Nappa vs Pain

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Sixth said:
" @The Dave said:
" Pain has the tools to take him imo, but Nappa would be too quick "
Pain cannot die... Hes a corpse puppet of Nagato. If Nappa even manage to destroy it (Which I doubt) Nagato would just assemble it back   Nappa was killed by a simple ki blast for crying out loud! "

Nappa's durability is above moon level. Another guy who doesnt know anything about DBZ, oh god, becouse we totaly dont have bazillions of those in here.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Sixth said:
" @The Dave said:
Pain cannot die... Hes a corpse puppet of Nagato. If Nappa even manage to destroy it (Which I doubt) Nagato would just assemble it back   Nappa was killed by a simple ki blast for crying out loud! "
Nappa's durability is above moon level. Another guy who doesnt know anything about DBZ, oh god, becouse we totaly dont have bazillions of those in here. "

no it isnt
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight:
Just to educate you a bit on your Naruto Knowledge. The Picture in the OP is Yahiko, who becomes one of the Pein bodies, but isn't Pein.  
Nagato down here is the one that pullsthe strings animating Yahiko's corpse along with a few others each giving them specific roles and abilities for said roles.

Notice the Rinnegan? Yeah if you don't have that on Yahiko's eyes and some of those lovely chakra control rod things it's not Pein.
Notice the Rinnegan? Yeah if you don't have that on Yahiko's eyes and some of those lovely chakra control rod things it's not Pein.
 The guy did the exact opposite for Naruto by restoring essentially everyone's life he took when he came to the Village. "
If Nappa is smart enought, he can easily run aways from that thing and then blast it into pieces. But it looks like Nappa is STUUUUUUUUUPID enought to do that RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT? "

To be entirely honest he is.  
He doesn't have a clue about it's power so hed happily sit there and tank it. If Vegeta hadn't told him about the destructo disk Nappa would have been cut clean in half by Krillin. 

Although I have my doubts on his ability to out run it.
The Dave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The Dave
@Sixth said:

" @The Dave said:

Nagato IS Pein, I'm not sure what you actually mean by that. The corpses you mention are the 6 paths, each with their own unique power. The Pein in the photo is actually the body of Yahiko, Nagato's oldest friend. And only 1 of the 6 paths can actually restore them, so if that one is taken out he can no longer do that in the battle, if the body is outright disintegrated (which Nappa could do, these are only human bodies) He'd need to get a different body in order to bring that particular path back.
Anyway, I said Nappa would be too fast because when I look at DBZ power levels and Naruto, the DBZ universe seriously comes out on top.

However, now that I think about it Nappa is pretty stupid and could quite possibly walk straight into his demise.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"Nappa's durability is above moon level. Another guy who doesnt know anything about DBZ, oh god, becouse we totaly dont have bazillions of those in here. "

Nappa isn't as durable as a moon or planet. Thats just a flat out lie.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By FLCL1
@Hellos:
hes a DBZ fanboy, lying is in his genes
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"Nappa's durability is above moon level. Another guy who doesnt know anything about DBZ, oh god, becouse we totaly dont have bazillions of those in here. "
Nappa isn't as durable as a moon or planet. Thats just a flat out lie. "

Yeah, thats why he tanked blasts from a confirmed moon.buster.
ToxicWaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ToxicWaste
@Sixth:
Yeah he was, but you have to remember that Nappa couldnt move anything in his body. Nappa couldnt match the Spped/Strength of Goku thus when Goku did the "Kaoken" on him  he was defenseless and @ the feet of Vegeta. I doubt that Ki Blast would have killed Nappa if he was @ full health since it was a meaningless blast by Vegeta and not @ full strength
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hellos
@The Dave said:
"@Sixth said:

" @The Dave said:

Nagato IS Pein, I'm not sure what you actually mean by that. The corpses you mention are the 6 paths, each with their own unique power. The Pein in the photo is actually the body of Yahiko, Nagato's oldest friend. And only 1 of the 6 paths can actually restore them, so if that one is taken out he can no longer do that in the battle, if the body is outright disintegrated (which Nappa could do, these are only human bodies) He'd need to get a different body in order to bring that particular path back.Anyway, I said Nappa would be too fast because when I look at DBZ power levels and Naruto, the DBZ universe seriously comes out on top.  However, now that I think about it Nappa is pretty stupid and could possible walk straight into his demise. "

