@Red_Blade:

lol nice

#102 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

This is PIS  

This is good Story...by Geoff Johns - Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds     

Superboy kills Nappa....
#103 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever:  
so you are saying superboy, the guy tht caant even beat superman and had trouble with karate kid, can stand up to the guy (superboy prime) that can solo the JLA? 
#104 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" had trouble with karate kid  "
That was the original Superboy and not Connor
#105 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy gives nappa a superboy karate chop

#106 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:

" @comicfanforever:  so you are saying superboy, the guy tht caant even beat superman and had trouble with karate kid, can stand up to the guy (superboy prime) that can solo the JLA?  "

No. .. I'm saying that the Superboy kills Nappa. SuperBoy is capable of causing major problems for Prime Superboy (Superboy Prime kills any character in the Dragon Ball universe). Look at this video of youtube. Superboy Prime is in the pre crisis level.     

of course - Super Saiyan 3 Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>Nappa.  

Superboy can kill Frieza or Cooler. Superboy Kills Nappa - Massive OverKill.

#107 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:

" @FLCL1 said:

" @comicfanforever:  so you are saying superboy, the guy tht caant even beat superman and had trouble with karate kid, can stand up to the guy (superboy prime) that can solo the JLA?  "

No. .. I'm saying that the Superboy kills Nappa. SuperBoy is capable of causing major problems for Prime Superboy (Superboy Prime kills any character in the Dragon Ball universe). Look at this video of youtube. Superboy Prime is in the pre crisis level.     

of course - Super Saiyan 3 Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>Nappa.  

Superboy can kill Frieza or Cooler. Superboy Kills Nappa - Massive OverKill.

"
That video is retarded,
#108 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever:  
you make no sense at all
#109 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:

" @comicfanforever:  you make no sense at all "

???? Okay....Superboy Kills Nappa -my opinion.....
#110 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
" @FLCL1 said:

???? Okay....Superboy Kills Nappa -my opinion..... "
This is pretty obvious, most of this argument has been on the fact that DBZ is a inconsistent mess

We have Mortien who basically uses the same recycled argument over and over again
#111 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
" @FLCL1 said:

with zero argument behind it
#112 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @FLCL1 said:

with zero argument behind it "
There's been plenty of evidence post already
#113 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @FLCL1 said:

Superboy can fight against Etrigan. Etrigan has the power to destroy 1 / 5 of the universe. Are these arguments sufficiently? 

Etrigan has the power to destroy 1 / 5 of the universe: 

Superboy Kills Nappa....
#114 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @FLCL1 said:

There's been plenty of evidence post already "
not from him
#115 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever:  
before i post my argument what do the last scans half to do with anything?
#116 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @FLCL1 said:

There's been plenty of evidence post already "
not from him "

Superboy can fight against Etrigan. Etrigan has the power to destroy 1 / 5 of the universe. Are these arguments sufficiently? 
#117 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever: @FLCL1 said:
" @comicfanforever:  before i post my argument what do the last scans half to do with anything? "
#118 Posted by Ebbm (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy wins
#119 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

I already said my opinion. My opinion is based on comics.
But I will repeat my opinion. Superboy kills Nappa. If Superboy can fight against Etrigan (Etrigan has the power to destroy 1 / 5 of the universe). Superboy has enough power to destroy Frieza or Cooler (planet busters)
this is my opinion.    Goodbye....

#120 Edited by gushen (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't dispute that superboy can defeat Nappa. But I think that DBZ is being misunderstood by many DC comics folks here. 

DBZ is only inconsistent to the degree you don't understand some of its main concepts. Every character has a BASE power level that gets higher and higher as the series progresses. I agree that further in the series it becomes difficult to measure how powerful  they are. This may be for 2 reasons: 1)  they are insanely powerful and there aren't many ways for the artists to depict that without spoiling the fun-factor, hence the insertion of some inconsistency; 2) though immensely powerful, they also have a greater amount of control over their power as the series progresses.

I think there is enough evidence for 2). It is implied. The size or the violence of explosions or how fast the characters  seem to move is not always directly related to their current power levels. As the other poster said, they can manipulate energy and choose if the explosion or beam is smaller but more concentrated or bigger and less concentrated. A good example is Vegeta's final  flash against Cell. They can FOCUS energy. The fact is that if Frieza was a planet buster and there are characters several times more stronger than Frieza's base power level, then this means that these characters can channel their energy to destroy a planet even though they choose not to do it.

