Nappa vs The first 150 Pokemon (Except Mewtwo)

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

Because I can! gota problem with dat? I'll fill you in my my guun going ratatatat

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BloodsunXL

Universal Buster vs 149 woodland creatures, you do the math....

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@BloodsunX said:

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

Hmm...I dunno, he never did catch that Chaotizu.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Eh, together in one attack they might scratch him.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cliffrice

@BloodsunX said:

Nappa can bust a universe? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... umno.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@cliffrice said:

@BloodsunX said:

Nappa can bust a universe? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... umno.

See? Wiping out the universe with his fingers

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By steelhound56

Nappa destroyed an entire city almost instantly with absolutely no effort on his part....

I think he's got this....

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@steelhound56 said:

Nappa destroyed an entire city almost instantly with absolutely no effort on his part....

It was a universe

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

You just murdered 150 innocent pokemon

Feel good about that?

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Man_of_Miracles said:

You just murdered 150 innocent pokemon

Feel good about that?

DOES THIS LOOK INNOCENT?

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@steelhound56 said:

It was a universe

Proof?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By terry2012

@SpideyPresence: I think he was just joking. Because that picture in the manga I believe is when he fighting the Z warriors before goku can back.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SpideyPresence

@terry2012: Oh ok then my bad

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By terry2012

@SpideyPresence: No need it just some times they do and some times they don't.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By steelhound56

@SpideyPresence said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@steelhound56 said:

It was a universe

Proof?

There is no proof. That was the city Nappa and Vegeta landed in when they initially touched down on Earth. He just misconstrued a manga scan to try and prove his obviously superior knowledge of the Dragon Ball Universe

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dextersinister
No Caption Provided

The ghost's stomp the DBZ universe as they have no priests.......or poke balls.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@steelhound56 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@steelhound56 said:

It was a universe

Proof?

There is no proof. That was the city Nappa and Vegeta landed in when they initially touched down on Earth. He just misconstrued a manga scan to try and prove his obviously superior knowledge of the Dragon Ball Universe

It wasn't even advanced sarcasm.... you fail.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ChaoticSuperman:

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By steelhound56

@ChaoticSuperman: My bad. I rescind my previous comment

Welcome to ComicVine btw

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@steelhound56 said:

@ChaoticSuperman: My bad. I rescind my previous comment

Welcome to ComicVine btw

ty.

@SpideyPresence said:

@ChaoticSuperman:

ima sad

Tyrannotaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Tyrannotaur

Pokemon win. Not just because I'm a bigger fan of Pokemon. I only ever really liked Piccolo from DBZ.

The first 149 pokemon aren't "harmless woodland creatures". You have Gyarados who is capable of destroying cities which is the only argument for Nappa now.

Rarely seen in the wild. Huge and vicious, it is capable of destroying entire cities in a rage.

That's from Gyarados' Pokedex entry.

Then you have the 3 Legendary birds who are all capable of dealing tons of damage. There's also Snorlax, Dragonite, Tauros, Scyther, Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Starmie, etc who are all heavy hitters even today in the metagame. Psychic pokemon alone would be a problem but Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Starmie, Hypno, Drowzee,Jynx, Slowpoke, Slowbro and Exeggutor all attack Nappa's mind at once would probably kill him. If I remember right he was a strong guy but not the smartest. He mostly relied on Vegeta.

There's also the various plant, bug and poison pokemon that would cause him to become poisoned, paralyzed asleep or confused on top of the psychic onslaught. Then there are the fire pokemon. Now DBZ characters can normally survive energy beams so I assume he'd handle fire alright. I still think the fire from creatures like Charizard and Arcanine would become a problem after prolonged exposure. Combine that with his burns being hit with freezing Ice Beams from the numerous pokemon that can learn that move. There's also electric pokemon like Raichu, Jolteon and Electabuzz calling down bolts of lighting onto his head. Ground and rock pokemon can open up fissures in the earth and attempt to swallow him in the ground, though I doubt that would contain him. There are the 3 original ghost pokemon who would probably wreck nappa as his only means of harming them would be energy blasts, while they can attack him freely. Gengar especially is incredibly powerful in the metagame. There's also a legion of water pokemon that can control the sea. Basically Nappa is fighting against the forces of nature.

While I think he could pull off a win, I am still pulling for 149 pokemon. I don't think Nappa would survive a rampage of Pokemon honestly.

Also ther eis Jynx, who's related to Mr.Popo. That alone means victory for team pokemon lol.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By greenteaforme

Pokemon can use protect to totally mitigate all damage.

There are also many psychic-types that could probably beat him with no hel pfrom the others.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ChaoticSuperman: IS THIS A GAME TO YOU??

No Caption Provided
BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlueComet

Magikarp FTW

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Tyrannotaur said:

Pokemon win. Not just because I'm a bigger fan of Pokemon. I only ever really liked Piccolo from DBZ.

The first 149 pokemon aren't "harmless woodland creatures". You have Gyarados who is capable of destroying cities which is the only argument for Nappa now.

Rarely seen in the wild. Huge and vicious, it is capable of destroying entire cities in a rage.

Then you have the 3 Legendary birds who are all capable of dealing tons of damage. There's also Snorlax, Dragonite, Tauros, Scyther, Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Starmie, etc who are all heavy hitters even today in the metagame. Psychic pokemon alone would be a problem but Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Starmie, Hypno, Drowzee,Jynx, Slowpoke, Slowbro and Exeggutor all attack Nappa's mind at once would probably kill him. If I remember right he was a strong guy but not the smartest. He mostly relied on Vegeta.

