Naruto and Edward Elric vs Ultimate Cap and Iron Fist

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I wanted to title this "Battle of the Blondes" but that would've been really stupid. Right?

Okay, my dry humor aside, here are the rules and stipulations of this particular match-up:
This is part I Naruto. No summons allowed. Shadow Clone Jutsu and Rasengan are fine. Also, he can only go up to KN0. There is NO chakra cloak allowed for him here.

Ed has the Northern automail. We are using the manga/2009 Brotherhood anime version here. And please, let's limit him to transmutations he's actually performed.

Steve has his shield. No guns for him here.

Danny is current. We are using 616 Danny here.

The fight takes place in a vacant Times Square. Everyone is in character and this is a random encounter.

Which team wins?

(Let me know if I should just use part II Naruto in base form instead. I wanted to, but I thought he would be too powerful.)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dondave

Naruto and Ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually tougher than it seems at first glance...

I'm kind of leaning towards team 2.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathHero61

I really don't see how team 2 wins..... at all. Iron fist despite his striking strength, i don't see him doing much against ed's alchemy and naruto's clone spamming.....

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ed solos

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@deathhero61: Naruto clones pop with a single average attack. They are a non factor. Also Captain America and Iron Fist are stronger, more durable, and faster by feats.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Durability? i doubt. faster? arguable. stronger? Unless we are talking about fist then you are crazy. And clones go out in a few hits, a blow with good enough strength will instantly k.o a clone. But take into consideration that naruto was stated to be able to summon up to a thousand clones via multi-shadow clone jutsu...... even if they are one hit and done, taking down 1000 clones that have just about more physical strength than a peak human, is going to be tough especially if its KN0....... who's pressing mach speeds.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto and Edward, mid difficult.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Durability? i doubt. faster? arguable. stronger? Unless we are talking about fist then you are crazy. And clones go out in a few hits, a blow with good enough strength will instantly k.o a clone. But take into consideration that naruto was stated to be able to summon up to a thousand clones via multi-shadow clone jutsu...... even if they are one hit and done, taking down 1000 clones that have just about more physical strength than a peak human, is going to be tough especially if its KN0....... who's pressing mach speeds.

What strength feats does part 1 Naruto or Ed have that put them above Steve/Danny? Please don't say stopping Manda. Also, the 1000 clone thing can be taken as hyperbole IMO. He has never displayed that capability, not in part 1 anyway. Naruto put himself near the verge of death at least once summoning fewer than that iirc.

Pressing Mach speeds? Based on what? Not saying you are wrong but I'd like to see some concrete feats for that kind of thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1000 clones hyperbole...

Interesting

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

• Team 1 Stomps...Problem is Naruto & Ed can attack from a distance.
  • Cap can throw his shield, but then he loses it for cover. Ironfist must get in very close to attack.
  • Naruto will send in a thousand clones as fodder to tire Cap & Ironfist out.
  • Ed is not going to SOLO...too many times we saw ninjas and others dodging alchemy.
  • But, the fact that the clones & alchemy are going to be used together, makes it a stomp.
ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1000 clones hyperbole...

Interesting

No Caption Provided

Dang, that's more than I remember...lol

@xlab3000 said:

Team 1 wins. CA and IF more durable faster and stronger than Naruto LOL. Ignore the light speed and omnipotence parts of this thread. Cloaked Naruto blitzed Haku too. Proof Naruto characters are mach speed.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/naruto-respect-thread-87222/

Fan calcs are meaningless.

@lukehero said:
  • Cap can throw his shield, but then he loses it for cover. Ironfist must get in very close to attack.

Cap and Danny can attack from a distance too. Cap can easily get his shield back by bouncing it, Iron Fist can shoot chi energy blasts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

1000 clones hyperbole...

Interesting

No Caption Provided

Dang, that's more than I remember...lol

@xlab3000 said:

Team 1 wins. CA and IF more durable faster and stronger than Naruto LOL. Ignore the light speed and omnipotence parts of this thread. Cloaked Naruto blitzed Haku too. Proof Naruto characters are mach speed.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/naruto-respect-thread-87222/

Fan calcs are meaningless.

