• 109 results
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulkage

I just came off of the Transformers vs Avengers team where and autobot fan was trying to make a case for his team. It didn't end well at all as it was almost unanimously declared a stomp. I wanted to see how a collection of Naruto's heavy hitters would fair against a combination of avengers members. I will be debating for the Naruto side, but I am a marvel fan and am familiar with the characters.

Rules:

No Edo Tensei

If a jutsu is said to only affect chakra (genjutsu) it will work on all participants.

Fight to Death or inability to continue fighting

Morals On

Bloodlust Off

Sahara Desert

Naruto Allstars

• Ashura Naruto
  • Indra Sasuke
  • Hashirama
  • Minato w/ Kurama Yang Half
  • Tobirama
  • Madara w/ Rinnegan and EMS
  • 8th Gates Guy (unlimited)
  • Kakashi w/ double Kamui MS

Vs

Avengers Team:

• Wonderman
  • Quicksilver
  • Ares
  • Mrs Marvel (no binary)
  • The Vision
  • She Hulk
  • Firebird
  • Captain Britian

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The A Team.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Noone301994

This is actually pretty close.

Avengers still win though.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By roronuffy

This is a strange fight because there are so many factors that we don't know. Can Vision or Kakashi ever be hit while they are phasing? How much chakra do the ninjas have? Also how fast are we staying the Narutoverse is?And finally how does durability translate? Because in the marvel universe some of these characters like ares are strong enough to tank atom bombs and in Naruto characters like Guy move fast enough to warp time and space and yet don't hit as hard as that speed would necessitate.

I personally think if all things are equalized then Naruto handles this pretty easily because Kakashi BFR's everybody that cant travel through dimensions and in that dimension Sasuke kills them all with Amaterasu since no healing on the team can keep up with that. The rest of the team can gang up on whoever's left and that's just too much for any of them.

Also unlimited 8 gates is ridiculous. He moves fast enough to warp time and space around him and no one on the team can keep up with that constant barrage.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight actually. I see Wonderman as being a problem for the Naruto team as he is incredibly durable and strong.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm...I'm not sure. I will be back.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Naruto team

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SirNeko

@roronuffy said:

This is a strange fight because there are so many factors that we don't know. Can Vision or Kakashi ever be hit while they are phasing? How much chakra do the ninjas have? Also how fast are we staying the Narutoverse is?And finally how does durability translate? Because in the marvel universe some of these characters like ares are strong enough to tank atom bombs and in Naruto characters like Guy move fast enough to warp time and space and yet don't hit as hard as that speed would necessitate.

I personally think if all things are equalized then Naruto handles this pretty easily because Kakashi BFR's everybody that cant travel through dimensions and in that dimension Sasuke kills them all with Amaterasu since no healing on the team can keep up with that. The rest of the team can gang up on whoever's left and that's just too much for any of them.

Also unlimited 8 gates is ridiculous. He moves fast enough to warp time and space around him and no one on the team can keep up with that constant barrage.

Pretty much this, Naruto team in a stomp, you gave them too much hax. There are few ways they can stomp.

1. Battle starts, everyone is under Genjutsu. The fight is over.

2. Kakashi Kamuis everyone into a pocket dimension, everyone on Naruto team hit them all together and over. If QS can manage to run from the Kamui, Guy is faster, stronger, more durable and FAR more skilled he takes care of QS pretty easily.

I am not all strong about the Avengers team, but I am up for some debating.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win. Got to many heavy hitters. Like Vision and Wonderman

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hulkage

@justsomerandomkid:

But how can they compensate for Bfr

On another note should BFR be turned off?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto Allstars

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. I recall Quicksilver and his ftl speed..

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Double kamui too much though no bias no fanboy kamui=too broken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers will win.

EdgeJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team stomps

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hulkage : Do u have any idea of Quicksilver and Ares feats ? Ares is a powerhouse and Quicksilver is too fast for them. She hulk and Wonderman aren't as strong as Thor or Hulk but way stronger to easy break susanoo. I can't say same for rest. Sorry to say that but Naruto series isn't still strong enough to take down bigger guns like Avengers and Justice League.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Naruto team, overall better-, they have wayy to much versatility

Double kamui too much though no bias no fanboy kamui=too broken

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jonez_

It's a close one, but I'd take Naruto team.

and yes, they very much do have the output to ko Wonderman.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876: I am well versed in Marvel and I know their feats and I think that the naruto team can compete with them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hulkage : Yeah, sure. Thats why people like you make stomp thread like Itachi vs Dante or Thanos vs Narutoverse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy : Look at you , how wrong you are. Did you even read Naruto manga right ? Guy never wraped space or time..........haha........Naruto fans these days . It was clearly written he was wrapping the air around him. Try to read correctly first , then try to debate over it.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876: tf are you talking bout dude? If all you do is bash every thread I make don't enter them and don't comment...

I have never made a "stomp" thread and obviously I'm not the only one who thinks they have a chance because others on the threads have said narutoverse can beat certain comic book characters. If you don't like that then leave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hulkage : Certain comic characters ? Like ?