This stuff that any kryptonian can kill  the dbz cast is bullshit imo. You need to think this better. You have characters who already have the power to destroy Earth several times  although they may not have the training or the need to channel energy for this specific purpose.    So instead they concentrate this planet busting power into short range attacks and they make sure that it does not hit the ground with full power.

#121 Posted by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@gushen said:

This stuff that any kryptonian can kill  the dbz cast is bullshit imo. You need to think this better. You have characters who already have the power to destroy Earth several times  although they may not have the training or the need to channel energy for this specific purpose.    So instead they concentrate this planet busting power into short range attacks and they make sure that it does not hit the ground. 

"
It is true though.  The DBZ characters have good destruction feats but the problem is that their durability is very low.  This example below should put it into perspective.   Vegeta who is stronger than Nappa was cut by Yajirobe's regular metal sword.  That is a low feat any way you slice it in the comic universe.  He was also had his bones broken by a giant ape falling on him.   Do you know what happens when you hit a kryptonian with a metal sword?  The sword breaks and the kryptonian is uninjured.  And if an Ape were falling on Superboy he would just pick it up with one hand while Vegeta just gets crushed.  As you can see the saiyans are just plain weak, comparatively speaking.
#122 Edited by gushen (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primecut said:

" @gushen said:

This stuff that any kryptonian can kill  the dbz cast is bullshit imo. You need to think this better. You have characters who already have the power to destroy Earth several times  although they may not have the training or the need to channel energy for this specific purpose.    So instead they concentrate this planet busting power into short range attacks and they make sure that it does not hit the ground. 

"
It is true though.  The DBZ characters have good destruction feats but the problem is that their durability is very low.  This example below should put it into perspective.   Vegeta who is stronger than Nappa was cut by Yajirobe's regular metal sword.  That is a low feat any way you slice it in the comic universe.  He was also had his bones broken by a giant ape falling on him.   Do you know what happens when you hit a kryptonian with a metal sword?  The sword breaks and the kryptonian is uninjured.  And if an Ape were falling on Superboy he would just pick it up with one hand while Vegeta just gets crushed.  As you can see the saiyans are just plain weak, comparatively speaking. "

The sayans have been shown before as posessing an incredibly "hard" and "dense" skin, bone and muscular structure. Gohan can catch bullets with his hands like they are nothing. It was mentioned  in the manga and anime  how  their bones are  like 'steel', and in GT there is something about goku's molecular structure when goku is being analyzed by robots. Remember that Sayajins are giant monkeys trapped in a human body. All that size is compressed into a tiny little body. Sayans do have superhuman durability, but if it can match Superman's is another history.     Also, I have reasons to suspect  that even the standard oozaru is not just a giant monkey. They seem to be superfast and superstrong even as giant monkeys. They have been shown to withstand harm  from the military of the planets they destroy. So you do your math: super giant monkey compressed into human form: extremely high durability.

#123 Edited by gushen (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Arguably, their durability increases in SSJ1 form, SSJ2 and so on. So a SSJ1 might as well be an overpowered super giant monkey compressed into human form. "Overpowered" because SSJ forms are an amplification of their base power. They also don't seem to depend only on their bodies' durability to sustain blows. Their "aura" or energy alone can deflect attacks and offer some degree of protection.

Yajirobe's sword is super sharp and probably a legendary sword (made of highly durable material) like Trunk's sword. These are not regular swords we are talking about and yet Trunk's sword was broken by the androids.

From http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Yajirobe:

"Yajirobe's katana is very sharp. It sliced through not only Vegeta's tail, but Vegeta's Saiyan Armor, which even the strongest energy blasts cannot pierce through."

_______

Also, I have reasons to suspect that Yajirobe possesess a certain degree of superstrength just like all the Z fighters. I mean, even Mr Popo can lift tons and speed blitz.

#124 Posted by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@gushen said:
"

Arguably, their durability increases in SSJ1 form, SSJ2 and so on. So a SSJ1 might as well be an overpowered super giant monkey compressed into human form. "Overpowered" because SSJ forms are an amplification of their base power. They also don't seem to depend only on their bodies' durability to sustain blows. Their "aura" or energy alone can deflect attacks and offer some degree of protection.

Yajirobe's sword is super sharp and probably a legendary sword (made of highly durable material) like Trunk's sword. These are not regular swords we are talking about and yet Trunk's sword was broken by the androids.

