Nappa vs The first 150 Pokemon (Except Mewtwo)

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Jorgevy said:

@ChaoticSuperman: and you failed to see why KI attacks are not effective against Ghost types and all those Power Levels and beating Jappa units are of no meaning. Present actual feats that prove Nappa can do actual damage on the Pokémon

Ki is not a type.... so it would work on Ghost pokemon....

And Yes it does have meaning, so I guess power level mean nothing then?

I can already tell by your picture ur one of those die hard pokemon fanboys. Probably thinks Mewtwo can solo anyone.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

No sir, you have been trolling these forums for a while now, and I guess explaining logic to a wall does me no good. (P.S. Why would you make a thread you think is one-sided? I smell spite...)

Explaining logic to a wall?

You just said "normal" isn't a type when it CLEARLY IS!

Then when I post scans of Nappa resisting telekensis and busting a city with his fingers and an explosion that can be seen from space you tottaly disregard it....

terrible troll is terrible.

And I didn't know of Nappa feats at the time I made this thread

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Jorgevy

@ChaoticSuperman: I am and proudly, a die hard pokémon fan. Im also a DBZ fan. That's why I know that 1 of each 149 first species together against Nappa would be too much for him.

KI is not a type? well, in the Pokémon world everything has a type but still, even if it didnt, how would it hit intagible beings???

and power level has no meaning. It's like me saying that all the pokémon are level 100. It means something in their games or in the manga but you have to translate it to the outside world.

Also, this

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

P.S. Why would you make a thread you think is one-sided? I smell spite...

PS: Mewtwo is not even in my top 50 favorite Pokémon ;D

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Jorgevy said:

@ChaoticSuperman: I am and proudly, a die hard pokémon fan. Im also a DBZ fan. That's why I know that 1 of each 149 first species together against Nappa would be too much for him.

KI is not a type? well, in the Pokémon world everything has a type but still, even if it didnt, how would it hit intagible beings???

and power level has no meaning. It's like me saying that all the pokémon are level 100. It means something in their games or in the manga but you have to translate it to the outside world.

Also, this

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

You have 0 idea what you're talking about...... how can you say you're a dbz fan and power level mean nothing? WHEN THE ENTIRE DBZ logic is based off it........

power level meaning how strong you are.... don't argue when you are clearly ignorant.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jorgevy

@ChaoticSuperman: as I said, it means something in their universe, but means nothing here. What does it represent for instance 50000 PL? does it mean he can shatter a mountain, lift a car or run at 100 KM/h? if you have no way of knowing for certain it doesn't mean anything to say he has "Nnnnn Power Level"

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Jorgevy said:

Also, this

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

PS: Mewtwo is not even in my top 50 favorite Pokémon ;D

wow... did you just say that.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Nappa would kill all of them with one blast, prove that any pokemon in the original 150(minus mewtwo) could survive that kind of attack. You can't because they can not.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jorgevy

@XImpossibruX: yes, I did. What's the problem? it's the truth. It has a meaning in their universe, like Lvl 100 has a meaning in the Pokémon games, but unless you have a way to directly translate it or correlate it to strenght and speed it means nothing in a battle section

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Jorgevy said:

@ChaoticSuperman: as I said, it means something in their universe, but means nothing here. What does it represent for instance 50000 PL? does it mean he can shatter a mountain, lift a car or run at 100 KM/h? if you have no way of knowing for certain it doesn't mean anything to say he has "Nnnnn Power Level"

Ok... sir please I know you mean no harm, but that is just stupid. Powerlevels are what define Dragon Ball Z characters and it sticks with them always.

It Isn't a force, or a power in one universe it's a measurement.

This is a spite thread if I ever saw one.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Jorgevy said:

@XImpossibruX: yes, I did. What's the problem? it's the truth. It has a meaning in their universe, like Lvl 100 has a meaning in the Pokémon games, but unless you have a way to directly translate it or correlate it to strenght and speed it means nothing in a battle section

Its a measurement.... Levels in a Pokemon game define how strong a pokemon is, and what moves they learn, when they evolve ect...

They don't lose their power level when they enter a universe........ what kind of nonsense is that?