Kinda, Pein's the whole Package Nagato and his corpses in my eyes. If you want to divide them up, then it's not exactly Pein. 
OP's picture is straight Yahiko, not even corpse yet. No Rinnegan eyes, no chakra control rod's, just some face piercings. Nappa could curbstomp the featless Yahiko.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
Yeah, thats why he tanked blasts from a confirmed moon.buster. "

so that doesnt mean he has the duriblity of the moon does it
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:

Yeah because in DBZ they are tossing around planet or moon busters. The one time Vegeta actually throws claimed planet buster he cut's a good chunk of Cell off, so I would imagine a real moon busting attack to actually hurt the guy Vegeta fried himself.
Try pouring lava on Nappa, he'd burn to a crisp dead or having someone 50 ton's punch him. He's going to bend backwards in pain and possibly die.
The Dave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The Dave
@Hellos said:

" @The Dave said:

"@Sixth said:

" @The Dave said:

Nagato IS Pein, I'm not sure what you actually mean by that. The corpses you mention are the 6 paths, each with their own unique power. The Pein in the photo is actually the body of Yahiko, Nagato's oldest friend. And only 1 of the 6 paths can actually restore them, so if that one is taken out he can no longer do that in the battle, if the body is outright disintegrated (which Nappa could do, these are only human bodies) He'd need to get a different body in order to bring that particular path back.Anyway, I said Nappa would be too fast because when I look at DBZ power levels and Naruto, the DBZ universe seriously comes out on top.  However, now that I think about it Nappa is pretty stupid and could possible walk straight into his demise. "
Kinda, Pein's the whole Package Nagato and his corpses in my eyes. If you want to divide them up, then it's not exactly Pein. OP's picture is straight Yahiko, not even corpse yet. No Rinnegan eyes, no chakra control rod's, just some face piercings. Nappa could curbstomp the featless Yahiko. "

Can't argue with that. although, he is still wearing the akatsuki robe, and has the piercings through his nose, so chronologically, that very well may be Pein
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hellos

Thats probably because if I had to guess it's fan art. :P
Sixth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sixth
@The Dave: Nagato is not Pain. Nagato is Nagato and Pain is his technique to animate the six bodies he controls. While the technique is fighting Nagato is controlling them. Is like the puppet master jutsu. Crow is Crow. Crow is not Kankuro. So Pain is not Nagato. They are just human puppets.
 The body of Yahiko is the one in the equation, however the thread says "Nappa vs Pain" and Pain are all six of them bodies which form Nagato's six path technique. 
Nagato used the alias "Pain", yet still regarded them as separate from himself. So regardless of this thread only showing the Yahiko's corpse puppet. The tread still says "Pain" therefor it should be all six of the bodies fighting against Nappa. 

Nappa is too dumb to find Nagato. Like I said in the other thread about Pain vs Fantastic 4 as long as they cannot find Nagato there is no getting rid of Pain.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hellos
@Sixth said:
" @The Dave: Nagato is not Pain. Nagato is Nagato and Pain is his technique to animate the six bodies he controls. While the technique is fighting Nagato is controlling them. Is like the puppet master jutsu. Crow is Crow. Crow is not Kankuro. So Pain is not Nagato. They are just human puppets.  The body of Yahiko is the one in the equation, however the thread says "Nappa vs Pain" and Pain are all six of them bodies which form Nagato's six path technique.  Nagato used the alias "Pain", yet still regarded them as separate from himself. So regardless of this thread only showing the Yahiko's corpse puppet. The tread still says "Pain" therefor it should be all six of the bodies fighting against Nappa.   Nappa is too dumb to find Nagato. Like I said in the other thread about Pain vs Fantastic 4 as long as they cannot find Nagato there is no getting rid of Pain.  "

Corpse puppet thats not even a corpse puppet yet. That Yahiko is very much alive in the OP.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
Yeah because in DBZ they are tossing around planet or moon busters. The one time Vegeta actually throws claimed planet buster he cut's a good chunk of Cell off, so I would imagine a real moon busting attack to actually hurt the guy Vegeta fried himself.Try pouring lava on Nappa, he'd burn to a crisp dead or having someone 50 ton's punch him. He's going to bend backwards in pain and possibly die. "