Even if Nappa did get better stats in the afterlife it still isn't anywhere near kryptonian durability.  Besides, SSJ has no relevance because Nappa never became one.  He just doesn't have durability feats that put him on par with a kryptonian.  Tanking chi blasts is a different type of durability than taking a punch from Superboy or tanking focused heat vision that can be up to the temperature of the sun's core.  I just dont see why Nappa won't get a hole punched in him early in this fight from one attack or another.

"Yajirobe's katana is very sharp. It sliced through not only Vegeta's tail, but Vegeta's Saiyan Armor, which even the strongest energy blasts cannot pierce through."

Well, when you consider Vegeta's armor hasnt held up against energy blasts more than once I guess the wiki you are quoting is just plain wrong. 

Sorry to do this to Vegeta, but I have no doubt that Nappa would be pierced by Superboy's heat vision.

Also, I have reasons to suspect that Yajirobe possesess a certain degree of superstrength just like all the Z fighters. I mean, even Mr Popo can lift tons and speed blitz.

Well, when you figure out how much he's got let me know, but they have to be backed by actual Yajirobe strength feats.  I can promise you they are not anywhere near the kryptonian level, hes just a comic relief character.
#125 Edited by gushen (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I was defending the Super Sayan characters in general, specially Goku. I also don't think Nappa can defeat Superboy. Thanks for the informative reply though.

As for Yajirobe's strength, he cut through rubble with his sword in the newest DBZ special. In DB Yajirobe has some feats but all they prove is that he had a fraction of  Kid Goku's strength: Yajirobe stomps the ground with his foot and causes the land to tremble. According to the  Daizenshuu 7,  his power level during the  fight with Nappa and Vegeta is  higher than Chaozu 's, which is an exaggeration IMO.
#126 Edited by Mortein (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@Red_Blade

said:

" Why do you keep wasting my time? You just keep repeating yourself over and over and using the same rehash arguments again and again

lol and you keep failing to understand them 
DBZ is not a big comic, there is only so many feats that we can use.

No, ABC Logic doesn't work period, especially with an inconsistent piece of crap like DBZ

It is the only way to determine how powerful they most likely are. If you know of a better way please tell me

Once again, where did it say that he destroyed an entire region? Earthquakes don't always destroy cities, Illinois had an Earthquake a few nights ago, and no city was destroyed. 
Stop pulling random sh*t out of your a$$.

You do know there was no actual earthquake right?
Nappas explosion was so big that it effected more then one City, and after everything was done humans thought it was an earthquake of incredible magnitude.
You can see from the scan that explosion was big enough to destroy whole region.

No he cannot and has never demonstrated that level of power, I have heard your reasons numerous times [along with every one of your arguments] and you have done nothing to show Vegeta having planet destroying power or anywhere close to that.

Roshi destroyed the moon, and he is far less powerful than Kami is, who is far less powerful than Piccolo, who is far less powerful than Nappa, who is far less powerful than Vegeta.

Piccolo destroyed the Moon, and Nappa is much more powerful then Piccolo was, and Vegeta is much more powerful then Nappa . 

Or do you disagree on this?  

This is explosion that Nappa made, just for fun, by lifting his two fingers 

This is what moon buster thinks about Nappa and Vegeta.

This is what other moon buster thinks about Nappa and Vegeta    

so yes, even before he said it, it would be safe and logical to assume how he could be able to destroy the Earth, but after he said he can, and after 
he fired that attack, it is almost certain. 

No, but that isnt my point, my point is only 2 of them have moon busting FEATS, in an inconsistent cesspool like DBZ, these are the only 2 moonbusters

And I agree with you, the others did not blow up the Moon, I never said they did, I said they almost certainly can.

You don't have to agree, but its still true
An Axe is a blunt object, how was Yajarobe PIS? DBZ characters have never shown high levels of durability.

What proof do you have that the Androids have energy similar to Ki? Androids never run out of energy, their is no such thing as infinite ki, and androids never power up, and don't have ki shields when they fly.  They use a different power source

Androids melee attacks are 100% physical and they owned Trunks and Vegeta, further proving DBZ's inconsistencies

Yajarobe has super strength, bigger then Kami, and Saiyan doesn't have some extreme super durability but they can increase their durability with their energy. When they are powered down their durability is low, and this is why Gohan died when Buu destroyed a planet, or why Krillin was able to hurt Vegeta with energy blast on namek. 
And their Tail is their weak spot.