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876: First off, there is no space between punctuation marks in the English language. It is not "first ,"it is "first,". Secondly, don't come at me with internet translations and then accuse me of not reading. Here is the official VIZ translation:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/maito-gai-vs-rob-lucci-vs-grimmjow-60399.png

Notice how it says bending "space" not "air". In the future when you call someone out try to have some evidence or at the very least know how to use punctuation properly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy : Sorry, Mr. Punctuation, i forget to punctuate correctly. Oh........shut up ! Retarded fan ! I didn't gave a damn about punctuation's ass ! Anyways, it was said that he bend space but u said that Guy can wrap time and space . He never wrap time nor space. He just bend it. Even this feat make him only massively hypersonic . She hulk has tagged and fought Iron man before who is faster than Guy in Thor buster armor. Quicksilver is FTL+ . Naruto characters are still struggling with massively hypersonic. What would be your other wanking ? Oh ,yes, u will saying that Amaterasu is as hot as Sun , right ?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

@9876: Warning for the insults.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@God_Spawn : Fine, i get it . i was getting out this debate anyways.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876: First off, there is no space between punctuation marks in the English language. It is not "first ,"it is "first,". Secondly, don't come at me with internet translations and then accuse me of not reading. Here is the official VIZ translation:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/maito-gai-vs-rob-lucci-vs-grimmjow-60399.png

Notice how it says bending "space" not "air". In the future when you call someone out try to have some evidence or at the very least know how to use punctuation properly.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876: "Warp" is the word you're looking for friend, not "wrap". Also "you were" not "u will". But aside from that please show one scan of Quicksilver being FTL+, he is only Mach 5 at most. Itachi reacted to lightning making Naruto characters massively hypersonic as well.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876 said:

@roronuffy : Sorry, Mr. Punctuation, i forget to punctuate correctly. Oh........shut up ! Retarded fan ! I didn't gave a damn about punctuation's ass ! Anyways, it was said that he bend space but u said that Guy can wrap time and space . He never wrap time nor space. He just bend it. Even this feat make him only massively hypersonic . She hulk has tagged and fought Iron man before who is faster than Guy in Thor buster armor. Quicksilver is FTL+ . Naruto characters are still struggling with massively hypersonic. What would be your other wanking ? Oh ,yes, u will saying that Amaterasu is as hot as Sun , right ?

Warping/bending/distorting space requires relativistic speed, and the result of such a feat would be FTL movement.

Loading Video...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_relativity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_special_relativity

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers without too much difficulty.

But no Itachi or Negato? I'm disappointed.

Well, it still wouldn't change the results of the fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy : Radio waves travel at speed of light in vaccum. Here is a scan where Quicksilver is way faster than radio waves = FTL+

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151711/4099563-2013165-quicksilver.jpg

Guy is like baby trying to learn how to walk compared to Quicksilver. Happy now ?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

Avengers without too much difficulty.

But no Itachi or Negato? I'm disappointed.

Well, it still wouldn't change the results of the fight.

How will Avengers win if they are instantly under Genjutsu?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy :

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Might_Guy

The above site calculate the speed and strength of each character carefully. And they have calculated Guy as massively hypersonic at best. Now comparing the speed :

Quicksilver>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rulerofthevine:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/

wiki/Might_Guy

The above site calculate the

speed and strength of each

character carefully. And they

have calculated Guy as

massively hypersonic at best.

Now comparing the speed :

Quicksilver>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy

@SirNeko : Genjutsu can't work on non-chakra people. Its been proved by many sites.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876: VS Battles wiki stole all their info off the OBD.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By roronuffy

@9876: Massively hypersonic is better than Mach 5, which is the fastest quicksilver has ever gone. Show me one scan where quicksilver is faster than Mach 5 and I'll believe you but until then you're wrong about literally everything, right down to your grammar and punctuation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Etheral_Dreams : ah ? Whatever. The calculations are there . Guy is way too slower than Quicksilver.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876 said:

The site you posted doesn't even calc the speed, not that it matters since fan calcs are worthless, I can easily provide calcs putting Pain at mach 140+ or Kakashi at mach 4000+ that would still be irrelevant. We have on panel feat of guy bending space, science says that makes him relativistic to FTL, whatever some people put in that wiki is irrelevant.

It's very similar to QS radio wave feat which most people consider PIS, if you are going to accept one you also have to accept the other. Also, QS can't punch hard enough to hurt Guy, he would wreck his own body were he to try to attack while moving at light speed. Besides, even if he can move that fast, he still lacks the reflexes to deal with Guy.

I don't know why, but you seem to have something against Naruto characters (Your spite thread Flash vs Naruto). I'll politely ask of you to leave your bias aside and only discuss feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy : ah ? I already posted a scan where Quicksilver is FTL+. didn't u read it ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rulerofthevine : (sighs) Flash is also FTL+ . His punches even hurt Superman. And QS is FTL+ too. So are u saying Guy is more durable than Superman ?

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876 said:

@Rulerofthevine : (sighs) Flash is also FTL+ . His punches even hurt Superman. And QS is FTL+ too. So are u saying Guy is more durable than Superman ?

Flash is FTL and can punch at that speed due to speed force protecting him. QS is a mutant without any form of protection, he tries to punch at light speed = he gets his body obliterated from the impact (as well as whoever he punched). That's a double death at best.

Please consider this more carefully.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@9876 said:

@Rulerofthevine:

@SirNeko : Genjutsu can't work on non-chakra people. Its been proved by many sites.

so that's why everyone whose chakra was taken by kaguya is still in genjutsu.

(sighs) Flash is also FTL+ . His punches even hurt Superman. And QS is FTL+ too. So are u saying Guy is more durable than Superman ?

Implying quicksilver can hurt superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By 9876

@roronuffy : i don't know what u want to say. I am not a science student or anything. All i had to prove was that QS is FTL+ ,which is proved. Didn't the same concept apply to Guy ? And don't say that he got chakra protection cuz it was never stated that he was wearing chakra protection ? And since (acc. to me) he didn't have any protection that mean Guy can't run at FTL since he is likely to get obl......whatever that was.