@lukehero said:

Cap and Danny can attack from a distance too. Cap can easily get his shield back by bouncing it, Iron Fist can shoot chi energy blasts.

Fan calcs. Ignore that hyperbole stuff. Cloaked Naruto still blitzed Haku. Look at Rock Lee vs Gaara and Sasuke vs Naruto. Those are speed feats.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei:

• Never seen him shoot Chi Blasts more than a few meters...
  • If he throws the shield, he still loses it as cover while it bounces off whatever.
  • Once Cap sees that someone on team 1 can transmutate, last thing he is going to do is throw his shield and risk it being touched by Ed.
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@deathhero61 said:

What strength feats does part 1 Naruto or Ed have that put them above Steve/Danny? Please don't say stopping Manda. Also, the 1000 clone thing can be taken as hyperbole IMO. He has never displayed that capability, not in part 1 anyway. Naruto put himself near the verge of death at least once summoning fewer than that iirc.

Pressing Mach speeds? Based on what? Not saying you are wrong but I'd like to see some concrete feats for that kind of thing.

Well IIRC naruto with a single punch managed to launch three humans all together. In his first fight with mizuki i believe it was? he smacked the living crap out of him with a single knee to the face, and launched him pretty far as well. Edward launched a lion with a single kick. With his automail arm he managed to destroy a boulder. And with that same automail arm he managed to block a punch from a giant.

Honestly, i don't think i have to say it but look at the fight with haku and look at the fight with sasuke. Haku's pure combat speed is easily massively hypersonic. The fact that he managed to dodge a strike from her(i like to call haku a girl) shows his speed. sasuke is easily supersonic. i don't see how he isn't. Lee was speed blitzing gaara with his weights off. Gaara's sand has at least mach 1-2 reactions. Lee surpassed the shield to such an extent puts him on at least mach 3-4 if not higher. Sasuke's speed during the chunin exams finals, was meant to perfectly mimick lee's. Naruto cleary had mach speed feats in KN0 mode look at the final fight with sasuke. Just go watch that one yourself.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@deathhero61 said:

Well IIRC naruto with a single punch managed to launch three humans all together. In his first fight with mizuki i believe it was? he smacked the living crap out of him with a single knee to the face, and launched him pretty far as well. Edward launched a lion with a single kick. With his automail arm he managed to destroy a boulder. And with that same automail arm he managed to block a punch from a giant.

Honestly, i don't think i have to say it but look at the fight with haku and look at the fight with sasuke. Haku's pure combat speed is easily massively hypersonic. The fact that he managed to dodge a strike from her(i like to call haku a girl) shows his speed. sasuke is easily supersonic. i don't see how he isn't. Lee was speed blitzing gaara with his weights off. Gaara's sand has at least mach 1-2 reactions. Lee surpassed the shield to such an extent puts him on at least mach 3-4 if not higher. Sasuke's speed during the chunin exams finals, was meant to perfectly mimick lee's. Naruto cleary had mach speed feats in KN0 mode look at the final fight with sasuke. Just go watch that one yourself.....

I thought it was just hypersonic. But anyway this.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@shenkuei:

• Never seen him shoot Chi Blasts more than a few meters...
  • If he throws the shield, he still loses it as cover while it bounces off whatever.
  • Once Cap sees that someone on team 1 can transmutate, last thing he is going to do is throw his shield and risk it being touched by Ed.

He's never had to shoot them farther than a few meters I don't see why he couldn't do it. Cap would lose the shield for a second or two yeah but unless he's getting attacked at the same time it shouldn't be an issue. He is still enough to make shield tosses and still keep it out of Ed's hands imo.

@shenkuei said:

@deathhero61 said:

Haku massively hypersonic in pure combat speed? Yeah, I'm not seeing it. KN0 Naruto may very well be Mach speed though. I missed that part in the OP. If KN0 is allowed Naruto may be able to solo.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vacant Times Square?