I don't know if you're serious or actually trolling.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By niBBit

We have no real evidence that Ki can effect the Ghost but imo i think it can effect them being energy and all. Nappa is way to fast for any Pokemon to tag, Yamcha and Saibamen where moving so fast Gohan had trouble keeping up with them. In the Dragonball saga kid Goku outran a bullet etc. If the Pokemon are all clusterd together Nappa lifts his vinger and they all be destroyed. I event doubt if the Pokemon start separated and somehow managed to tag Nappa and use Psychic attacks they still have there hands full, DBZ characters often in a fit of rage or deperation release there ki and as a result blow the surrounding area. Since the OP say there is no Mewtwo but not mentions Mew.... Mew was stalemating Mewtwo and i believe in some official book it was said that Mewtwo is indeed stronger but not that much so Mew could be a problem. I say Nappa wins 8/10.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jorgevy

@XImpossibruX: Cool! you know what else is a measurament? kilograms! Like how many they can lift! And also kilometer per second! in how many they can run! stuff like that is also a measurement and unless the DBZ universe measuraments can be TRANSLATED or CORRELATED into a neutral measurement (like our world's) you can't really say "he has 10000 PL so he wins" because you don't know what PL the other character has or what is the actual outcome of having such a powerlevel. That's why you need FEATS

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@XImpossibruX said:

@Jorgevy said:

Its a measurement.... Levels in a Pokemon game define how strong a pokemon is, and what moves they learn, when they evolve ect...

They don't lose their power level when they enter a universe........ what kind of nonsense is that?

He's a fanboy and a troll. I have shown him feats of Nappa, facts and scans and he refuses to believe them and then goes on about "powerlevels meaning nothing in another universe"

So DBZ characters lose their power when entering another universe?

I guess Pokemon lose their type, and abilities and move because it's part of their "universe"

He's either a troll or ignorant.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jorgevy

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Nappa would kill all of them with one blast, prove that any pokemon in the original 150(minus mewtwo) could survive that kind of attack. You can't because they can not.

various pokemon have city wide blast attacks and they survive that and still have it in them to fight. so yeah, nothing has shown that Nappa is above city wide blast, so they definitely can take it, even though they dont need to

@XImpossibruX said:

@Jorgevy said:

I never said they lose their power level. Are you reading what I write? YOU NEED TO DEMONSTRATE IN A NEUTRAL GROUND WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE THIS MUCH POWER LEVEL. Otherwise it means nothing! it means something in their universe because everyone else is also measured through powerlevels!

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Jorgevy: If Piccolo with a PL of 300+ can blow up a moon, then Nappa with a PL of 3000+ can blow up more.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jorgevy

@niBBit: Mew is 151, so he is not in the first 149, so he is not in the battle. Also, it could be argued that Mew is indeed stronger than Mewtwo

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Post scans of Nappa hitting somebody who's intangible, then get back to me. Until then, this is a stalemate.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jorgevy

@ChaoticSuperman: great! how much more does he blow up? can you objectively reach a result about that?

@ImTheDamnBatman: not even, the psychic pokes alone could mind control them and the ghosts can do that and BE INTAGIBLE

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Jorgevy said:

@XImpossibruX: Cool! you know what else is a measurament? kilograms! Like how many they can lift! And also kilometer per second! in how many they can run! stuff like that is also a measurement and unless the DBZ universe measuraments can be TRANSLATED or CORRELATED into a neutral measurement (like our world's) you can't really say "he has 10000 PL so he wins" because you don't know what PL the other character has or what is the actual outcome of having such a powerlevel. That's why you need FEATS

I never said "Pokemon have a PL of X" i'm saying DBZ characters with a PL of Y can blow up, a certain amount.... this also accounts for speed, durability, strength ect.

And Nappa blew up a city with his fingers. Spite good bye.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Jorgevy

@XImpossibruX: cool, gyarados alone (meaning, 1 out of the 149) can blow up one just as easily.

also, yeah with this power level they can blow up this stuff. Great, now show me objectively that they can blow up beings who take city busting attacks like it's nothing

also, how does he deal with intagiblity? telepathy? force fields?

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Post scans of Nappa hitting somebody who's intangible, then get back to me. Until then, this is a stalemate.

... then how does every energy attack (other then Normal and fighting) hit Pokemon?... when they're "intangible"

@Jorgevy said:

@ChaoticSuperman: great! how much more does he blow up? can you objectively reach a result about that?

@ImTheDamnBatman: not even, the psychic pokes alone could mind control them and the ghosts can do that and BE INTAGIBLE

When have a ghost pokemon ever won because of "intagibility"? they get hit by energy attacks all the time....

Nappa blew up a city with his finger tips.... Raditz took moonbusting attacks with a chuckle. Nappa is twice as strong.

Holy hell you guys have no scans, evidence, or anything but you try to argue?

I'm done with you kids.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Jorgevy: Can you post a scan of a pokemon surviving a city destroying attack?

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Jorgevy said:

@XImpossibruX: cool, gyarados alone (meaning, 1 out of the 149) can blow up one just as easily.

also, yeah with this power level they can blow up this stuff. Great, now show me objectively that they can blow up beings who take city busting attacks like it's nothing

also, how does he deal with intagiblity? telepathy? force fields?

