Nappa vs Pain

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadiantTheLight

VS 

I think Nappa is the obvious winner but there some people that thing otherwise so the hell with this shit... -_-
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FLCL1

-_- i didnt think you was actually going to do it
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FLCL1

pein curbstomps
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"pein curbstomps "

You are funny.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By The Average Bear
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"pein curbstomps "
You are funny. "
If by funny, you mean correct, then yes. Hilarious.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1
@The Average Bear said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"pein curbstomps "
You are funny. "
If by funny, you mean correct, then yes. Hilarious. "

LMAO
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@The Average Bear said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"pein curbstomps "
You are funny. "
If by funny, you mean correct, then yes. Hilarious. "

Tell how Pain can even touch Nappa. And if he do, how can he even scratch Nappa. Nappa lifts two fingers and Pain is dead.
The Dave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Dave

Pain has the tools to take him imo, but Nappa would be too quick

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FLCL1

nappa lands into a field to see 7 guys in a black and red robe 

nappa:hahahahahaha look at how small you are 
pein:.................... 
nappa:you obviously stand no chance against me so *takes off shirt* give me you best shot 
pein:..............................*waves hand and one person comes forward* 
nappa:one person? hahahahahahaha you dont expect- 
the path rips his soul out
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@The Dave said:
"Pain has the tools to take him imo, but Nappa would be too quick "

Pain has human durability. Nappa has Moon+ durability. Nappa destroys multiple cities by lifting two fingers, One of his Shoop Da Whoop would make an explosion that would kill any beast Pain summons. One city-busting Ki blast would most likely kill Pain.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@The Dave said:
Pain has human durability. Nappa has Moon+ durability. Nappa destroys multiple cities by lifting two fingers, One of his Shoop Da Whoop would make an explosion that would kill any beast Pain summons. One city-busting Ki blast would most likely kill Pain. "

failure. 

he had his back broken by someone WEAKER than bane....
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Decoy Elite

You made this thread to bait other users, thus I refuse to discuss the battle. Instead I'll explain what Nappa is. Nappa is nothing by a pathetic minion, his only purpose is to show up, beat the crap out of all the weak characters, and then proceed to get raped by Goku and then killed by Vegeta. The only reason he exists is to make other characters look good. That's it. He's a pointless plot devise of a character who doesn't deserve to be mentioned ever again. He's only one villain level above Raditz and is just as useless. The best part is that Pein(who's name you misspelled) wins. He can take out Nappa's soul, Nappa has no defense against that.

To summarize my post, Nappa sucks and you need to stop trying to bait users like an idiot. 

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By kagetaicho

Nappa crushes Pain. Literally. Two fingers should do the trick.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By ComicStooge

All of Pein's body gang rapes Nappa (jokes)...the end! (then afterwards Nappa goes home and does this:  

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@The Dave said:
Pain has human durability. Nappa has Moon+ durability. Nappa destroys multiple cities by lifting two fingers, One of his Shoop Da Whoop would make an explosion that would kill any beast Pain summons. One city-busting Ki blast would most likely kill Pain. "
failure.  he had his back broken by someone WEAKER than bane.... "

You are funny. I mean seriosuly FUCK!!! I toold you bazillions of times!!! Goku lifted a mountain sized Piccolo when he was far weaker! Goku can focus Ki on his punches to make them thousands of times stronger, thats why there is power level! Goku had a power level higher than Nappa so he pwnd him! 
You dont understand the most basic shit ever!
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FLCL1
@ComicStooge:
you spelled pein wrong : ) and rape
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Decoy Elite said:
" You made this thread to bait other users, thus I refuse to discuss the battle. Instead I'll explain what Nappa is. Nappa is nothing by a pathetic minion, his only purpose is to show up, beat the crap out of all the weak characters, and then proceed to get raped by Goku and then killed by Vegeta. The only reason he exists is to make other characters look good. That's it. He's a pointless plot devise of a character who doesn't deserve to be mentioned ever again. He's only one villain level above Raditz and is just as useless. The best part is that Pein(who's name you misspelled) wins. He can take out Nappa's soul, Nappa has no defense against that.   To summarize my post, Nappa sucks and you need to stop trying to bait users like an idiot.  "