So much glass and steel for Ed to work with. Unless Danny's pulling out some Helicarrier shenanigans, Team 1 takes it with aplomb!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mickey-mouse

@shenkuei:

• He would be getting attacked while he throws his shield, by fodder clones & alchemy.
  • Danny doesn't shoot chi blasts more than a few meters, because he can't.
  • Even with his special Dragon Fist move as he was fighting for his life, he has to stand close.
  • Even when he was crazy-evil Ironfist vs Black Panther...he has to be close.
  • Sure Ult Cap & Iron Fist are fast enough to dodge Alchemy or Clones by themselves. Dodging both is not a likely scenario
  • They get hit eventually, by either alchemy or clones...
  • Naruto finishes them off with Rasgengan or Al Traps them in a metal cage...or both...
Loading Video...

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@shenkuei:

• He would be getting attacked while he throws his shield, by fodder clones & alchemy.
  • Even with his special Dragon Fist move as he was fighting for his life, he has to stand close.
  • Sure Ult Cap & Iron Fist are fast enough to dodge Alchemy or Clones by themselves. Dodging both is not a likely scenario
  • Naruto finishes them off with Rasgengan or Al Traps them in a metal cage...or both...

Those scans don't prove anything, I don't know why you included them.Danny has to get close to use his best attacks yes, that doesn't mean he can't attack from farther away.

If Cap is being attacked at the same time then of course he has to hold on to the shield, he can throw it as soon as he gets an opening though.

I already said Naruto can solo with KN0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think next I'll try Black Panther and Shadowland Daredevil against Naruto and Ed... or would that be one-sided also?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@lukehero said:

@shenkuei:

Those scans don't prove anything, I don't know why you included them.Danny has to get close to use his best attacks yes, that doesn't mean he can't attack from farther away.

If Cap is being attacked at the same time then of course he has to hold on to the shield, he can throw it as soon as he gets an opening though.

Danny has never attacked from far away. He only has the amount of range he has shown on panel.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@shenkuei said:

@lukehero said:

@shenkuei:

Danny has never attacked from far away. He only has the amount of range he has shown on panel.

I never said he could attack from far away, I just said his range isn't necessarily limited to what we have seen so far.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

I never said he could attack from far away, I just said his range isn't necessarily limited to what we have seen so far.

Problem being is that it is. We can't say he shoots his range attacks from further away because then we have to speculate how much further away. And there is no way to determine that to my knowledge.

So he is limited to the range he has shown.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei:

OH OK...well it's a mute point then if we both agree who wins, but Danny cannot attack from a distance longer than a few meters. I have never seen him do it. That's why I posted the scans.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@shenkuei said:

Problem being is that it is. We can't say he shoots his range attacks from further away because then we have to speculate how much further away. And there is no way to determine that to my knowledge.

So he is limited to the range he has shown.

You are contradicting yourself. Either he is limited to what he has shown or he can go farther than what he has shown. It's perfectly reasonable to assume his blasts can go more than a few meters. We don't need to put an exact number on it.

@lukehero said:

@shenkuei:

OH OK...well it's a mute point then if we both agree who wins, but Danny cannot attack from a distance longer than a few meters. I have never seen him do it. That's why I posted the scans.

I don't see why he couldn't. Agreed that it's a moot point though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: I never contradicted myself. I said he is limited to what he is shown. That is it. I said if we were to assume he can go further we would have to speculate and we can't do that for obvious reasons.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@shenkuei: I never contradicted myself. I said he is limited to what he is shown. That is it. I said if we were to assume he can go further we would have to speculate and we can't do that for obvious reasons.

My mistake. That just means you are speculating they stop after a certain (short) distance.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@shenkuei said:
@jashro44 said:

My mistake. That just means you are speculating they stop after a certain (short) distance.

No I am not. All projectiles stop at a certain distance and there is no evidence these range attacks can go further.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

No I am not. All projectiles stop at a certain distance and there is no evidence these range attacks can go further.

Jashro, Naruto Fans, there is no need to debate it further ;)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Jashro, Naruto Fans, there is no need to debate it further ;)

?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kagebunshin no jutsu x1000

end thread.

VantaGas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: lol yea i beleive they would call it a blitz?