There's also the various plant, bug and poison pokemon that would cause him to become poisoned, paralyzed asleep or confused on top of the psychic onslaught. Then there are the fire pokemon. Now DBZ characters can normally survive energy beams so I assume he'd handle fire alright. I still think the fire from creatures like Charizard and Arcanine would become a problem after prolonged exposure. Combine that with his burns being hit with freezing Ice Beams from the numerous pokemon that can learn that move. There's also electric pokemon like Raichu, Jolteon and Electabuzz calling down bolts of lighting onto his head. Ground and rock pokemon can open up fissures in the earth and attempt to swallow him in the ground, though I doubt that would contain him. There are the 3 original ghost pokemon who would probably wreck nappa as his only means of harming them would be energy blasts, while they can attack him freely. Gengar especially is incredibly powerful in the metagame. There's also a legion of water pokemon that can control the sea. Basically Nappa is fighting against the forces of nature.

While I think he could pull off a win, I am still pulling for 149 pokemon. I don't think Nappa would survive a rampage of Pokemon honestly.

Also ther eis Jynx, who's related to Mr.Popo. That alone means victory for team pokemon lol.

Nappa raises his finger and destroys them all... i'm way to tired to post scans of why Nappa would blitz them in a second.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By throughmyeyez

@Tyrannotaur said:

Are you effin kidding me? He snaps his fingers and destroys an area, the circumference of a city; therefore destroying all the pokemon. Than giggles and starts **** slapping mewtwo.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By society619

This thread is lulz

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@society619 said:

This thread is lulz

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By PurpleCandy

@BloodsunX said:

Nappa can't destroy a universe...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By Saren

Any of the Psychic-types solo.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mortein

Moon+ busters were unable to hurt Nappa, so Pokemons are clearly outclassed here, but they have a lot of hax, so perhaps they would have some chance to win

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@ChaoticSuperman: LOOOOOLL

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KMART4455

@Dextersinister said:

No Caption Provided

The ghost's stomp the DBZ universe as they have no priests.......or poke balls.

technically

I mean...

Yeah kinda...

lol

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@CitizenBane said:

Any of the Psychic-types solo.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You do know the higher the KI the more resistance to Telekensis, Attacks ect?

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Nappa can't hit Gengar, Ghastly, or Haunter, but they can't kill him. Stalemate.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Nappa can't hit Gengar, Ghastly, or Haunter, but they can't kill him. Stalemate.

That's funny then how is he hit by Water attacks, fire attacks, phychic attacks, electric attacks, steel attacks, dark attacks.... ok you get the point.

1 Ki blast

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Ki blast has no "type", therefore it equals normal type, which means it doesn't affect any ghost type. Stalemate.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Ki blast has no "type", therefore it equals normal type, which means it doesn't affect any ghost type. Stalemate.

How would it fall under normal?

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Well what other type WOULD you put it under? Normal by default since it is never specified.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Well what other type WOULD you put it under? Normal by default since it is never specified.

You contradicted yourself you do know that?

You said it has no type so it would fall under "normal" but Normal is pokemon type so Ki wouldn't fall under normal.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Um, not really at all. Generally when a poken doesn't have a specific skill set or "type", it is just thrown under a general category called "normal" which is not EXACTLY a type, they just call it that.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Um, not really at all. Generally when a poken doesn't have a specific skill set or "type", it is just thrown under a general category called "normal" which is not EXACTLY a type, they just call it that.

Normal is a type.... humans aren't classified as normal types because a specific set of pokemon are only normal.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Normal_(type)

Keep digging the hole deeper.

Ki would be classified an energy

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

When was the last time you saw an "energy" type in Pokemon? Unless you can prove Ki would be an ice, water, steel, ground, rock, pyschic, bug, poison, electric, fire, dragon, flying, dark, or grass type, it will be under the "normal" type and won't be able to hit any ghost types.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By Jorgevy

KI (life energy) would be the equivalent of Aura(life energy) in Pokémon which is Fighting type. Therefore; Ghost can't be hit by Normal or Fighting type moves.

The first 149 (150 without Mewtwo as OP said but could easily said the first 149) destroy Nappa.

The legendary bird trio alone threathened the whole world into apocalypse just by being pissed off. Imagine the rest, specially the ghost and psychic types

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Legendary birds could win, Pyshic types could win, Ghost types would stalemate him... I could go on.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

When was the last time you saw an "energy" type in Pokemon? Unless you can prove Ki would be an ice, water, steel, ground, rock, pyschic, bug, poison, electric, fire, dragon, flying, dark, or grass type, it will be under the "normal" type and won't be able to hit any ghost types.

If Z character want they can use to make fires SO THERE, and yes Ki would hit gengar it is not normal at all..........

@Jorgevy said:

KI would be the equivalent of Aura in pokemon which is Fighting type. Therefore; Ghost can't be hit by Normal or Fighting type moves.

The first 149 (150 without Mewtwo as OP said but could easily said the first 149) destroy Nappa.

The legendary bird trio alone threathened the whole world into apocalypse just by being pissed off. Imagine the rest, specially the ghost and psychic types

WTF Piccolo at a PL of 300+ blew up the moon... Nappa has a PL of 3000+ are you blem?

What kind of feat is that? The Pokemon world is normally threatened by Team Rocket...... Nappa killed the entire Japa Navy by flyinf through them....

You guys need to watch what you eat for dinner.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Legendary birds could win, Pyshic types could win, Ghost types would stalemate him... I could go on.

I think you're trolling

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By Jorgevy

@ChaoticSuperman: and you failed to see why KI attacks are not effective against Ghost types and all those Power Levels and beating Jappa units are of no meaning. Present actual feats that prove Nappa can do actual damage on the Pokémon

Also; dont you think it's a bit biased to make this thread and then argue completely on one side from the beggining?

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

No sir, you have been trolling these forums for a while now, and I guess explaining logic to a wall does me no good. (P.S. Why would you make a thread you think is one-sided? I smell spite...)