So you're triyng to say that Nappa cant win aganist a weak oponent becouse of his personality? Well tehn, Raditz who is 4 times weaker than Nappa could easly defeat all of Naruto's character with a few exeptions.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By ComicStooge
@FLCL1:  Thanks...I wasn't thinking.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kagetaicho
@RadiantTheLight:
lol indeed. what a lot of people don't realize is that dbz characters can focus their power to one thing if they want including strength. but yeah goku weaker than bane? the same guy who minutes later over powered an earth buster attack? and who when he was a child, lifted cars with a single arm.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight:
lol @ pathetic post 

once again a mountain side piccolo doesnt = a mountain 

young goku = bane 

your post/thread = fail
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@kagetaicho said:
"@RadiantTheLight: lol indeed. what a lot of people don't realize is that dbz characters can focus their power to one thing if they want including strength. but yeah goku weaker than bane? the same guy who minutes later over powered an earth buster attack? and who when he was a child, lifted cars with a single arm. "

FLCL knows nothing about DBZ, and when he knows, he just ignores it.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:

"@RadiantTheLight: lol @ pathetic post  once again a mountain side piccolo doesnt = a mountain  young goku = bane  your post/thread = fail "

I never said Piccolo had the same weight as a mountai , you fail 

Young Goku >>>>>>> Bane , you fail and you dont know what you're talking about 

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Decoy Elite
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" You made this thread to bait other users, thus I refuse to discuss the battle. Instead I'll explain what Nappa is. Nappa is nothing by a pathetic minion, his only purpose is to show up, beat the crap out of all the weak characters, and then proceed to get raped by Goku and then killed by Vegeta. The only reason he exists is to make other characters look good. That's it. He's a pointless plot devise of a character who doesn't deserve to be mentioned ever again. He's only one villain level above Raditz and is just as useless. The best part is that Pein(who's name you misspelled) wins. He can take out Nappa's soul, Nappa has no defense against that.   To summarize my post, Nappa sucks and you need to stop trying to bait users like an idiot.  "
So you're triyng to say that Nappa cant win aganist a weak oponent becouse of his personality? Well tehn, Raditz who is 4 times weaker than Nappa could easly defeat all of Naruto's character with a few exeptions. "
Raditz can't keep his soul from being taken out either. But he'd fare better seeing as he's not as much of a colossal idiot.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
So you're triyng to say that Nappa cant win aganist a weak oponent becouse of his personality? Well tehn, Raditz who is 4 times weaker than Nappa could easly defeat all of Naruto's character with a few exeptions. "
Raditz can't keep his soul from being taken out either. But he'd fare better seeing as he's not as much of a colossal idiot. "

He is too fast for Pain. And I think you're forgeting the ability to fly. Raditz's power level is about the same of Piccolo's so he can bust the moon if he wants to, Pain wont survive a blast with that much energy.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight:
you keep saying he picked up a giant piccolo like he is 200 tons lol not a feat

bane two tons = goku two tons 

pein rips his head off with a force stronger than sayian saga goku could ever muster or he rips his soul out you pick 
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight: you keep saying he picked up a giant piccolo like he is 200 tons lol not a feat bane two tons = goku two tons  pein rips his head off with a force stronger than sayian saga goku could ever muster or he rips his soul out you pick  "

You dont know shit. You think Naruto and Ichigo can defeat Vegeta. Do a favour to us all and stop posting. 
The level of fail in your posts is beiyond your compreension so just stay quiet.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Decoy Elite
@RadiantTheLight: He's too stupid to utilize his speed. He lets his opponents hit him. Do you even know anything about Pein? Based on how you keep misspelling his name, I think you're just saying Nappa wins because you like DBZ, not because you know anything about the characters.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kagetaicho
@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight: you keep saying he picked up a giant piccolo like he is 200 tons lol not a feat bane two tons = goku two tons  pein rips his head off with a force stronger than sayian saga goku could ever muster or he rips his soul out you pick  "

i don't think so. i mean yes he could remove nappa's soul if given the chance but nappa is faster than anything in naruto thus far (excluding madara's teleportation) and all he literally would have to do is raise his two fingers and then no more pain.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FLCL1

