#1 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

 Nariko from Heavenly Sword  
 
 
 
She has her Heavenly Sword and a bazooka  with 20 rounds
 
Vs 
  
10,000 Orcs  Directly ahead of her
2,000 Elvan 1 thousand each in each top of the mountains to her west of her and the east of her 
5,000 humans charging in from the south of her a mile away
 
  

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you just played Heavenly Sword? And by going out on a limb, I mean I noticed you made three threads of this girl.

#3 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Orcs would definitely violate her sexy @$$

#4 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you just played Heavenly Sword? And by going out on a limb, I mean I noticed you made three threads of this girl.
I think people who like God of War should play this game.
#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne: Eh, I remember it was like the debut game for PS3, and apparently it sucked.
#6 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

@texasdeathmatch said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you just played Heavenly Sword? And by going out on a limb, I mean I noticed you made three threads of this girl.
I think people who like God of War should play this game.

God of War is way above I mean way above this crappy games league

#7 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@tron_bonne: Eh, I remember it was like the debut game for PS3, and apparently it sucked.
 
Rating 8 - Gamespot "Great Game"
Rating 8 -  
Rating 7 - IGN  
Rating 9 - EGM 
Rating 4 1/4 Stars (1 to 5) - Gamepro  
Rating 8.7 - Game Informer
Rating 10 - Play Magazine 
  
 
 
@eatmore_payless said:

@tron_bonne said:

@texasdeathmatch said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you just played Heavenly Sword? And by going out on a limb, I mean I noticed you made three threads of this girl.
I think people who like God of War should play this game.

God of War is way above I mean way above this crappy games league


Why? because it's easier? =p 
#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne: 7.0 on IGN? Yeah...that's not worth it then.
#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, I also do not own a PS3, haha.

#10 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

haha...no

#11 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

After researching what she's capable of, I think she can.
 

#12 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@MagneticShockwave said:


                    After researching what she's capable of, I think she can.
 


                   

               

I know it looked like she could of whooped all of them at once if she wanted. lol
#13 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@NX said:

@MagneticShockwave said:
After researching what she's capable of, I think she can.

I know it looked like she could of whooped all of them at once if she wanted. lol

PIS

#14 Posted by Fehafare (371 posts) - - Show Bio

She gets stomped because she f*ckd up DMC (well not her but the same guys who mader her, anyway).

#15 Posted by zandor (843 posts) - - Show Bio

She loses unless she is shown to have unlimited stamina.

#16 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@zandor: Her body can repel anyone who touches her, instantly killing them. She can kill 50 + soldiers with one swing. Her combos can last forever. She can lift huge men with relative ease and throw them as far as 300 feet. She can redirect anything she throws in any direction during mid air as though she has a telekinetic link with the object she throws. 

 
@texasdeathmatch@alcoholbob@eatmore_payless: Watch ^that^ video. If she can kill over 500 soldiers per minute, that's saying something.    
#17 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne: Pretty interesting...do you know who the developers were?
#18 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@tron_bonne: Pretty interesting...do you know who the developers were?
Ninja Theory 
 
 
 
I think they're making a part 2.
#19 Posted by Raditz1 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

The orcs and others by far.

This would be different if we had Kratos or Conan doing this.

#20 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Raditz1 said:

The orcs and others by far.

This would be different if we had Kratos or Conan doing this.

Don't be too sure about that.
#21 Posted by _Beastmaster_ (1515 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne: 500 doesn't even say anything.These are 10,00o orcs for heaven's sake.And the fact you gave the orcs reinforcments just makes this stomp a mega stomp.
#22 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Night_Rake said:
@tron_bonne: 500 doesn't even say anything.These are 10,00o orcs for heaven's sake.And the fact you gave the orcs reinforcments just makes this stomp a mega stomp.
500 + per minute.
#23 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly many of you have not played the game. Nariko becomes a God with the power of the Heavenly Sword

She absolutely wrecks the orcs.

#24 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe said:

Clearly many of you have not played the game. Nariko becomes a God with the power of the Heavenly Sword

She absolutely wrecks the orcs.

Yes sir

People underestimating her.. typical though

#25 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

They are probably underrating her because they don't know her.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (19484 posts) - - Show Bio

I played a demo of this game and I'd say she stomps. Besides... she's too hot to lose.

#27 Posted by AlanisMorissette (80 posts) - - Show Bio

  LOL! I just played it. This game is fun and Nariko destroys!
 


                       All of these army in the pic, Nariko kills them all by slashing her way through them.

#28 Posted by AlanisMorissette (80 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:
I played a demo of this game and I'd say she stomps. Besides... she's too hot to lose.
LOL! But they need to make a part two!
#29 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

@zandor: Her body can repel anyone who touches her, instantly killing them. She can kill 50 + soldiers with one swing. Her combos can last forever. She can lift huge men with relative ease and throw them as far as 300 feet. She can redirect anything she throws in any direction during mid air as though she has a telekinetic link with the object she throws.


@texasdeathmatch: @alcoholbob: @eatmore_payless: Watch ^that^ video. If she can kill over 500 soldiers per minute, that's saying something.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

#30 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Nariko could take the ground troops but what about the archers? She stomps before being unmade by saruman in demigod form.

#31 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Nariko.

#32 Posted by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nariko.