@Red_Blade

said:

Sure I can, here ya go

And Goku when he one shotted Nappa was way weaker then he was in the scan, so Nappa got one shotted by a guy much weaker

A character like Spider Man could probably one shot Nappa
I have told you why this feat isn't valid here 
http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/ .
 And if it was, that would only prove that their lifting strength is not so much related to the power of their punch, Since he one shotted Nappa who was durable enough to withstand everything Piccolo and the other done to him.   
Obviously, like everything else they can power up their punch with Ki energy.

Which might of helped your case had DBZ not been an inconsistent piece of crap

lol Your only argument. 

Durability is durability, Superboy took shots from a guy that can one shot planets [and actually has planet destroying feats, unlike 99% of the DBZ cast}

Have you shown any durability feats for Nappa? A guy who gets one shotted by guys weaker then Spider Man is? Errr...no you haven't

Yes I agree on this durability is durability. 
And I agree that Superboy would probably win this fight.
But I disagree that Nappa couldn't even put up a fight.

Yes I have shoved that guy who can destroy moon, and probably even bigger objects was 
completely unable to hurt him. and this is a fact. 

@Mortein said:

"And one question for you. If Master Roshi fires his full powered kamehameha at SP Cell, and SP Cell fires full powered Kamehameha at Cell, and to blasts collide (like in cell's fight with Gohan) which blast would be stronger? who would win? "

On paper, Cell Based off on panel feats, Roshi "
Well  this is  exactly what I've been saying all the time. If we go only by pure feats that would mean that even master Roshi is more powerful then SP Cell, which is ridiculous.

@Primecut

said:

" @gushen said:

"

Even if Nappa did get better stats in the afterlife it still isn't anywhere near kryptonian durability.  Besides, SSJ has no relevance because Nappa never became one.  He just doesn't have durability feats that put him on par with a kryptonian.  Tanking chi blasts is a different type of durability than taking a punch from Superboy or tanking focused heat vision that can be up to the temperature of the sun's core.  I just dont see why Nappa won't get a hole punched in him early in this fight from one attack or another.

Well, when you consider Vegeta's armor hasnt held up against energy blasts more than once I guess the wiki you are quoting is just plain wrong. 

Sorry to do this to Vegeta, but I have no doubt that Nappa would be pierced by Superboy's heat vision.

Well, when you figure out how much he's got let me know, but they have to be backed by actual Yajirobe strength feats.  I can promise you they are not anywhere near the kryptonian level, hes just a comic relief character. "
  you should post a scan before 

DBZ characters can increase their durability with their energy, as well as they can increase their speed, power of punch and pretty much everything else.
Without this their durability is nothing special. It is still super human.

To destroy an armor you need a PL around 1 200. so you need to be above moon busting to destroy Saiyan armor.
But against characters above 1200 armor is almost useless.
and you are right, superboy probably wouldn't have much problem with saiyan armor.
In second scan he was near death and got priced by the same attack frieza used to open a reef in a planet.

So what type of energy is Ki energy for you?
To me it looked like it is kinetic and heat energy, which is exactly what punches and heat vision are.
#127 Edited by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@mortein: I understand completely, that you are a delusional moron that has no idea what he is talking about, you repeat the same arguments over and over again even though they have been shot down numerous times... 

You double standard too much also, you talk about physical power and energy attacks being different yet you use it when it favors your argument, like when Goku one shotted Nappa yet Piccolo was unable to hurt him

I'm done with you, I'm not wasting my time with a rehash troll
#128 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@gushen said:
"The sayans have been shown before as posessing an incredibly "hard" and "dense" skin, bone and muscular structure. Remember that Sayajins are giant monkeys trapped in a human body. All that size is compressed into a tiny little body. Sayans do have superhuman durability, but if it can match Superman's is another history.     Also, I have reasons to suspect  that even the standard oozaru is not just a giant monkey. They seem to be superfast and superstrong even as giant monkeys. They have been shown to withstand harm  from the military of the planets they destroy. So you do your math: super giant monkey compressed into human form: extremely high durability. "