@RadiantTheLight:
you mispelled favor,beyond, and comprehension in one post and i fail? lol no

naruto and ichigo stomps sayain saga vegeta but thats for a different thread

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight: He's too stupid to utilize his speed. He lets his opponents hit him. Do you even know anything about Pein? Based on how you keep misspelling his name, I think you're just saying Nappa wins because you like DBZ, not because you know anything about the characters. "

Yeah, and they are 1000 times faster, 10000 times more durable adn 100000 times stronger than any Naruto character. I know Pain, Raditz would easly defeat him, seriously, fly up to sky, make a multy-city buster ki blast and it's done. Raditz is much smarter than Nappa.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FLCL1
@kagetaicho:
once again morals apply here meaning nappa will underestamate pein and let him get a hit off  

unlike nappa pein shoots to kill

this is a spite
ToxicWaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ToxicWaste

Nappa would win this. pein maybe dices his armor a little bit but really Nappa wins this by a lanslide remember that nappa and all of the Sayians are superior to Earths gravity by 10X Nappa can run and catch Pein for all I know. Pein has little but slight chance in this match depending on the pein that can take souls and Mind read. Any fire type Juitsu or Beast juitsu Pein throws @ Nappa would easily be nothing to him. Nappa could aslo turn Monkey if he wanted to but Nappas DX Bomber and his Super Nova Explosion he did before Veget killed him the second time pretty much seals the deal for him. Naruto Characters hardly match-up against DBZ characters

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@kagetaicho: once again morals apply here meaning nappa will underestamate pein and let him get a hit off   unlike nappa pein shoots to kill this is a spite "

You talk like Nappa is 1000 times dumber that what he really is. He lifts two fingers and Pain is dead. He was able to defeat the Z Warriors just by plaiyng around, and that includes Piccolo, a moon buster, too fast for Pain and more durable that Pain can ever dream of.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hellos

Thats not even Pein's picture in the OP. 
Pein wins by covering Nappa in a few hundred tons of rock or ripping his soul out.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@ToxicWaste said:
"Nappa would win this. pein maybe dices his armor a little bit but really Nappa wins this by a lanslide remember that nappa and all of the Sayians are superior to Earths gravity by 10X Nappa can run and catch Pein for all I know. Pein has little but slight chance in this match depending on the pein that can take souls and Mind read. Any fire type Juitsu or Beast juitsu Pein throws @ Nappa would easily be nothing to him. Nappa could aslo turn Monkey if he wanted to but Nappas DX Bomber and his Super Nova Explosion he did before Veget killed him the second time pretty much seals the deal for him. Naruto Characters hardly match-up against DBZ characters "

Tell that to the Narutard.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@kagetaicho: once again morals apply here meaning nappa will underestamate pein and let him get a hit off   unlike nappa pein shoots to kill this is a spite "
You talk like Nappa is 1000 times dumber that what he really is. He lifts two fingers and Pain is dead. He was able to defeat the Z Warriors just by plaiyng around, and that includes Piccolo, a moon buster, too fast for Pain and more durable that Pain can ever dream of. "

PEIN(thats how you spell it) 

nappa is a 1000 times dumber 

he used that attack on a bunch of unarmed people stop using that as an argument. 