Show me a scans stop spouting out garbage with evidence to back it up?

Pokemon have never come close to DBZ characters level, of speed, power, destructive ability, durability.

You easily are a troll

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Jorgevy: Can you post a scan of a pokemon surviving a city destroying attack?

He can't, he has no proof, or anything to back him up.

Nappa can easily moonbust like Piccolo, and go at Hypersonic speed.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jorgevy

@ChaoticSuperman: they are hit by attacks in the gameplay, where it would be unfair to not allow them to be hit. In the anime, they dodge several attacks by just turning intagible.

also, you talk about scans but all you post is Nappa blowing up some stuff. you need to prove he can blow up 149 creatures who can withstand city busting or even more than that attacks and survive like it's nothing. Not to mention we already talked about many other ways of defeat.

Telepathy resistance from Nappa? can he break force fields? can he deal with shapeshifters? can he survive without air?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Jorgevy said:

@ChaoticSuperman: they are hit by attacks in the gameplay, where it would be unfair to not allow them to be hit. In the anime, they dodge several attacks by just turning intagible.

also, you talk about scans but all you post is Nappa blowing up some stuff. you need to prove he can blow up 149 creatures who can withstand city busting or even more than that attacks and survive like it's nothing. Not to mention we already talked about many other ways of defeat.

Telepathy resistance from Nappa? can he break force fields? can he deal with shapeshifters? can he survive without air?

Can you post scans instead of theorycrafting your arguement....?

Like seriously dude. Pokemon forcefeilds are you joking.... they get beaten by everday Pokemon let alone DBZ characters LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Jorgevy: Piccolo, with a much smaller power level blew up the moon, Nappa with a much higher power level is obviously capable of that, and more.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Jorgevy

@Man_of_Miracles: I dont read the Pokémon Manga and it's not in the same universe as the rest anyway, so no scans, but with time I can go get some stuff from a few episodes

@ChaoticSuperman: @XImpossibruX: ever watched the Pokémon anime? ever read Pokédex descriptions or played the games? these things are there, for anyone to see. You go get stuff at bulbapedia about types and you can't find the dozens of moves and abilities these Pokémon have?

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Jorgevy: You are getting flagged.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Jorgevy said:

@Man_of_Miracles: I dont read the Pokémon Manga and it's not in the same universe as the rest anyway, so no scans, but with time I can go get some stuff from a few episodes

@ChaoticSuperman: @XImpossibruX: ever watched the Pokémon anime? ever read Pokédex descriptions or played the games? these things are there, for anyone to see. You go get stuff at bulbapedia about types and you can't find the dozens of moves and abilities these Pokémon have?

I can't believe I was baited into wasting my time with you... flagged.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jorgevy

@ChaoticSuperman: @XImpossibruX: please go ahead if you think it will change anything, funny though, because Ive flagged you a few times too for your offensive behavior, so yeah, no problem.

also

bother reading? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gengar_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

Gengar alone could cause troubles. Hitting someone who can go intagible, hide in shadows, possess you? good luck

PS: Chaotic Superman? thanks for making a thread you believe to be a mismatch, then argue in favor of said mismatch and call me a troll and flag me. Sounds about right

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@ChaoticSuperman Are you forgetting you created this thread you believe Nappa stomps in? Also don't say you didn't know Nappa's skill, that would be a flat out lie.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImTheDamnBatman: you're right though the Pokemon take this. Despite popular belief

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Jorgevy: Because i learned of Nappa's feats after i made the thread.

Let me read you a quote "In Dragonball if character A can destroy a certain object when he possesses a certain amount of ki (powerlevel) then character B can also destroy the same object as long as he has a ki equal to or surpassing character A, regardless of whether or not character B has ever actually destroyed said object.

Now some of you who are unfamiliar with Dragonball and do not understand its power progressions, and as such brand this ABC logic as false or not valid, but I am sorry you are quite wrong. This is the fundamental principle behind Dragonball, and if you refuse to accept it then you are really just wasting your time debating Dragon Ball Z characters."

Nappa without giving a thought or powering up, blew up a city with his fingertips. Can move at hypersonic speeds, crush the entire Navy with his fists and can, take on Moonbusters.

And you think he would be beaten by Pokemon who get defeated by each other on a regular basis, who if hit by an attack that destroys a tree is KO'd, who has human reaction, uses moves that no where near DBZ power.

I should of stopped arguing with you after "Diehard Pokemon fan"

Hell there moves can't even hurt humans, who get up after there attacks in two seconds.....