Gets one shotted by Cell

Gets Ko'd by having a 130lb man thrown into him

DBZ characters have piss poor durability

Connor would end up one shotting any of them
#129 Posted by SpidermanPrimeZ (233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"erik said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"erik said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"prime is clark kent aka kal el
superboy is conner kent aka kon el

either way the dbz cast gets soloed"
Stop posting. You can't come at this intelligently."
both 100% true

try to prove me wrong"
I have done it plenty. You are just going to have to go back and read. I don't feel like repeating myself."
i just read through all your post and its call crap dudeface it the dbz cast should stick to fighting naruto and bleach charactersthey are gonna get massacred on this forum "

Yes they would, because of the multitude of ridiculous comic-bashers such as yourself. That you would consider Naruto and Bleach to be in the same league as DBZ is absurd.
#130 Edited by Mortein (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:

DBZ characters have piss poor durability  Connor would end up one shotting any of them "

Androids are stronger faster more durable and more powerful then normal Super saiyans so of course they are going to beat them, what are you proving with this ?
#131 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

This will never end....Dear Jesus....     
#132 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

super boy wins

#133 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

DBZ characters have piss poor durability  Connor would end up one shotting any of them "

Androids are stronger faster more durable and more powerful then normal Super saiyans so of course they are going to beat them, what are you proving with this ? "
Another reason I don't bother with you, you never listen or bother reading other peoples post

I never said anything about Androids being weak, A super saiyan got Ko'd when an android threw a 130lb person into him

A weaker character survived a planet blowing up while he was nearly dead

Inconsistency FTL
#134 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy

#135 Posted by SpidermanPrimeZ (233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
"ABC logic never works, especially with an inconsistent piece of crap like DBZ 

@Mortein said:
" They are energy manipulators and they can concentrate and focus their explosions, making them smaller and more intense.  "

Some of them can, even Vegeta yelled at Nappa for his lack of any self control...Nappa's greatest feat was destroying part of a city, that's it

@Mortein said:
"( like when vegeta fired a planet busting attack against Goku).So ABS logic is in most cases the only way to determine how powerful they most likely are. "

We have been through this hundreds of times now, there was no planet busting attack and there is no evidence of that being a planet busting attack, please stop repeating yourself and using the same rehash arguments over and over again.

@Mortein said:
"The fact still stands that each one of them has enough energy to destroy a moon size objects and that they tried their best to hurt Nappa, and failed.    "

Really? And how many of them destroyed moons? One and one only, therefore only one had the power to destroy a moon, stop using flawed ABC logic.

@Mortein said:
"Yes I am using ABC logic because it is only was to determine what they full powered attacks would be. "

And I have already explain about 50 times to you why this doesn't work, 

DBZ IS INCONSISTENT

@Mortein said:
"Gokus lifting strength is unknown, and was never proven, but regardless that, I don't think their punches and kicks are so much related to their lifting strength, but more to ability to channel their energy threw their fists in the moment of impact, and speed. "
I have explained this as well numerous times, Punches and kicks have nothing to do with Ki, Yajarobe was able to cut off Vegeta's tail when he was in Oozaru form, DBZ characters have poor durability.

Androids don't possess the ability to channel ki through their hits, they have Ko'd Trunks and shattered Vegeta's arm.

@Mortein said:
" So the fact that KK Goku KOed Nappa with single punch only proves how Goku has a very powerful punch, not that Nappa has low durability. "
The fact that he got KO'd by a guy who couldn't even lift 40 tons, that says alot for his durability

@Mortein said:
" Just because the others didn't blow up moons it does not mean they can't.  "

That is exactly what it means, they don't have any moon busting feats, therefore they aren't moonbusters PERIOD

@Mortein said:
"

Regardless all this, Nappa can destroy whole region easily by lifting fingers, has Superboy ever survived an attack that would vaporize a whole region? "
We already showed you Superboy durability feats, Nappa destroyed part of a city, on panel making him more powerful then later DBZ characters are.  I am not going to explain all of this again, if you repeat your same rehash argument again, don't expect a response "

Well guess what, a lot of marvel is inconsistent as well. Otherwise, could you please explain how one minute, Thor is moving faster than light, but the next, he's getting hit by the hulk?
#136 Posted by SpidermanPrimeZ (233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
"Why do you keep wasting my time? You just keep repeating yourself over and over and using the same rehash arguments again and again

@Mortein

said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" ABC logic never works, especially with an inconsistent piece of crap like DBZ 

Actually ABC is the only way to determine what would be the most powerful attack for most DBZ characters, maybe it is not a perfect way but it is the only way.