... Seriosuly, you dont understand anyhting at all. They concentrate they're blasts in DBZ so it would deal more damage to the oponent than to the area they're fighting, that's why Frieza Saga Vegeta's Galick Gun was planet buster but a Big Bang attack didnt bust a planet, I know DBZ is inconsistent but you can find a logical explanation if you use your brains. 
For the 1999999999992347777777777777223th time, Nappa would kick someone with 50 tons ass becouse in DBZ they use ki and focus it on they're punches and kicks to become stronger! Goku defeat a mountain sized Piccolo who should weight 100 tons when he had about 300 power level, and now you say Nappa who has 4000 power level would be KOed by someone with 50 tons???? OMFG!!  
You really undersand nothing, Nappa tanked blasts from confrimed moon busters, you're going aganist the manga itself.
Sixth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sixth
@Hellos: Didn't Notice. So this thread is wrong in all ways then.. 

Pain
 Pain

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By kagetaicho
@Sixth said:
" @The Dave: Nagato is not Pain. Nagato is Nagato and Pain is his technique to animate the six bodies he controls. While the technique is fighting Nagato is controlling them. Is like the puppet master jutsu. Crow is Crow. Crow is not Kankuro. So Pain is not Nagato. They are just human puppets.  The body of Yahiko is the one in the equation, however the thread says "Nappa vs Pain" and Pain are all six of them bodies which form Nagato's six path technique.  Nagato used the alias "Pain", yet still regarded them as separate from himself. So regardless of this thread only showing the Yahiko's corpse puppet. The tread still says "Pain" therefor it should be all six of the bodies fighting against Nappa.   Nappa is too dumb to find Nagato. Like I said in the other thread about Pain vs Fantastic 4 as long as they cannot find Nagato there is no getting rid of Pain.  "

he could find nagato easily enough. all or at least most dbz characters have ki sense and they can find a person via that. just like piccolo and raditz (who is around a fourth as strong as nappa) found each other or some take it to a whole new level like goku can sense chi from planets,galaxies and even dimensions away. he has never failed to find whoever he was looking for. finding nagato (who would be only a few miles away) would be no problem. besides if he ever used his two finger super nuke, he would probably take out nagato too who would have to be fairly close.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FLCL1
@kagetaicho:
nappa has no prep so he doesnt know the paths are being controled 

pein wins
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@kagetaicho: nappa has no prep so he doesnt know the paths are being controled  pein wins "

What would Nappa do with prep anyway? He would probably just destroy villages for fun while waiting.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:

"... Seriosuly, you dont understand anyhting at all. They concentrate they're blasts in DBZ so it would deal more damage to the oponent than to the area they're fighting, that's why Frieza Saga Vegeta's Galick Gun was planet buster but a Big Bang attack didnt bust a planet, I know DBZ is inconsistent but you can find a logical explanation if you use your brains. For the 1999999999992347777777777777223th time, Nappa would kick someone with 50 tons ass becouse in DBZ they use ki and focus it on they're punches and kicks to become stronger! Goku defeat a mountain sized Piccolo who should weight 100 tons when he had about 300 power level, and now you say Nappa who has 4000 power level would be KOed by someone with 50 tons???? OMFG!!  You really undersand nothing, Nappa tanked blasts from confrimed moon busters, you're going aganist the manga itself. "

I've heard it before, namely why I mentioned Vegeta cutting Perfect Cell clear in half with a planet buster, despite the claims of Cell being a multi planet buster.  I would expect a real moonbuster to actually do some damage, instead it was a complete joke to Nappa who proceeds to get his brains beat in by Goku when he gets there.
I don't remember where it says Nappa can increase the force of his punches with Ki. Naruto theyve done that with the 5th and Sakura, creating DBZ style craters when punching the ground, but no mentions of Nappa doing the same. Even then theres nothing in DBZ that says if a 50 tonner punches them they aren't going to be seriously hurt. 

Please stop with the whole MOUNTAIN SIZED PICOLLO from DB, I'm tired of hearing a feat or feats that simply wasn't consistent with what happened in DBZ and for a completely different character. 
I understand some solid evidence, you telling me hes as durable as a moon is rediculous.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:

