. Thanks, I understand now. :)