No, ABC Logic doesn't work period, especially with an inconsistent piece of crap like DBZ

@Mortein said:

"

Some of them can, even Vegeta yelled at Nappa for his lack of any self control...Nappa's greatest feat was destroying part of a city, that's it

Nappa destroyed whole region as you can see from the size of explosion and from the scan that says how all Cities around  earthquake reamain incommunicado, which means more then one City is destroyed. "

Once again, where did it say that he destroyed an entire region? Earthquakes don't always destroy cities, Illinois had an Earthquake a few nights ago, and no city was destroyed. 
Stop pulling random sh*t out of your a$$.

@Mortein said:

"Yes we have been through this hundred times. Vegeta did not destroyed the earth that is a fact, no leave that behind.  What I am saying is that he can destroy the earth and I have stated my reason why am I saying that several times and I can state them again if you wish.
I still haven't hear your reasons why do you think he wasn't able to destroyed the earth.  I know that he didn't destroy the earth. "

No he cannot and has never demonstrated that level of power, I have heard your reasons numerous times [along with every one of your arguments] and you have done nothing to show Vegeta having planet destroying power or anywhere close to that.

@Mortein said:

" They have destroyed a moon once. Then they recreated it and destroyed it again. What were they suppose to recreate the Moon 10 times just so everyone can destroy it by him self? They all have same or similar powers and if one person can destroy a moon with a Ki blast then so can everyone else much more powerful then he. @Red_Blade said: "

No, but that isnt my point, my point is only 2 of them have moon busting FEATS, in an inconsistent cesspool like DBZ, these are the only 2 moonbusters

@Mortein said:

.@Red_Blade said:

And I have already explain about 50 times to you why this doesn't work, 

DBZ IS INCONSISTENT

Yet you fail to prove that inconsistency
 http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/    "

I have proven it numerous times now, the problem is that DBZ fans [including yourself] have the combined IQ of a raisen and love to repeat the same argument over and over again even though it has been disproven numerous times.

@Mortein said:

" I disagree,  
That with Yajarobe was probably a Pis, every comic has it.  An ax got broken over Gokus head while he was a child. 
Androids have their energy that work similar as Ki energy.

"

You don't have to agree, but its still true
An Axe is a blunt object, how was Yajarobe PIS? DBZ characters have never shown high levels of durability.

What proof do you have that the Androids have energy similar to Ki? Androids never run out of energy, their is no such thing as infinite ki, and androids never power up, and don't have ki shields when they fly.  They use a different power source

Androids melee attacks are 100% physical and they owned Trunks and Vegeta, further proving DBZ's inconsistencies

@Mortein said:

"Can you prove that goku can't lift 40T? Still, I agree that saiyan saga goku doesn't have great lifting  strength, but that doesn't mean he can't punch hard, for the reason I have already stated, and I can repeat if you want.  "

Sure I can, here ya go

And Goku when he one shotted Nappa was way weaker then he was in the scan, so Nappa got one shotted by a guy much weaker

A character like Spider Man could probably one shot Nappa

@Mortein said:

"

That is exactly what it means, they don't have any moon busting feats, therefore they aren't moonbusters PERIOD

They are more powerful then the guy who destroyed the moon, therefore they most likely can destroy the moon."

Which might of helped your case had DBZ not been an inconsistent piece of crap

@Mortein said:

"  I can repeat if you want.  "

That's basically all you ever do, repeat yourself over and over

@Mortein said:

" Not even one Superboys durability feat is above city busting, and most of them are about durability to physical damage and since you make difference between energy attack and Punches not even one his feat proves he can survive an attack that nappa do just for fun.   "Punches and kicks have nothing to do with Ki" "

Durability is durability, Superboy took shots from a guy that can one shot planets [and actually has planet destroying feats, unlike 99% of the DBZ cast}

Have you shown any durability feats for Nappa? A guy who gets one shotted by guys weaker then Spider Man is? Errr...no you haven't

You failed again

@Mortein said:
"And one question for you. If Master Roshi fires his full powered kamehameha at SP Cell, and SP Cell fires full powered Kamehameha at Cell, and to blasts collide (like in cell's fight with Gohan) which blast would be stronger? who would win? "
On paper, Cell Based off on panel feats, Roshi    And you still haven't proven that Nappa destroyed the region, fail troll fails yet again "