"... Seriosuly, you dont understand anyhting at all. They concentrate they're blasts in DBZ so it would deal more damage to the oponent than to the area they're fighting, that's why Frieza Saga Vegeta's Galick Gun was planet buster but a Big Bang attack didnt bust a planet, I know DBZ is inconsistent but you can find a logical explanation if you use your brains. For the 1999999999992347777777777777223th time, Nappa would kick someone with 50 tons ass becouse in DBZ they use ki and focus it on they're punches and kicks to become stronger! Goku defeat a mountain sized Piccolo who should weight 100 tons when he had about 300 power level, and now you say Nappa who has 4000 power level would be KOed by someone with 50 tons???? OMFG!!  You really undersand nothing, Nappa tanked blasts from confrimed moon busters, you're going aganist the manga itself. "
I've heard it before, namely why I mentioned Vegeta cutting Perfect Cell clear in half with a planet buster, despite the claims of Cell being a multi planet buster.  I would expect a real moonbuster to actually do some damage, instead it was a complete joke to Nappa who proceeds to get his brains beat in by Goku when he gets there.I don't remember where it says Nappa can increase the force of his punches with Ki. Naruto theyve done that with the 5th and Sakura, creating DBZ style craters when punching the ground, but no mentions of Nappa doing the same. Even then theres nothing in DBZ that says if a 50 tonner punches them they aren't going to be seriously hurt.  Please stop with the whole MOUNTAIN SIZED PICOLLO from DB, I'm tired of hearing a feat or feats that simply wasn't consistent with what happened in DBZ and for a completely different character. I understand some solid evidence, you telling me hes as durable as a moon is rediculous. "

So now you want to ignore feats? LOL! BTW, Nappa has a higher power level, so he punches stronger becouse his power level was 400 and lets see, Piccolo's power level was a bit superior to 1200. You cant damage someone with a much higher power level than yours physicaly. And I doubt any Naruto character has even 150 power level, knowing that 130 is enought to destroy the moon.
Sixth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Sixth
@kagetaicho: Oh so now all the sudden KI and Chakra are the same huh?

I had a huge argument with you DBZ people like a month ago. ME saying that chakra and KI ARE the same and can be tracked because they are the same energy but just with different names. But you DBZ people would of put your neck on a butcher's cleaver saying that KI and Chakra are different.

Now in this debate all the sudden they are the same.. Great. How convenient...  Nappa is too dumb to find Nagato. He is not aware of how Pain works! And he is too foolish to even notice or gather the info. All Nappa knew how to do is waste time and killing people.. nothing else...
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@kagetaicho: nappa has no prep so he doesnt know the paths are being controled  pein wins "
What would Nappa do with prep anyway? He would probably just destroy villages for fun while waiting. "

*facepalm* 

im done with you
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
What would Nappa do with prep anyway? He would probably just destroy villages for fun while waiting. "
*facepalm*  im done with you "

It's impossible to debate with a narutard like you anyway.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Average Bear said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"pein curbstomps "
You are funny. "
If by funny, you mean correct, then yes. Hilarious. "
LMAO
Sixth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Sixth
@RadiantTheLight: Without the info there is no destroying Pain. Pain is not just some boss that you can just kill! It takes info gathering, studying the bodies, (If you can get one) understanding the function of the transmitters and then tracking Nagato and kill him to finally stop Pain. 

Nappa cannot accomplish this! Specially not on his own and specially in middle of the battlefield. Hes dead.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By kagetaicho
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:

I've heard it before, namely why I mentioned Vegeta cutting Perfect Cell clear in half with a planet buster, despite the claims of Cell being a multi planet buster.  I would expect a real moonbuster to actually do some damage, instead it was a complete joke to Nappa who proceeds to get his brains beat in by Goku when he gets there.I don't remember where it says Nappa can increase the force of his punches with Ki. Naruto theyve done that with the 5th and Sakura, creating DBZ style craters when punching the ground, but no mentions of Nappa doing the same. Even then theres nothing in DBZ that says if a 50 tonner punches them they aren't going to be seriously hurt.  Please stop with the whole MOUNTAIN SIZED PICOLLO from DB, I'm tired of hearing a feat or feats that simply wasn't consistent with what happened in DBZ and for a completely different character. I understand some solid evidence, you telling me hes as durable as a moon is rediculous. "

not entirely. several dbz characters have taken blasts more than powerful enough to destroy the PLANET they were on let alone a moon. I don't think nappa could take a planet or moon buster without blocking or dodging but remember most of the then z fighters attacks didn't hurt him. If i recall correctly only piccolo's special beam cannon (the moon buster), krillin's destructo disc (his most powerful move) and chiaotsu's suicide attack could hurt him until goku came.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By Matezoide2

Radtiz COULD take Pain because he is not a complete imbecile who likes to tank things like Nappa and even then,he is more likely to lose

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
*facepalm*  im done with you "
It's impossible to debate with a narutard like you anyway. "

dude pein wins get over it
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"So now you want to ignore feats? LOL! BTW, Nappa has a higher power level, so he punches stronger becouse his power level was 400 and lets see, Piccolo's power level was a bit superior to 1200. You cant damage someone with a much higher power level than yours physicaly. And I doubt any Naruto character has even 150 power level, knowing that 130 is enought to destroy the moon. "

Ignore feats from DB that don't even fit with DBZ yes. I've said it more than enough times why.
Tell that to Yajirobe when he cut Vegeta's tail clean off. 