pein can beat them to soooooooo..... 
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
You talk like Nappa is 1000 times dumber that what he really is. He lifts two fingers and Pain is dead. He was able to defeat the Z Warriors just by plaiyng around, and that includes Piccolo, a moon buster, too fast for Pain and more durable that Pain can ever dream of. "
PEIN(thats how you spell it)  nappa is a 1000 times dumber  he used that attack on a bunch of unarmed people stop using that as an argument.  pein can beat them to soooooooo.....  "
Keep dreaming -_-
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Decoy Elite
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight: He's too stupid to utilize his speed. He lets his opponents hit him. Do you even know anything about Pein? Based on how you keep misspelling his name, I think you're just saying Nappa wins because you like DBZ, not because you know anything about the characters. "
Yeah, and they are 1000 times faster, 10000 times more durable adn 100000 times stronger than any Naruto character. I know Pain, Raditz would easly defeat him, seriously, fly up to sky, make a multy-city buster ki blast and it's done. Raditz is much smarter than Nappa. "
Yup, you don't know crap about Pein. You just made this because you think DBZ is better than Naruto.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RadiantTheLight
   @Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Yeah, and they are 1000 times faster, 10000 times more durable adn 100000 times stronger than any Naruto character. I know Pain, Raditz would easly defeat him, seriously, fly up to sky, make a multy-city buster ki blast and it's done. Raditz is much smarter than Nappa. "
Yup, you don't know crap about Pein. You just made this because you think DBZ is better than Naruto. "

I know about Pain, I've read Pain vs Naruto in Shonen Jump. 

Anyway, Im talking about the 6th paths, I know the real Pain is hidden somewhere else.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FLCL1
@Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Yup, you don't know crap about Pein. You just made this because you think DBZ is better than Naruto. "

pretty much yeah...........
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
pretty much yeah........... "

You dont know crap about DBZ. So STFU.
Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Destinyhero20
@RadiantTheLight:
Nappa lost because he is dumb. Power is not everything. 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight:
Just to educate you a bit on your Naruto Knowledge. The Picture in the OP is Yahiko, who becomes one of the Pein bodies, but isn't Pein.  
Nagato down here is the one that pullsthe strings animating Yahiko's corpse along with a few others each giving them specific roles and abilities for said roles.

Notice the Rinnegan? Yeah if you don't have that on Yahiko's eyes and some of those lovely chakra control rod things it's not Pein.
Notice the Rinnegan? Yeah if you don't have that on Yahiko's eyes and some of those lovely chakra control rod things it's not Pein.

The guy did the exact opposite for Naruto by restoring essentially everyone's life he took when he came to the Village.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
You dont know crap about DBZ. So STFU. "

and you dont know sh!t about sh!t lol
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hellos

People are getting a tad bit too peronal here. It's either going to get the thread locked or hand people temporary bans.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By Dark Zoom
@FLCL1 said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
You dont know crap about DBZ. So STFU. "
and you dont know sh!t about sh!t lol "
lol
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FLCL1
@Hellos said:
"People are getting a tad bit too peronal here. It's either going to get the thread locked or hand people temporary bans. "

hey im cool lol hes yelling at me because nappa losees
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Hellos said:
" People are getting a tad bit too peronal here. It's either going to get the thread locked or hand people temporary bans. "
Think I went too far with my rant and such? I just find it annoying when fanboys whine about there characters and he admitted to me in his other thread that this was intended to be spite.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight:
Just to educate you a bit on your Naruto Knowledge. The Picture in the OP is Yahiko, who becomes one of the Pein bodies, but isn't Pein.  
Nagato down here is the one that pullsthe strings animating Yahiko's corpse along with a few others each giving them specific roles and abilities for said roles.

The guy did the exact opposite for Naruto by restoring essentially everyone's life he took when he came to the Village. "

If Nappa is smart enought, he can easily run aways from that thing and then blast it into pieces. But it looks like Nappa is STUUUUUUUUUPID enought to do that RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?
Sixth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sixth
@The Dave said:
" Pain has the tools to take him imo, but Nappa would be too quick "
Pain cannot die... Hes a corpse puppet of Nagato. If Nappa even manage to destroy it (Which I doubt) Nagato would just assemble it back 

Nappa was killed by a simple ki blast for crying out loud!