Just to address that infamous weights scene, which is so often used to criticize the strength of DBZ: 
1. Actually wearing 40 tons is much, much harder to do than simply lifting 40 tons. 
2. This scene could be considered PIS, when one considers the fact that many characters in Dragonball had strength feats better than this. For instance, Tao Pai severed a stone pillar from its foundation, and then, with little effort, threw it with enough force to send it flying for several kilometres. This scene would suggest that Tao Pai (who would be considered a joke compared to the people in DBZ) would be in the region of at the very least 100 toners.
#137 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanPrimeZ said:
" Well guess what, a lot of marvel is inconsistent as well. Otherwise, could you please explain how one minute, Thor is moving faster than light, but the next, he's getting hit by the hulk? "
I never said comics aren't inconsistent, but comic characters don't train, then reach a new form each story arc like they do in DBZ.

DBZ characters train, supposedly get stronger, then show less power then they did in earler arcs

@SpidermanPrimeZ said:
" Just to address that infamous weights scene, which is so often used to criticize the strength of DBZ: 1. Actually wearing 40 tons is much, much harder to do than simply lifting 40 tons. 2. This scene could be considered PIS, when one considers the fact that many characters in Dragonball had strength feats better than this. For instance, Tao Pai severed a stone pillar from its foundation, and then, with little effort, threw it with enough force to send it flying for several kilometres. This scene would suggest that Tao Pai (who would be considered a joke compared to the people in DBZ) would be in the region of at the very least 100 toners. "

1. Not really, in Goku's case he's able to use all 4 of his limbs where when you bench or military press something, you can only use your upper body.

2. No it isn't, as I've already said DBZ is an inconsistent cesspool

A stone pillar would not weight 100 tons, it might not have even weighed 1 ton, so throwing it several kilometres wouldn't have put Tao anywhere near 100 ton strength

And as I've already said, since DBZ is an inconsistent mess, Characters in Dragon Ball had better on panel feats then characters in DBZ did
#138 Posted by Mortein (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

Androids are stronger faster more durable and more powerful then normal Super saiyans so of course they are going to beat them, what are you proving with this ? "
Another reason I don't bother with you, you never listen or bother reading other peoples post  I never said anything about Androids being weak, A super saiyan got Ko'd when an android threw a 130lb person into him  A weaker character survived a planet blowing up while he was nearly dead  Inconsistency FTL "
that only tells us how hard and fast she threw him into trunks
#139 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

Another reason I don't bother with you, you never listen or bother reading other peoples post  I never said anything about Androids being weak, A super saiyan got Ko'd when an android threw a 130lb person into him  A weaker character survived a planet blowing up while he was nearly dead  Inconsistency FTL "
that only tells us how hard and fast she threw him into trunks "
Right, so Freeza can survive a planetary explosion while near death but Trunks gets KO'd when a 130lb man gets thrown into him

Its more proof that DBZ is an inconsistent mess, you just keep trying to dance around it, and failing miserably
#140 Posted by Mortein (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

Right, so Freeza can survive a planetary explosion while near death but Trunks gets KO'd when a 130lb man gets thrown into him    Its more proof that DBZ is an inconsistent mess, you just keep trying to dance around it, and failing miserably "
No it is a proof that she can throw really hard. It is also a proof that she is not class 10 -15 T as you like to say
#141 Edited by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut: bingo: the durability dude.
#142 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

Right, so Freeza can survive a planetary explosion while near death but Trunks gets KO'd when a 130lb man gets thrown into him    Its more proof that DBZ is an inconsistent mess, you just keep trying to dance around it, and failing miserably "
No it is a proof that she can throw really hard. It is also a proof that she is not class 10 -15 T as you like to say "
No, its proof that DBZ is inconsistent and that they have extremely low durability.  Even if she was higher then a class 10-15

Her throwing Vegeta into Trunks doesn't = a planetary explosion.  No matter how you look at it, its proof that DBZ is an inconsistent cesspool

And since she is no where near class 100 its also proof that DBZ characters have fail durability and a character like Luke Cage can KO them
#143 Edited by Mortein (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Red_Blade said:

No it is a proof that she can throw really hard. It is also a proof that she is not class 10 -15 T as you like to say "
No, its proof that DBZ is inconsistent and that they have extremely low durability.  Even if she was higher then a class 10-15  Her throwing Vegeta into Trunks doesn't = a planetary explosion.  No matter how you look at it, its proof that DBZ is an inconsistent cesspool  And since she is no where near class 100 its also proof that DBZ characters have fail durability and a character like Luke Cage can KO them "
How do you know she is nowhere near class 100? She threw vegeta into Trunks and knock them out, and they both are more durable then a guy who survived planet explosion, so this means that she probably is beyond class 100.
It goes both way.
#144 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

Because someone who was way stronger then her at the time failed to hold up 40 tons.