It's rediculous whats being said over and over again.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By kagetaicho
@Sixth said:
"@kagetaicho: Oh so now all the sudden KI and Chakra are the same huh? I had a huge argument with you DBZ people like a month ago. ME saying that chakra and KI ARE the same and can be tracked because they are the same energy but just with different names. But you DBZ people would of put your neck on a butcher's cleaver saying that KI and Chakra are different.  Now in this debate all the sudden they are the same.. Great. How convenient...  Nappa is too dumb to find Nagato. He is not aware of how Pain works! And he is too foolish to even notice or gather the info. All Nappa knew how to do is waste time and killing people.. nothing else... "

Hey hey hey, you may have debated with people like me but not with me. Don't jump to conclusions please. I actually consider chakra and chi to be similar if not the same. something like bleach reiatsu is different but not this. but regardless of if they are the same or not Nappa could still find him, and even if he couldn't his super nuke attack would probably get nagato too who could only be a short distance away.
Sixth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Sixth
@Hellos: Or when Vegeta shit his pants when Krillin was about to stab him with the sword...
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Hellos
@Sixth said:
" @Hellos: Or when Vegeta shit his pants when Krillin was about to stab him with the sword... "

Rediculous, clearly Vegeta was faking.  
He actually mentally severed his own tail when Yajirobe appeared to give the Z fighters the satifaction of one upping him secretly planning to pwn hem all at a later date.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"So now you want to ignore feats? LOL! BTW, Nappa has a higher power level, so he punches stronger becouse his power level was 400 and lets see, Piccolo's power level was a bit superior to 1200. You cant damage someone with a much higher power level than yours physicaly. And I doubt any Naruto character has even 150 power level, knowing that 130 is enought to destroy the moon. "
Ignore feats from DB that don't even fit with DBZ yes. I've said it more than enough times why.Tell that to Yajirobe when he cut Vegeta's tail clean off.  It's rediculous whats being said over and over again. "

I will not ignore feats from DB becouse DB is part of the Dragon Ball Universe, again, you're triyng to underrated DBZ by saiyng to me that I should ignore DB. Seriosuly, that is fucking stupid. "Ignore feats from DB" thats not gonna happen, DB is before DBZ and it's part of the manga like it or not.  

And you should know a sayan's tail is they're weak point.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
Ignore feats from DB that don't even fit with DBZ yes. I've said it more than enough times why.Tell that to Yajirobe when he cut Vegeta's tail clean off.  It's rediculous whats being said over and over again. "
I will not ignore feats from DB becouse DB is part of the Dragon Ball Universe, again, you're triyng to underrated DBZ by saiyng to me that I should ignore DB. Seriosuly, that is fucking stupid. "Ignore feats from DB" thats not gonna happen, DB is before DBZ and it's part of the manga like it or not.   And you should know a sayan's tail is they're weak point. "

It's hard to pop out feats that simply aren't consistent with the characters.  

DB to DBZ is DBZ to GT. Except in GT they never surpassed the original series overall power.
Call it underrating all you like, I call it common sense. A lot of the things kid Goku did do not add up with Goku in DBZ.  

Suppose you think Goku can climb the power pole to the moon and back without dieing as well?
Sixth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sixth
@Hellos: He totally ignored the part I said about Vegeta shitting his pants over a Katana lol
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By kagetaicho
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
I will not ignore feats from DB becouse DB is part of the Dragon Ball Universe, again, you're triyng to underrated DBZ by saiyng to me that I should ignore DB. Seriosuly, that is fucking stupid. "Ignore feats from DB" thats not gonna happen, DB is before DBZ and it's part of the manga like it or not.   And you should know a sayan's tail is they're weak point. "
It's hard to pop out feats that simply aren't consistent with the characters.   DB to DBZ is DBZ to GT. Except in GT they never surpassed the original series overall power.Call it underrating all you like, I call it common sense. A lot of the things kid Goku did do not add up with Goku in DBZ.   Suppose you think Goku can climb the power pole to the moon and back without dieing as well? "

if he did so as a child then yes i do.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
It's hard to pop out feats that simply aren't consistent with the characters.   DB to DBZ is DBZ to GT. Except in GT they never surpassed the original series overall power.Call it underrating all you like, I call it common sense. A lot of the things kid Goku did do not add up with Goku in DBZ.   Suppose you think Goku can climb the power pole to the moon and back without dieing as well? "