You have no scans, no evidence and theorycraft you're entire argument on abilities, that hold literally no power to Nappa.

When has gengar possesed someone? when has he went intangible and won a fight? When did KI get labeled as "normal"

Don't both replying, i have work tomorrow and I need sleep, I hope you never enter a Pokemon debate again.

Good day.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ximpossibrux

@ChaoticSuperman said:

Let me read you a quote "In Dragonball if character A can destroy a certain object when he possesses a certain amount of ki (powerlevel) then character B can also destroy the same object as long as he has a ki equal to or surpassing character A, regardless of whether or not character B has ever actually destroyed said object.

Now some of you who are unfamiliar with Dragonball and do not understand its power progressions, and as such brand this ABC logic as false or not valid, but I am sorry you are quite wrong. This is the fundamental principle behind Dragonball, and if you refuse to accept it then you are really just wasting your time debating Dragon Ball Z characters."

Nappa without giving a thought or powering up, blew up a city with his fingertips. Can move at hypersonic speeds, crush the entire Navy with his fists and can, take on Moonbusters.

And you think he would be beaten by Pokemon who get defeated by each other on a regular basis, who if hit by an attack that destroys a tree is KO'd, who has human reaction, uses moves that no where near DBZ power.

Hell there moves can't even hurt humans, who get up after there attacks in two seconds.....

You have no scans, no evidence and theorycraft you're entire argument on abilities, that hold literally no power to Nappa.

When has gengar possesed someone? when has he went intangible and won a fight? When did KI get labeled as "normal"

Don't both replying, i have work tomorrow and I need sleep, I hope you never enter a Pokemon debate again.

Good day.

Well said.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Jorgevy

@ChaoticSuperman said:

Good day.

1) then you should have asked a mod to close it and stop replying

2) where is that quote from? here's one " Pokémon are invincible" is it true? I don't know, but I just made it up so I guess it could be, but if it's not made up then I should provide it's source.

3) DBZ characters get defeated by each other, does that mean they are also weak?

4) can't hurt humans? good, then it means toon force and toon physics, more arguments for the Pokémon side

5) When has Gengar done those things? he like any other of his species has the natural ability to do so. And he also did in the anime, not only he but several other ghost types. and KI should be labeled as fighting type, since it's life energy.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#87  Edited By terry2012

Nappa wins

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ghost_rider1

Nappa will have fun knocking the forest dwellers around.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#89  Edited By FourthDeity

@Jorgevy: Then I suppose if he shoots a blast and rocks fly everywhere its now considered rock/ground type..

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By terry2012

This proof that they can be hit while they are intangible. Gengar got hit by an iron tail and a thunderbolt from Pikachu and Gengar is a ghost type. In case you all didn't notice the DBZ characters can also use physic attacks as well. They just don't use it all of time because it is a moot affect. Tein, Frieza, Cell, Piccolo, Majin buu, Majin Uub, and Kami just to name a few can use physic attacks. Even Goku use it once or twice in the Namek Saga or Frieza saga, I forgot which one it is but correct me if I'm wrong. So physic attacks are nothing new to the DBZ characters. This is a spite in Nappa favor.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ximpossibrux

@terry2012: INB4 Jorgevy tries to argue with no facts, scans and or evidence.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Please read my post and see the video.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By terry2012

@XImpossibruX: Is that a good thing?

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By cliffrice

Charzard put up a damn good fight against mewtwo whom is lower DBZ level such as during the Sayan saga. Also the OP didnt say No Mew (Whom trumps Mew II) so i think the Furry critters have a good chance against Baldy. Multiple Psychic Pokemon just Mind Spork him than eat him.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ximpossibrux

@cliffrice said:

Charzard put up a damn good fight against mewtwo whom is lower DBZ level such as during the Sayan saga. Also the OP didnt say No Mew (Whom trumps Mew II) so i think the Furry critters have a good chance against Baldy. Multiple Psychic Pokemon just Mind Spork him than eat him.

Piccolo lifted a pyramid and couldn't do shit against him.

And Chaotic Superman already stated that higher ki = more resistance (provided a scan)

Nappa can move at Hypersonic speed, while Pokemon have yet to show anything above human reflexs.... he blitz them all.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By terry2012

@cliffrice: The OP said it that Mew isn't in this battle during one of his comments. Because Mew is listed as 151 Pokemon and Mewtwo is 152.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By cliffrice

Im a little confused, why specifically omit Mew two than if its only the first 150?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ximpossibrux

@cliffrice said:

Im a little confused, why specifically omit Mew two than if its only the first 150?

Doesn't matter, Nappa flick its head off.