No, it means DBZ is an inconsistent mess since a guy weaker then them survived a planetary explosion while they got KO'd by getting thrown into each other

Face it troll, no matter how you look at it, 2 things here are irrifuttable 

DBZ characters have low durability, and DBZ is an inconsistent mess.  These are facts you cannot change no matter how much you whine and cry about them

#145 Posted by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein: a robot and synthetic character with great durability?
#146 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Animevice Implemented a rule that i believe would work here very well. Nobody From dbz against anyone from the superman family. Anyway kon-el should one shot nappa.

#147 Edited by Mortein (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:

" Because someone who was way stronger then her at the time failed to hold up 40 tons.  No, it means DBZ is an inconsistent mess since a guy weaker then them survived a planetary explosion while they got KO'd by getting thrown into each other  Face it troll, no matter how you look at it, 2 things here are irrifuttable   DBZ characters have low durability, and DBZ is an inconsistent mess.  These are facts you cannot change no matter how much you whine and cry about them "

I didn't ask you how do you know she is  no where near class 100 on Grand Kai planet, I asked you how do you know she is no where near class 100 on Earth.
I have explained you here:
http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/?page=2#identifier_3355210 
 "Even if we assume goku was powered up as much as he can be in his base form, (which he probably wasn’t), and if we assume planets gravity is the same as earths (which probably isn’t) Goku still wasn’t using his KK attack. So if goku without KK lifted 40T, with KK his strength would be doubled 40+40=80T, and if he used KKx20 than his strength would be 40+40x20=840T, and SSJ1 form is much stronger than Goku KKx20."
18 is stronger then normal super saiyan therefore even if gravity of that planet wasn't bigger then earths, and even if goku was as powered up as much as he can be when he struggled with 40T,  18 would still be way beyond class 100. 

#148 Edited by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:

" @Red_Blade said:

" Because someone who was way stronger then her at the time failed to hold up 40 tons.  No, it means DBZ is an inconsistent mess since a guy weaker then them survived a planetary explosion while they got KO'd by getting thrown into each other  Face it troll, no matter how you look at it, 2 things here are irrifuttable   DBZ characters have low durability, and DBZ is an inconsistent mess.  These are facts you cannot change no matter how much you whine and cry about them "

I didn't ask you how do you know she is  no where near class 100 on Grand Kai planet, I asked you how do you know she is no where near class 100 on Earth.
I have explained you here:
http://www.comicvine.com/goku/29-19765/dbz-is-inconsistent/92-526342/?page=2#identifier_3355210 
 "Even if we assume goku was powered up as much as he can be in his base form, (which he probably wasn’t), and if we assume planets gravity is the same as earths (which probably isn’t) Goku still wasn’t using his KK attack. So if goku without KK lifted 40T, with KK his strength would be doubled 40+40=80T, and if he used KKx20 than his strength would be 40+40x20=840T, and SSJ1 form is much stronger than Goku KKx20."
18 is stronger then normal super saiyan therefore even if gravity of that planet wasn't bigger then earths, and even if goku was as powered up as he can be when he struggled with 40T,  18 would still be way beyond class 100.
"
Why are you still talking to me? You are never going to get your point across, because you don't have one [at least not a good one]

I can't even understand have the stuff you type because its broken english and plain dribble

Stop wasting everyone's time, a character like Luke Cage can knock out Trunks and Vegeta 

No 18 isn't stronger then a normal super saiyan or a regular super saiyan, hell Vegeta in base form was able to hang with Buu for a bit, 18 didn't even last a few seconds before being turned into chocolate and eaten

Just let it go now
#149 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

The Main problem with DBZ Characters is that while they can develop abilities through training, no sensible opponent in going to stand around while they grunt to charge there powers. And they can't maintain that high level of power for a long time. DBZ characters have the advantage in terms of energy blasts & fighting skills, but in this battle strength, speed, & durability would belong to Kon-El. He wipes the floor with Nappa. The only chance a saiyan would have is that they are used to fighting & have super fast reflexes. Kon-El is faster in a straight line (as are most kryptonians) but don't have the muscle memory reflexes in combat. still, kon-el wins this one easily.