You really dont understand, KID GOKU IS DBZ GOKU thats COMMON SENSE! Goku got stronger, millions of time actually, saiyng that Goku is not able to do what he was able to when he was a kid is like saiyng an electron is bigger than a star! 
And in DBGT they were supposed to be thousands of times stronger than DBZ, but it wasnt written by the original author so it sucked, however, it had high feats like Goku destroiyng a dimension in his base form.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Hellos
@kagetaicho said:
"if he did so as a child then yes i do. "

Despite it making absolutely no sense when he did as a child, you'd still accept that as a valid feat despite it clearly not being supposed to be taken seriously the actual people watching? 

Sixth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Sixth

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kagetaicho
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
You really dont understand, KID GOKU IS DBZ GOKU thats COMMON SENSE! Goku got stronger, millions of time actually, saiyng that Goku is not able to do what he was able to when he was a kid is like saiyng an electron is bigger than a star! And in DBGT they were supposed to be thousands of times stronger than DBZ, but it wasnt written by the original author so it sucked, however, it had high feats like Goku destroiyng a dimension in his base form. "

and defeating frieza and cell in base form while frieza was originally near as powerful as a ssj and cell was nearly as powerful as a ssj2.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Sixth said:

"

I also seen a vid about Itachi defeating Frieza so that must true RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHT???!
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"You really dont understand, KID GOKU IS DBZ GOKU thats COMMON SENSE! Goku got stronger, millions of time actually, saiyng that Goku is not able to do what he was able to when he was a kid is like saiyng an electron is bigger than a star! And in DBGT they were supposed to be thousands of times stronger than DBZ, but it wasnt written by the original author so it sucked, however, it had high feats like Goku destroiyng a dimension in his base form. "

Except Goku clearly can't pull off the same feats he did as a child. DB was aimed towards small children, therefore cartoony things happened that would never be repeated in DBZ.  
They might as well be completely different characters.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By cascadeking09

I know hes from naurto but who is pein?

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"You really dont understand, KID GOKU IS DBZ GOKU thats COMMON SENSE! Goku got stronger, millions of time actually, saiyng that Goku is not able to do what he was able to when he was a kid is like saiyng an electron is bigger than a star! And in DBGT they were supposed to be thousands of times stronger than DBZ, but it wasnt written by the original author so it sucked, however, it had high feats like Goku destroiyng a dimension in his base form. "
Except Goku clearly can't pull off the same feats he did as a child. DB was aimed towards small children, therefore cartoony things happened that would never be repeated in DBZ.  They might as well be completely different characters. "

So you'll just ignore feats... yeah.............. that's not a good thing to do.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Hellos
@Sixth said:
" @Hellos: He totally ignored the part I said about Vegeta shitting his pants over a Katana lol"

People are ignoring a lot of things and trying to pull feats that aren't consistent with the characters. Goku's giant lifting feats ended in DB along with Roshi's moonbusting. 
But oh boy is this thread along with the other two becoming headaches. 
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@Sixth said:
" @Hellos: He totally ignored the part I said about Vegeta shitting his pants over a Katana lol"
People are ignoring a lot of things and trying to pull feats that aren't consistent with the characters. Goku's giant lifting feats ended in DB along with Roshi's moonbusting. But oh boy is this thread along with the other two becoming headaches.  "

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By kagetaicho
@cascadeking09 said:
"I know hes from naurto but who is pein? "

he's like the second strongest villain. naruto beat him but it was because he wasn't trying to kill naruto. he's a whole level above guys like orochimaru. And he pretty much destroyed the entire hidden leaf village with a single jutsu.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By RadiantTheLight

This thread became so stupid becouse of Narutards that i dont really care about it anymore :/ 

But no one from Naruto can physicaly hurt Nappa no mather what, and that is true, like it or not.